H. Stuart Taylor of "Your New Career" destroyed our company and dreams!

Contracted Millennium Capital Quest Corporation who are financial consultants who specialize in raising capital for companies. (See their Rip-off Report) We contracted them to raise $1,000,000.00 capital for our start-up air ambulance business in North Carolina. Millennium eventually set us up with one of their “accredited investors” named H. Stuart Taylor, MA, MBA who is CEO of “Your New Career” located in CA. After much communication and releasing our financial information and sensitive business plans, H. Stuart Taylor issued us a signed “Letter of Commitment” on “Your New Career” letterhead stating that we completed due diligence and that they had agreed to invest $350,000.00 into our company. It furthermore stated the funds would be released by X date.

Approximately one week prior to the deadline for the release of funds Mr. Taylor informed us that the funds were going to be delayed up to 30 more days. He stated he was borrowing $10,000,000.00 against some Bermuda bank stock that he owned and some Foreign Bank Guarantees. He stated the delay was caused by The Patriot Act but would be completed within the next 30 days. He suggested since we were really pressed for the funds and the fact we needed to start-up operations immediately, that he would issue us a letter and for us to use it along with the original “Letter of Commitment” to obtain 90 day bridge loans. At this point we were very concerned but Greg R. Nolan; president of Millennium Capital Quest assured us that H. Stuart Taylor was very legit, honorable and trustworthy and that if he committed to funding a project, then he funded that project. Therefore we made a huge mistake and took Mr. Nolan’s advice and trusted H. Stuart Taylor. We obtained bridge loans and financing. Furthermore, H. Stuart Taylor issued several letters to our aircraft vendor stating that he had agreed to fund our company $350,000.00 and urging him to extend our lease payments as a bridge loan so that we could start operations. The vendor agreed and therefore we started flight operations.

At the end of the 30 days, Mr. Taylor had more excuses but both him and Millennium Capital continued to assure us that the funds were forth coming. He even agreed verbally to consider increasing the investment amount from $350,000.00 to $500,000.00 to offset the debit we had accrued from the delay. Shortly thereafter, our aircraft vendor pulled the aircraft because he was tired of waiting for H. Stuart Taylor to release the funds to us so that we could back pay him the lease. Then all the other bridge loans came due depleting our reserves. Without flying and with very little reserves we had no choice but to layoff our employees.

Mr. Taylor continued in signed letters to assure us he was committed to funding our program and getting it back on tract. Multiple times over the next several months he went to the point of closing on his $10,000,000.00 loan but always pulled away stating he found another lender that was going to give him a better deal and it would only be a slight delay because the lender was going to fast track the loan. He would also always tell me that I would be the first to know as soon as he received his funds therefore allowing him to release our funds to us.

Finally after 11 months of dealing with H. Stuart Taylor, I learned from a third party that he received his $10,000,000.00 a few weeks earlier. I immediately contacted him and he stated that he had decided finally to go with Wells Fargo and that they had added a clause that they had to approve all investments made from the $10,000,000.00. He further stated that they would not approve our company or two others that he had agreed to finance due to the young age of the companies. He insisted in writing that he was still fully committed to funding our project and that he was going to fulfill his legal commitment to me and my partners. He stated that he had another loan in the works from an offshore lender and would have the funds within the next 90 days. I NEVER heard another word from him. He has not returned my phone calls, answered my e-mails, nor fulfilled his legal commitment!

I have since learned from a third party working with H. Stuart Taylor to obtain his funds, that Mr. Taylor had multiply offers on the table to fund his instrument therefore allowing him to fulfill his commitment to not only us but the other companies he spoke of as well. They said however, he would walk away from the table right at closing every single time! Why he did this and chose to go with Wells Fargo and thus screw us and other I have no idea.

H. Stuart Taylor ruined our company, the dreams of not only a group of people trying to start an air ambulance program, but the hopes and dreams of an entire region that would have benefited from such a program! I do not know what his game was, why he decided to do this to us, but do yourself a favor and NEVER trust H. Stuart Taylor or Your New Career!

Read

Similar story for another Gregg Nolan and Stuart Taylor client....my expereince was almost exactly the same.

Thanks for the information, you saved me alot time and money.

SkyDoc
Review #118751 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Dallas, Texas - False complaint

i was told that i was abusive and that is a lie. i hardly say nothen but gg or wtg.

i would like for the company to tell me what i did wrong more in detail. and get the person who made this false complaint held liable.

please get back to me.i really would like to know whay i done wrong. hoepfully it was a mistake. thank-you very much. i would really like to get back to the games today. i realy enjoy the games.

and i would like to now who set the complaint but its not important that you tell me. please get back to me.

Read
Review #118685 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer118685.

Other Company in Washington, District Of Columbia - Harassment

I have an account at the Veterans Memorial store.I realize my payment is due on Saturday,I changed jobs and explained I now get paid on Tuesdays. I just don't have extra cash to pay to move my due date.

Sam called me Saturday I told him I would be in on Tuesday he asked why I said I can't pay today, he informed me that was not a reason and he would pick up the merchendise. That really did *** me off, so I hung up since I had told him when to expect the payment.

Sam continued to call me back after I told him when I would pay.I don't care to be threatened so of course I made threats of my own. I have paid out several accounts and this is the way I am treated, I am not going to tolarate that behavior from Sam. So I would rather my account be assigned to someone else. I have high blood pressure and getting upset with being harassed raised it, and could lead to other health problems. Plaese ask Sam to leave me the *** alone.

sbarbsm6200
Review #118673 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Columbus, Ohio - Denied paying interest for June 2008.

My husband and I are both on the account. Due to medical issues with my husband and a recent hospitalization, my husband requested to pay the interest only for the month of June. The representative was very rude to my husband and asked more questions than necessary. The rep was so uncaring that it was obvious that she is unaware that folks do have medical and/or financial issues from time to time. Our pay record is impeccable!

Account #3185909***.

Additionally, I applied for a additional car loan and was denied do to the fact that your company could not identify me.

Please advise.

Thanks

P. Edler

spartanbballmom2002@yahoo.com

eddysmom
Review #118634 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Phoney responses never any real replies just enough to egg a person on

It is a phony website that never supplies real participants,I've never had any real contact with

anyone for 6 months. What kind of a ripoff are you running anyway??

Is HornyMatches a fraud or not ,I would say it is. The company is a sham and only stealing from it's clientele.

They should be shutdown and forced to pay back all it's collections from anyone who paid into it. A complete farce of a company using false responses and phony ads to entice it's customers.HornyMatches should be publicly ridiculed and put out of business.

Read

I found a way to put my email into my profile on another site and someone used that profile to create accounts on both craigslist and hornymatches. I have gotten many emails from people I never contacted, and when I try any of the login info I would have used, I'm told a profile does not exist. I do not want emails from men looking merely for sex, and never created either account, namely on hm

Bessemer, Alabama, United States #51657

TO SHOW YOU PEOPLE HOW SCREWED UP THEY ARE I PSTED MY COMET ON 2/7/09 AND THEY SAY I POSTED IT 07/02/09

Bessemer, Alabama, United States #51656

YOU ARE WRITE,JUST ENOUGH RESPONSE TO LEAD YOU ON. I SENT 376 E-MAIL HAD ABOUT 6 REPSONSES .

I HAVE SEEN THE SAME WOMAN IN FOUR DIF. STATES UNDER DIFF.

NAMES AN I BELIEVE THEY JUST STICK ANY PHOTO ANY WHERE.I HAVE BEEN ON HERE FOR 3 MO. BUT THIS THE LAST MONTH I AM TIRED OF GETTING SCREWED AND PASSION.COM IS THE SAME WAY.

Feodosiya, Krym, Ukraine #18828

It only took me 1 month to realize it

was just a scam.I had my account

deleted and received a confirm EM

from HM.

I guess taking me for $30 isn't too

bad but 6 months?

What took you so long?

Suan Luang, Krung Thep, Thailand #17025

i'd deduce it's far more likely that hm.com is a mixture of real and fake accounts, real one's outweighing the fake. from experience if you get emails from a lass who's profile photo's look a little TOO like a models, it's more likely to be a facade account to hook new users, but, of course, there will be a proportion of even those that are real.

those people who aren't getting anywhere with anyone on the site probably need to have a look at how they are communicating with those they are trying to pull, and whether what they are looking for matches with them. also, why are you getting frustrated over not pulling on a sex match site on the internet when there 's a big wide world out there!

if you still feel like your being scammed, turn the *** around, register with a number of sex sites for a month, chat to as many people as possible, give them your free email account, then cut the payments after a month. keep it touch with them for free after that point. ***, if it comes to it blanket email them using the same intro pasted time and time again. use the time you save to get out and go pull offline as well.

maximise your chances, minimise the time and cost.

record your adventures to sell on at small charge as well... joking.

Suan Luang, Krung Thep, Thailand #17023

maximise your chances, minimise the time and cost.

record your adventures to sell on at small charge as well... joking.

View more comments
bigredwoodsman
Loss
Review #118526 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Reston, Virginia - Who are these guys?

received summons, am being sued. for what I don't know.I am happy to pay my debt but which one is this?

can anyone help. I don't have the money, am working on paying off a large school loan and now this. any one know a good contract lawyer in San Bernardino. I need help.

I don't know what to do or how to go about it. Sos ! help!

I have no property or funds.

I don't want to go to prison. need advise .

will welcome any that I can get. thank you and God Bless

Read
Review #118520 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer118520.

Notebook Exchange/Computer Repair Center in Bettendorf, Iowa.

My laptop suddenly started to run pages of script and blank out on the screen in the middle of me working on it. I took my laptop to Notebook Exchange/ Computer Repair Center after I called them and asked if they ran free diagnostics. The girl I talked to informed me they did so I got it ready and took it in. I asked again when I got in there if it was free and she said yes and I asked if they did any work with out my consent. She said no, so I left it there. That was a Friday. On the following Monday I called to check on it and talk to the owner, who was working on it. I was told that it was being looked at right then and they would call me back. I finally received a call a few hours later. I was informed it would be 138 dollars to get my computer back. I told them to take out whatever they did and was then informed it would still be 60 dollars for labor. Which I didn't authorize. After thinking about it and talking to a computer guy I knew I decided I would just pay the money and borrowed it from my mother who really couldn't afford to lend it. During this time frame I call them a couple of times to verify the price and I was told multiple times that the owner wasn't in and they knew nothing. Where was the order sheet? Where was the sheet that stated the changes?

I had to wait until the owner came back which is ridiculous. There should be records of what going on. At this point it was Wednesday so they had ample time to double check everything. My mother, my boyfriend and I all went in to pay for it. All in all it costed almost 150 dollars. On top of that on the sheet that I filled out with the issues it was having, written in the top right corner was a note that said " Call w/ quote before repairs". This was not written in my boyfriend's or my hand writing. That angered me more. I took it home, set it back up and within about 2-3 hours it does the same thing I took it in for 3 times. I was very upset and called the computer guy I knew and asked if he would take it and look it over. I then called the company up and talked to the owner. I was very upset and told him I would not be letting him touch my computer again because I didn't trust them. I told him I was taking it to someone else to look at and would be in contact with a list of what was wrong with it and expected my money back. He got very rude and snippy with me. I got in touch with the BBB and the local news consumer report group about this. He told them both if I can prove its still busted I can receive my money back and in his reply to the BBB called me a liar.

The computer guy had it crash on him multiple times but couldn't locate the issue. I got it back from him and the comp did a major crash and won't respond to anything for over 3 hours. We are almost certain we located the problem, which seems to be the fan. We now have it on a cooling fan system 24/7. I am not willing to risk this computer it was a 900 dollar laptop. I don't want to force over heat it so it will crash for the owner. It could very well be the last time it does and being in college I cannot afford to lose it since I cannot afford a new one. I replied to his comment to the BBB and told them that and said I would be more then happy to give them the computer guys contact info but I didn't want that company touching my property ever again. According to another computer service place I was at least the 10th person that has complained to them. One guy the charged 200+ and his computer wasn't fixed either. When the other company looked at it they found that pieces had blown and it wasn't worth fixing so the guy had to buy a whole new computer. With the economy likes this no one can afford these kind of low handed actions. It is thievery and conning. Do not let these people touch your computers!

animefaerie2
Loss
Review #118519 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Locust Dale, Virginia - They called me home with a very bad attitude and threatening us over payment that was late.

I am very pissed at how they treat the consumer and they are very rude, arrogant, and down right nasty. I have dealt with them long enough.

I am tired of them threatening, and calling my home leaving nasty messages. This has to stop right now, and i'm not going to take their bashing anymore. I know there is something that has to be done in order to straighten out this mess.

Many people I know that has this company as their lender has complained about how they treat their customer.

I'm not taking it any dam longer.

Read
Review #118469 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer118469.

Other Company in Reston, Virginia - Fake family crisis

I was working at my job and my supervisor approach me and told me I had a family emergency and I need to call security to get the information. I was totally shoking up the news that something was wrong with one of my family members. At my work place personal phone calls are not allow.

This *** told the operator that she was calling for a family crisis and I need to be contacted. She left her name and her telephone number where she could reached. I call 1-800-411-5317 and I wondered why I would be calling a 1-800 number for a family crisis. Someone answer and I told them someone call about a family crisis, they ask me my name, phone number, etc., they put me on hold.

I realized they lied about the hold thing. I called her back several times, she tried to cover her tracks. I ask to speak to her supervisor and everytime I call the person who answered the phone just happen to be the supervisor, I ask them all for there names. They switch me to a line that just rung.

I call them about twenty plus times, I just started putting in random extension numbers and when I got a voicemail with someone telling me their name, I would leave a message for them to give me their human resource number. Of course they claim that it was no such department and there was no supervisor.

After they realizes that I was no joke and that I would be calling all day if I had to, and I told them I would make the two drive to go to Ohio and confront this ***, things started to turned in my favor. I also told them If they call me again I would go to the police station pursue legal action. I am waiting on them to make the call.

Read
Review #118440 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer118440.

Other Company in Plainfield, Illinois - Sent a check and letter stating I won money

So what if we just cash the check at a check cashing place will they try to go after you if it is no good? because I really could use the funds as well but if it's a scam I don't want to come out owing anyone.

How do these people get our addresses and names?

I think we all should just cash the checks and let the people be out of all this money they are trying to get from us. But if it is a valid checking account that means someone else will be out of this money and will file fraud.

Read
Review #118437 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer118437.