Other Company in San Pedro, California - They took my money twice!

I am very upset and puzzled. On 1/23 and 1/25 I've been charged from my debit card 19.95 both days.

Twice in a week. I would like an apology. I would like a refund. I live on limited means and every dollar I have counts.

I need, want and demand my money back.

I keep all of my receipts so I know I did not make any purchases on those days in question. I keep track of my bank account. I don't spend without knowing my balance. My bank is great to me.

I will see that they stop allowing you to take my money ever again.

But first I demand a refund for both of those incidences!

Read
Review #111837 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer111837.

Other Company in Virginia Beach, Virginia - Viaprin problems

ordered viaprin for free 10 day trial, at the end of 7 days my new order was sent to me, I called to cancel at day 10 and was told new shipment was already sent. They count weekends even though they are not open to cancel order .

They said they never received my return product. my credit card was charged and I am disputing the charge. They told me the post office is not reliable so maybe my return was lost. Althought ey had no problem getting me my sample and new shipmentIn general not a good company to deal with.

Buyer beware.

Read
Review #111801 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer111801.

Other Company in Eau Claire, Wisconsin - What is going on?????

I was charged $7.95 for something I have no idea of. I have tried to call, but it keeps telling me I have dialed a wrong number. Please advise of a correct phone number so I have a person to ask these questions to and maybe get some results and answers. My name is Ron Martin and the post date of this transaction is 02/01 and Trans date is 01/30 and the referance number is 4958. The 800 986 2640 phone number does not work.

Charging monies for something that is not asked for is poor business.

Thank you.

Ron Martin

martinrw
Review #111797 is a subjective opinion of poster.

HEARING AIDS-A FASHION STATEMENT? DECEPTIVE-PRETEND-COSTCO-SEARS/MIRACLE EAR WALMART BELTONE PHONAK

A retired Medical Doctor, born in 1923, returned to my office today, for an adjustment of his REXTON Hearing Aids.

I enjoy the pleasure of his company and his conversation.

Today, for the first time, I learned that he has a very long family history, associated with the Mormon Religion. He told me that his Grandfather left England to immigrate specifically to Salt Lake City,Utah.

He was assigned to a small town in northern Utah to do missionary work and develop the membership.

Which he did.

My Client, the retired Physician, is no longer a practicing Mormon. I didn't ask,and he didn't tell.

He is always looking for a better performing hearing aid, as are almost all those that use them.

Manufacturers and Providers, count on that obsession of the hearing-impaired, to want to hear better.

During our conversation, and consultation, I again reminded the Doctor, that there is only so much a hearing aid, any hearing aid, can do, to improve the ability to understand speech correctly.

He told me that his Wife tells him that there are times when he doesn't seem to understand her messages and converstions.

I told him, that if there is ever a time or a situation, when he does understand her spoken word correctly, what should that tell him?

What it should tell him, is that either her diction, or articulation, at that moment was not the same as usual, perhaps she was facing away from him, or even speaking to him from another room, or that perhaps she wasn't enunciating her words, or that she was speaking at a softer level than normal.

The other influencing factor could have been the noise level of the environment.

If they were at home, perhaps the television was turned on, music was being played, or the dishwasher,clothes washer or dryer, were being used, and everything aforementioned was interfering with the speech signals from his Wife.

Whatever is the loudest is what he will be hearing.

To me its kind of simple.

If the Hearing Aid is functioning the same, and the hearing system of the User hasn't changed, and it doesn't from moment to moment, etc, then it should be very obvious to anyone that thinks about it, that it either has to be the SPEAKER, OR THE ENVIRONMENT OR SITUATION.

There are features available in Programmable Analog or Programmable Digital Hearing Aids, intended to affect loud noises and interfering signals, but their effect usually results in making the Hearing Aid MORE TOLERABLE TO USE IN NOISY ENVIRONMENTS, NOT MORE EFFECTION IN UNDERSTANDING THE SPOKEN WORD CORRECTLY.

Sometimes the PROVIDER say whatever they have to, to make the sale of NEW HEARING AIDS and usually the BUYER AND USER of the HEARING AIDS is receptive to what the SELLER SAYS.

ITS ALMOST LIKE THEY WANT TO BELIEVE THE PROVIDER AND THE MANUFACTURER OF NEW HEARING AIDS.

What everyone, or at least the USER OR PROSPECT has to remember, is thats what the SELLERS OF HEARING AIDS DO, REGARDLESS OF THEIR TITLE OR IMAGE, PERIOD.

Anyone using a Computer, with any experience at all, can make changes in the output characteristics of a PROGRAMMABLE ANALOG OR PROGRAMMABLE DIGITAL HEARING AID, that will make it sound different to the USER.

JUST BECAUSE IT SOUNDS DIFFERENT, DOESN'T MEAN IT WILL PERFORM ITS FUNCTIONS ANY MORE EFFECTIVELY.

The Medical Doctor and I discussed my observation and opinion of the function of the Tympanic Membrane,or Eardrum.

I don't think it's primary function is to transmit sound as it is though of, but rather as a shock absorber or dampner, so the Inner Ear isn't damaged.

It makes hearing easier, and probably more effective, but its what is inside the Inner Ear (Cochlea) the liquids, and the nerve cells (fibers) and the condition of the Auditory Nerve and the Receptors and Functions of the Brain.

Hearing Aids cannot compensate for other exisitng Medical Condtions.

Nor can they overcome poor speaking habits or a bad listening environment.

Regardless of all of the aformentioned,or above, the USERS OF HEARING AIDS are always looking for sdomething better, and you can be assured the Manufacturers and Providers will be there to take your money and try to fulfill your dreams and desires.

In an attempt to deceive the Public in thinking that a Hearing Aid is Not a Hearing Aid, the Manufacturers are making them smaller and more attractive.

They are attempting to make them look like BlueTooth Devices. Anything but a Hearing Aid.

What MOST USERS DON'T KNOW, OR WON'T BELIEVE, SINCE THEY DO, THAT NO ONE REALLY CARES WHETHER SOMEONE HAS TO USE A HEARING AID TO UNDERSTAND THE SPOKEN WORD CORRECTLY.

As long as USERS have that GUILT MENTALITY, THEY WILL BE EXPLOITED.

A Hearing Aid, any Hearing Aid, is a Device. A Commodity.

Its the PROVIDER AND THEIR POLICIES, THEIR INTEGRITY, THEIR EXPERIENCE, THEIR DEDICATION, AND THEIR SERVICES, THAT IS MOST IMPORTANT.

PLEASE DON'T HAVE FALSE EXPECTATION, UNREALISTICE EXPECTATIONS, HAVE PATIENCE, AND SEEK THE MOST QUALIFIED AND ATTENTIVE SERVICE AND CONSULING YOU CAN.

BUYER BEWARE

Alsip Magistrate

Read

You are right, I agree with you. If the Hearing Aid is functioning the same, and the hearing system of the User hasn\'t changed, and it doesn\'t from moment to moment, etc, then it should be very obvious to anyone that thinks about it, that it either has to be the SPEAKER, OR THE ENVIRONMENT OR SITUATION.hearing aids

hearing aids

It’s very good post! Congratulations!

I really enjoyed to reading your blog.

Everyone in the Medical and Hearing Aid Industry knows and agrees, that the Ear Drum is not necessary to hearing.Hearing Aids cannot compensate for other exisitng Medical Condtions.Thanks for share all this information. I’m looking forward your next post

hearing clinics

Thanks for adding your valuable information here. Really nice of you. Keep in touch and have a nice day ahead.

Hearing aid accessories

This blog Is very informative , I am really pleased to post my comment on this blog

Hearing Aids

i like ur article and it really gives an outstanding idea that is very helpful for all the people on the web

Hearing Aid

Beziers, Languedoc-Roussillon, France #21316

Not bad, except the eardrum is imprtant in hearing. The eardrum has approximatly 40 times the area of the footplate of the stapes and provides a mechanicnal advantage of something like 4X. It may not be imerative to hearing but if you like a minimum 20 dB loss in the mids and a 50 dB loss in the lows you can get by without it.

View more comments
Review #111751 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer111751.

Other Company in Albany, New York - Poor Quality

I purchased a dining room table & chairs. I wanted a quality piece that would last, but instead got cheap knock off.

It looks nice, but is all made from a lower grade pine. My 14 month son was learning to walk, stubled, and knocked over one of the chairs. It fell on carpeted floors and complete cracked, I had only had it in my home for 2 months. I had to fight with the company to get a replacement.

After one full year I already had a second chair competely brake.

I could have bought the same quality from Walmart at a fraction of the price. It looks nice, but it's not.

Read
Review #111520 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer111520.

Other Company in Richmond, Virginia - Refused to honor warranty we purchased

2 years ago we purchased a living room set, we also purchased the extented warranty. Which was supposed to cover anything that happened to the furniture. The loveseat started to rip appox 1 year after we purchased it.

We contacted the store and was given the number to customer service, that sent us a bunch or forms to complete and draw on showing where the problem was with the furniture. They requested that we attach a copy of the orginal warranty to the form. Needless to say, ecause we moved, we couldn't find the warranty, but I contacted my bank and requested a copy of the credit card receipt where I paid for the furniture. She said she could get that information for me. I was so relieved, but not for long.

I called the customer service department and told them what I could send them and they stated that was not enough. They wanted the orginal warranty.

I tried to explain to them that they could pull up the information from my receipt, add up all of the things we purchased then they will see that we did in fact pay for a warranty.

To this day after repeated phone calls and trips to the store, we still haven't got a resolution to our problem, the furniture got so torn and terrible looking we actual had to throw it away. We, also had to throw away the matteress that we purchased. It is a shame companies are allowed to treat honest hardworking people so bad.

Read
Review #111513 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer111513.

Not fair to father's

My husband and i are raising my grandson for two years and we have papers showing that he has lived with us for going on two years.

The mother filed taxes claiming Daviano Bonner and she also filed for child support and she does not have her son. I have letters and and papers of guardianship and letters from the schools and the papers of temp.guardianship thru the school in taylor mi.

Is there a way to stop the mother from getting child support and she is not taking care of son. Mothers name is Tonya Bonner.

sign

Rosetta Alaouie

Herculaneum, Missouri, United States #4443
:grin

Are you braindead? I mean for real? ok maybe drunk then? The mom is pissed she is unfit and you have gaurdianship over the kid! On top of that You can only file for child support if you have the child in you care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See they call it child support because it implies you are trying to support the child on your own and need help from the opposing parent!

In other words you could more than likely if this story is true file for reverse child support basically. If YOU are caring for this ladies son and are its providers, and she isnt paying you anything I am almost certain you can take her to court and get child support. Only in this case you are not the husband but the grandparents....

Id look into that part, but for real she is a *** and you shouldnt worry yourself.

But I think you really could get money off of her for child support. And as I am sure you know if she cant pay she goes to jail which may be better for the kid in the long run ....
Melvindale, Michigan
Review #111502 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer111502.

Other Company in Saint Louis, Missouri - Charged my cc

I have been charged many times from this company and I have no idea why. They have charged 14.95 to 21.95 twice a month every month and I would like my money back.

I don't know how they got my cc# but I will go to court if I have too. This is fraud and stealing. I was charged 14.95 on 1/14/08 also on 1/28/08 I was charged 21.95.

i was charged 21.95 on 02/13/08 as well, just 16 days after the last charge was deducted. I am not a very happy person right now.

Read

who do these peole think they are scamming me and everyone else i wrote 2 poems to them and i was heartbroken to find out its nothing but a scam to get our money i thought i actully wrote something people would actully read but i guess not i am a 17 year old just trying to get through life but this just makes everything worse this just *** me off like alot :( :( :( :cry :cry

I cant believe this i came up with poem from top of my head never imagened theyd call me or send a letter this *** sucks i really think we should start something to help stop this email me at lj_designer@yahoo.com if u know more or would like to get involved with me on puting a end to this disappointment, stealing and takeing advantage of all the people who really got hurt or used in the process. Well thank god i looked this website up b 4 sending my $$$$ im so let down but to all who were scamed that doesnt mean your poems were bad its all about $$$ so dont let this scam stop you from write poems NEVER GIVE UP!!! WELL THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT.

EMAIL ME ANYTIME THANK U.

Lizzy

brandywoodall
Review #111418 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Jacksonville, Florida - Do not BUY from BUY.COM

In Nov I purchased a digital camera and sandisk memory card and reader from BUY.com. The memory card arrived mid Dec.

When the card was opened, it was discovered that the card reader was defective. I contacted Sandisk and was informed that they do not stand behind products purchased from BUY.com. I have sent numerous email to buy.com with no response. So now I am stuck with a defective reader that is not supported by either the mfg.

or the seller.I would suggest only purchasing items from buy.com that you have no plans to return even if they are defective.

They do not stand behind their products.

pamsol
Loss
Review #111373 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Tampa, Florida - Remodified twice and charged me with fees not disclosed to me

Modified my loan and did not disclose any fees that they would attach.

Repo'd the car at 2 am and then returned it the next day.

This was included in the fees they charged me.

First modification I was told evidently "misplaced" by them. The second one I was told not to send in payment until Mr. Ramirez called me personally.

I have tried so many times to contact him they would not let me speak to him. "It is in someone elses care now."

Pay up over 1200 today or they will take it again.

They have hung up on me and no help except arguing with me. I have maintained my manners through it all trying to cooperate. I would never get another car through them again.

Read
Review #111221 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer111221.