Short Review on November 17, 2016

I didn't sign up for this ***! Remove me from your database!!!!!

user52369903
Review #956984 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Short Review on November 17, 2016

Took their class about Social Security - was EXCELLENT!!! Tremendous amount of very useful information.

Good quality
Review #956817 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer956817.

Other Company - Pissed Consumer Customer Care Review

I stoped health net march first and

Received no benefits in March.

Health has persuaded me for a

March payment for months .

For services I did not receive. I paid

Out of pocket expenses for March

For 100s of dollars because l believed I was uninsured.Now health wants 800 dollars for services I did not receive,and turned me over to collection.

Health should should drop this

And apologize for there constant

Harassment. I stopped health because I was unemployed and they were informed that I was unable to pay .i am still unemployed an unable to pay for this atemt to rip me off.

Problems with payment
Review #956788 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer956788.

Other Company - Delivery Service Review

NOV 18,2016:I RECEIPT EXPERENCED, A POOR ,UNPROFESSIOIALISM WITH COUNTY DRUG, STORE NOV 17,2016. Corner 4th and main ST,WYTHEVILLE VIRGINIA 24382,CONCERNING, DELIVERY OF PRESCRIPTION,MEDICATION. I'M DISABILITY & NOT ABLE TO PICK UP,AND NO, FRIENDS,RELATIVES,NEIGHBORS, THAT CAN HELP ME. I CALL ED @12NOON,NOV16,AND WAS TOLD THAT, MY DELIBERATELY WOULD ARRIVE 12-5PM. 6AM ,NO DELIVERY! I CALL ED @6AM CAUSE,OFY DELBILTATING,PAIN,WEAKNESS,&WAS IN BED. I WAIT ED 6 HOURS FOR MEDS,&I CALL ED ,6PM,TOLD SCOTT,AN PARKED TECH,TO DELIVER,TODAY. COUNTS@65M-FRIDAY OPENS@9AM, AND I HAVE NO HEARD, NO FEEDBACK! I REQUIRED MY MEDS, !THIS NAME COUNTS@65M-FRIDAY SUITS,TH YOU, CANT COUNTY ON COUNTS!!! APPRECIATE RESPONSE TO THIS ISSUE TO COUNTS,PHARMACY, ASAP!THIS IS, EXTREMELY, UNPROFESSIOIALISM, AND, CAN, BE ,LIFE ,THREATENING!!! Y ,PHONE MESS ED UP,I CALLED, WEDNESDAY, NOV,17AND,THURSDAY,NOVEMBER 18,, APPRECIATE, YOU, HELPWITHME,TO GET THIS ATTORNEY ,RESOLVED ASAP!! IF ,TENNANT DID,ME,THIS ,WAY,WHAT ,IF,,THEY,DID,THIS, HAPPEN TO ,OTHER,SICK,PATIENTS!!! THIS ,IS AOSS ,SERIOUS,ISSUE! !LIFE, THREATENING IF INDIVIDUALS, DONT,RECEIVE,THEIR,REQUIRED MEDICATION! !PROPERTER, NAME,IS BILLING ,WESSINGER. PHONE NUMBER @ COUNTS,IS (276 ) 228-2178

MY,NAME IS, ROBIN HELDRETH 615 NORTH 8TH ST ,APT 1, WYTHEVILLE VIRGINIA 24382,EMAILrrheldreth@aol.com, Thank you for your help, to,get matter,resolved!Sincerely ,Robin Heldreth .Appreciate,your, feedback.

Problem with delivery
Review #956686 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer956686.

Short Review on November 17, 2016

CPS Agent and her Supervisor lost all of my grandsons legal documents from his Social Security card to the birth paperwork from the hospital! The Agent lied by saying that she gave it to the caseworker!

Finally the new caseworker got an admission to them losing it! It took two months to get an admission!

Poor customer service
Review #956602 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer956602.
1.3

CSS Company has again refused to refund my money

Still I am suffering by their management people, who are not unworthy to work for the company, still they are asking me to take it off the post from pissedconsumer.com. Now i am pissedoff because of their activities... *** company and *** idiots are working there...

Loss
Review #956415 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer956415.

Other Company - Very upset

I am really upset due to the fact that I always order my pizza with garlic butter because I can't eat red sauce, so when I go to call my order in they tell me they can't do it. Yes they have done it for me all the time but yet now they want to stop doing it yes I'm mad I spend $25 once a week in there but if they want to be like that I will take my business else where and tell others not to go there. But since they refuse to do it I want had to get it with no sauce and dry I'm not happy very unhappy customer

Other issue
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #956350 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer956350.

Unethical dealership

Had a car shipped from one napelton indiana to napelton of libertyville,to purchase vehicle and had the manager of the libertyville dealerships friend buy the car. Unethical dealership.Go elsewhere for you auto needs,the morning I was to receive the car I was told that the car was no longer for sale.

When I spoke to the dealership in Indiana I was told by the sales person that the managers friend from the libertyville dealership had come by and bought the car from them. Had to spend the whole day trying to find what had happened to the car from the libertyville dealership,they avoided my calls all day long,only after I contacted the dealer in Indiana,was that I spoke to someone in libertyville dealer to be told by the manager of the shop that the car was no longer available

Poor customer service
Review #956168 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer956168.

Leather jacket scam

Was approached twice in the last 2 weeks - once in South Surrey ,BC and once in Palm Desert, Ca!! Same spiel both times- nice looking well groomed and well dressed guy with Italian accent drives up in what he claims is a rental car .

He says he is a designer from Milan needing directions to airport and then offering leather jackets. He says he doesn't have room in his luggage to take the merchandise back home.He wanted to give 5 jackets to me free in exchange for just enough cash so that he could buy an iPad to take back to his son in Italy.

Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada #1244752

This person was working in Coquitlam today Nov 22, 2016. Beware!

Review #956097 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer956097.

Bulbhead Gift Card Review

This is a joke! I did and u lost it and I'm not typing it again!

Read
Review #955756 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer955756.