Truck parked

The next time they parks in my company`s drive way ,i will have it ticketed and towed away Nebraska plate #132720 cab #53503,he or she parked the truck there unattended I blowed the horn for ten minutes or longer no one answered I had to squeezed between the truck and the fence and scratched some of the paint on my car i`m going to get an estimate on it so you might be receiving something in the mail soon. the drive is not doing any kind of business pick-up or deliveries there it is Sunday August 17 2008 on Cleveland`s east side east 134Th and Coit rd. my E-mail address is ecko113@ prodigy.net

Your complaining because you ran into a fence?? Your lame

Cleveland, Ohio
Review #126086 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Mount Laurel, New Jersey - Tools, you sell tools don't you?

Tools, you sell tools don't you? Were is the category like power tools, wood working tools, etc.

It cost a lot of money just to drive around and look for a product that you need.

On your web page you don't list any tools or specials you might have going on with them. The price of gas is going to keep going up, even if it's going down now latter it will be higher.

If I can not shop for what I need on line, so I can drive to the store that has it. You will probably not get My business.

Cedar, Michigan, United States #28593

You are the biggest dumb *** ever! Who complains about stuff like this? no life having losers!!!!

Cedar, Michigan, United States #28591

You are beyond retarded. you actually took the time to complain about this?

end your life now, do the rest of the world a favor!

View more comments (1)
Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Review #126023 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Kansas City, Missouri - Did not send out what I ordered

I just had my system installed yesterday.First off I want to say my installer Bill(From Vermont,I live in Kansas)was very nice and professional and did a top notch job of installation. My beef is with the people who took my order and screwed it all up from the price we had agreed on down to the type and color of the tub.

When Bill arrived to do the work (on time I might add)he had a different price quote than what was given me (Higher of course). The tub was the wrong size, they did bring out another tub that fit and was an upgrade to the one we had purchased but it was a different color than the one we wanted. The *** handles were not the right ones either or the shower head.

But I only have one bathroom and since they had already removed my old tub I agreed to accept these differences.The whole experience was not that bad and like I said the finished product really looks nice.I just think they need to improve on their communication with the sales rep who comes out to do all the measurements and the person who orders all the products.I mean if I am paying for something I should get what I pay for, also when they call and schedule your appointment two weeks in advance they should double check and make sure everything is correct before sending it out they have plenty of time to do that.But all in all on a scale of 1-10 I will give them a low 7.

Kansas City, Missouri
Review #125993 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Spokane, Washington - Theifs

that place is the biggest joke on the planet they pick on my wife how is handycap and doesnt make much income and charge her 700 dollars and for what watch out for midland funding there out to part you in jail scam artistest. *** holes what a total joke they was gonna take my check and her pay check will somebody part these people in jail before they rob somebody else it make me sick i hope one of these days i will wake up and see on the news a bust at this place give me a break

Spokane, Washington
Review #125976 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer125976.

Other Company in Justice, Illinois - Sold a "crock of BS" and empty promises!

My son-in-law and daughter were very impressed by the salesman that came out to the house to "test" our water and even though our levels were very low, he felt that we could still benefit from the system, even thought I have lived in the house for over thirty years and raised two healthy children with the water.

Well we have had nothing but trouble since the system was installed and even though the salesman told us that we could use the reverse osmosis water to mix the baby formula, we are afraid to do this in light of all the problems.

I wish they would just come and take it all back and refund our $7,000.00.

Justice, Illinois
Review #125944 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer125944.

Swimming Pool Replastering Nightmare

Wanted to forewarn other folks when professionally re-plastering their pool, on what could possibly occur to them as us. This is not in regard to quality of workmanship, but in the poor advice and poor non realistic photos of what your pool will look like after.

The bottom line recommendation is to personally go see the finishes of the pool plaster you are considering. Photos and verbal descriptions dont suffice. Unless you are tiling the entire pool service or, choosing white plaster, then you will disappointed and angry as my wife & I are. Grey plaster color or "Tahoe Blue" as it is called here in California creates a beautiful water color!

However, the irregular "marbling" effect, of the plaster is very inconsistent and shows mach darker in deeper areas of your pool than the shallow ones. In essence, other than the water color and the new tile edge and brick coping, the plaster service looks like it needs to be redone!

Just paid over $10k to repair a 25 year old pool. :(

I'm not sure who most of these other eviews are talking about, but I had a great experience with Jeff Kerber Pool Plastering. Jeff's team did a great job organizing all the of the people working on my pool and the end product came out looking beautiful.

We hit a few snags along the way, but Jeff did everything he could to make sure I was happy with the way the pool turned out, and I was kept up to date on everything that was happening. I would recommend Jeff Kerber to anyone who is looking to get their pool remodeled

San Jose, California
Review #125928 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer125928.

Replaceyourcell.com/cellsellers@aol

Replaceyourcell.com is a crock. I bought a motorola a630 from their ebay store, because the posting stated that even though it was a used phone, it had been checked and was working properly with minor cosmetic damage. I paid 118 dollars for it, and upon recieving it, i noticed that the outside screen did not work. I contacted the company on their website and on their ebay account, receiving a reply a few days later saying they would replace the phone, all i had to do was fill out an authorization form and send it back. Great! I can do that!

I did that...and three weeks later i have yet to hear a thing. Their ebay account is now closed, and an email i sent to their website went unanswered for almost a week. When i finally got a response it was to say that they had no idea what i was talking about! They had not recieved my return, nor was it in their records that i had even asked for a return!

Needless to say i was pretty PO'd, so i sent them copies of the correspondence i had with whoever at their company, where it CLEARLY says something along the lines of "I'm sorry to hear that! Sure we'll replace it, just send it back", i also sent them a copy of the reciept from the post office with the tracking number (which btw says it was receieved THREE WEEKS ago), and a copy of my credit card statement with a transaction to their accounts, and a transaction to the post office for the day of my return. And after all that, the best they could give me was "Well, we'll keep an eye out for it, maybe we'll get it over the weekend"...right.

So now i'm out 120 bucks with nothing to show for it. Thanks, thats great, keep an eye out for something that is probably sitting in a stack at your office or sitting in front of you, and keep my 120 bucks, i love donating my hard earned money to SCAMMERSA!!!!

I JUST TOOK THE PHONE TO METRO TODAY N THEY SAY THAT THE PHONE WAS REPORT STOLEN!!! WTF??

I HOPE BUSINESS LIKE YOU WILL SHUT DOWN SOON!!!! I HATE SCAMMMERS!!!

I have contacted this company twice with a complaint about a phone I purchased for my husband, it's a piece of junk!!! I have yet to hear back, I haven't even been given lame excuses! DON'T BUY FROM THEM!!

Replaceyourcell.com is a SCAM SCAM SCAM. They sell MADE IN CHINA Phones. Only 10% of these phones work overall. So 90% of customers receive a bad phone.

They buy lots of " ? " for cheap then resell and double or triple their money.

DO NOT BUY FROM HERE UNLESS YOU DONT LIKE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY!!!!!

I was ripped off by these scammers and I will not rest until every review board has my reviews all over it.

They will try to cover them up by writing there own reviews posing as real customers I am sure of it.

wow - they've got some LOUSY excuses on every negative review I have seen - try harder at taking care of return customers and you wont have this trouble - NOW THAT's a business plan!

There are several things at play here.

Firstly, our return policy clearly states that a phone must be returned in a timely manner AND must first obtain authorization to be returned. An RMA# must be written on the box in order for the return specialist to receive it.

If a customer fails to do that, and/or doesn't put any return information in the box (or any other kind of identifying information) the return won't/can't be processed.

Also, for the last few weeks, we have been closed up to two business days a week for religious observance

That seems to be the kind of situation here.

We always try to make our customers happy, and answer every email we receive. We invite this customer to re-email us to see how this situation can be worked out to their satisfaction.

Apple Valley, Minnesota, United States #725178
@ReplaceYourCell.com

Your company sounds like a ***-shoot...good thing I read these posts from your VERY unsatisfied customers, before I gave you a dime of my money. I predict replaceyourcell.com will be out of business in a year. Good customer service means something to American consumers, which is why Apple has taken over the market, they have the happiest customers on the planet, all because they sell a quality product to begin with, you should make note o their business plan.

View more comments (5)
Chicago, Illinois
Loss
Review #125912 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Charles Schwab bank doesn't care to fix THEIR mistake! Watch out!

Just an FYI on this bank. On Monday, 8/11/2008 they made a mistake where they improperly scanned a check and debitted my account $480.24.

I talked with them on the phone, they agreed it was a mistake, and they would fix it. By Thursday, 8/14/2008 it was still not fixed, with no status, no indication of what they would do. I sent an email, and got a "bogus" we are working on it. When I called by phone and got a manager, all he was concerned with was telling me not the be upset.

As of today the problem is not resolved.

This bank does not care about the customer, and are in no rush to fix THEIR problems. Watch out!

You are retarded. You are complaining about the wrong company.

Methuen, Massachusetts
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Review #125895 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Winter Park, Florida - Pissed off..I didn't order this!

This happened to me too!! We received a package yesterday for anti-cellulite cream.

It had my husbands name & our address but an email that is not mine & when I called, they told me the last 4 digits of the cc they had on file. The cc is not mine either. They said to keep the product anyway.

I'm afraid to use the product. I I i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i

Winter Park, Florida
Review #125893 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer125893.

Other Company in Huntington Beach, California - Worst Experince

After a long day at work I wanted to relax and pamper myself. The job I am requires a lot of labor and my lower back has been bothering me. Called to schedule an appt., the lady over the phone was warm and friendly. Arriving to the medical office, I was kinda turned off because it looked unclean. But I decided to give it a try. The service was horrible. A latin girl, Julia, came in. Although she seemed like she had a nice personality, she looked very tired and sometimes would space out.

Location of business 1155 W. Central Ave Suite 202.

I ended up spending 500 and when I got to my car my credit card was missing..( I paid cash when I was there).

Huntington Beach, California
Review #125771 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer125771.