Other Company in Blacklick, Ohio - Faulty Buttons

I had a simiar experience with the buttons on this curler. After depressing the + button, the temperature rose to over 500 degrees and could have burned my hair.

I am requesting a refund as this product is extremely dangerous.

If you have this product I would recommend you returning it as it is poorly designed.

I chose this product based on the infomercial that Carmen Electra recommended but had no idea that this product has a major defect and should be taken off the market as soon as possible. To continue to sell this product is unconscionable.

I hope that my complaint will stop other customers from being hurt or their hair being damaged by this product.

Blacklick, Ohio
Review #126869 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer126869.

Other Company in Denver, Colorado - Waiting in line 10 to 15 minutes every visit

every visit to your store at dartmouth & broadway

is a continuous hassle just to check out

doesnt matter whether i ha ve one item or ten

my opinion is the help, starting with management

i have shopped your store for years, but no more

your help at this store is totally incompetent and lazy! i will no longer shop your store until things

change, and i am going to ask all my friends and neighbors to do the same.i am thru thru thru,

and as i aforementioned i am going to see to it my friends and neighbors do the same.

Denver, Colorado
Review #126817 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Sacramento, California - Promises that did not come true

They do not put you up at "decent" resorts. Recently I had to upgrade on my own in order to feel safe at the place they had me staying in Napa. I was promised 3-4 star accommodations and instead received a 2 star, if that.

They promised 2 adult tickets to the Napa Wine Train. Instead we received $100 cash which would not even pay for one dinner ride. They told me they did not have "tickets" to the train, but only provided $100 cash. Dinner price was $129.

In Florida, the accommodations were horrible! We checked out early.

Sacramento, California
Review #126805 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Reston, Virginia - Refused to end memberships

This gym advertises no commitment, month to month memberships. They ask you to put it on automatic credit card billing for convenience, so you are never late, and then when you want to stop your membership they won't stop charging your card.

The payment agreement states you can cancel at anytime with 30 days written notice, but they still won't stop the payments.

The owner's name is Todd and even with doctors notes on injuries and whether you are moving he does not honor his agreement and makes things hard for you to cancel your memberships. Why advertise no commitment.

Reston, Virginia
Review #126777 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer126777.

Other Company in Custer, South Dakota - Annoying Computer Based Calls

I'm receiving several calls per day that originate from this company.

I have never gotten any email or other correspondence from this company to indicate I am obligated to them or anyone else.

I answer each call I receive but, there is never a response from the other end even after waiting for several minutes.

I am completely baffled as to any circumstances that would require service's from this company.

I thought there was some communication between client and company required before anything of this nature was practiced ?

I plan to file a complaint with my state's BBB and with Minnesota's BBB.

Custer, South Dakota
Review #126747 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer126747.

Other Company in Bandung, Jawa Barat - My bank card is always charged without permission

My bank card is always charged for about $. 19 ++ without my permission, so I stated that I'm very disappointed and I decide to quit from your proggram.

I don't want pay for nothing known, and since I my card has been charged I haven't got your services until now. Yet , for about six months ago. I took the free trial tea and paid for the shipping. After my wife tried it it didn't get any improvement for her weight. I ask you to return or refund my bank card and please never charge it without my permission.

I quit from your program, because it couldn't make any improvement.

thank you.

Dadang Mulia Permana

08122226833

Bandung, Jawa Barat
Review #126685 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in North Charleston, South Carolina - Dont order on debit card no free 30 day trial

There ad states ,,,, free 30 day trial i ordered one with debit card customer service said on web page free 30 day trial,,,,they told me my order didn't take so i ordered again in 3 days ,,, my bank was hit day two canceled one and three day later I'm getting the nsf charges for two orders including the 3 dollar deliver nsf after the 2nd one was canceled still charged,,,,,it never said on website debit card goes right away only says free 30 day trial how misleading is this? this just blows they claim they will refund the one but i find that hard to believe at this point

North Charleston, South Carolina
Loss
Review #126683 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Hornymatches.com

This is a 100% scam site. I speak from considerable exxperience of Internet dating.Steer clear of this site!!!!

It is all scam and noone on it is genuine. I have had lots of experience with dating online and know when i am being scammed. And I now kow that thsi site is a total scam. They post pictures of very attractive women of all sizes to meet all tastes and send you a mail or wink.

You subscribe to reply and then you never hear from them again. Then they tickle you with other responses. I have copped it. This is 100% SCAM.

STAY AWAY!!!!!!!

Yes keep well away, its all about them making you pay to be able to answer.

On my profile I said if you want me to answer email me, that was rejected.

Their excuse was I might receive email spams. I then changed it to something like I will not reply through here so you know what to do, that was also rejected.

Do not pay these crooks.

Agreed! It is a *** scam site run by low life European parasites who make their living by sucking blood out of others. It's sad such humanoids are granted to right to live and breathe on this earth :(

its true hornymatches is a scam. and i got caught too.got a few winks off women .

if you check out the couples you get winks off them. when you pay for gold membership it all stops.

nothing. i've sent my email address and still no replys

View more comments (2)
Dublin, Dublin
Loss
Review #126678 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer126678.

Other Company in Monroe, Louisiana - Bill never right

I have to spend at least a hour every time i call to pay my bill i signed up for the 44.99 service and they charge me 62.00 a month. I finally got in straight after three months of arguing.Then I pay my bill over the phone and spend another hours so i pay my bill and they screw that up saying the bank reversed my payment and that is a lie also because i went to the bank and showed me my bank statement and it was never process, I have to say they have some incompetent people working there.

Monroe, Louisiana
Review #126669 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer126669.

Other Company in Montgomery, Texas - Billed for service then 10 day latter for tax

I was billed for one years service that I payed in full. 10 days latter I get another bill for state taxes and local taxes.

As luck would have it I pay through internet checking are they would have just added this to my charge card.

When I order or buy something the taxes and shipping is stated on the billing so I know what I'm paying for.

The same thing happen last year when I renewed,I called and refused to pay this charge and asked when billing me to put the total cost on their billing. Well guess what they didn't

Montgomery, Texas
Review #126621 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer126621.