Other Company in East Aurora, New York - Shorted order/sent poor bushes/not as described

ordered 24 canadian hemlocks and recevied 12 or which there were only 11 and 3 of them were not the 15'-20' that were advertised, also the blackberry bush was not in the order. i had to plant the 11 temporary because i needed all of them to plant for a hedge, they are dying in the trench i had to put them in , this being my first time with four season nursery , they have not made a good impresson on me .

when i called on the shortage the lady made me feel as if i was wrong when i said that the order wasn't complete. sent in all she told me to and as of this date have heard nothing

jamp125@localnet.com

Read
Review #118250 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer118250.

Other Company in Waterford, Connecticut - *** dave made my *** list

i get more calls from these people than is needed.

we all have bills and were all struggling to make ends meet in these tough times and if these *** and i really hate to use that word but its the only thing i can think of to describe them. these people need to stop living in there fantasy world and quit being an *** excuse my language but im fed up. now is writing this letter going to stop the calls ? i dought it.

someone needs to start a class action law suit against

them and when you do please let me know so i can get in on it.then we can take the proceeds from the law suit and pay these bills.and hopefully this guy dave that keeps calling me will be terminated along with the rest of the ***.

tom

Read
Review #118201 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer118201.

Other Company in Houston, Texas - Put wrong info on my credit file

i dont have any thing that was ever 26k on my report that wasnt paid....i have copies of my report for every year since 2000....you guys need to contact me and get that negative account off my credit file..i dont know what this account is that you have posted on my credit...it has to be fraud or your company has entered the wrong info,in the wrong persons account. you can contact me at danny.jackson@yahoo.com...i am available at any time.please send me an email asap. i will be awaiting your response

DANNYJ07
Loss
Review #118188 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Alexandria, Virginia - Complete SCAM and Frauds!!!

Same problem as everyone else has voiced.

I stayed on hold until someone actually answered.

The operator, Chastine, said "they could not refund shipping, but issued me an return authorization number. Although she tried twice to dissuade me from doing so by offering me an immediate 'no hassle' refund of 40% of the original purchase price and I get to keep the worthless product. Nice. Otherwise, I have to wait 60-90 days after they receive the product to credit my card.

And even then it's probably a *** shoot. So first I called my CC provider and filed this as a fraudulent charge so the total charge is in dispute!

COMPLETE SCAM and FRAUDULENT BUSINESS!!!

Read
Review #118177 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer118177.

Sigh... They are Sneaky but not Criminals...

I am pissed... But it really was my own fault!

Sigh... they are sneaky... It says in the terms and conditions that its only free for the photos not for the movies so if you have watched any type of video there they legally can charge you. They are sneaky by they don't warn you before thy do so.

But not all is lost if your still on the first month you may not loose so much money, they do refund I believe one of the charges. just call them. Toll-Free 866 812 8679 and cancel it. I would also cancel your account with them while your on the phone or go to http://www.webjtcharge.com if you are sick of hearing them as I was.

If you don't want to be charge again I recommend canceling your account, if you don't know your user name and pass word you can look it up at the site. Sigh.. Yea those people are really really sneaky. Act now so you won't loose too much to them.

I will not personally do any business with them.

Haha and next time i will read the Terms and conditions. Pissed but i was wrong too.

Saint Thomas, Ontario, Canada #25756
:( These jerks should not be allowed to rip us off like that. You can dispute those charges with your credit card company and they will take it off.

When I called, they told me that many others were scammed like this, so they were aware of the problem. I just hope others don't get screwed for so many months like I've heard from other foruns.

I'm glad I caught this right away. Never Again!
cheweymaster
Review #118142 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Worcester, Massachusetts - E Suck Home Equity

How long does it take to get replacement checks for your home equity line of credit. Its now going on 13 request written and over the phone and still no checks.

I wonder why, do they have the cash flow for these accounts or did they lend to high risk customers. They have asked me for proof I live in the property as I got a PO BOX due to mail issues. For starters they have no right for this informations as I have had the line of credit for two plus years. Secondly, I complied with the request on three seperate occasions showing my UI bill, my auto bill, and lastly my primary mortgage bill.

Y

et every month I get the quality control letter, maybe they should be doig some in house quality control and fire some of the customer service reps that can barely speak english. I assume one of two things either they are the most retarded companies out there, seeing my rate is 2 plus over prime you would think they want you to over spen.

Or, are they not sending my checks as they believe I no longer live there and is that even legal. So my friends my suggestion is this order check months in advance as its like lotto I may get them one of these dqays

Read
Review #118113 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer118113.

Other Company in Los Angeles, California - Cancelled my reservationfor no reason other than booking2 rooms under my name

booked 2 rooms under my name,credit card was charged but later they e-mail me stating that my reservation was cancelled due to the fact that the 2nd room should had been registered under a different name...I was charged on my cc for the full amount and I was told that the reverse charge will be accreditated within the next 30 days. 3 different reservation agents

e-mail me back all 3 came up with a different solution...I asked to be contacted by a supervisor or a manager and up to today no one has contacted me at all.

Read
Review #118103 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer118103.

Other Company in Miami, Florida - GREEN TEA SCAM

I also fell for their scam. I order the free trial.

When I looked for the contact information I was not able to contact this company and my credit card was charged 84.00 dollars. Now my credit card company will not pursue this further because I don't have any information to give them regarding this company or the product I ordered.

I need to obtain contact information for this business, so I can contact them and give a piece of my mind. I will not give up until I can get them to refund my hard earned money.

Carolina

Read
Review #118098 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer118098.

Other Company in Reston, Virginia - They never gave me balloons for my nephews adoption/christening party

I placed these specific adoption balloons weeks in advance and also an order for christening balloons. I ordered two huge helium balloons as well.

The day of the party, they had dropped off the balloons and three were deflated. The two huge ones and one of the adoption balloon. I called and told them they need to come back and replace the deflated balloons, I also told them not to worry about the small balloon, but please take care of the huge ones. My nephew loves cars and trains and I specially ordered those two as well.

They gave me a problem regarding this and so I told them, disregard this whole phone call i will deal with the balloon issue myself. I dont know why, but the women came behind my back and removed all the balloons from my party. I still do not understand why they did that when the only issue we had were the two big balloons.

I had no balloons and my nephew cried all day asking where are his balloons? on top of all this, i still did not get my refund as they promised!

Read
Review #118075 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer118075.

Other Company in Reston, Virginia - DID NOT RELEASE LIEN AFTER TEN YEARS +

ARE WE A LITTLE LAX OR WHATEVER THE EXCUSE MIGHT BE. THE STATE OF ILLINOIS REFUSES ME A DUPLICATE TITLE SO THIS VEHICLE CAN BE DONATED OR JUNKED . AS YOU HOLD THE LIEN ON IT YOU CAN HAVE IT BACK AS A REPO .

FOR YOUR INFORMATION

VIN: JN1EB31P1MU028176

MAKE: NISSAN 1991

MOD: SENTRA/4 DOOR

WOULD YOU LIKE LOCATION OF THE VEHICLE SO YOU CAN PICK IT UP I DONT WANT IT. DO YOU HANDLE MORGAGES ON PROPERTIES OR HOUSES IN THIS MANNER IF SO THE ESTABLISHMENT SHOULD BE REPORTED TO WHOMEVER REGULATES THIS TYPE OF STUPIDITY . *** RIGHT I' M PISSED

Read
Review #118059 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer118059.