Other Company in Phoenix, Arizona - Charge me and did not deliver

I ordedered a product and you took $29.00 out of my account and failed to deliver.other steps may follow. The deduction took place on 02/15/08.

I do not like this one bit. If this happens again other charges will be laid. I have done nothing yet but this are waiting to be put into motion, it will not

take much to put things on the dokect.

I don't like you dipping into my checking account and not following though on your end of the bargin.I would like for you people to clear this mess up before other steps have to be taken. (jrhamilton1@q.com)

jrhamilton1
Review #112626 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Transmission problems on 2004 Nissan Maxima SE

I leased a 2004 Nissan Maxima in early 2004, during the first year the AC compressor went and Nissan would not honor the warranty because I was 10 miles over, ridiculous!!!

Then the fog lamps would burn out every 6k miles, this is unheard of!!! Those fog lamps are expensive not to mention the labor charges.

Finally, the car began stalling intermittently and after several trips to the dealership and no resolve, the tranmission went. Well Nissan jumped all over the opportunity to tell me it would be 4k to fix.

I was a 4th generation Nissan owner and loyal consumer however, I would never again consider a Nissan product. They do not take care of their customers nor do they stand behind their product. In fact, after I mentioned this to all my friends and family they will not consider buying a Nissan.

Another pissed consumer!!!

Read

OMG!!!! There are so many complaints about this car and things that go wrong w/ it.

I know that I am in the processor of trying to my car fixed.

Slipping between 1st and 2nd gear. I know that Nissan should be off the market.

i have a 2004 nissan maxima 3.5SL transmission had over 100,000 miles on it well this made in u.s.a not in japan so tell me wut should i do its not in warranty if i trade in i well get nothing

hunterd
Loss
Review #112617 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Rochester, New York - This company sent merchandise I never ordered...

"Somehow" this company got a hold of my credit card number and address and sent two videos without any kind of authorization. My credit card was canceled.

It is extremely difficult(if not close to impossible) to reach this company. It appears that this is a scam on the credit card companies as well(unfortunately, they probably write a lot of this type of fraud off). I will absolutely refuse to pay for this merchandise or pay out of my own pocket to have it returned. This person(s) definitely is doing some things that are unscrupulous and underhanded.

He, or they, should be shut down, heavily fined, banned from doing business and thrown in jail.

Read
Review #112591 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer112591.

Other Company in Reston, Virginia - Faulty cartridges

After years of quality products, I cannot be pissed. I do have a problem with the last two shipments of SO20l87 (total of 8) Epson 660 color cartridges. They are not tightly attached at the top. I was able to tape them tight but that no longer works. Please advise as to how and if eight new ones can be sent and the situation can be corrected. I'm willing to consider re-ordering in the future with the hope that this problem has been corrected....

Henry Carreiro

45 Village Road Apt.#K64

Vineyard Haven, Ma. 02568

(508) 693-4923

Read
Review #112589 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer112589.

Other Company in Reston, Virginia - Consumers beware!!!

While in intensive care (on a respirator) recently, my son was handling my affairs. A "collector" called my cell phone demanding to speak to me.

My son explained the situation and she called him a liar and inferred that he was really me. He called back and spoke to " a supervisor" who did not offer an explanation for her behavior or an apology. This shows a serious lack of professionalism and training within their organization and I truly fear for how they handle my account.

They are absolutely the WORST in the industry and I am now making arrangements of my own to cut all ties to them.

Read
Review #112568 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer112568.

Other Company in Detroit, Michigan - Taxes

we have had various phone calls and letters they said they could only lower my tax debt of 18000 to 16900 approx. After promising my wife and myself to settle this debt for between 500 and 800 dollars.

if we pay them 3500 dollars. i don't understand. so far seems like a ripoff. we have had various phone calls mail from this company explaining we have to much disposable income to settle this debt.

They new our income when we signed their contract.

so all we are getting now is nothing but excuses. so frustrated do not know what to do.

Read
Review #112528 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer112528.

Other Company in Saint Petersburg, Florida - We bought a sectional 3 years ago and we are gone for 6 months out of the year. It is rubbish.

We bought a sectional from Rooms To Go 3 years ago, we are gone 6 months of the year. I am 65 and my husband is 74 and have no grandchildren here that would jump on the furniture.

There is no seat that you can seat on that has any support left!! It creaks and makes sitting in it very uncomfortable.

We emailed them and they sent a form reply back that the furniture is guaranteed for one year, basically tough luck!! We hope to tell everyone we know to never buy any furniture from them as it is ***!

Read
Review #112494 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer112494.

Other Company in Reston, Virginia - Delivered a wood look bed that is sawdust and glue

we asked the salesman what kind of wood the bed was made of. he said he didn't know.

i asked if it was pine or pecan, he said didn't know. when it arrived it was scratched and scuffed in several places. wood grained contact paper was peeling off the fiber board. I am know fiberboard actually is sawdust and glue.

They would not acctpe a return. Inspector came & saidit is customer's responsibility to verity wood, not salesman. 8 months & 4 bed deliveries later we still have the original inferior product. Every bed delivered was scratched and scuffed.

I am deaf and disabled and need someone to solve this problem. Cecilia Janssen, Carrollton, TX email janssenjc@aol.com

Read
Review #112432 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer112432.

Other Company in Chicago, Illinois - Thanks For the Extra Tip!

Hello. I haven't dealt w/these car dealerships outside my city in such a long time, well maybe since the beginning or middle of last year.

I had to take the train and waste tons of money on buses going and coming just to get out to the dealerships for them to "lie".

Most of my story sounds like most of you who wrote in. The staff on the phone and in person were ok but I was misled into believing that I already had financing available for me.

One of these places sent me home crying and pissed.

spanishindy
Review #112412 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Florence, Alabama - They are rude, hateful, and unprofessional and I am upset!

I went into pre-term labor at 26 weeks and had a pre-mature baby, got sick, had 3 surgeries since, my daughter has had 1 surgery since, and we now owe hospital bills that we are simply unable to pay in a lump sum due to the fact that I am unable to work because of my health. I am doing all I can to pay the necessities of living expenses and plan to pay the hospital bills as soon as I can.

I have explained this repeatedly, and all I have received are hateful remarks, being accused of lying, unwillingness to work with me, hang ups, and a complete unprofessional behavior from the woman who constantly harrasses me.

When I asked for the address to send at least $5.00 that wasn't good enough, and she told me she would call back at another time to see what sad story I would have for her then and hung up on me. This is unbelievable.

Read
Review #112375 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer112375.