Complaint

Poor customer service. Inferior food for S&S.

We have been customers for years and the last 2 yrs. have not been up to par. We've had to wait too long to be seated while employees are wiping tables or etc. We've had black mold on lettuce.

Served white lettuce with "chewy" chicken on salads. Today for breakfast, we had to wait over 30 min to get our food which was not prepared the way we ordered it. Undercooked, over cooked, warm coffee.

When we checked out I very discreetly suggested they needed a better cook and the female emp. said I was rude and turned & yelled to the cook that they had a complaint about her cooking.

Rather than cause a scene, we hurriedly left in disappointment. No respect!

Product
Bad quality
Review #881154 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer881154.

Problem with Caseworker

I was in the process of adopting my grandson, had 1 month to go before finalizing everything, then this caseworker pulls him from me and puts him in foster care, also got my sister-in-law to help. now my grandson was adopted by the foster parents.

This caseworker is what I call a caseworker from He***. If there is a way that I could bring a lawsuit against this caseworker I would and will bring a lawsuit against the caseworker and Child Protective Services. If anyone can give me some information on how to get this started, I would appreciate it.

Any help would be appreciated. because this caseworker caused a lot of damage, heartache and emotional distress for what she had done.

Hallsville, Texas, United States #1196463

We have been dealing with kinda similar situation except we weren't in process of adopting the grandchild. Cps was called on the child's father even though the child did not live wth him but actually lived with us.

Well cps removed the child 2 days later and have completely blocked us out. The child's mother is in jail and the father is in terrible health which is why child was with us. Well basically the cps investigator did not like my husband and went and dug up all the dirt she could find on him (criminal history) which prevented the child from being placed with us even though they placed him wth us 2 years ago even knowing there was criminal history but they now won't admit to placing him with us.

Well our mistake was not gerring legal guardianship of him. Now he's in foster care and we hired attorney to help us get him bavk before they try to terminate the parents rights (which is what we fear)

Review #880994 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer880994.

Short Review on July 11, 2016

I have never received the items I purchased. I was dumb enough to order the surge protection at a later date than when I ordered.

Double suckered.

I am going to report these people to BBB. Totally disgusted.

Problem with delivery
Review #880658 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer880658.

PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA - FREE TRIAL SCAM

Don't get sucked into these Free Trial scams like I did.

Always make sure you look for the Terms on the site even if they are not made available to you on any form your filling out. This site displayed them in the footer which really should be terms of use of the website and NOT terms of purchase of product. They tell you you're going to pay $8.00 or so for a Free Trial but don't tell you your going to pay 0ver $100 if you don't tell them to cancel it within 14 days. How do you know about cancelling if you have no idea about the terms.

Then we you do to cancel it they tell you that you have to call them back on a certain day to cancel or else they will auto ship the product to you on a monthly basis.

HUGE SCAM....by the way the product did not work...period, it's an all around scam!

macjac
Tags
  • Garcinia Campogia
  • Green Coffee
  • Carcinia
Reason of review
Is very deceptive in the way they market their products and the wayt they treat the cancelling process
Loss
Review #880556 is a subjective opinion of poster.
5.0

Fabiana Santana Ribeiro Review

professional, punctual and has a great quality service, let my beautiful house and smelling good.

Read
Review #880553 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer880553.
5.0

Magic Bullet Cookbook Review

I would to buy magic bullet recipe cookbook please send me your phone number Renaves1955@gmail.com Avis Lawson 3020 Da Vinci Ct Modesto Ca 95355 Thank you kindly smile

Read
Review #880464 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer880464.

Lien Sale Posting And Sales Review

This a fraud company Rigo the owner is a fraud. He doesn't keep his word he's a liar.

Department Motor Vehicles should investigate and shut them down! Liens! They do it all wrong.

They don't do lien sales how they are supposed to.

ca.modulartransport
Poor customer service
Review #880284 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Said i could get a bag of books for 1 dollar

the library said i could get a bag of books for one dollar but when i checked out the bag of books they said it was 20 dollars i told them that it was one dollar but they said it was for paperbacks only however i had only paperbacks and no hardcovers so i had to put back all the books and than they tried to charge me a restocking fee of 500 dollars but i had restocked the books on my own i let them charge the fee and i requested a refund from my bank (Wells Fargo) and they called me saying they will sue me for 10000 dollars for the refund from my bank because they said it violated the terms of conditions but i did not get any terms of conditions

angrycoustomer
Product
Tags
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #880109 is a subjective opinion of poster.

A.collezione scam

Same bs story with me. Directions to the airport, blah, blah blah, in Italian, I ended up with 4 jackets (fake leather and fake suede) and $250 poorer. It's funny how I realized I was scammed as soon as he drove away. Safeway parking lot in Menlo Park, CA.

These guys are good at scamming!

These guys are good at scamming!

Read
Review #878597 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer878597.

Repair Review

Been here since Febuary. Asking for repairs.

Termites so bad they *** us. I got the city of St. Petersburg involved.

Now I was just informed today they want their money for next months rent yet I have 30 days to get out because they are condemning my unit. #SLUMLORDS

Service
Order processing issue
Review #878533 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer878533.