Other Company in Atlanta, Georgia - Never Even got Machine

I've been charged 2 months from my checking account since 8/11/08 and I never even received the *** credit card processing machine. I've made phone calls, sent faxes and today got a letter saying that I had entered an agreement whereby I was stuck.

Really *** me off so what can I do other than go to every board I can find and bad mouth them? I contacted my bank today about declining their bank draft from now on but haven't heard back from that yet. PETER DEPALMA from UBCOA is on my No. 1 *** list.

He and MBF are in cahoots.

Atlanta, Georgia
Review #131104 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer131104.

Complaint 265----get a mother *** life!!!!

first of all, why would a brat like you deserve money or any gift cards of the kind? at one point, you say that you dont really neeeeed gift cards, but would be nice, then, you tell everybody here that all humans have to bow down to your needs, and expectations.

why in the world would you put up stories like these just to get attention? do you like attention, or like hearing yourself say I MAKE 80 GRAND A YEAR, then on another story, you say that you make 90 GRAND A YEAR, what the *** are you telling us, that you cant count, or that you want to count, but the 8 and 9 look alike to you? real slick, showing your kids how to be *** in the world.

if i were your daughter, i would choke the ever living *** out of your ***!!! you have put up soooo many complaints on here, the government will actually complain about your *** *** ways.

i work, and im not afraid to say it on here, but i work for sams club, and we have a guy, just like you that expects a *** gift card just because he doesnt get his way. your rn, and money have not one thing to do with your *** *** showing off to the public!!!

i hope that every place you write about doesnt give you a *** thing, then youll have nothing to complain about, huh???

WHOEVER YOU ARE WHO'S TITLE IS "MUTHER---LIFE" LOL IT SEEMS UR A VICTIM URSELF AND UR INSANELY JEALOUS. ITS OK.

THERE ARE PLENTY OF U JEALOUS WOMEN LIKE U OUT THERE. WE HAVE THE GOD *** RIGHT TO PUT WHATEVER WE WANT ON HERE OK? THATS WHY ITS A POSTING/COMMENT/ REVIEW SECTION DUHHHHHH! LOL.

YOU HAVE THE R-I-G-H-T TO SAY WHAT WE WANT ON HERE- WHEATHER ITS TRUE ....OR NOT! SO PPL...YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO LET OTHERS KNOW ABOUT CERTAIN OTHER BUSINESSES OK? AND U THINK ITS "DISGUSTING" ALL THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS HERE? LOL WELL WAKE UP U ***!!!

THERES TOO MUCH *** IN THIS COUNTRY AND WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO E-X-P-O-S-E WHO AND WHAT WE WANT YOU GOT THAT! SO, TO EVERYONE WHO IS EXPOSING OTHERS ON HERE....YOU GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #84713

Don't worry about her or buy her ***. That *** has some identity issues and her stories are just made up.

Look her name up in a search engine.

HUMANS BOW DOWN TO ZIMMM!!!!!!!!!

have you seen her complaints on here, if you havent, dont judge, this woman, on every complaint has offended everyone, and complains about little *** that could take care of herself. and shes always rubbing in the idea that she makes more money than everybody else in the world, SHE MAKES 80 GRAND A YEAR!!!

so what if you do, dont spread it like a bad disease!!! :x

Barnaul, Altaisky Krai, Russian Federation #38797

How disgusting! I cannot believe this website posts this comment containing crude filthy remarks that doesn't make any sense whatsoever!!

View more comments (4)
Baltimore, Maryland
Review #131101 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer131101.

Other Company in Berkeley, California - Your current advertising on TV in extremely poor taste

some of your recent advertising on TV depicts a business traveler at an airport wanting to fly depicting a credit card with a set of small animals on the front side.He becomes a "person of interest" and is immediately accosted by a company goon and taken into custody and escorted to where?To be humiliated and even tortured?Moral-use an american express card and you will not be strongarmed,and never detained.What sort of fascist *** is this?Another ad depicts a business deal in which the businessman is humiliated by not presenting a non american express card when he offers to pay the bill. These ads are not CUTE!!!!

If these ads are not terminated I will terminate my own card of long standing.

Berkeley, California
Review #131096 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Hickory, North Carolina - Collections calls are answered by the rusest employees I've ever encountered

I had borrowed 2,5000 and was to pay it back 3 years I've paid 8,000 and needed to settled because my financial situation had changed they were rude to levels of harrassment beyond your dreams..Loan sharks make less money, not until I stopped paying did they re-negotiate the loan I will have paid 10,000 when i am done...do the math. And they called my job three times a day even after I told them my boss told me not to get personal calls aT WORK. tHEY SAID i DONT ANSWER THE HOME PHONE SO THEY WERE GOING TO CONTINUE.

Hickory, North Carolina
Review #131088 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer131088.

Overdraw charge $35.00

when you go to purchace something with your bank card, your card get screened to see if you have any balance,if you don't have enough of balance to cover the purchase you get declined,Now if you try to get cash there is no problem ,they let you overdraw and sock with a $35.00 over draw fee, and you can keep on drawing and every time you draw it cost $35.00. Why don't they decline you from over drawing.

Good ol american screwing. And I am pissed off.

This was the wilmington trust bank , but there all the same .Just try it. i checked the balance in my account and it was about $7.50.i wanted to draw $5.00 but by mistake i clicked in $50.00 now with a $7.50 balance they gave me the $50.00 with no warning about over drawing before i drew the money, but on the reciept it showed a $42.55- and you know there is going to be a $35.00 over charge fee.This is in Delaware

Put yourself on the bank's side - they love customers like you. I don't want to point fingers but you are more to blame for the fee than the bank here.

Staten Island, New York
Review #131030 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer131030.

Other Company in Springfield, Virginia - Mr. Bradford, E. gave us false hope and was not easy to get a hold of after we paid him.

We retained an attorney after he said our case was strong. After our first hearing the case was headed for trial and now he changed his story and said we had an uphill battle.

We stopped by his office to visit him one day and he got upset for showing up "unannounced", what a joke. He did not have a problem when we showed up unannounced to pay his fees, when we initially retained him. He is scared to go to trial and basically got paid for nothing.

The other party is a convicted criminal and he represented himself and our attorney lost to this convict. What a joke, beware of Eric Bradford

Springfield, Virginia
Review #131003 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Adult Friend Finder.com and Horney Matches.com are Rip Offs!

Gentlemen,

Take a moment and think about it. What smoking hot 20 year old woman is going to post totally nude pics of herself on the Internet to attract men when all she has to do is put on a pair of daisy dukes and hit the club?

I wish I thought this way last month. As a standard (non-paying) member of both sites I was deep with winks and messages from girls I've only been dreaming of. However, in order to read the messages and respond you have to be a paying member (about $30 per month). As soon as I became a "silver" member all those winks and messages went bye-bye. I'd wink back and message back but almost never received a reply. When I was lucky enough to get a reply it was always a one sentence string-along and always with really strange mis-spellings, like "tanks fore e-messaging me I luuk forwerd tho ceeing your scoon."

I believe that these sites post fake accounts of attractive women to bait men (like me) into paying for memberships. That many hot girls don't get turned on by multiple men ***ing on their face. And by the way what professional looking photos! Almost too professional... Many may be real, but they won't be the ones you're hoping for. Also, in the fine print, when joining, you agree to transfer ownership of all photos you upload to the website.

Total rip-off!!!

I've actually met a number of women on both Hornymatches and AFF. Yes, there are fake profiles and, yes, you miss out on features with free or silver level memberships.

But (and its a big but) it's not hard to find real women on these sites. You just have to be aware of the telltale signs the fake ones always have.

For instance, if the girl's profile says she lives in rural Kansas, a photo with a European electrical socket in the background is a dead giveaway that the girl doesn't really exist. Use common sense and realistic expectations, and you'll find that you can, in fact, get laid using these sites.

I think it's so *** when you pay for the site and then you go to click on something and it's telling you to update your account again! They say you get a month but it's still a limited account.

why is that. So you don't get all unless you pay for a whole year? And on top of that after you pay it tells you to pay again so the free members can contact you. what kind of *** is that?

So there telling me since I just payed and I'm no longer a free member I can't be contacted by free members until I fork out more money? Ha ha ha.....

I got sucked in too. Looking at ways of getting back. Have two other profiles which I'm keeping standard. Copied a picture of the net to use and seeing what happens. Getting the same requests on all three. Still figure if enough people set up profiles or heaps of them it will overload the system. Just don't pay any money. Spread the word. Don't pay. You can try communicating through your profile send codes etc they can't decipher.

Surely someone can come up with something. The idea would be to have a code and use there site to do what they don't want you to do.

Try chatting to the reviewers and get them on your side. Like Tania.

Start thinking outside the square.

You are right! Once a guy or girl posts a pic on any of these web sites no matter where in the nation they are located at, they are always located in you area. These web sites trade and swap pics and change their names and location and in fine print it says this.

View more comments (3)
Wallingford, Connecticut
Review #130999 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Miami, Florida - No grace period for payments

This company do not give any grace period for payments. If payment is not made by the due date, the e-mails and the calls started to come the day after.

Most companies will give you 10-15 days to make payment before a late charge is assessed and before they start to harass you but not this one. The customer service staff are very rude and have no customer service skills. Shame on you, we all go through hard financial times. Do better and treat your customer better!

I wish i know this before I took a loan from them.

Anyway, i am trying to get away from these people.

Miami, Florida
Review #130967 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer130967.

Obahma gets in office, all whites are doomed

its bad enough when you have a redneck in office, but dont you think its kinda odd that hilary, all of a sudden, steps down and allows obahma to step forward to take office, i think so. i may disagree with some things that mccain stands for, but he has way more experience than obahma ever will have in office.

i heard on television a few months ago that obahma was against the war, which was fine, until he started bringing his BRUVA race into the picture. i mean i like blacks, but when you people think you have the upper hand, you go all wild, and try to take over everything!!! like the airport in baltimore, md. it was BWI, now, its thurgoodmarshall, WTF IS THAT???

but i bet if we tried to name something (whites) the blacks would hollar racial remarks, and then go to AACPA.

its really funny how we have noone when something big happens, but when something happens to the blacks, they go straight to the AACPA groups.

Well - I'm white - and still not doomed - shoots almost got suckered . I can't stand this racist world - Whites are not doomed !!!!!

Looks like you were wrong - Racist.

Swindon, England, United Kingdom #48511

Doesnt matter if Obama is white or black. Anyone who gives the banks taxpayers money, and then the banks wont lend you money because your credit is bad, doesnt belong in office.

Interest rates, credit denial, who is the government helping?

Why are we helping the banks? Let us borrow from the government itself, should be a central office where we can do our business, at a reasonable interest rate, and let the banks fall!

It is sad that people still think race is that important. As a white American, I will vote based on the issues and what I think is right for this country of many races.

Obama is both white and black.

He is a part of your race too.

Also, learn how to spell... O-B-A-M-A.

Race has nothing to do with it! The good old USA can not bear another 4 years of Bush politics.Nobody likes poverty,joblessness,homelessness,and hunger,but I many people do,like it.

America is a melting pot of all nations.

If you learn how to capitalize and use correct punctuation then YOUR posts will be taken seriously.

I agree with original poster. If the Obamination gets in the White House not only are whites doomed but the country is doomed as well.

McCain 2008.

It's obvious the original poster never even knew that whites ALREADY named a couple of things in this country so it's not as if we have to rush out & TRY it just to see if it forces those black people to "hollar" to the "AACPA." ("Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Products Association" go ahead & look it up)

America is NOT just for white Christian males anymore. The original poster gives whites a bad name. He gives humans a bad name.

you are an ***

Hussein Obooooma arg it sounds like he is going to blowup ur moma LOL

learn how to spell obama then maybe i'd take your ideas seriously.

View more comments (9)
Baltimore, Maryland
Review #130964 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer130964.

Other Company in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - No real spanish music videos

I FOUND VERY SAD THAT THERE IS NOT EVEN ONE CHANNEL OF TRUE SPANISH VIDEOS..THAT SO CALLED MUNDOS IS A JOKE, WHAT WASTE ,MIGHT IS WELL CALL IT YOUNG KIDS CONFUSED..THEY SHOUL BE MTV 4.WE NEED REAL SPANISH MUSIC LIKE SALSA.MERENGUE ,BACHATA ,VALLENATO,CUMBIA,RANCHERA.AND PLEASE IM NOT REFFERING TO OLD SONG FROM THE 90'S.

IM ABOUT TO CANCEL AND USE MY INTERNET.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Review #130963 is a subjective opinion of poster.