Extended Auto Warranty Scam 859-568-8158

i received a call from the number 859-568-8158 to my personal cell phone on July 5, 2016. The call center hangs up as soon as you ask a question, in my case to verify if they were calling from Nissan.

It is important that consumers carefully verify that the caller is who they say they are. Most of the fraudsters are looking to grab the low hanging fruit and anyone who tries to ask any questions they want to avoid.

A company that sincerely wants to do business with you will be eager to answer your questions honestly and without hesitation. If you see 859-568-8168 in your caller ID do not pick up.

Scam
Preferred solution
Shut the mofos down
Review #877013 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer877013.

Rip-off Repair service

I am 75 years old, have lived in the US and abroad and this is the most

disreptable company I have ever dealt with in my entire life!!!

Avoid them like the plague.

All calls go to a service center in some third world country where people who one can barely speak English lie through their teeth about charges for service calls and repairs. Complaint calls are also directed to third world countries and one never has the opportunity to speak to a manager in the US.

This company should be prevented from operating in the United States as they deliberately misrepresent the pricess of their services.

I was told that the cost of repairing my dryer would be $79. I asked three times if that included everything and was told, on a recorded call even, that it did. The actual cost of the repair came to $203.

Not as described
Loss
Preferred solution
credit to my american express card of $124
Review #876764 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer876764.

Any Brand Of Insulin Needles Review

Buying insulin needles in sand Texas without a prescription

kristafranciscus
Review #876685 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Stick to your guns and get your money back! I did!

I had no idea this was a trial for which they would bill me, or I would have canceled. It must be deeply buried in the fine print.

At any rate, they billed me 3 days after I received the product and I had not even tried it yet. I was incensed, to say the least and called them immediately. I don't know what country their customer service center is located, but English is definitely not their first language. They were very difficult to understand and kept up the argument, trying to justify the charges to my account (2 @ $97+).

I threatened to sue them and the service rep I was speaking to put me on hold to get her supervisor. The supervisor again tried justifying the charge but I was adamant. I told her I wanted to return the products and I wanted a full refund. She first offered to let me keep the products and give me 30% off.

I said NO, I want to return the product and receive a full refund, it has not been used! She next offered me a 50% discount to keep the product. I refused once again. Next, she offered me a 70% discount to keep the product.

I finally said, "You are not listening to me! I do not want a 30, a 50, a 70 or a 90% discount. I want to return the product for a full refund!!!" At that point she told me I did not have to return the product and she would refund my charges in full.

So, what I am trying to tell you all, stick to your guns and DEMAND a refund and you will likely receive it. I did!

Reason of review
I received my money back as I was entitled.
Review #876347 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer876347.

Tv Channel Review

Y'all do not need to show no more NASCAR races you have too many commercials and when you have commercials you don't show the race during the commercial like Fox does so you know what y'all need to do y'all ready to sleep just thinking so poppers and Coca-Cola commercial because you're hurting the economy

Product
Review #876080 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer876080.

Youth Keeper Review

They charged me an extra $97 for a $4.95 sample and won't gime me a refund back!!!!!!!!!!

Verajack
Problems with payment
Review #876020 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Waiting and waiting over and over again

I hired "The Wire" to set up my home sound system. Don called asked questions, I gave answers, we made an appointment for his free time.

He was a no-show. I called he he texted and apology, made another appointment, no-show, but a texted apology again.

A day or two later, a text that he was on his way. He came in played with the wires and said it was done. He played the TV through the system, sounded good, I paid him, the $100.00.

I went to turn it on later that day, nothing! I contacted Don, he answered he would be back the next day. Two days later he shows up, tells me I had to purchase a component. I showed his one speaker that was not hooked up, he said he had to order a connection for it. He never returned to finish the job. I ended up paying him $175.00, I got the$1.00 part and antenna and finished the job myself. Nice guy, terrible business person.

Order processing issue
Review #875866 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer875866.

Enough is enough

Jouyce c burroughs, purchased her home in miami gardens fl, for under 35 kin 2016 she owes over 316000 on her property in 2016 property is in a slum condition,she pays high payment will never be able to fix her home in a liveable state lts been numerous years of default sheriffe sales also she was given debt consolidation relief and taken away wirh no understanding why,Should she have to shuffle every decision that she makes in order maintain sanity rob peter to pay paul,she purchase her home for approx 35,ooo dollars assured to meet the reality of American Dream in 2016 her arrears will never be able to be paid with her income or she will never be able to repair major condition in her home its a stand off between her and investor, Mrs Burrougs have ability and willingness to pay but after 40 yrs vested on property it seems she is a victom malicious intent is truly reflected from servicer and lnvestor its a gurantee that any reinstatement with her small fixed income will result in total salvage of the property for her there is a God,and for the corp, big bank apears to be sheepish as you move closer teeth are very large closer you get no, its a wolf,

ShawnWhitlock Proprocessing,

Read
Review #875103 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer875103.

Seniors No Mercy Review

Where can seniors get relief,Only restroom is this the ending time just no respect ,there is no gurantee to get of age just hopefull;lt Seems

Read
Review #875018 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer875018.

Short Review on June 30, 2016

Takes for *** ever. package has been sitting in Florida at home office for 7 days. Ill pay extra for FedEx next time wont take 2 years to get my ***

Problem with delivery
Review #874530 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer874530.