Other Company in Painesville, Ohio - Mark Manuel - The Manuel Family -Christian *** Men #1

Beware of Mark Manuel, Greg Manuel, Mike Manuel and their so called Christian beliefs. There is proof, and a lot of other people who have been dupped into investing money in, a new church with tithing money (where is the church) and website deals (invest in the new website) investment deals.

They don't care who you are, if you have kids, they will throw you out on the street. Beware of Mark Manuel! Brentwood TN.

- TMG, Calcutree, HOPE. Check ripoffreport.com and search for Mark Manuel, you will see many other reports about this *** bag - Stay clear of all of them

Painesville, Ohio
Review #123045 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer123045.

Harrasing phone calls

I am EXTREMELY upset. Your company keeps calling my home phone number looking for a person I have no idea who they are. I recentally got this phone number just over a year ago.

I have called and explained I do not know this person and to please quit calling. I have done this SEVERAL times.

Now lately, YOU PEOPLE continue to call my home phone and when we answer, they hang up. Not to mention, at 8 a.m. in the morning INCLUDING weekends!

I am informing you now, that I am reporting your company to the dns list and the better business bureau!

Keith01

You can really have fun with this one. My tip works even better for telemarketers.

Get a caller ID if you don't already have one. Then each time your phone rings look who is calling before you answer. If the ID says the name of the business or reads "UNKNOWN" or "PRIVATE" then the fun can begin.

Answer the phone and yell at toe top of your lungs in the receiver "What in the depths of your ignorance do you want now!" there will be a silence then yell "Speak up fool!" Do this a few times. Trust me, they will stop calling. You can use any line you like. Most people prefer to say "What the *** do you want?"

Try it, and have fun. :grin :grin :grin

Bloomington, Illinois
Review #122898 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer122898.

Other Company in San Jose, California - Receiving Bills

receiving bills for something I haven't received and don't want anymore and I am not reliable for this so get it straight remove now and no more bills so you need to get it straightern out about this situation dont want anymore bills from you all have enough of my own hospital bills so dont need no more and how can you pay for something you dont get and dont want and that is all i have to say I want to know what you are going to do about this situation and will i hear anymore from you about this

San Jose, California
Review #122839 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer122839.

Other Company in Hackensack, New Jersey - Who are u ? i never subscribed to this site and yet ur charging me !!

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN ! STOP ROBBING ME, THIS SITE HAS DEBITED MY ACCT 20 BUCKS !!!

I WANT MY MONEY BACK ASAP , AND IM GOING TO THE BANK ALSO TOMORROW AND STOP U FROM ACCESSING MY ACCT. AND TALK TO THEM TO DISCUSS WHAT LEGAL ACTION IS AVAILIBLE FOR ME TO TAKE !!

I TO HAVE TERMINAL CANCER AND IM JUST 22YRS OLD, AND I HAVE NO HEALTH INSURANCE AND THE MONEY YOUR TAKING IS FOR MY MEDS.

SO MY PATIENTS ARE SHORT AND MY TIME IS LIMITED WHO EVER IS IN CHARGE HOW DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT ? MY E-MAIL IS BIGBOBCHAP@YAHOO.COM

Hackensack, New Jersey
Review #122760 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer122760.

Other Company in Saint Louis, Missouri - They call my house after they promise not to.

They have been calling my house asking for people who do not live here, but I know them. They will not identify what they want, but demand their telephone numbers.

I have been telling them to take me off the list, and all they do is demand a telephone number. I tell them if they can't tell me what the call is about then I can't give them their phone number.

What's worse is that you can barely understand this person when they call. I asked to speak to someone in the US and they hang up on me.

Saint Louis, Missouri
Review #122677 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer122677.

Other Company in Reston, Virginia - Fails to pay comp check according to mich law

I'm on workmans comp and according to Michigan law when working on modified our comp check is based on gross wages not modified hours.It appears that your case worker would rather pay according to the employers wishes and not to law.The case worker has screwed me out of my monies and failed to follow law as stated.I would hope you revamp your workers and stop playing politics with YRC-Holland and review your position before you get in more trouble than you bargain for.To follow what the employer's set pay scale is especially wrong when they advise you to pay according to modified hours and not only wrong but illegal.The office in schaumburg might help you more for your search.I think if you really want to follow the law and be fair that might be the right thing to do.

Reston, Virginia
Review #122628 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer122628.

Other Company in Two Rivers, Wisconsin - Put a block on my *** phone and won't ***.

This sucks they got me pissed. I should not have to set up an account with them just to talk to my son from jail.

I never did before and i'm not going to start now. I always got billed for them on my phone bill until one day i accidentlly pressed a wrong number to accept the call and now i get this bull.

They suck! They'll never get another penny from me or anyone I know. What a scam!

Now my son is pissed off.

The jails are probably behind it to just to make money.

Two Rivers, Wisconsin
Review #122569 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer122569.

Other Company in Casa Grande, Arizona - Deducted cash for ID theft protection

I did not agree to have ID theft protection taken from my checking account but evidently somebody did. I authorized my bank to look at this as identity theft and not deduct the amount.

I have tried to contact these people, but they are very hard to get to. I am pissed off!

I am ready to end this farce of a loan with them as soon as possible.

I do not encourage anyone to sign for online loans because there are hidden fees evidently. I look forward to the day with someone turns on themand sues them for everything.

Casa Grande, Arizona
Review #122540 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer122540.

Other Company in Chicago, Illinois - Pissed off too

they got me also every month i get a bill of 39.88 i call and get it put back on my card but they told me today that i might have to cancel my credit card to stop the charge this was told to me by someone @ cs365247.com so each month i have to watch for that bill to hit on a site i will never use so watch out if you got to that site don't sign up for anything that want your credit card it's a scam that you won't be able to fix

Chicago, Illinois
Review #122476 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Omaha, Nebraska - Clerk attitude

My wife & I stopped at the Norfolk, Ne. store last week and picked out some plants for around the house.

The clerk Michelle in the garden dept. acted like she didn't want to be there. I don't expect someone to fall all over me but a hello or smile goes a long way. When we paid for our plants she did not place them in a bag, instead talked to another clerk about some pump.

We've been a customer of your for some time and usually found your employees very courteous and helpful.

Omaha, Nebraska
Review #122451 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer122451.