Omaha, Nebraska
1.1K views 16 comments

I ordered this on a layaway basis - had no confirmation - realized there was no info to contact them -I haven't been able find out info

I am frustrated and a bit ticked off and why do they require us to use 100 words on a posted - my complaint -that is crazy - its simple - it was put on layaway so why I haven't got a notification?Can anyone help me - and the first post on mine anyway is all good about it - what is that - their post!!!!!!!

the conpanies?feel free to e-mail me at lamilajean@yahoo.com

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Chachie1512
#791924

Hi, I'm glad I went to this site to check it out.The old adage "if it's too good to be true..then it isn't" Guess we all want to "win" something right?

It's too bad though if people with good intentions took this mailing at it's word and were hurt or disappointed.Shame on them.

G girl

I think this deal may be a scam.The saying "buyer beware"

I too mistook the cookware as a Publishers Clearing House gift

voucher.

It is NOT.

It says "Sweepstakes Clearinghouse"

We did not enter any sweepstakes with this company.So if

you order using their vouchers, you have been warned.

Kimberley
to G girl Independence, Missouri, United States #800180

I just got this and was looking everything up did u actually use these vouchers ??

Ruthann

I just received my 32 pc freedom ware (cuisinart) from clearinghouse and got it 2 weeks after I sent in my voucher with the $117,its looks nice,lots of lids the food processor is small but I looked up on line and the cheapest I found was $239 so not too bad of a deal however I have not used them yet.

RalhpyT
to Ruthann Ludington, Michigan, United States #597891

I am looking for the original add for this cookware does anyone still have it.

eva

Wow I was about to order the 32 pieces Cuisinart after what I read i don't think so thanks for the info,another company sent me a letter saying to pay 19.99 and they r supposed to send me 1 million and1/2 don't think it's true,

Carol Fernandez

Did anyone ever come back and say if they actually recived the cookware and what it was like?

Robyn

I got these vouchers too. It says:

Sweepstakes Clearinghouse

Department of Notifications

1555 Regal Row

Dallas, TX 75247

This is not to be mistaken for Publisher's Clearinghouse. Sounds like they are banking on their similarity of the name and how people will be so excited that they won a consolation prize of $400 off each of these GREAT items that they won't see that it is not the same.

Laura Jasso, jassolaura17@yaho

:? I want to order the 32-pc freedom/cuisine stainless steel kitchen set. How long has it been since you first sent in your money with the layaway option? Please email me at jassolaura17@yahoo.com with your comments.

Thank you.

Faxanonymousme

Sweepstakes Clearinghouse

1555 Regal Row

Dallas, TX 75247

I sent them their 6 $400.00 checks back and told them to send me the money instead.

They claim to be legit-call BBB and other federal agencies regarding this ill-legit behavior!!!!