Other Company - Review in Other category

The frame on my sectional has broken twice. I was told it had a 10 year warranty.

It was replaced once. I have called numerous times for the second piece to be replaced as i am within the 10 years. They kept telling me that it was not in the system. I went in to try to purchase a new set and she found the information on the old set right away.

I've tried to call back again with all the information and now they're telling me that it has to go through a third party.

No one answers and asked to live a message, this 3rd party is in in North Carolina? JCPennys stated they had a 10-year frame warranty when you buy, but in other words don't waste your money I have cancelled my second order because I don't want to deal with them any longer because our furniture breaks down after a few years and warranty is not honored.

MattD78
Melbourne, Florida, United States #1321004

"JCPennys stated they had a 10-year frame warranty " What does this have to do with Publix?

bustta_mo_mac
Fort Walton Beach, Florida, United States #1295787

Publix now sells furniture? I feel your problems manifested with a total lack of awareness.

I suggest abusing alcohol and drugs would actually improve your cognitive functioning. Good luck!!

Orlando, Florida, United States #1301648
@bustta_mo_mac

Publix sells furniture? ***. Next time I go Ill get a PubSub and a couch aye.

Warranty issue
Review #1013371 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1013371.

AWFUL HOME IMPROVEMENT PROJECT SCAM ARTIST

OOMMMMGGGGG THIS GUY IS A TOTAL CRIMINAL, LIAR, AND THIEF, AND SCAM. TO DESCRIBE HIM IS THE LEAST.

HES DESTROYED OUR HOME TOTALLY. HE HAS IT IN SHAMBLES. ITS BEEN MONTHS WE HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GE THIS ANIMAL TO GET THIS HOME IMPROVEMENT DONE AND IN A CORRECT MANNER. THE WORK THAT HAS BEEN DONE HERE IS TOTALLY TOTALLY NOT RIGHT AT ALL.

EVERYTHING INSTALLED FROM THE ELECTRICAL TO THE PLUMBING TO THE SIDING IS ALL DONE WRONG FROM ALL THESE SUB-PAR SUB-CONTRACTORS THAT HE HAS PUT HERE. WE FOUND OUT THEY ARENT EVEN LICENSED OR CERTIFIED. THIS GUY HAS US IN A TOTAL MESS. THEN HE STARTED PRESSURING US FOR MORE MONEY.

HES A QUACK AND A CHARLATAN. HE WILL NEVER EVER GET ANOTHER DIME OUT OF US. HES SCALPED US FOR ENOUGH MONEY NOW. ABOUT 50K TO BE EXACT.

BUT HE HAS MESSED WITH THE WRONG ONES THIS TIME. HE HAVE TOTAL DOCUMENTATION AND PICTURES AND VIDEO FROM DAY 1. WE ARE DETERMINED AND WE WILL PUT AN END TO HIS MADNESS. WE DONT WANT ANYONE ELSE GOING THROUGH THE *** THAT WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH WITH THIS GUY.

ITS AWFUL. SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BE AWARE OF THIS THIS GUY. WE ARE TOTALLY HONEST PEOPLE.

AND WE DID NOT ASK FOR THIS TORMENT. BUT WE WILL PUT A STOP TO HIM !!!!!!

Not as described
Full refund
Review #1013155 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1013155.

Roads Review

after working a hard day, goto wait 30 min to get thru because working on roads

Read
Review #1012931 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1012931.

75% chance that your jobs will be botched.

I used them for about two months. When they're on, they're on.

They can produce quality work at a nice price. HOWEVER, they are only "on" maybe 20% of the time. Over half of the jobs were botched in some way or another. They broke a frame and told me that it's my frame vendors responsibility, and that they would not give me any credit.

The break wouldn't have been so bad, but it was three weeks into a simple spherical distance RX before they told me. Another case they completely lost a customers frame that I sent in. They would "Call me" back every time I called for the status on the frame that was apparently lost somewhere in their lab. I gave up trying and chalked it up to experience.

Honestly I could go on all day with the issues you will have with them, but in short, save yourself and your customers. Would never user them again.

Bad quality
Review #1012680 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1012680.

Short Review on February 21, 2017

Mabye if,all you *** paid your bills you wouldnt have contact with a repo company, repossessiin is not customer service so good luck thinking anyone gives,two ahits about,your review

Poor customer service
Review #1011945 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1011945.

Frank LaMark at Nationwide.com is a Rip Off

I bought a magnetic phone cord from Frank Lamark. It took 6 weeks on slow boat literally from China to arrive.

It was total *** product which does not work. It cost $20.00 They gave me run-around with email, asking for irrelevant stuff. Finally said they would refund and let me know when done. They didn't.

Ignoring my emails now. No phone calls returned. I just want my phone cord! Is that to much to ask?

I decided to dispute it onmy credit card and now they are giving me issue about it Total ripoff they are. Before you buy anything from Nationwide check out the BBB first DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH Frank Lamark (my opinion).

joef1978
Damaged or defective
Full refund
Review #1011808 is a subjective opinion of poster.

CROCKETT REMODELING PLEASE DO NOT USE

I will be brief .. DONOT USE CROCKETT REMODELING - they are god awful the owner is not truthful - the work they did would not pass inspection twice and has cost me $12,000.00 because he did not position the beams correctly and they were too short which led to my needing additional foundation work to the tune of $12,00.00 I am considering a law suit ..

OH... he said I had termites and did a procedure under the house that made everyone including my pets sick and did not close the area up .. Guess what I had someone else come up and I did not have termites.

Go to YELP.. there are better stories !!

Service
Bad quality
Review #1011731 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1011731.

Short Review on February 21, 2017

My client purchased jewelry for 90.00 usd but I cannot see the money on my bank accont so far.I was very glad to use your website but now what is wrong? I cannot call to you either. Marek Sechman

user59390070
Problems with payment
Review #1011606 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Electric Car Blanket

I order the blanket November 8, 2016 and as of today 2/21/2017 I have not received the blanket. I emailed the company and they did email me back saying at first it would be another 20 days before it was shipped I ask them to cancel and they responded by saying it was shipped on Feb 8th and by UPS , no tracking number was given and said it should be here within 7-10 days, and yet I haven't seen nothing!

I will NEVER purchase from this company again.

If they was back ordered on the blanket, I think a simple email stating why it was going to be late would have been nice. Bad business!!!!

Poor customer service
Full refund
Review #1011590 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1011590.

I want to recieve narlboro coupons and promos. 1'50 off a pack twice per week

user61390009
Review #1011477 is a subjective opinion of poster.