3.0

Cancel all magazines being sent to me.

In November, 2015 I was ordering a product at a different website. Your ad appeared there offering 4 magazines for $2.00 each for 12 issues each.

I ordered People, Oprah, Vanity Fair and Vogue for 12 issues of each. There was no auto renewal listed. I want all of the magazines over the initial12 issues stopped. I am 75 years old and thought my family would enjoy them.

I do not read the magazines and want them all cancelled. I am on a fixed income and I would never subscribe to them for myself. I recently received a postcard that I would be billed for them. I had no way of contacting you until I received the postcard.

Please take my name off your customer list. I certainly do not intend to pay for these magazines as I feel I was defrauded by you. On your postcard you gave me an ID #0722-652-580-6. Please expedite my request of cancellation.

Thank you. Karen Franke

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1275244

Just don't pay the bill they sent you. They will send a couple more requesting, and then demanding payment.

Continue to ignore the bills. They will eventually go away.

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #996000 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer996000.

Short Review on January 23, 2017

Don't hire contractor name Gary Ortiz , he is one of fraud contractor , took my money and never coming back , he don't share his license number or anything , an will tell only big stories , his number is 2016999945, if you wants to loose your money than only hire him

Dan_2017
Not as described
Review #995811 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Flooring Installation Review

Don't hire this handyman , he do nasty job, sometimes he don't know how to do it will say I can fix and you going to endup with issues and extra pay, I paid him more than whatever he asked , he did really really bad job on my hardwood , patterns are not correct , and you can see gaps in hardwood , while you can do a DIY project also for those locking hardwood

Dan_2017
Not as described
Review #995809 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - Waterproofing Service Review

I used Capitol Deck & Stairs...claiming a 40 year Family business. Those workers were NOT FAMILY!

I used that motto feeling secure tgat 40 yrs! You can't beat that! I worker showed up tge 1st Day. Then a second worker after.

Upon completion of the Job..My Rsiling was Damaged! Sloppy work habits! I worker kept Leaving the other...which needed 2 to replace my Rail! In a Nutshell The Most Non professonal Co.

I have come in contact with! I reported them to the Ca. State License Board! Now it's raining and my Deck/ porch is LEAKING IN 2 DIFFERENT places!

Into my Garage!! WOW!

Do you call this Waterproofing???? A BIG FAT DO NOT USE CAPITOL DECK & STAIR!!!

Bad quality
Review #994523 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer994523.
Resolved

Resolved: Other Company - Free Trial Review

Update by user Jan 24, 2017

Lamar co.makers of Only Eyes and Pysdosurge refunded me back half if my money.48.00 and 46.00.Only because I used this web site.Thank you consumer digest

Original review posted by user Jan 19, 2017

Along with Lumar free trail of Only Eyes product they also promote another profuct called Pysdosurge.I also tried their free samples to shipping only as rhe ad descrlbed.Two weeks later Only Eyes charged my credit card 88.57 and Pysdosurge charged my card 92.96.I called them demanding a full refund and was given various excuses in order for them to keep my money.Why is this bogus rip off still going on? These products were sample size only.Please dont be fooled by their false advertisment.They are a Scam. False advertisment and Slam selling.

Read

This is happening all over the United States. I ordered the free trial and read every piece of find print and there was nothing about returning the trial sample in 14 days or you are automated enrolled in their fraudulent program.

They charged me $92 on the 10 and another $92 on the 23 of Oct. Thankfully my bank alerted me. I called the co. and they insisted that it is in the ad.

I argued and said I was going to contact the States Attorney and they are suppose to refund my money. Lets see if they do.

user68382856
Service
Not as described
Review #994171 is a subjective opinion of poster.

YMax Communications, Syracuse, New York Lupe Falconi - Repeat Calls

Caller ID for 315.307.3505 is "Lupe Falconi" out of Syracuse New York. Called several times.

I finally answered after 5:15 PM EST (had been calling since 1/17/2017, afternoon) but no one said anything. I've read that it could be a company that uses MagicJack, and it's clients are mobile. Other YMax Communication numbers are associated with well-known scams and incredulous collection practices. There isn't a company name associated with the above number (I've looked it up) and the name seems to be fake, so I don't know if it is a scam involving money or if it is a collection (which should not be calling me).

I do enter sweepstakes quite often and have wondered if I'm getting this call in connection with one of the promotions I've entered. If the person decides to speak next time, I will report the contents of the conversation in this forum.

Read
Review #993383 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer993383.

Other Company - Third Party Debt Purchaser Review

Comp Company purchased debt of my deceased spouses property taxes. This amount was paid in full by certified check.

Was told there was nothing further required of me and lein would be removed as soon as check clears. After a bank trace it was determined the check was received and endorsed on 11/16/2016. This lein was never removed by primary alliance. As a result I was forced to pay this fee again in December when it was discovered in the process of a title search the lein was still there.

I have contacted the company and have received no response to date. Sent from my iPhoneany purchased debt of my deceased spouses property taxes. This amount was paid in full by certified check. Was told there was nothing further required of me and lein would be removed as soon as check clears.

Problems with payment
Review #993382 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer993382.

Other Company - Loan Review

My mother has a auto loan from fidelity bank and not once but twice they took money out of her account when they have already received the payment. A representative named frida called explaining they didn't have the payment which my mother had a conformation number that she refused to take telling my mother she is a liar.

So instead of them reciving 290$ they recived 580 $ refusing to help my mother she then talked to two managers a Jim weavley which fought with my mother. So now we have to take this *** bank to court because the steal money from their coustomers bank accounts whit out conformation. They are very rude and don't care about anything .

They have no idea who their own management is . If you ever get a call from fidelity bank with a lady named Freda she will lie to you and tell you that you never made a payment and that you have to do it if you get that call please get in touch with a management employee if not I recommend getting a lawyer involved by far the worst experience my mother has ever had they have done this twice to a elderly woman who know what they can do to you

Kelseysal
Service
Poor customer service
Review #993218 is a subjective opinion of poster.
4.9

Short Review on January 18, 2017

I am KellyAnn Hilderbrandt, I don't sell hair products. My husband owns a cleaning company. Is there someone out there selling hair products with my name?

Batistamom143
Review #993114 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Brought laza lights rubbish canr find address to return

brought these want to return but no return address they are rubbish they were not as described my advice stay well away from this company I cant think of 100 words to describe this product or company they advertise things saying they are good and cheap but actually all items are unffir for purpous which is a legal requirement these only had about 9-12 inches of lead and had to buy plug to adapt tp use in uk so angry bought them for a 4 year old great grandaughter she was so upset will never ever buy from them again and hope this is a warning to others not to purchase from them

Product
Loss
Review #993007 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer993007.