Abusive comments

Hi

I have received an abusive sorry two abusive comments from somebody that is anonymous on your site. Now to me that is the company I complained about as they are too personal in their hate comment.

If you can't delete the comments then please delete my report as I will not tolerate that ignorance or level of abuse especially as I write for a living and have published many books. To be told that I am illiterate is just not acceptable. Why is somebody allowed to totally block their identity as that is allowing for those who are complained about to retaliate and abuse others such as what I have received on this thread.

Lurleen Hilliard

Publicist

Carndonagh, Donegal
Review #848486 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer848486.
2.5

Not consistent deliveries of Sunday paper on Saturday and Sunday

I am NOT HAPPY with the delivery of just the weekend papers I get. I just get the Sunday paper and whoever delivers it and I don't know if anyone else on his route complains but I was always to have it put at my side lower steps..

I had it stopped on vacation (weekend) only to come home to find it on my front lawn in a plastic bag but wet because it rained hard that Sunday when I was on my way home.. I am getting disgusted and feel like cancelling my service and may if this isn't addressed.. I only keep it because my late father always wanted the paper daily. I don't have the time to read a daily paper.

I get my news on TV.. So I kept just the Sunday service. I like the ads for sales and coupons and still waiting this week to get them. I called a couple times customer service and Darrell was VERY HELPFUL..

Hope this problem can be fixed or I will cancel and just walk over to the WaWa across the street to get my Sunday paper. I WANT it delivered today...

Very DISGUSTED. Margaret Foyle

Read
Review #848128 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer848128.
1.8

Paella Review

I went there a few months ago, decided to come here now.... When I went, I ordered paella, because it's a traditional Spanish dish.

They gave me ***. It tasted bad, looked bad, and the atmosphere was bad.

It was very tight and hard to breathe. Never gonna go back again.

Product
Review #848019 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer848019.

Sport Commentator Review

TV commentators during intermission very biased in favor of Pittsburg. I turned them off and listened to the radio, I have no allegiance to either team but the 2 experts on the left only talked about Penguins.

Bad quality
Review #847770 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer847770.

Dana G Law, Unethical, lied about eviction, dishonest landlord

Dana G Law, (360) 798-8310, 17624 Pl 199th, Woodinville, WA

I subleased a space from another tenant. Upon moving in, I was told there was no lease, no contract, just pay the monthly rent. He informed me the owner, Dana Law, was aware of the situation.

After staying for about 1 month, I finally met Dana, and he came across rather abrasive and arrogant. He definitely needed to be in control of any situation. A neighbor warned me of his attitude and also informed me he has a long criminal record and a few felonies. The police have been called on him before and he has been arrested several times. I did not ask for details.

During my brief tenancy, Dana never once told me he was unhappy with my tenancy or expressed any problems. I also asked the other tenant if any problems had been discussed. He said no.

Dana knew I was never on the lease and even in the few times we interacted directly, he never mentioned this being a problem.

After just a few months, he gave me a letter notifying me that I had 20 days to vacate, the only reason being I was not on the lease.

I called him and he would not give me the REAL reason, because he had a few months to confront me and give me paperwork, but he chose not to. That is a clear sign the lease was not the reason.

I asked him several times what I did wrong, but he refused to answer, and became quite arrogant on the phone. Same as he was in person.

Finally he said, I just want you out of there, this is a business decision. I asked my roommate if he knew anything, but he said no, Dana never once talked to him either.

From my brief interactions with Dana, it became very clear he is arrogant, dishonest, and lies. My neighbor said the exact same things about him.

If you choose to deal with him, look into his criminal history before you do, you might be surprised. Very unethical.

abw73
Review #847622 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Oncology Doctor Review

My son had the worst oncologist in Downey. He was 22 years old and diagnosed with cancer.

The doctor was rude and inconsiderate. He even told him that he didn't have a chance in *** to survive.

Before that my son went for months to get diagnosed. By the time they even diagnosed him he was already stage 4.

Bad quality
Review #847573 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer847573.

Review in Other category from Austin, Texas

Beware of The New Game LLC out of St. Louis, MO, now moving into Austin, TX.

It's a cult. They emotionally seduce you with promises of a better world, and it turns out to be a mutation of The Secret. It's a sham. They'll take $3,500 of your money for a seminar that doesn't even exist.

They manipulate you to pay up front until they can seduce enough people with their promises of a better world - but they don't deliver. The recruits are a bunch of new age spiritualists who profess grand spirituality but don't follow through on their promises.

Buyer beware. Steer clear.

cdfamig
Not as described
Review #847533 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - Cape May County Jessica Turner Case Review from Gloucester City, New Jersey

Update by user May 13, 2016

I'm in cape may county new Jersey and my case worker is Melissa pezzato

Original review posted by user May 13, 2016

My kids were taken for me being ALMOST homeless ive done everything above and beyond they lied on my reports stating i made several attempts to kill my self and 9months later even though i did nothing wrong and did everything that was asked from me 9months later no talk on reunifacation or getting off suppurvised visits every doctor seeing me doesnt get it they even said this case is twisted and i should have my kids i have housing and a car and everything for my kids i dont drink or do drugs i never ever hit or neglected my children and i did every single services for them and completed but no they went ahead and took my son i just gave birth to right out of the hospital no records of me trying to kill my self and i never stated that so were close to a yr but all they have is a mental state but every doctor is saying im fine so why arent my kids coming home and i thought when u comply you get to see ur kids more often not in my case once a week for two hrs supervised in a dyfse office still for 9months if someone doesnt solve this by giving all my kids back im sueing

Vincennes, Indiana, United States #1312832

I'm so with you they need to be sued. They need to be stopped.

System needs to be changed. A mom as your self should have her baby's this should of never happened.

Vincennes, Indiana, United States #1312831

I'm so sorry so heartbroken you are going thru this. I'm praying for you and your precious beautiful children.

I KNOW A CPS WORKER WHO STATED IF A HOMELESS FAMILY IS LIVING N THERE CAR AND CAN PROVE THEY HAVE ACCES TO WATER THEY CANT TAKE THE KIDS. I PUNCHED HER N THE FACE N MY MIND 5 TIMES. I HAVE A HOMELESS WEBSITE I NEED TO GET A COMPUTER N FIX A STORY ON IT. FINDINGAWAYHOME.COM.

GODS GOOD AND THINGS CAN AND WILL CHANGE BELIEVE. GOD BLESS

Scottsdale, Arizona, United States #1188761

I have two younger sisters my name is Linda Jean tucker and my sisters are Christy tucker and Mendy tucker

Scottsdale, Arizona, United States #1188758

What are the kids names I just recently turned 20 out of cps care trying to find my birth parents

@Anonymous

Miranda and Alyssa and gavin

Attacks will come, some our own doing most, nothing we've done wrong it's just some people are intentionally unfair and non caring. I'm not sure if you no Jesus Christ the true and ONLY living God? If not Romans 10:9-10 Ask Jesus into ur❤️forgive you of ur sins m ur SAVED

I'm with you did the same thing with my grandchildren in Wilmington N.C. it hurts the children more and there little minds if you need to talk let me know I'm your friend's

turnerjessica759
@Anonymous

View more comments
turnerjessica759
Not as described
Review #847049 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Review in Other category from Mississauga, Ontario

the only reason why they attract clients is because their director of marketing, who does very little to no real marketing, has a rep for being innapropriately involved with members of the toronto police association, lawyers, and owners of tow companies, all of whom refer accident victims to them. Will do anything and anyone for money!

a real sleaze bag with no self respect or integrity. this is well known across the gta. these people are disgustingly unethical, and take a huge chunk out of your settlement.

go to law firms that have earned solid reps on real merits, not sleazy ones. Sleazy ones who use their charity events as platforms to advertise their firm, not for the real cause

Read

What company? Where is it?

What did they do to you? What is your evidence?

Who runs the cimpany? Why did you post a review without any of that information?

Bad quality
Review #846201 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer846201.

Baggage Policy Review

I never heard of a airline charging for carrying a small piece of luggage. Traveling to Vegas May 7th to May 10th, I paided 100.00 dollars, for baggage fee's.

Not happy with kind of charge. I will NEVER fly this airline ever again not only that, I will make sure ppl I know will never use this service.

Pricing issue
Review #846175 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer846175.