Other Company in Boise, Idaho - Unkown person called me, asked for personal info. NO WAY, registered mail requested by me if legit

If this is a legitimate company they can send me a registered letter requesting information. I will then advise them to kiss my *** because of the demanding and rude tone used on the phone.

This phone call was asking for personal information without giving any reason why she wanted it. This rude intrusion into my personal life and home should be against the law and the person who called my home should be forced to use that tone of voice on my property within my reach.

I am 64 years old in ill health and I do not take kindly to anyone attempting to order me around. Viet Nam was a service to my country, to defend the rights of all to live in peace free from intrusion into their personal "space" and homes unless authorized by the Constitution and/or the Court system.

This type of phone harassment has to be stopped by everyone who uses it, so get out and vote for people who wish to enforce your rights as noted in the Constitution of the United States of America.

Read
Review #115171 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer115171.

Other Company in Cleveland, Ohio - Did Not Send Me My Refund

We have been waitting way over a year for our refund, we canceled are order after they did not send the computer, after they got the money they said we needed to pay, Right now we have been waitting sence January 2007 . It may not be alot but it is ours.

We wait the 45 Days they say they have to get it to us but it never comes, We call and they say it will be nother 45 days We dont know what to do, to get our money back.

Any help wood be nice. We ARE PISSED @#$%@#THANKS

Read
Review #115169 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer115169.

Other Company in Houston, Texas - Us v advertising

We put our timeshare up for sale/ rent with us v advertising for a cost of $1205.00. They said they were affiliated with Royal Holiday whoour timeshare is through sowefelt confident about it.

I have since found out they have nothing to do with royal holiday at all.....I can not find a web site for them or anything. So today I called them to see just where we stood with the sales prospects and the gentleman with which I spoke was very rude. I wanted to know what my money was being used for since even I can't find a web site and the only thing he would tell me was that nothing had happened, no leads , no inquiries, absolutely nothing except that if I lowered my price substantiallywe might have better luck. This was and is total mis-reprentation.

They pitch this sales and then pressureyou to do it today or they can't help you. What a Crock!!!! It really irk's me to think that the credt card comp or the bbb will do nothing about this. My advice to everyone is DO NOT TRUST YOUR MONEY WITH THESE PEOPLE THEY ARE NOTHING BUT A SCAM!!!!!!!!!

And as for as royal Holiday goes this an even bigger SCAM!!!!.

Best advice dont' get caught up in this HAVE TO DO RIGHT NOW because YOU will LOOSE in the end.

Read
Review #115145 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer115145.

HornyMatches A ***!!! Chicks Don't Exist

Responded to one female, yarrabarra, got all the come on but each time you try to make a meeting NO GO. Tries to keep you hooked until it's time to pay again.

Ad has been there for 2 years and hasn't changed even to the point that she is still 23 y.o. Sometimes when you push to make a time to get together she or he whatever it is goes away off line for a couple of days and when you finally take the inititiave to communicate again it replies as though it doesn't know you until you give a clue

Loss
Review #115103 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer115103.

Other Company in Las Vegas, Nevada - They won't let go

I do not know how to get free of them. I paid my balance yesterday and asked to close the account.

That was not done properly and they assessed me a $60 cycling fee. This could go on and on but I don't intend to let it. I will fight this lousy company any way I can. And I am considering not paying the fee they dreamed up overnight, seeing that I wanted out.

They also upped my interest and lowered my credit line for a late payment due to a death in my family.

Though I had not been late before.

Read
Review #115053 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer115053.

Rude

this is the worst collection people i have ever talked to. they are so rude and unhelpful.where do u people hire your employees at ,cause you might want to find some new helpful employees..

i called them back to ask questions and the man i spoke with was very rude to me because i wasnt paying the bill right then.

someone in my family got my social number and ran a bill up on me. im sorry folks but i dont have money falling off my trees at my house. i just wanted some answers about what was going on.

#312097

I RECEIVED ENDLESS CALLS FROM ER SOLUTIINS AND ONE DAY I DECIDED TO ANSWER THE PHONE, AND WAS INFORMED OF A DEBT THAT I KNEW ABOUT. I AGREED TO PAY OFF THE DEBT IN SMALL AMOUNTS, BUT ON ENDING THE CALL I REALISED THAT DEBT WAS FIFTEEN YYEARS AGO.

i DECIDED NOT TO PAY AFTER ALL, AND WOULD YOU BELEIVE THESE PEOPLE DEBITTED 50.OO OUT OF MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT PERMISSION?

NOW THAT I AM READING ABOUT ALL OF THIS i AM GOING TO FILE CHARGES . THEY JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG ONE.

Keith01
If this agency has their office in your town or city, I suggest you pay them a personal visit immediately right after they call you. I don't suggest that you do anything criminal but there are a few fact you need to know.

Most collection agencies work out of small buildings with minimal staff and little to no security. Their workers are only big mouths and appear to be the type of people who used to get stuffed in school lockers in high school. They are not well equipped to handle personal visits from angry victims. The key is that when you visit them only raise your voice and express your anger.

DON'T threaten them or their property or use profanity. Don't make any verbal or written agreements while your there. Your presence will intimidate them ... even make them fearful.

They are not use to having the victim become the intimidator. Then give them your terms and leave. They will think twice before calling you rudely. While your there, leer at them and show no fear.

Never look away from them or break eye contact. If you see their eyes look glassy or watery then you are succeeding. Thats the indicator that they are afraid or intimidated. That is your only goal.

If enough people were to do this they may even close up shop. Also remember that while your there they cannot handle their call flow well. Take as much time as you like.

Your only hurting their productivity. :grin :grin :grin
Review #114903 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer114903.

Other Company in Richardson, Texas - Network Agend

Do not use this .com-agend there also affiliated with other programs and companys and stated even though it said all I had to do was pay shipping for a information cd supposivley hidden in terms and conditions was there permissions to start to bill my account monthly. I could not of course find this permission.

The number worked great thanks above for the help. The phone number worked perfectly and actually cancelled me off of 2 other programs that i did not sign up for including a 39.99 fee a 9.99 monthly fee and a 7.95 fee for business loans and I dont even have a business.

Read
Review #114895 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer114895.

Other Company in Redmond, Oregon - Billed for an invalid bill

i am writting this letter of denial, to the amount due on the creditor account #**********, i have never used mci, my telephone company has never billed me for such a long called and I have never been on the phone for such a long time, fact is i didnt have a phone with any company at the time this bill accured, you don't have my name corrcet, when you first contacted me it was not my phone so for all the other obvious reasons, and the fact that I have,nt seen proof dont bill me again. iyou can't show me proof other than mci say that "I" owe this bill, am sorry but it is not my bill.

Read
Review #114836 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer114836.

Other Company in Southfield, Michigan - Incompetent with unfair practices

This company is the Worst!!!. They will harass you and charge excessive unreasonable fees.

In addition, they have outsourced most of their customer service operations. Therefore, you are dealing with foreigners who have little understanding or sympathy and you can't understand anything they say.

I had a mortgage with this company and paid monthly. Missed one payment due to it not processing on their system.

Somehow after being told something different from one rep. regarding sending payment they initiated foreclosure. I paid all monies due plus additional like $1800. My payments were only $260.00.

The company still says I owe money for other fees and things. You can never do enough or pay enough for this company. You never get resolution. I paid this company off, thank the Lord...Good Riddance to a horrible, horrible experience....

I feel sorry for any consumer that is stuck having to deal with this company.

Read
Review #114819 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer114819.

Other Company in New York, New York - Refused service

Tried to drop off my state tax form to have it checked. My form is straight forward.

I am single - no investments or property - just my W-2 form. I had prepared the form - but thought there might be an error. I was willing to pay whatever amount needed to ensure it was done correctly.

The manager would not tell me when it would be done or how much it would cost.

I explained I felt uncomfortable just leaving my forms if he did not know when they would be done. I asked what other options are available and he replied that it is ridiculous that I walk in with a state tax form and expect to get it done - and that I should do my taxes earlier.

All the while, other customers are walking in and getting served. I am a young professional with good manners and I having trouble understanding why this manager would refuse to serve me.

Read
Review #114762 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer114762.