Coupon - misleading

There is an online coupon that shows a 3-piece meal, side order and biscuit. But, it is actually only for the 3 pieces and a bisquit.

Not the meal, as illustrated. This is not really a bargain, since they have a better deal(2-piece) on Tuesdays. why bother? I am disappointed to have driven around looking for this restaurant.

The manager could have had the courtesy to allow me the side dish, just because it was on the coupon. It was a waste of time and gas.

Please don't illustrate something that you are not offering.thanks.

Barnaul, Altaisky Krai, Russian Federation #18756
:sigh Brett, you are a sad,sad individual to have such values. Also, you are a naive to actually think that you can become a pimp.

do you really think that these young girls are going to line up and perform these sex acts on these dirty, old men and risk disease and jail time, then give you most,part or any of their profits?I am sure they can get work for themselves with customers without your help. Do you really think you are just going to live off of their profits? The few pimps that are on the streets are not going to willingly move over and let some young kid take over their business.They would probably kill you first. So please rethink about your lifestyle and do something to change your attitude before it is too late for you.

I agree with Pitt185, you will probably end up dead in the gutter or rotting in prison if you do not change your attitude,value an education and go to school. I have been reading these comments,and you haven't posted anything in awhile, I guess you are already in juvenille detention center or in jail.
good luck.
Svendborg, Fyn, Denmark #13627

It would be nice if you would mention which fast food place you are talking about. KFC maybe??

naruda
Review #117573 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Reston, Virginia - GEORGEEEEe

This man is so called George ! He has been harrassing and threatening my family and I.

I'm sick of him ! The law says you cannot keep calling and engaging the people in conversatoin over and over again. Also you may not call before or after 8 am-pm. George has threatened to sue us for not giving money for something we have already settled.

He keeps calling and calling and calling.

The man won't believe who I am and that we have already settled the situation. George's number and postal address is fake and when we try to call back it's not him !!!!

Read
Review #117525 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer117525.

Age Discrimination.

Hello.

My name Robert (commonly known as Bob).

I am 107 years old (yes, you read that correctly).

And I AM writing this myself (i am very intelligent).

My great, great, great, great, grandson is a computer nerd (and has no friends) taught me how to use this modern dayh technology very well

I was appauled when I recently discovered that you young whippersnappers don't cater for the elderly citizens such as I.

I recently loged on to an internet site and when it asked for my birthdate, I couldn't answer it because it didn't allow me to scroll down into the 1900's.

This left me deeply scarred. So much so, that I had to think about how old I really was. You should be proud of us as the crusty's we are, not as old ***.

I still enjoy things that you lads and lassies enjoy these days, such as vodka on cereal etc. etc.

I hope this is read, as I am quite old and I started writing this letter at 6:30am. It is now of course, 2:25pm and I have breadcrumbs all over the thing with all the letters on it. . . KEYBOARD! that's the word; keyboard - because I was pressing buttons all the way through lunch.

Thankyou for your time.

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #12811

Bob, that bites! My mother is 75 and has a couple of websites she visits, but won't venture further than that.

GOOD FOR YOU! Now please contact those websites that didnt have the right age bracket available and give them ***.

Let us know how it works for ya. Keep on surfin!!

Review #117419 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer117419.

Other Company in Ocala, Florida - Never enough product on hand

Your store on 22nd Ave N, St Petersburg, Florida, never has enough a/c filters in the size of 22x22x1. I have gone into this store time and time again.

It seems to me this size is widely used, so why dont they order more? I have spoken with the store manager in the past to no avail. I was told by one of the employees to contact you with my complaint.

If and when I ever do find them I buy several must I continue to buy in bulk to get the size I need? I can be reach at ladyonline4u2@yahoo.com

Pooh
Review #117396 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Plano, Texas - Rude and sleazy company

i sent them an old-fashioned check to close the account and rec'd info that they could not locate the other checking account to cash the check

i think they are to lazy to process checks the old-fashioned way - now i am arguing extra fees, charges etc and i had to tell them how to process my check - the other bank from which the check was written informs me they never even rec'd the check (and there are plenty of funds to cover it)

in addition, the customer service agents are downright rude and lie continually over the phone at the status of your account, charges removed, etc.

Read
Review #117391 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer117391.

Complete fraud and I tested the fact

I and a friend went to hornymatches dot com and both signed on as gold meembers. Guess what? Both of us logged on together and one of us wer offline.

Test 2. We sent a wink to each other. Guess what?

It never came through.

Test 3. And I believe that they can access other programs in your computer. Still testing watch this space.

A complete fraud do not go there it is all B--llshit.

And I also think that this site is in coherts with the other fools. It just goes to prove there are some scrouplious ***-- Holes out there. A nd let's see if this gets to your sites because if it does not watch this space.

Feodosiya, Krym, Ukraine #18833

I noticed this as well,at first I thought

the age diff was just due to ppl not

updating their prof info,then even

some of that did not match up.

Have to hand it too them though

the foreign language ones were

real convincing.

Paia, Hawaii, United States #15147

I wish i saw this site before I got ripped off.Here's one of the woman that's looking at me .Can you see what's wrong with this picture..***I'm blonde with hazel color eyes. Not to tall but just right for the right man. A former teacher, I have three children but they are all adults now, also have 2 grandsons.***It reads she's only 38 lol ...She has 3 adult children and 2 grand sons at the age of 38 LMAO..In the photo it looks like she's in her 60"s.

Loss
Review #117378 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer117378.

Very pist

i am a customer i would like u to take me off your list I have been trying to get you to for about eight month's now if you do not stop sending me and pilling me out of my account. I will take this to the to my lawyer and will sew you and make sure you have a law suit to deal with i have drawn the line with you I have called to cancel my services and you beat around the bush about it so try and keep this up and find out what will happen.

thanks you

Samantha Sturgeon

Clintondale, New York, United States #13211

Samantha,

1) Learn how to spell

2) Don't sew people. It hurts. If you have an issue, speak to an attorney about sueing them instead.

3) Do you even have an attorney?

4) You never identified the company you are complaining a about so your diatribe is useless to the rest of humanity.

Review #117319 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer117319.

Repo on a truck, not us

errich durant lives at 5745 arlington ave. riverside,ca.

he is hiding is truck at evergreen apts. riverside,ca. on pegasus dr. we do not have anything to do with him.

he used to live there with his father who now lives out of state he is unemployed and a drug addict so will not pay anything,his cell number is 951-212-9784 but do not expect him to answer. you people keep calling us on our phone please do not call us again we have told where he lives if you want his truck go to the apartments to get it.

Gibsons, British Columbia, Canada #19673

I HEAR YOU... VEHICLE IS NOT SHOWING.

IF YOU HAVE ANY MORE INFO OR YOU SEE THE VEHICLE, PLEASE CALL ME @ (877) 200-0613 FILE # 262671. THANKS!!!

Review #117094 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer117094.

Other Company in Pennsauken Township, New Jersey - Late payment fee!!!!

I have always paid ontime& in april payment date was changed so my payment became 1 day late?????

So a late chg was acessed& I called to speak to a supervisor & wwas told none available & someone would call me & noone ever did???so at that time I requested my acct to be closed!!!!!

I asked for a letter stating I requested this & the reason for my closing acct.(which was not stated in letter sent to me???

Today ,I again requested o speak to a supervisor & was again told none available???I guess they doot care about their good paying customer's???????Ms sabol

eilieen
Review #117041 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - Pissed off

they took 149.95 out with sending me notice or anything in the mail who are these people has anyone don anything about it i dont ever remember taking out anything and they just took money out of my account i dont understand where did they come from can someone help me what should i do

Read
Review #117026 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer117026.