Fabiana Santana Ribeiro Review

professional, punctual and has a great quality service, let my beautiful house and smelling good.

Read
Review #880553 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer880553.

Magic Bullet Cookbook Review

I would to buy magic bullet recipe cookbook please send me your phone number Renaves1955@gmail.com Avis Lawson 3020 Da Vinci Ct Modesto Ca 95355 Thank you kindly smile

Read
Review #880464 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer880464.

Lien Sale Posting And Sales Review

This a fraud company Rigo the owner is a fraud. He doesn't keep his word he's a liar.

Department Motor Vehicles should investigate and shut them down! Liens! They do it all wrong.

They don't do lien sales how they are supposed to.

ca.modulartransport
Poor customer service
Review #880284 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Said i could get a bag of books for 1 dollar

the library said i could get a bag of books for one dollar but when i checked out the bag of books they said it was 20 dollars i told them that it was one dollar but they said it was for paperbacks only however i had only paperbacks and no hardcovers so i had to put back all the books and than they tried to charge me a restocking fee of 500 dollars but i had restocked the books on my own i let them charge the fee and i requested a refund from my bank (Wells Fargo) and they called me saying they will sue me for 10000 dollars for the refund from my bank because they said it violated the terms of conditions but i did not get any terms of conditions

angrycoustomer
Product
Tags
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #880109 is a subjective opinion of poster.

A.collezione scam

Same bs story with me. Directions to the airport, blah, blah blah, in Italian, I ended up with 4 jackets (fake leather and fake suede) and $250 poorer. It's funny how I realized I was scammed as soon as he drove away. Safeway parking lot in Menlo Park, CA.

These guys are good at scamming!

These guys are good at scamming!

Read
Review #878597 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer878597.

Repair Review

Been here since Febuary. Asking for repairs.

Termites so bad they *** us. I got the city of St. Petersburg involved.

Now I was just informed today they want their money for next months rent yet I have 30 days to get out because they are condemning my unit. #SLUMLORDS

Service
Order processing issue
Review #878533 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer878533.

Review in Other category from Fremont, California

I been a customer since 2011 and recently I purchased a newer model car. I wanted full coverage and to add the newer model to my existing policy....I was told to contact my broker and his name is Mario with Online Ins.

He told me I needed a whole new policy...ripped me for hundreds of dollars and I didn't get what I needed. This company is full of non english speaking employees and I connot understand anything that comes out of the vocal cords of these employees.

Donald Trump all the way. This country needs to be great again.

Not as described
Review #877618 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer877618.
3.0

Other Company - Review in Financial Services category from Sparta, Georgia

Please be advised about a company called accessoriesexotic who is connected to progresssive leasing, they are rip offs to the bones, they will tell you that you're getting this in a loan, but in reality you're not, if you get 1500 in a lease they get the 500 and give you the remainder and you have to pay it back the whole loan, but it's like you're returning merchandise for the money and never see the merchant.

Service
Problems with payment
Review #877378 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer877378.

DRI*AVAST SOFTWARE 952-908-4089 MN

I was billed twice for this product DRI*AVAST SOFTWARE 952-908-4089 MN on my Visa Credit Card at the end of June, once on 6/2 and once on 6/9. I do not need two of these for the same computer for the same year and I don't understand how this happened, but I may have done something wrong.. All I did was to send in the new expiration date for my credit card. I called in to 800-350-4141 and cancelled the one dated June 9. The cancel number she gave me was 15346689300. Please credit back to my credit card the amount of $32.24, canceling the second subscription. Thank you. If you have any questions, my e-mail address is

sktullar@nckcn.com

Sharon Tullar

P O Box 373

Jewell, KS. 66949

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1332622

I didn't even update anything with Avast, what is even more fishy is that they billed me even after I had changed my debit card number with TruWest.org. So that means that they have access to my checking account number. Hmm, I wonder who could have given them that.

5/25/2017

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1181513

I am unfamiliar with "DRI*AVAST SOFTWARE." I assume you are referring to the Avast anti virus software, but the paid, upgraded version. FYI: there is absolutely no reason to pay for anti virus software.

Avast offers a free version which works very well as does AVG and others.

In your situation, just dispute the erroneous charge with your card issuer. Then, next year when your subscription runs out, get the free version.

Jewell, Kansas
Order processing issue
Review #877259 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer877259.

Extended Auto Warranty Scam 859-568-8158

i received a call from the number 859-568-8158 to my personal cell phone on July 5, 2016. The call center hangs up as soon as you ask a question, in my case to verify if they were calling from Nissan.

It is important that consumers carefully verify that the caller is who they say they are. Most of the fraudsters are looking to grab the low hanging fruit and anyone who tries to ask any questions they want to avoid.

A company that sincerely wants to do business with you will be eager to answer your questions honestly and without hesitation. If you see 859-568-8168 in your caller ID do not pick up.

Scam
Preferred solution
Shut the mofos down
Review #877013 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer877013.