Other Company - Transworld Systems Debt Collection Review

Dear Sir/Madam, I'm writing this letter to report the immorality of Mr. Mark Kevin Concepcion while on duty.

As per Mark Kevin Concepcion he was sent by your good company to study Spanish Language at TESDA Taguig City. During this one month period of the said training he was very consistent courting my wife, despite the truth that my wife rejected him and he knew that Ms. Joanie Villar is happily engaged with two kids, he still pursue his evil desire for my wife until now. Due to this immorality, the father of my wife invited him at the Barangay where Mark Kevin Concepcion reside.

Herewith attached is his sworn affidavit of "lies" from the Barangay Attorney. I hope that your good company will not tollerare this kind of immorality of your employee and give appropriate sanction to Mark Kevin Concepcion due to his unethical and immoral behavior while performing his duty to your Company.

We will wait for your response. Sincerely, Allan Villar Cellphone #: 818-8524171 Email: acv4477@yahoo.com

Read
Review #968174 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer968174.
1.4

Another Dr. Oz endorsed product SCAM !

I sent for a "trial" of the Advance anti-aging serum and the Revitalizing anti-wrinkle eye cream, knowing I had a 14-day trial in which to try them. Not having read the fine print, when I called to cancel any further attachment to these products, I was informed that I passed the "trial period." In fact, one of them deducted $89.90 from my checking account.

I immediately cancelled both, but because I was one day over, and the money had been deducted, there was nothing they would do to credit my account the $89.90. The moral of the story is do not order unless you read the fine print.

Basically, they hide in this fine print the fact that 4 days' shipping is included in the 14-day trial! Just short of a SCAM!

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1251051

Yes, you need to read what you are signing up for. Your mistake number one.

Mistake number two was in using a debit card or otherwise giving them the ability to directly take monies from your bank account. These "trial" promos are nothing but scams in order to do exactly what happened to you.

They are very common now and from some well-known companies. This is how we learn.

pissedsenior
Tags
  • S C A M
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Loss
Full refund
Review #968133 is a subjective opinion of poster.

I agree with the previous comment

Everything that she said is true. In fact, with the vacation, you pay a deposit of $100 and then all of the vacations are all-inclusive packages.

The "free vacation" that they give supposedly pays only for you lodging so you are forced to pay the fees applied for the all-inclusive feature. This can range from $220-$575 per person per day. So there is nothing free about the vacations. You would end up paying way more with the"free vacation" than you would with buying a normal vacation outright.

And the customer service talks around the issue and pretends like you are too dumb to realize that you are getting a good deal. They tell you, "this is a great deal, all you have to do is pay for food and alcohol," but anyone who has ever traveled to an all-inclusive resort knows that the "all-inclusive" price is included in the overall price that you are given for the vacation. The two are not sold separately. Additionally, the "$200 on wedding gifts" card that you get is for $200 toward items for your wedding like a cake topper, guest book, etc.

I went into the website and quickly learned that with every item I added to the cart, the shipping price increased. So at the end I had items totaling to $100 with a shipping cost of $75 (which you are responsible for paying). So essentially, this is also not a real deal or gift because the items in my cart were not even worth $75 at regular value. The cooking pots: NOT WORTH $2K!

The demonstration and the reality are TWO different entities. During the demonstration, Jerry (201-919-8590) cooked chicken breast without adding any oil and using two seasonings. For the demonstration the chicken didn't stick and when he was finished cooking he wiped the pan clean with a paper towel. The reality, it doesn't cook like that (the chicken sticks, you have to scrub to clean, and the whistle doesn't "sound" when the food is finished).

When I called the company about it they tried to say that it depends on it you have a gas or electric stove and blah blah blah. I realized early on that this company feels like their product can do no wrong and they are going to tell you that you are wrong instead of taking some ownership in the horrid scam that you just fell victim to. When purchasing the pots, the contract is binding 3 days after signing for them, which is wayyy before you actually get the pots and pans in the mail. The customer service is more like a mob.

In particular, I spoke to Dan [845-782-5982 Extension: 24] after writing a review that he found and he spent three weeks of back and forth phone calls of trying to make me happy with the cookware and the price that I paid. Additionally, he tried to convince me that the gifts that I received were not *** (which they are). His way of trying to satisfy me (the customer) was to offer me an omelet pan or a griddle which I am sure that I am not going to get because the conversation became hostile when I was not agreeing to accept that I was not scammed. He tried to explain that people would pay $2K for the pots without the added on "vacations" and "gifts" and that the company was perfectly sustainable without the facade of getting "more for you money." I disagreed with him and he became upset and spoke over me on numerous occasions.

I am so upset with this transaction and wanted to get a refund once I realize how horrible to company is.

Unfortunately, it is not possible so that best I can do is spread the word about how much of scam. I plan to do this any time or any where I see the name "Cookworld" or "Bridal Registries" mentioned.

Product
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Loss
$2000
Full refund
Review #968099 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer968099.

None Review

Im a forty niner fan i watched every game since joe montana iv had colen capernack rockiie fat head on my way sence he played in the super boul but after his protest i thru it in the garbage i wont ever watch football agine intill something is done about all these idiots

Read
Review #967696 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer967696.

Other Company - Package Review

Greetings i am experiencing a problem regarding a package that was sent to a relative from ghana accra i had made two payments of this service and now they want to charge me more money but my issue here is that this was sent from a general to a wife i feel that the general needs to be responsible for his actions if the package was sent to the wife the package is left at ghana accra and they want more money that i do not have

Brooklyn, New York, United States #1250621

just want to resolved this issue

Pricing issue
Review #967422 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer967422.

Writing complaints individually will not fix the problems. Together we can.

I started this comment by answer a post regarding the reason banks may have given him a hard time taking out cash but continued on to another subject. Im an insurance agent of 20 years due to anti-money laundering laws i'm required to take training on what to look out for and i'm sure these bank tellers take the training also.

Sure, there are certain easy ways to spot signs of money laundering like moving large amounts of money in and out, or large checks from different Companies deposited and then removed after cleared. These bank tellers are for the most part minimum wage jobs and the tellers for the most part are unhappy with their jobs. Imagine a person who essentially has little to no skills and are angry, not with you but themselves. These tellers do the training and long story short they have been given power over YOU!

They will provide a little payback at your expense for not being where they want to be. Respect is earned its not given but many people dont understand this concept. Basically there is nothing you can do about it unless your balance is so high that you can go to the manager who is typically unhappy with their position also and unless you threaten to take out your continuous balance of 50, 100k or more which almost no one would keep in a bank you have no clout. The executives at the bank understand the cheap labor is better for the bottom line than people who care so there is little to no accountability for these people, same is true when you call (so called) customer service.

These days most people are somewhat tethered to a bank due to auto deposit and auto bill pay and the banks know this which is why they offer incentives like free gift card etc when you set up electronic deposits and bill payments. If I treated my clients the way banks treat their customers I would starve to death. We dont need to be treated like this. We can do something about it just like when the country is unhappy with a political party on either side we the people get rid of them.

Join me, send me an email at adam@randellfinancial.com. Just say I WANT THE BANKS TO BE MORE ACCOUNTABLE and write your name, I will take care the rest but I need thousands of emails. Share this with your email list and have them share with their list. I PROMISE TO DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE USING MY OWN RESOURCES TO HANDLE THE PROBLEM.

IF PEOPLE ARE UNWILLING TO HELP THEY SHOULD NOT BE POSTING THOUSANDS OF COMPLAINTS ON THE INTERNET WHICH WILL DO NOTHING. adam@randellfinancial.com

adamz09
Review #967395 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Don't just write complaints, WHEN YOU CAN DO SOMETHING

Im an insurance agent of 20 years due to anti-money laundering laws i'm required to take training on what to look out for and i'm sure these bank tellers take the training also. Sure, there are certain easy ways to spot signs of money laundering like moving large amounts of money in and out, or large checks from different Companies deposited and then removed after cleared.

These bank tellers are for the most part minimum wage jobs and the tellers for the most part are unhappy with their jobs. Imagine a person who essentially has little to no skills and are angry, not with you but themselves. These tellers do the training and long story short they have been given power over YOU! They will provide a little payback at your expense for not being where they want to be.

Respect is earned its not given but many people dont understand this concept. Basically there is nothing you can do about it unless your balance is so high that you can go to the manager who is typically unhappy with their position also and unless you threaten to take out your continuous balance of 50, 100k or more which almost no one would keep in a bank you have no clout. The executives at the bank understand the cheap labor is better for the bottom line than people who care so there is little to no accountability for these people, same is true when you call (so called) customer service. These days most people are somewhat tethered to a bank due to auto deposit and auto bill pay and the banks know this which is why they offer incentives like free gift card etc when you set up electronic deposits and bill payments.

If I treated my clients the way banks treat their customers I would starve to death. We dont need to be treated like this. We can do something about it just like when the country is unhappy with a political party on either side we the people get rid of them. Join me, send me an email at adam@randellfinancial.com.

adamz09
Tags
  • banking finance options
We have a voice
Review #967382 is a subjective opinion of poster.

My 2 orders

i had made 3 purchases of which i have received 1. I am still awaiting the other 2 .

i is 2 pairs of crystal earrings with Christmas hat and the other is 5 gold monogrammed bracelets. all payments have been deducted form my account but my products have not reached me. these orders were made mid November and still no sign of them. please expedite.

you need to send these, as these are Christmas gifts for the family. i also want a phone number where i can call and contact you regarding the same.

make sure these reach me immediately. How long more do i have to wait for the order to reach me

Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered
Review #967079 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer967079.

Joseph Emmanuel Landeros Prado / Manuel Landeros

He is a HUGE SCAMER, he gave me a name as Manuel Landeros, that is why I didn't found anything on the internet until it was very late. His complete name is JOSEPH EMMANUEL LANDEROS PRADO.

His mom Maria Isabel Prado helps him to change the checks you give him for job. He is looking for woman on plenty of fish to scam them even he has a girlfriend he lives with.

She know about it ... His new company is PATRON RENOVATION AND CONSTRUCTION He is driving a grey Denali GMC and his plate is HGS-5830 He has nothing on his name, Everything he has..the car is under his mother's name.

Read

He goes now by the name of Manny Prada. Manny's renovations.

@Anonymous

was this year 2018?

Irving, Texas, United States #1275354

I paid him as well. Same name, same company.

Started the job before thanksgiving and still hasn't finished it. Today is January 23rd...

@Anonymous

You can take him to small court. Call disability office. And send a letter to IRS with his name and how much money he took from you....he is not reporting that money.

Irving, Texas, United States #1260980

What the scam about? Did he take money and didnt do the work?

View more comments
Other issue
Review #966973 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer966973.
4.6

Could your business cover more cities?

Your mobile APP is very useful for me. We can search orchards around a city using it .

It can show their distance from me, and the varieties, the price, the reviews for it, it's very good. We can pick fruits with children and friends, enjoying the fresh fruits and the picking experience, But the cities your business covered is not enough. I think this is a good business,and can help more orchards and consumers. I also know that you must have many employees to expend the covered orchards and citys.

Come on!

I am waiting for you in chicago, as it's my home town. I hope that i can use it in chicago.

qujianfeng
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Extend your service to more cities,such as chicago.
Review #966629 is a subjective opinion of poster.