Other Company in Newcastle Upon Tyne, England - Trojans and spyware at the *** matches seach result below

Please take great care this the site below which is just two headings above this site (Pissed Consumer).

It will try to get you to open an Actve X contol. Please do not do this as you will infect your computer with malware and trojans.

Hornymatches shannon baksa. ... It hornymatches more like I reconstructed the smallest in Luna. May 25, 2007, 21:26. Could there have me to be only heard of ...

estadium.ya.com/garateiopli/gretta/hornymatches.html - 16k - Cached - Similar pages

It will try to run a vidio and encourage you to download active x and if you do you spend days cleaning your computer or even have to re boot losing all you data please take care. If anyone knows how to report this to Google then please do so as it should be removed.

jonprivate
Review #115568 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Reston, Virginia - Poorly stocked!!!!!

Your Maitland Fl store continues to be poorly stocked. An example/examples are as follows.

It is Saturday and there is no diet sprite, no bird seed, and no Fetzer Chardonay. You have been out of bird seed for over a week and a half. All your other stores seem to be fine. But I have to go out of my way to get to them.

Sections of the shelves are always empty. So I have to type more to make you happy and I have already said my thoughts.

Maitland needs a lot of work to catch up with the others.

Read
Review #115524 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer115524.

I want my money back!!!

I ordered a cd which i was supposed to only pay the shipping and handling. I never received the cd and I was charged an additional $39.95 causing me to have an overdraft fee on my account.

I tried calling the company but I'm always put on hold. I haven't received my cd and all of a sudden I'm getting all of these charges on my account.

Does anyone know how to get in contact with someone from customer service or anyone within the company, I just want my money back into my account as soon as possible and I want to be reimbursed for my overdraft fee.

i send in 45.00 and i have not hear anything on irt and it *** me off :(

Thanks for all the info...I'll be heading to the shredder IMMEDIATELY!

Can't touch this!!!!!

i recieved one of these in the mail. thanks for your posts because i was going to activate it.

i dont need that hassle. :)
Svendborg, Fyn, Denmark #9849
:? It would be nice if you would mention what company you are talking about!!
View more comments
Review #115512 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer115512.

Couture Collections Inc Lace Front Wig Scam Alert

I purchased a Custom Made Full Lace Front Wig , REMY Human Hair Wig from Couture Collections Inc. on 06/01/2007 and never received it. On 06/30/2007 seller contacted me informing me of complications due to a fire and said it would be shipped in 3 1/2 weeks. Merchandise was never shipped by Andrea Decotiis; she wont refund my payment, answer emails or phone calls.

I have been contacted by many angry customers that they were also scammed by her. She has changed her last known website so beware. She lives in Canada and also do business out of New York.

Watch my video at YouTube it shows all the information I know about her. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5482325169696365846

Melissa, Texas, United States #9830

Is this an auction?

Synergy
Review #115490 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Staten Island, New York - Fee Paid - on credit card statement - "lost order"

Hi,

I ordered what I thought was my size, too large, returned it, next size too large, returned a 3rd time for exchange. $9.95 charged to my credit card 3/31/08 -still haven't received product, called the company's 888 number this past Wednesday, woman could not find any record of the 3/31/08 payment, nor could she find a record of the 2nd exchange. I really would appreciate receiving the product. If the woman I spoke to was new, she should have passed my call to a supervisor or more experienced person to handle.

Thank you, Terri , Owego, New York.

Read
Review #115436 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer115436.

Other Company in Staten Island, New York - Paid for 3rd exchange March31 - still haven't received

4-25-08

Hi, I ordered what I thought was my size, too large, returned it, next size too large also, returned a 3rd time for exchange. Paid $9.95 - charged to my credit card per statement 3/31/08 - still haven't received product. I called the company's 888 number this past Wed, April 23, woman could not find any record of the 3/31/08 payment, nor could she find a record of the 2nd exchange. I really would like to receive the product asap. If the woman I spoke with was new, she should have passed my call to a supervisor or an experienced person to handle.

Terri C. Owego, NY

Read
Review #115435 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer115435.

Chicks are not real after u have paid

I logged on to see, was on for a day and nothing just browsing. entered my profile, pretty basic and no pic.

the next day a girl says hi etc, wants to do all the contact etc, but cant pay so pls send me an email. sucked in, purchase to go on, send , so far 6 emails, and not one reply. even shows her on "online". wrote a complaint letter to them and they just said some people dont have time to respond.

hence have cancelled , no money back thou.

its a friggin fraud dupe to get you to pay!. a good scam!

Utica, Pennsylvania, United States #21172
:roll :eek :upset :sigh :? :cry :( :x
Review #115333 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer115333.

Other Company in San Antonio, Texas - Was not to be charged

told free service my no is 351088415 and i would like to be removed can not get the site to work on my computer and want to know how to cancel. i would likem to subscribe but at the present time i do not have sufficient funds to cover any expenses this site might require.

you should not say it is free if it it not. i am disabled and hardly get out of the house so i was just looking for a way to entertain myself.

if i knew it would cost me money i would have never given my credit card number. it was just to verify my age

Read
Review #115235 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer115235.

Other Company in Huntington, New York - Suddenly not getting email notification of payment due

For a year, I always received a email notification that my payment is due in 10 days, then I paid it online, suddenly they stopped and I missed a payment, the interest went from 8.5% to 23% overnight, I complained and they dropped it to 20%, the next month, same thing, interest rate jumped again to 27.99% The person I talked to admitted they had a technical issue and the messages were not getting emailed, but it was up to me to monitor my account/profile, so I said I'm paying for your mistake ?? They were not accomodating at all, even started getting nasty, so I got mad and hung up

Read
Review #115198 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer115198.

Other Company in Boise, Idaho - Unkown person called me, asked for personal info. NO WAY, registered mail requested by me if legit

If this is a legitimate company they can send me a registered letter requesting information. I will then advise them to kiss my *** because of the demanding and rude tone used on the phone.

This phone call was asking for personal information without giving any reason why she wanted it. This rude intrusion into my personal life and home should be against the law and the person who called my home should be forced to use that tone of voice on my property within my reach.

I am 64 years old in ill health and I do not take kindly to anyone attempting to order me around. Viet Nam was a service to my country, to defend the rights of all to live in peace free from intrusion into their personal "space" and homes unless authorized by the Constitution and/or the Court system.

This type of phone harassment has to be stopped by everyone who uses it, so get out and vote for people who wish to enforce your rights as noted in the Constitution of the United States of America.

Read
Review #115171 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer115171.