Other Company in Athens, Georgia - Taking money

taking my money out of my account without my knowledge. i think they are scamming on the internet.

someone need to turn them in to authoritiesas soon as possible. i want my money back today. my bills will be coming in soon. my account has been robbed.

who can i turn to for help to get my money back. somebody please help me. is it anybody i can turn to right now. i want my money back from those theives.

i want to know are you in on this scam if so respond asap.

thank you for helping me. sir

Read
Review #121821 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer121821.

Other Company in Leesburg, Florida - Built a beautiful pool

great work the pool is great best quality I have seen we wanted to add a responce to the previously bad result reported they must be lies we know the people well and have seen there work as well as personaly had work done with rave reviews from friends and relatives John the owner is a good person the oldest son John the 3 rd. is a excellent Mason and builder with his own certification as a contractor Chris saw to all the scheduling and also has his contractor certificate Justin the youngest is just about the hardest worker I ever saw I love those Guys

chrisw
Review #121787 is a subjective opinion of poster.

BUYVOGUE>IS A RIP OFF

I HAD ORDERED TWO PAIR OF SHOES PRADA/GUCCI'S ON MAY 30 OF 2008 I WANT BACK TO THEIR WEBSITE THE NEXT DAY TO ORDERED MY OTHER PAIR OF SHOES,ON THE SAME DAY I ASKED THEM DID THEY DO NEXT DAY SHIPPING OR OVERNIGHT THEY TOLD ME NO SO I CANCELED ONE OF THE SHOES SO I COULD HAVE MONEY FOR MY 16TH BIRTHDAY ,I ASKED CUSTERMER CARE HOW LONG WAS IT GOING TO TAKE FOR ME TO GET MY MONEY BACK THEY TOLD ME TWO WEEKS ITS BEEN 5 WEEKS AND I HAVEN'T RECIEVED MYMONEY BACK.

#219237

I AM SOO HURT AND PISSED. I ORDER A PAIR OF PRADAS IN OCTOBER 2010 AND I RECIEVED IT , BUT IT WAS TOO BIG.

I RETURNED IT TO GET A SMALLER SIZE THE NEXT DAY AFTER I RECEIVED THEM AND IT IS NOW DECEMBER 2010 AND I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE SHOES OR A REFUND. I EMAILED THEM NUMEROUS TIMES AND NO ANSWER. I WENT TO EMAIL THEM AGAIN TODAY AND IT SAID THE WEBSITE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. THIS BRINGS TEARS TO MY EYES I WORKED SOOOOO HARD AND SAVED MY LITTLE MONEY UP UNTIL I COULD BUY PRADAS AND THEN I GET RIPPED OFF.

PEOPLE SHOULD NOT DO THIS TO OTHERS.

I AM NOT GONNA STOP EVEN IF IT TAKES A YEAR UNTIL I BRING THIS PUBLIC AND GET MY MONEY BACK. THEY MADE THE WRONG WOMEN UPSET TODAY!!!!

DONT BUY FROM BUYVOGUE THEY ARE TRUELLY A RIP OFF THIS IS REAL TALK

You got some fake *** shoes anyway. Lose-Lose

I take back my comments they have delivered my order

Saint Elmo, Illinois, United States #26317

I ordered a pair of pradas online from this store and I have yet to receive this product. They said I would receive a tracking number but I have not received that either.

I wish I had ret up on this website before buying.

Nevertheless, they have robbed the wrong person being that my mom is a paralegal and my cousin a lawyer. I will take this publicly and if I don't receive my product I will have their website shut down.

fashionhector
Valley, Washington, United States #22934

Dear Charisma Johnson,

We refunded your money and we send refund confirmation code your e mail.

Best Regards

View more comments
CHARISMA JOHNSON
Review #121768 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Fish N' Fry is a joke...

Ok to start off i walked into their store/office and it absolutely stunk. After it took the employee 25 minutes to realize I was even there they charged me 9 extra dollars for my 6 year old and her 2 5 year old friends.

I got to my spot and it felt like I was in the same bedroom as the RV next to me. EVERYONE there was packed in like sardines it felt like you couldnt even move.

So we decided to move down the road to a place called Wild Bills Campground which was spacious, cozy, and very beautiful!

Read

Fish and Fry has always been good for me. Friendly and quiet. Have stayed there on 3 occasions and will again.

I disagree, we stayed at the fish n Fry summer of 2009 and it was excellent. Quiet, laid back and the new owners were super friendly.

this previous reviewer sounds like someone who is associated with wild bills (which is up for sale... go figure)

jackjack11
Loss
Review #121742 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Reston, Virginia - Bill sent to collections when I was not billed for any month.

I received a call today from a collection agency. They claim that I owe them money for a policy that I did not renew.

While I did receive 2 calls from the company I have never been paper BILLED for this policy at any time.

When I asked why there had never been a paper bill I was sent a copy of the original policy dated in 2006 but there were no dates indicating that I had renewed the policy. That was the last communication I received from the company.

I never intended to renew due to the financial burden.

Read
Review #121718 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer121718.

Lot loans

I was very happy with the loan officer that reviewed my lot loan. The loan officer was out of the Altanta branch. I will be using the same branch again when I'm ready to build my home. The loan officer were able to provide the positive and negative of lot and construction financing. I loved the pamphlets they provide to explain the process. Please give them a call if your look for an honest opinion on construction financing. Doug's team is the best in the business and I shopped a lot of other banks before moving forward with them.

Very happy customer.

Read
Review #121707 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer121707.

Other Company in Dayville, Connecticut - My husband looked for help in the yard for 15 minutes. He finally found the employees playing basket

Terrible Service - My husband looked for help finding the block he bought in the yard for 15 minutes or more. He finally found the employees playing basket ball just to be told that they didn’t even have the product that they sold him.

:( The employees are untrained, uneducated, unhelpful and lazy!

We have also had trouble in the past with being told things were a stock item and they were not. I strongly suggest that you always make sure you take down the name of the manager you speak to or you will never get what was promised to you!!!

Dayville, Connecticut
Review #121706 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer121706.

Other Company in Houston, Texas - Ripp Off Bank

I opened my account with this bank back in January. The more money that I deposit into this bank the more my account is overdrawn.

So I open a second account recently on June 19, 2008. I have approximately 10 to 20 transactions with a total of 3 deposit. Over this past week end there was a transaction in the amount of $134.00, it deducted the money from my account but did not itemize the charge on the automotive service. Needless to say they are deducting the amount again tonight which will bring my account overdrawn once again.

This should be considered a crime what this bank is doing. If I stole from this bank I would be convicted.

Well this bank should be investigated for fraud and theft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read
Review #121700 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer121700.

Other Company in Orlando, Florida - Traumatized cat and charged for exam

I took a stray male cat in to have his front foot looked at. It was swollen and he was limping. I asked to have a FELV test done also and advised them that I was wanting to get all off the need shots as well as fixing the foot.

The technician and a vet student held him to take his temp. I told them that they could give him a sedative if needed. He was not happy, but it went ok. They said they were taking him to the back to do the blood test. After about 20 minutes they brought him back in his cage. They told me he had gotten loose and that they had been trying to catch him all that time. They said that they could not sedate him because they did not have the drug to do so. That I could bring him back the next day, they would have the drug.

Basically they did nothing to this cat except traumatize him and send him home. But not of course before charging me for an exam that he was never given. I can only hope this stray is forgiving and allows me to catch him again so he can be taken to a competent medical facility for treatment.

Read
Review #121595 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer121595.

BuyVogue.com rip off

I ordered a Gucci Belt from BuyVogue.com. I got it within a week.

I tried it on and it was two sizes too small. So I returned for an exchange. I had to wait six weeks to get my order back, and when I finally got it back they sent me the same belt on the same size. During the six weeks that I had to wait to get my order back, I tried to contact them about my order many times.

And since they don't provide any phone numbers, costumers are left with only two choices. Email or live chat. I tried the live chat at least 20 times and I always got the same answer. "No operator available, try again later".

I also emailed them several times an I never got an answer back. This people simply don't care about their costumer. They take your money off your credit card 5 minutes after you put your order in, and never inform you about the status of your order; many times they send you the wrong order or simply never send you anything at all. Be smart.

Never order from BuyVogue.com and stop this rip off.

Now that I have realized the mistake that I’ve made by purchasing stuff in BuyVogue.com. I have found complaints about BuyVogue.com selling fake shoes.

Read

highway robbery i knew something was wrong when my prada's smelled musty. why would they smell musty.

its false advertisement and absolutely no way to return/refund any products.

if i could i would sue. waste of money and time!

Youre an *** if you thought they were real for half the price. These things dont go on sale.

Youre shopping at an online Canal Street.

The price shouldve gave it away. Youre buying from China idiots.Slap yourself,lmao

I placed my order on October 31 2010 and never received it orde#529580

you no what i understand where this guys coming from because i ordered sum pradas in is 11.5 they gave me a 9.5 or 10 had to take the tongue out so they can fit. so i wont order from you guys again thanks for the customer service

I've order two pair of sneakers from buyvogue, a pair of pradas and guccis on two seperate occasions. Yes, i received my order fine with no complaints but the sneakers are in deed fake. I've purchased pradas before from legit stores and the quality was way different.

wow! ive been wanting to order something from that site for a while but never got around to it THANK GOD! sorry for the terrible experience guys :sigh

I have had the same exact issue that you had. I ordered a pair of prada sneakers,I did noT receive them until about 2 months later.

I could not reach anyone back. No phone number to call and the live chat was never available.

How do this company continue to sell there fake products with horrible customer service. I WILL NEVER BUY FROM THAT WEBSITE AGAIN.

#208989

have anyone ever got a contact # for buyvogue????

i order from buyvogue before i order two pair of sneaker and they sent me one of the wrong shoes but da quality was just fine

Winter Garden, Florida, United States #149498

I ordered from Buyvogue in Feb 2010 and havent received my Prada sneakers yet. They took my $ fast I disputed with my bank and received a refund it took about 10days I will never order from them again!

i ordered a pair of gucci shoes

$99 usd and never got them. these ppl are Scammers and should be taking of the internet..I'm sooo pissed i don't have money to give away.

I bought a pair of Prada sneakers from BuyVogue.com in January of 2010. The money came out of my account minutes later $109.00.

2 or 3 days later i receieved an email that said my order was cancelled for a refund. No reason why it was cancelled in the first place. Forget about contacting these people!!! NO phone # and live chat is a waste of time.

I even sent emails and all they sent back was go to live chat. These people are conartist !!!!

I tihnk this is worst than someone getting robbed at gun point. My next step is letting the fraud department at my bank handle it.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm not even gonna look at their site.

i too bought 2 sneakers, prada and gucci, got the prada only, although the money went out of my CC imediatly. I tried hoplessly, desperatly, misreably getting in contact with them through the email info@buyvogue.com at least 10 times with no answer. i even tried the chat and again no answer, finaly I had to make a despute, and was told that the money was refunded, this site must, must, and must shape up their customer service level or else they will close down soon

Hello Hector,

I didn't recived my products and even an email reply and in one week im going to the police because I waiting for some details from the bank right now to make an official complaint in my country.

:( i bought a pair off prada sneaker fron them and i never got them...so i live chaeted with them an they said thier noting they can do :(

Dont buy anything for BUYVOGUE. They only want your money.

Everything is fake companies like GUCCI, VERSACE and others only sell their products by well know websites. PLEASE don't believe BUYVOGUE.!!!

Hector is a scam artist!!! I have asked him 3 times for the $300 refund i am owed from them and I haven't received it yet!!!

I ordered two pairs of sneakers back in June and I didn't receive the sneakers OR the money.

These people are liars, theives and pigs and my lawyer will track them down soon and treat them like the criminals that they are!!! DON'T ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM, THEY ARE SCAMMERS!!!

Logumkloster, Syddanmark, Denmark #28770
I also ordered a "Gucci belt" at $109.00 usd from these guys on 7-3-08 and never received anything what so ever. Its been a little over 2 months now.

This company is such a rip off. The fraud dept. of my bank is now hunting thses people down and I hope they are punished to the full extent of the law.

Burn baby burn!!!!!! :( :(

Buyvogue.com sells fake stuff man. I'm from Europe where all of these brands originate from. I also have a personal stylist from Fendi on 5th Ave in NY....trust me, their brands are fake!

Moskovskoye, Stavropol, Russian Federation #26748

i'm pissed too.I bought a pair of gucci sandals, wait for two month order was cancelled ,never received my 99usd back!!!!!!!!! fake !somebody must do something about it.

Shirley, Indiana, United States #22779

i was going to buy a pair of prada shoes but after these alligations im not so sure anymore.

Valley, Washington, United States #22713

Hello,

I am one of buyvogue employee.

If you send e mail info@buyvogue.com with your registration e mail or order number. I will do necessary shippings or refunds.

All of our products are authentic.

Valley, Washington, United States #22712

Hello,

I am one of buyvogue employee.

Of you send e mail info@buyvogue.com with your registration e mail or order number. I will do necessary shippings or refunds.

All of our products are authentic.

View more comments
Loss
Review #121573 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer121573.