Bed set 43 dolar

my item came from chaina 30 july carier emaid me that she recive my itemhappy trcing from 30 today is17 auguct she carier wrote that is update for castom cleaners how ldng gone be there this is set bed wich cost 43 dolar i call castoms cleners they answer me that thet thing it coct 800 dolarand expert call me that cod valiym321 she expl that they thought 800 dolar i told no 45 dolar its still castom i called usps a fer time they sayd me we send back the item was wrong information it was 25 thry send back but my seller sayd me you will get in 5 day 30 july ic coming carier emailed me that item is here but where iys still castom no it lostted please ask carier where ia my item trrm712204671cn

Pricing issue
Review #902774 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer902774.

Commercial Review

Kinda low to air tv commercial showing innocent kids getting blamed and lady breaking window and telling a BOLDFACE LIE that the kids broke the window just because she wants some new windows. How low can you go!!!!!

Product
Bad quality
Review #902759 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer902759.

Other Company - Phone Scam Review from Louisville, Kentucky

We was asked bye a gentleman that he was from IRS.And we had been picked for a free grant.my husband was llistening to scam

realm188
Mannford, Oklahoma, United States #1200012

What does this have to do with Walmart? The IRS and Walmart are different.

You know that, right? Don't really see the need to come on here and complain about that anyways. It's pretty simple to just ignore those scams.

I get calls everyday from some *** machine saying that I owe money and that they are filing a lawsuit against me. You're better off laughing at them.

Review #901972 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer901972.

Fallbrook Schools Review

Worried Parent. There will be less supervision at fallbrook schools.

Hopefully teachers will supervise. And bullying won't be a problem

Read
Review #900643 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer900643.

Return

Hi, I ordered some pants from your website! a pair pants I thought were yoga pants!

But when I got the email. The email said Lizajane, the email said that her items were handmade and will take 3 weeks! Well I've received my order. I am not happy with the pants at all, they are not what I expected.

The material of the pants are like then pajamas. I do not care for the material of the pants at all. They are too big, I am having a hard time getting any answers from anyone.

I started on your website, so I am asking if you would help me as much as possible to get some answers from someone to refund me my money. Thank you, Kim.

Product
Not as described
Review #900359 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer900359.
2.2

Interlock Review

I had sent a resolved w/the interlock but no recieved a notice, have to go to a hearing at dmv, now I am pissed even more!!!!!!

Read
Review #900306 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer900306.
1.6

Short Review on August 13, 2016

The worst service in this town and sadly i don't have any other option because it is a monopoly

Read
Review #900090 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer900090.
1.4

Child Protective Services: Terrible Job!!

As a 15 year old girl, I can say that Child Protective Services are a huge joke. I have been living with my mom my whole life, and I can remember a lot of bad experiences from my childhood. I can say my mother was a narcissist. Most of the time, she put herself before me. Children and Youth has been called three times on my mother, yet I was never taken out of her care. Last year, I was living with my aunt and my uncle. Was. Key word. Someone, whom I don't know, called Children and Youth on my mother for driving under the influence of marijuana and alcohol with her kids in the car. (My brother, who was eight at the time, and I was 14.) While I was living with my aunt and my uncle, my mother would visit me every day. Then she stopped coming over suddenly. Children and Youth had been called. I was yelled at and screamed at by her, and I was afraid of ever going outside.

My caseworker was arrogant and a major ***. During the time of when I was living at my aunt and uncles, I was drug tested, and had to do counseling and mentoring due to self harm. I loved my counselors and I loved my mentor. But I couldn't stand my caseworker. Nor was I comfortable with my family counselor. Every time during my supervised visits, I was scared to say what I truly thought at that moment. Then came the four hour long house visits. Which weren't too bad. But lo and behold, I had found out she was emailing my father, who she threatened. That crossed a line with me. I printed out the emails, highlighted, and wrote notes next to every single one of them.

I couldn't show them to her. I was too afraid. My caseworker scared me. But I had a glimmer of hope. I had thought that maybe I would be in permanent care with my aunt and uncle. My uncle was in the middle of getting me put on his insurance.

The day that he had gotten it, I received a call. I would be living back with my mother. My uncle was pissed. My aunt was pissed. The caseworker did not care, not one bit. She didn't respect one ounce of my feelings.

So in conclusion, their system is absolutely terrible. They hurt me far more than they helped. I lost all hope with them, I would never recommend their services, not even to my worst enemy.

Poor customer service
Review #900055 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer900055.
3.9

Other Company - Review in Other category from Raleigh, North Carolina

Available Public Records

DPPA (Drivers Privacy Protection Act) Disclaimer: Any speeding ticket listed on this database is a court filing, not derived or a reflection of an individuals driving record. These court records are public information and not protected under the DPPA. For more information please visit this link https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2721

Charge 1: Driving While Impaired Charging County: Onslow, NC Charge Date: 03/19/2016

We have detected that Juhstic Nakeya Turner, a resident of Jacksonville, North Carolina has been charged by Onslow County, with charges of Driving While Impaired.

Lloceinva
Review #899763 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Total rip off

my husband took a title loan, last november 2015.

he committed suicide, march 2016.

i could not pay loan after his death.

i found a buyer willing to buy the car for the "payoff" sum quoted by Eddie.

the buyer called advantage to arrange payoff. eddie jacked the price up $5,000, queering the deal.

when i went to turn the car off, eddie wanted to drop $$ back to original number, wanted me to call the 'buyer.'

buyer said NO WAY, this company had jacked him around two weeks already.

p.s. the buyer was my husband's brother.

Williamsburg, Florida, United States #1205084

I am looking to purchase a newer car. I contacted advantage auto loan on Facebook and sent a message basically asking them to give me an idea of what would be the approval odds with a credit score of 641.

I think anyone that works in loans will have that information, but noooo the person who I was chatting with said that they needed to run my credit to know. Hellooooo I am trying to clean my credit up and don't need another hard inquiry in my credit especially if my application is going to be denied.

Poor customer service
Loss
Review #899551 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer899551.