Other Company in Cleveland, Ohio - Trying to get answers

I am a victim of identity theft...was called by these people trying to contact my nemesis...I explained the sittuation annd demanded they remove my phone number....they agreed...it has only been 1 day so we shall see...I called back and tried to find more info on this deadbeat who has made my life ***...could get nowhere...privacy etc...no one seemed to care about my privacy...anyone have any info on this company...what I was really trying to find out is if they are collecting a new debt or a really old one...she filed for bankruptcy over 12 years ago...just wondwering if she is up to her old tricks..

Read
Review #108478 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer108478.

Other Company in Orange, California - HEARING AIDS-TO SELL OR NOT TO SELL-THAT IS THE QUESTION-THE HEARING AID RELIGION-ONLY SELL NEW ONES

I have been accused and at least thought of, as being against the SELLING OF NEW HEARING AIDS.

Thats like saying that All The Service Department Personnel in a New Car Sales Agency and All Automotive Repair Centers and Tire Dealers, are against the SALE OF NEW CARS.

Appliance Repair Personnel are against the sale of NewWashers and Dryers.

Anyone engaged in the Remanufacturing or Repair of Anything is against the SALE OF ANYTHING NEW.

HOW IRRATIONAL IS THAT THOUGHT PROCESS?

The difficulty I have in Accepting Membership Into The HEARING AID RELIGION and ACCEPTING A HEARING AID GOD AS MY PERSONAL SAVIOUR, WHERE IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING THAT EACH MORNING UPON WAKING, YOU HAVE TO PRAY TO THE HEARING AID GOD: MY GOD PLEASE LET ME SELL ONLY NEW HEARING AIDS TODAY.

I believe that as a Hearing Care Provider (thats the latest buzz word instead of Hearing Aid Provider) which implys more than selling only NEW HEARING AIDS, the Dispenser has a responsibility of providing the finest Products, Options, and Services, which should always be to the BEST INTEREST OF THE HEARING AID USER OR PROSPECT FOR HEARING AIDS.

Too often, the Hearing Aid Provider is really only interested in SELLING NEW HEARING AIDS.

THE OBVIOUS REASON FOR THAT IS THE ASTRONOMICAL PROFITS THAT ARE NOW AVAILABLE IN THE SALE OF NEW HEARING AIDS.

THATS WHY NOW, EVEN MEDICAL DOCTORS ARE SELLING NEW HEARING AIDS.

AT A PROFIT POTENTIAL OF $3,000 TO $10,000 PER HEARING AID, VERY FEW PEOPLE CAN RESIST THE TEMPTATION TO DO ANYTHING, AND SAY ANYTHING, PROMISE ANYTHING, TO SELL NEW HEARING AIDS.

The BUYER OF HEARING AIDS, AND THE USER OF HEARING AIDS, HAS TO BE VERY CAREFUL IN WHOM THEY DO BUSINESS WITH.

MOST HEARING AID PROVIDERS FEEL THEY HAVE ONLY ONE CHANCE AT YOU TO MAKE THE SALE.

AND THEY GO FOR IT. FULL BORE.

BUYER, PLEASE, PLEASE, BEWASRE

Read
Review #108473 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer108473.

HEARING AIDS-THE TESTING & FITTING OF MY BEST FRIEND-THE RESULT&OBSERVATIONS&COMMENTS-ALL FAVORABLE-

My Best Friend called me this morning,at an early hour,especially for a Sunday, and invited me for Breakfast at Jerry's Deli in Costa Mesa,Ca.which is a very popular Restaurant in the typical Jewish Menu.

Although neither Him or I, are Jewish, we both either lived or worked in New York City, for years, and have worked in the Automotive Aftermarket Industry, which is either dominated or at least heavily influenced by Jewish People.

He was once even married to a Jewish Woman and even lived with his Jewish Inlaws.

My best Customers, when I was a District Sales Manager for at least most of the State of New York,including of course the 5 boroughs,were Jewish Owners.

In at least my opinion, one of the Characteristics of Jewish People is that they enjoy good food,know where to find it, and are willing to pay for it.

The Price for a Fish Breakfast, is always overpriced,as is the price of a Corned Beef or Pastrami Sandwich.

Even the Kosher Dills are priced high, but always delicious.

A Good life, must include Good Food.

My Friend, since he invited me, and insisted on the large Fish Breakfast, which he knew we couldn't finish and he wanted to take home the remains, paid the bill which was close to $60.00 dollars.

I left the tip, which he insisted shouldn't be more than $5.00 because "She wasn't that good".

The name of the Waitress was Joanna,or some variation of the name,and I asked her if she had ever heard Tony Bennet sing the song, When Johanna Love Me, she didn't even know who Tony Bennet is.

If I have the time, I'll find a disc,copy it, and give it to this Waitress, at a later time.

After Breakfast we went to my closed office,where I opened it and administered a standard hearing test, with an audiometer, to my best friend.

I have subjected him to many Hearing Loss Tests over the past 24 years.

His hearing loss has gotten progressively worse, for some unknown reason, and for some unknown reason, I don't care why, since in at my opinion, it really doesn't make any difference as to why he hearing thresholds have diminished.

He is 73 years young.

He served in the Combat Zones of Korea as an Infrantry Rifleman.

He has a flat loss of about 55 Dbs.

As is normal, he has the same loss in both ears, within 5 Dbs.

We have mutual Friends who have complained to me about this guy's hearing, but since, because of geographical distances, we really don't see each other too often, or as often as we should, I was really not aware of how much of a hearing loss he suffered from, or at least his Friends and Family, suffered from.

And this is my Best Friend.

After spending a couple of days with him, in the last month, I realized the extent of his loss, and the problems it was creating, not only for him, but his Family and Friends.

Although this Guy, has a part-time job driving NBC Key Personnel around, in an NBC Van, picking them up and driving them someplace, usually home, for the most part, he is retired.

He does not really have much of a social life, outside of Family, of which I am not a part of, so he really does not have any great demands to understand the spoken word correctly.

In other words, his living, and existence, is not dependent upon his ability to hear speech as it is spoken.

When I asked him if he really wanted to spend the money for new hearing aids, at my cost, as opposed to Free used hearing aids, he repsonded by saying that didn't I think he deserved the best?

You have to understand, that this Guy was getting the latest Hearing Aids for under $1,000.00 dollars.

After I fit him with his new SIEMENS BTE 100% Digital Hearing Aids, with 16 Channels, and 4 Programs, the results were amazing.

I happen to think that whatever I had fit him with, including older analog BTE hearing aids, the results would have been remarkable.

This Guy needed Hearing Aids. Any Hearing Aids.

The Hearing Aids I fit him with, provided the latest technology available, which was really more than he needed, or anyone else needs, especially if there is a Price Penalty.

The so-called Technology of the newest Hearing Aids is provided and available, primarily for the purpose of charging more for obtaining hearing aids.

The sad part is,that because of Greed, and the obession of making Money, variations and options, available in Hearing Aid Selection, are provided to generate higher prices and profits.

Never the less, after I fit my Best Friend, with Hearing Aids, the results were amazing.

The difference in our conversation were remarkable.

The sad part is, that there must be thousands of People being denied the benefit of Hearing Aids because of Cost.

At some time in the future, Some one, Some where,Some place,will offer a product, at a reasonable price, where the average Person in need of Hearing Help, will be able to obtain Hearing Aids at a resonable price.

Until then, all I can say is:

Buyer Beware

Read
Review #108457 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer108457.

Other Company in Pawtucket, Rhode Island - CORRECTIONAL BIILING SERVICES SCAMMERS

I WAS GETTING BILLED THROUGH MY PHONE COMPANY. ALL OF A SUDDEN CORRECTIONAL PUT A BLOCK ON MY LINE.

THEY SAID THAT MY PHONE COMPANY (COX0 HAD SET A $50 DOLLAR LIMIT AND THAT I HAD GONE OVER. I ASKED IF MAYBE MY LIMIT COULD BE RAISED. SO I CALLED MY COMPANY AND THEY SAID THEY HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT, THAT I HAD BEEN LIED TO. I PAY MY PHONE BILL IN FULL EVRY MONTH ON TIME.

I CALLED BACK CORRECTIONAL AND THEY KEEP ASKING ME TO OPEN A PRE-PAID ACCOUNT. I TELL THEM NO BECASUE I'M FINE WITH GETTING BILLED THROUGH MY PHONE COMPANY. WELL, THEY PUT A BLOCK ON MY PHONE, AND BASICALLY FORCED ME TO OPEN A PRE-PAID ACCOUNT. NOW IT'S LIKE I'M PAYING A DOUBLE BILL.

THEY DON'T EVEN Call to let you know when your bablance is getting low.

next thing i know there's a block. someone please help, becuz i know i'm not alone on this

Read
Review #108442 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer108442.

Idiots

They are rude, obnoxious, foul and downright harassing. I have NO idea how they stay in business. They call all day, everyday. Do they not understand that I have caller id and have stopped answering the phone when they call?

I spoke with a woman once, told her when I intend to pay... 4 days from now. Yet they do not stop calling.

I am extremely frustrated and will file a formal complaint to anyone who will listen.

I'm not denying my debt, but I will take care of it with the company I owe it to. I would NEVER grant them the honor of taking a payment from me.

Read

I just had a similar problem 2day!! exept i didn't know any better and payed them 13 days ago.i should have checked the web first!!

any way they said abstract take 2 days now its 13 i called and wanted to kno what the deal was cuz i paid in full and the little kids they hav runnin the dog an pony show said they were getting frustrated!! WHAT!!!! NOT ONLY IS THAT AN EMOTIONAL RESPONS MAKING MY BUSINESS PERSONAL TO THEM HOWEVER 500$ IS ALLOT TO ANY AMERICAN RIGHT NOW AND IM TRYIN TO BE A PRODUCTIVE MEMBER OF SOCIETY!!

if any one should be frustrated it should be me an i just asked the shmuck to run what he said by me one more time and he responded 2 me like that!! what has this country come 2 we shouldent have to bear the stress an anxiety on top of debt that isnt American!!!

alot of peopel might not be aware that Wells Fargo is a part of America's Serving Company. They also just bought Wachovia!!!! People should contact their representatives and tell them how they are conducting business!!!!

Wells Fargo/ aka America's Servicing Company, are very rude when you call them. The programs they set up for you are almost impossible to work with. They should be made to work with the people and not against them, better yet let them close their doors

My husband and I have both our vehicles financed through Wells Fargo and we have NEVER been treated so badly before. Everytime they call, they scream at me and never listen to anything I say.

They tell me they don\'t want to hear what I have to say. I have been cussed out three times by their reps. The first one was Tamika and I reported all three to supervisors but still got nowhere. I have even had supervisors scream at me and these accounts are not even in my name.

They are both in my husbands name and they raised our interest rate to 17% so I feel we will never get them paid off. Their latest attempt to *** me off is that they have locked me out of being able to pay on my accounts online. When I called to see why, I was told it is because I am behind on my payment and they want me to either make my payment through Western Union (expensive) or do a check by phone and pay them an additional $10 fee to take my check!! I refuse to do checks by phone because I authorized a payment on a Friday a few months ago but they took the payment out of my checking account 1 week prior so we bounced and incurred a $30 overdraft fee which they are now refusing to pay.

I am sooooooo frustrated, I could scream. They don\'t listen to anything you have to say and if you *** them off, they threaten to repo, regardless of your payment status at the time. I advise anyone thinking of going with Wells Fargo to ask themselves this question first: Do you like being treated like ***?

If so, by all means, go with Wells Fargo. If not, stay FAR away from them!!

View more comments
Review #108296 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer108296.

Other Company - Auto Warranties in California

Any (ALL) aftermarket or dealer offered extended vehicle warranty plans offered in the state of California are considered as insurance. The company offering (providing) the warranty MUST be licensed by the California State Department of Insurance, just like any other (health, life, homeowner, auto) insurance carrier. Failure to be licensed and sell in the state is illegal.

So - if you receive an offer to "extend your vehicle's warranty", ask for their California Insurance License number, then check the Department of Insurance's website. If they say they don't need to be licensed, hang up. If they don't measure up... tear it up.

There is a reason these companies MUST be licensed. Too many of them don't live up to their promise of covering a claim.

These "plans" cost 1,000s of dollars!

lacostaca
Review #108232 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - Not liking them either

Im not exactly thrilled with them either. They did not handle my compute my escrow account properly and I received a notice from them that I had to come up with an extra $900.00 to send them or my mortgage payment was going to go up about 100.00 a month.

I guess it was too difficult for them to take the amount of tax due for a year and divide it by 12???? It may not sound like a lot of money to come up with for some folks, but in todays economy I do not have that kind of extra money laying around and Im a single mom depending on no one but herself.

I had to pull it from what used to be our savings account to use towards Chirstmas. So Merry Ho-Ho, NOT!

Read
Review #108219 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer108219.

Other Company - Secret Shopping Center

I also got one of the Secret Shopping Center letters with a check for 4,880. It is drawn on a bank in Hendricks, MN. I knew this was a scam when I saw it, but it still makes me mad. I wonder how many will spend their hard earned money. I have warned everyone I know and am taking this letter to the newspaper, and sending a copy to my local news station.

The phone/fax number on the letter is 1-905-920-0541. I wish everyone would call this number and tell them what *** they are.

Thank you.

State Park, South Carolina, United States #8774

I fell for the secretshoppingcenter.com scam by registering on their website. I paid $39.97 for this privilege and my assigned password and log in never worked.

I requested a refund and was ignored.

I've filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau of New York. This is a complete scam.

Review #108186 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer108186.

Other Company - LSM5 : Crab people from ***

My husband mistakenly thought they were a credible business. We had to cancel our credit card to stop them from charging our account a monthly fee that we never authorized.

That was months ago. They have our phone number and call us EVERY DAY. There is nothing that can be said to the people with the funny accents to convince them not to call again. They don't unerstand what "no" means They have changed my quality of life.

They have enraged me every day. I ask them what is wrong with them; they just want money. My only recourse will be to chage my phone number. These "people" are unbelieveable.

I wish there was some way to sue them for harassment. They are calling from Cyprus.

I am on dissability.
privacy
Review #108137 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - DONT DO BUSINESS WITH FURNITUREFIND.COM

I ORDERED A PICTURE FROM FURNITURE FIND, WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT THE SAME COLOR AS IT APPREARED TO BE ONLINE. I WANTED TO RETURN IT.
I CALLED FURNITUREFIND.COM AND GOT AN ANSWERING SERVICE (1ST CLUE SOEMTHING WAS WRONG) I CALLED TWICE AND EMAILED TWICE WITH NO RESPONSE. (2ND CLUE SOEMTHING WAS WRONG).

I CALLED THE NUMBER ON THE PACKING SLIP AND THEY TOLD ME THAT I DID NOT ORDER ANY MERCAHNDISE FROM THEM THAT FURNITURE FIND BUYS THE MERCHANDISE FROM THEM AND THEN RESELLS IT TO THE PUBLIC(3RD CLUE SOMETHING WAS WRONG).

FINALLY I CALLED ANOTHER 800 NUMBER I FOUND ON THEIR WEBSITE AND WAS ON HOLD FOR AN "OPERATOR" AND AFTER ABOUT 15 MINUTES THE PHONE JUST CLICKED INTO SOMEONES VOICE MAIL AND I LEFT A MESSAGE BUT DIDNT SAY WHAT IT WAS REGARDING. I GOT A CALL BACK WITHIN 10 MINUTES..WOW SOMEONE REALLY WORKS AT FURNITURE FIND!

I PROCCEDED TO ASK HOW I CAN RETURN MY ITEM AND I WAS TOLD THAT THERE IS A “RESTOCKING FEE” OF 25% OF WHAT I PAID FOR THE ITEM.
AND I WOULD HAVE TO *** OF WORK TO SIT HOME AND WAIT FOR UPS TO COME PICK UP THE ITEM OR I CAN RETURN IT MYSELF AND ALSO PAY FOR THE SHIPPING MYSELF.
THAT IS THE MOST OBSURB RETURN POLICY I HAVE EVER HEARD OF.
WELL THE WOMAN GOT VERY NASTY AND TOLD ME THAT IS THE WAY IT IS AND IF YOU DON’T LIKE IT TOO BAD.
I SAID WHAT KIND OF CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THAT?
SHE SAID THAT IS THE WAY IT IS, DO YOU WANT ME TO SEND UPS OR NOT?
I SAID NO I TOLD YOU I WON’T BE THERE I HAVETO WORK FOR A LIVING.
SHE SAID OK THEN BYE. I SAID YOU HAVE NOT BEEN VERY HELPFUL TO ME AND SHE SAID VERY SARCASTICALLY HAVE A NICE DAY.

I REPEAT DO NOT, DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM YOU WILL NEVER GET YOUR MONEY BACK IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH THE ITEM…THEY ARE CROOKS AND RIP OFF ARTISTS.

FURNITUREFIND.COM IS A SCAM!!
frankbutter
Review #108135 is a subjective opinion of poster.