Other Company in Reston, Virginia - Faulty cartridges

After years of quality products, I cannot be pissed. I do have a problem with the last two shipments of SO20l87 (total of 8) Epson 660 color cartridges. They are not tightly attached at the top. I was able to tape them tight but that no longer works. Please advise as to how and if eight new ones can be sent and the situation can be corrected. I'm willing to consider re-ordering in the future with the hope that this problem has been corrected....

Henry Carreiro

45 Village Road Apt.#K64

Vineyard Haven, Ma. 02568

(508) 693-4923

Read
Review #112589 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer112589.

Other Company in Reston, Virginia - Consumers beware!!!

While in intensive care (on a respirator) recently, my son was handling my affairs. A "collector" called my cell phone demanding to speak to me.

My son explained the situation and she called him a liar and inferred that he was really me. He called back and spoke to " a supervisor" who did not offer an explanation for her behavior or an apology. This shows a serious lack of professionalism and training within their organization and I truly fear for how they handle my account.

They are absolutely the WORST in the industry and I am now making arrangements of my own to cut all ties to them.

Read
Review #112568 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer112568.

Other Company in Detroit, Michigan - Taxes

we have had various phone calls and letters they said they could only lower my tax debt of 18000 to 16900 approx. After promising my wife and myself to settle this debt for between 500 and 800 dollars.

if we pay them 3500 dollars. i don't understand. so far seems like a ripoff. we have had various phone calls mail from this company explaining we have to much disposable income to settle this debt.

They new our income when we signed their contract.

so all we are getting now is nothing but excuses. so frustrated do not know what to do.

Read
Review #112528 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer112528.

Other Company in Saint Petersburg, Florida - We bought a sectional 3 years ago and we are gone for 6 months out of the year. It is rubbish.

We bought a sectional from Rooms To Go 3 years ago, we are gone 6 months of the year. I am 65 and my husband is 74 and have no grandchildren here that would jump on the furniture.

There is no seat that you can seat on that has any support left!! It creaks and makes sitting in it very uncomfortable.

We emailed them and they sent a form reply back that the furniture is guaranteed for one year, basically tough luck!! We hope to tell everyone we know to never buy any furniture from them as it is ***!

Read
Review #112494 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer112494.

Other Company in Reston, Virginia - Delivered a wood look bed that is sawdust and glue

we asked the salesman what kind of wood the bed was made of. he said he didn't know.

i asked if it was pine or pecan, he said didn't know. when it arrived it was scratched and scuffed in several places. wood grained contact paper was peeling off the fiber board. I am know fiberboard actually is sawdust and glue.

They would not acctpe a return. Inspector came & saidit is customer's responsibility to verity wood, not salesman. 8 months & 4 bed deliveries later we still have the original inferior product. Every bed delivered was scratched and scuffed.

I am deaf and disabled and need someone to solve this problem. Cecilia Janssen, Carrollton, TX email janssenjc@aol.com

Read
Review #112432 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer112432.

Other Company in Chicago, Illinois - Thanks For the Extra Tip!

Hello. I haven't dealt w/these car dealerships outside my city in such a long time, well maybe since the beginning or middle of last year.

I had to take the train and waste tons of money on buses going and coming just to get out to the dealerships for them to "lie".

Most of my story sounds like most of you who wrote in. The staff on the phone and in person were ok but I was misled into believing that I already had financing available for me.

One of these places sent me home crying and pissed.

spanishindy
Review #112412 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Florence, Alabama - They are rude, hateful, and unprofessional and I am upset!

I went into pre-term labor at 26 weeks and had a pre-mature baby, got sick, had 3 surgeries since, my daughter has had 1 surgery since, and we now owe hospital bills that we are simply unable to pay in a lump sum due to the fact that I am unable to work because of my health. I am doing all I can to pay the necessities of living expenses and plan to pay the hospital bills as soon as I can.

I have explained this repeatedly, and all I have received are hateful remarks, being accused of lying, unwillingness to work with me, hang ups, and a complete unprofessional behavior from the woman who constantly harrasses me.

When I asked for the address to send at least $5.00 that wasn't good enough, and she told me she would call back at another time to see what sad story I would have for her then and hung up on me. This is unbelievable.

Read
Review #112375 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer112375.

Other Company in Seattle, Washington - Be Wary of Return Shipping Labels

Make sure you get a receipt with your own tracking label. If you use their easy, convenient "return label", they will most likely lose your item and you have no record you sent it back.

Then you hagle, argue, hagle and argue with a supervisor until they finally find your item. I got lucky. They found the $400 item. If they don't find it, I discovered from one rep that I could notarize and fill out a lost item claim and since they insure their items they would have eventually credited the jewelry.

I will never use their return labels (I was returning 3 items a week) again.

Now, if they claim they don't have the item in their warehouse, I have my own tracking.

Read
Review #112287 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer112287.

Other Company in Atlanta, Georgia - Viaprin - Ripoff Scam

They enroll you in some automatic payment thing that if you are not listening very carefully, you will miss. You must cancel after 10 days they say but they don't even send the strips for over a week and charge you before the 10 days is up.

It took me forever to get in touch with anyone and then they refused to let me talk to a supervisor and said there was nothing they could do about it. STAY AWAY from this company. Not only was I charged the $50 from Viaprin but also $70 in fees from my bank because I didn't have the money to cover. Also, Viaprin charged me another $1.19 to ship some ring that I didn't order.

I know it's only $1.19 but imagine how much they make off of everyone added together.

Read
Review #112155 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer112155.

Other Company in Jacksonville, North Carolina - I'm Pissed off with THis store and your buisness

I had bought a table set. And your company won't let me exchange this.

At the time i didnt realize how big this table was compared to my house. THey wont let me exchange it for a smaller table without charging me a 20% restock fee. At the time of purchase they didnt mention this to me. I had only had this table for 4 days and they wont cancelle my order.

My stock is not even at the store on carolina beach rd.

Their number is 910-397-0368 please do something about this i am so impleased with this.

Read
Review #112098 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer112098.