Other Company in Norfolk, Virginia - Can't cancel my account

I have been trying to close my account (0 baslance) for a few months. I can't get a live person by phone.I have sent letters tried to get a person by phone cannot find a phone number.

I am canceling because of the rise in interest rates even though all my payments were on time.I will not reconsider and believe that the government swhould look into this matter. Does anyone know a fool proof method to get through.

I have already destroyed my crds and will not consider reactivating the account. Please help me close this account

Norfolk, Virginia
Review #122029 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer122029.

Other Company in Ostend, West-Vlaanderen - Niet tevreden over gebruikte taal (nl)

als tevreden klant (kroatie en mexico) toch klachten over informatie : in alle talen behalve in het nederlands dat hier in vlaanderen (belgie) mijn moedertaal is. niet sympathiek voor een consument die nu via reisbureau voor egypte geboekt heeft.

het is grbuikelijk de klanten te bereieken in hun taal. het is een kwestie van elementaire beleefdheid. goeie service houdt ook in het respect voor de taal van de consument. verder "no complaints".vraag me af waarom ik daar 100 woorden voor moet nodig hebben.nog 17 en ik heb eindelijk de honderd bereikt.

veel woorden voor een kleine kleine maar belangrijke klacht.

Ostend, West-Vlaanderen
Review #122014 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer122014.

Are they kidding ?

I was going thru my account and there so called customer service ( what a joke ) rep tried to convince me that there 200.00 in fees was founded , I am sorry but if my account says it has 2548.02 and only 1985.00 clears than why am I being charged 25.00 , never once did there accounting or mine , show me in the red , they were all so rude . any other time I have spoke to them they are so polite , but today you would of thought I was the most horrible person you ever met.

and they did not want to give me there names , one person said his name was jack bell Like I believe that one , and then he said due to security reason I could not have his employee number or his dept ?

and his manager was to busy to talk to me . I have 4 accounts there I am not by any means rich but I am sure some of my money pays their salary and supports there bank , bottom line don't open any account with this bank.

Juiz De Fora, Minas Gerais, Brazil #21121

I just commented on another complaint regarding overdrafts. I do feel that overdraft fees are abused industry wide.

I have overdrafted my account before and I understand the reason for the overdraft fee. It is essentially a very expensive loan. However; I have also been charged overdraft fees when I followed the rules. I've successfully argued some overdrafts because I had the receipts handy but I've also had to *** the bullet before and pay fees simply because it's my word against the bank.The banks know that a large chunk of consumers don't save every receipt and deposit slip.

They also know very well that many of their customers never look at their full statement but rather just the balance remaining (or balance due in these situations). It's quick, easy money for the banks and if they lose a few unhappy customers over it, so be it.

Besides, the tellers and customer service managers truly believe that the bank is in the right and the customer is simply another deadbeat trying to avoid a fee. :x

San Diego, California
Review #121919 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer121919.

Other Company in Ocala, Florida - Overdone saying.

The customer is not always right. In fact, the likelihood of the use of that phrase is directly proportionate to the wrongness of the customer.

I removed myself from retail years ago, and to this day I go out of my way to try and make up for all the idiots out there that make these poor minimum wage workers want to kill. If you have an honest problem, approach it in an appropriate way. Being a *** gets you nowhere except anonymously bitched about on the internet. Most employees simply follow the rules that were given to them, and cannot change the matter.

Speak (dont yell) to the manager, and remember that these people are just trying to make a living too.

Ocala, Florida
Review #121865 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer121865.

Other Company in Athens, Georgia - Taking money

taking my money out of my account without my knowledge. i think they are scamming on the internet.

someone need to turn them in to authoritiesas soon as possible. i want my money back today. my bills will be coming in soon. my account has been robbed.

who can i turn to for help to get my money back. somebody please help me. is it anybody i can turn to right now. i want my money back from those theives.

i want to know are you in on this scam if so respond asap.

thank you for helping me. sir

Athens, Georgia
Review #121821 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer121821.

Other Company in Leesburg, Florida - Built a beautiful pool

great work the pool is great best quality I have seen we wanted to add a responce to the previously bad result reported they must be lies we know the people well and have seen there work as well as personaly had work done with rave reviews from friends and relatives John the owner is a good person the oldest son John the 3 rd. is a excellent Mason and builder with his own certification as a contractor Chris saw to all the scheduling and also has his contractor certificate Justin the youngest is just about the hardest worker I ever saw I love those Guys

Leesburg, Florida
Review #121787 is a subjective opinion of poster.

BUYVOGUE>IS A RIP OFF

I HAD ORDERED TWO PAIR OF SHOES PRADA/GUCCI'S ON MAY 30 OF 2008 I WANT BACK TO THEIR WEBSITE THE NEXT DAY TO ORDERED MY OTHER PAIR OF SHOES,ON THE SAME DAY I ASKED THEM DID THEY DO NEXT DAY SHIPPING OR OVERNIGHT THEY TOLD ME NO SO I CANCELED ONE OF THE SHOES SO I COULD HAVE MONEY FOR MY 16TH BIRTHDAY ,I ASKED CUSTERMER CARE HOW LONG WAS IT GOING TO TAKE FOR ME TO GET MY MONEY BACK THEY TOLD ME TWO WEEKS ITS BEEN 5 WEEKS AND I HAVEN'T RECIEVED MYMONEY BACK.

#219237

I AM SOO HURT AND PISSED. I ORDER A PAIR OF PRADAS IN OCTOBER 2010 AND I RECIEVED IT , BUT IT WAS TOO BIG.

I RETURNED IT TO GET A SMALLER SIZE THE NEXT DAY AFTER I RECEIVED THEM AND IT IS NOW DECEMBER 2010 AND I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE SHOES OR A REFUND. I EMAILED THEM NUMEROUS TIMES AND NO ANSWER. I WENT TO EMAIL THEM AGAIN TODAY AND IT SAID THE WEBSITE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. THIS BRINGS TEARS TO MY EYES I WORKED SOOOOO HARD AND SAVED MY LITTLE MONEY UP UNTIL I COULD BUY PRADAS AND THEN I GET RIPPED OFF.

PEOPLE SHOULD NOT DO THIS TO OTHERS.

I AM NOT GONNA STOP EVEN IF IT TAKES A YEAR UNTIL I BRING THIS PUBLIC AND GET MY MONEY BACK. THEY MADE THE WRONG WOMEN UPSET TODAY!!!!

DONT BUY FROM BUYVOGUE THEY ARE TRUELLY A RIP OFF THIS IS REAL TALK

You got some fake *** shoes anyway. Lose-Lose

I take back my comments they have delivered my order

Saint Elmo, Illinois, United States #26317

I ordered a pair of pradas online from this store and I have yet to receive this product. They said I would receive a tracking number but I have not received that either.

I wish I had ret up on this website before buying.

Nevertheless, they have robbed the wrong person being that my mom is a paralegal and my cousin a lawyer. I will take this publicly and if I don't receive my product I will have their website shut down.

fashionhector
Valley, Washington, United States #22934

Dear Charisma Johnson,

We refunded your money and we send refund confirmation code your e mail.

Best Regards

Buyvogue

View more comments (5)
New York, New York
Review #121768 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Fish N' Fry is a joke...

Ok to start off i walked into their store/office and it absolutely stunk. After it took the employee 25 minutes to realize I was even there they charged me 9 extra dollars for my 6 year old and her 2 5 year old friends.

I got to my spot and it felt like I was in the same bedroom as the RV next to me. EVERYONE there was packed in like sardines it felt like you couldnt even move.

So we decided to move down the road to a place called Wild Bills Campground which was spacious, cozy, and very beautiful!

Fish and Fry has always been good for me. Friendly and quiet. Have stayed there on 3 occasions and will again.

I disagree, we stayed at the fish n Fry summer of 2009 and it was excellent. Quiet, laid back and the new owners were super friendly.

this previous reviewer sounds like someone who is associated with wild bills (which is up for sale... go figure)

View more comments (1)
Rapid City, South Dakota
Loss
Review #121742 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Reston, Virginia - Bill sent to collections when I was not billed for any month.

I received a call today from a collection agency. They claim that I owe them money for a policy that I did not renew.

While I did receive 2 calls from the company I have never been paper BILLED for this policy at any time.

When I asked why there had never been a paper bill I was sent a copy of the original policy dated in 2006 but there were no dates indicating that I had renewed the policy. That was the last communication I received from the company.

I never intended to renew due to the financial burden.

Reston, Virginia
Review #121718 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer121718.

Lot loans

I was very happy with the loan officer that reviewed my lot loan. The loan officer was out of the Altanta branch. I will be using the same branch again when I'm ready to build my home. The loan officer were able to provide the positive and negative of lot and construction financing. I loved the pamphlets they provide to explain the process. Please give them a call if your look for an honest opinion on construction financing. Doug's team is the best in the business and I shopped a lot of other banks before moving forward with them.

Very happy customer.

Stone Mountain, Georgia
Review #121707 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer121707.