Fishing Reel Ef1000 6000 Carp Fishing Coil Saltwater Review

I did not receive my order! It was promised that it will be here before the 7th of July!

I send a few emails to customer care and receive a email back to say they will reapond within 24hours! They did not come back at all!

I dont have a tracking nr!!

I am very disapointed!!

Charmaine.buys022
Problem with delivery
Review #882114 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Mytime Review

You do not recognize my email and won't let me get to my profile.

Cissna Park, Illinois
Poor customer service
Review #882093 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer882093.

Review in Other category from Stockton, California

Recently i went online and found a company who buys diabetic test strips and such. You were able to get an online quote of the items that you had.

My quoted total came to $240.00 . I immediately accepted and boxed up my items and mailed them off. About two weeks later i recieved am email stating that the items in the box i had sent were not the ones that i had gotten a quote for and that my new total came to $44.00. And instead of sending the shipment back with some type of notice they kept my items and said that i would recieve my check immediately and that if i needed or requested that would send me a photo of the items the claimed were in my box...

that's crazy. I've never heard of any company that keeps your things especially claiming that they were not the correct ones and mailing out a check for the incorrect ones.

Order processing issue
Review #881919 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer881919.

FREEDOM747.COM

Guy calls himself COACH MIKE calls by phone.

His real name is Michael Scully. He and his son (Michel Scully JR) Use many different names and scams to take your money.

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM PHONE SCAM PHONE SCAMS CALL SCAMS UNWANTED CALLS PHONE SCAMS TAKE YOUR MONEY LINE THEIR POCKETS EMPTY YOUR POCKET 747 SCAM THE NATIONAL DO NOT CALL LIST MEANS DIDLEY TO BOTH OF THEM BOTTOM FEEDERS THEY WILL USE DIFFERENT NAMES TO COACH U OUT OF YOUR CASH FROM SEVIERVILL TN YOUTUBE SCAMS BY SKULLE FOOLS AND THEIR MONEY ARE SOON PARTED SCAM SCAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oneonta, New York, United States #1186511

DMC- TURBO

DMC-TURBO AKA FREEDOM747.COM SCAM

ROBOCALL SCAM FROM MICHAEL SCULLY AKA COACH MIKE etc

SCAM TO COACH YOU OUT OF YOUR MONEY.

CADER
unwanted scam calls
Loss
Review #881558 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.3

PurEternal

Two months ago on May 16,2016 cancelled this product by e-mail provided on their site cs@skinfreshtoday.com because no one answered their phone number 855-480-5051. Then last month around the middle of the month received the product with a charge on my debit for $94.95 however I returned the package unopened with a note not authorized.

Then today received another package with a charge to my debit card $94.95. called the number listed again for customer service 855-480-5051 and this time spoke with Brianna who says they don't have to give a refund because I didn't cancel it correctly and even though I returned the product unopened I am not entitled to a refund. I now have a confirmation number C2011809 for another cancellation. I feel this is unethical, unsure if unlawful but seems like it should be.

In any case I made a formal complaint on this company with the BBB for plain bad business tactics. Being lured in by free trial then cycled is one thing but once it is cancelled simple ignoring it until you call again is ridiculous and just wrong.

Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #881416 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer881416.

Smart Professionals - Adolfo Clothing Review

I worked for ADOLFO CLOTHING back in January 2016 weeks went by with no payments no nothing and I finally email and call everyone I had contact information for and still nothing !! Emails and phone numbers no longer work

Fresno, California, United States #1236781

I had the same exact experience as you I also worked the Adolfo roadshow in Costco back in January and never got paid I believe that Costco may even be in on the scam if you Think about it Costco gets a cut out of any sales that are made to through any vendors such as smart professionals or whoever professional they may call themselves that week so I do believe that Costco should be also held responsible they have to know by now that it's been a scam

Tucson, Arizona, United States #1220782

I also work for a Adolf- Polo same thing no pay they don't answer the phone they don't text back what recourse do we have Norma Tucson Arizona.they are so shameful Steven Michelle they continue posting pictures of them on vacation with money they stole from us as reps. they pocketed all our money

Problems with payment
Review #881322 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer881322.

Complaint

Poor customer service. Inferior food for S&S.

We have been customers for years and the last 2 yrs. have not been up to par. We've had to wait too long to be seated while employees are wiping tables or etc. We've had black mold on lettuce.

Served white lettuce with "chewy" chicken on salads. Today for breakfast, we had to wait over 30 min to get our food which was not prepared the way we ordered it. Undercooked, over cooked, warm coffee.

When we checked out I very discreetly suggested they needed a better cook and the female emp. said I was rude and turned & yelled to the cook that they had a complaint about her cooking.

Rather than cause a scene, we hurriedly left in disappointment. No respect!

Product
Bad quality
Review #881154 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer881154.

Problem with Caseworker

I was in the process of adopting my grandson, had 1 month to go before finalizing everything, then this caseworker pulls him from me and puts him in foster care, also got my sister-in-law to help. now my grandson was adopted by the foster parents.

This caseworker is what I call a caseworker from He***. If there is a way that I could bring a lawsuit against this caseworker I would and will bring a lawsuit against the caseworker and Child Protective Services. If anyone can give me some information on how to get this started, I would appreciate it.

Any help would be appreciated. because this caseworker caused a lot of damage, heartache and emotional distress for what she had done.

Hallsville, Texas, United States #1196463

We have been dealing with kinda similar situation except we weren't in process of adopting the grandchild. Cps was called on the child's father even though the child did not live wth him but actually lived with us.

Well cps removed the child 2 days later and have completely blocked us out. The child's mother is in jail and the father is in terrible health which is why child was with us. Well basically the cps investigator did not like my husband and went and dug up all the dirt she could find on him (criminal history) which prevented the child from being placed with us even though they placed him wth us 2 years ago even knowing there was criminal history but they now won't admit to placing him with us.

Well our mistake was not gerring legal guardianship of him. Now he's in foster care and we hired attorney to help us get him bavk before they try to terminate the parents rights (which is what we fear)

Review #880994 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer880994.

Short Review on July 11, 2016

I have never received the items I purchased. I was dumb enough to order the surge protection at a later date than when I ordered.

Double suckered.

I am going to report these people to BBB. Totally disgusted.

Problem with delivery
Review #880658 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer880658.

PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA - FREE TRIAL SCAM

Don't get sucked into these Free Trial scams like I did.

Always make sure you look for the Terms on the site even if they are not made available to you on any form your filling out. This site displayed them in the footer which really should be terms of use of the website and NOT terms of purchase of product. They tell you you're going to pay $8.00 or so for a Free Trial but don't tell you your going to pay 0ver $100 if you don't tell them to cancel it within 14 days. How do you know about cancelling if you have no idea about the terms.

Then we you do to cancel it they tell you that you have to call them back on a certain day to cancel or else they will auto ship the product to you on a monthly basis.

HUGE SCAM....by the way the product did not work...period, it's an all around scam!

macjac
Tags
  • Garcinia Campogia
  • Green Coffee
  • Carcinia
Reason of review
Is very deceptive in the way they market their products and the wayt they treat the cancelling process
Loss
Review #880556 is a subjective opinion of poster.