Other Company in Salisbury, Maryland - *** off consumer

ooSOME ONE TOOK MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT WITH OUT MY PERMISSIONAND IWANT MY DAM MONEY BACK RIGHT NOW COLETTE PRICE IT ,APROMBLEM WHEN PEOPLE WORK FOR THERE MONEY AN SOMEONE STEAL IT YOU R CO SHOULD BE IN JAILPLATINMU FORTRESS SECURED INC NEVER HEARD OF INEED MY MONEY WORK TO DAM HARD FOR SOME MOTHRE *** BODY TO TAKE SOMEONE NEEDS TO PUTBACK AND TAKE MY NAME OFF THAT RIPOFF *** PEOLE DON,T PLAY THERE MONY IWANT MY DAMM MONEYRIGHtNOW INEED MY MONEY

Salisbury, Maryland
Loss
Review #133379 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Newington, Connecticut - Goof proof protection - joke

The lily goof proof protection extra cost is a joke. first they send someone out who is clueless and then they say they have to order a part and then they say that piece of furniture is discontinued...blah blah blah....they shouldn't sell something they can't fix.

Also, why is something discontinued a week after I buy it. I was thinking that I would like to buy a piece to match. No such luck. But, as it turns out it would probably be broken anyways.

Customer service people on the phone either can't speak english or their accents are very difficult to understand. Big joke on me.

Never again.

Newington, Connecticut
Review #133275 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer133275.

Other Company in University Place, Washington - Poor customer service

I had no idea this was a layaway program, In speaking with the sales representative for 25 minutes not once did he mention this, Also when trying to call the company because I had some questions, I had to wait on the line for 20 minutes listening to a scripped dialoque. When a representative finally answered the line, he did not speak clear English and had to transfer me to another supervisor because I was trying to explain to him to cancel this deal.

Your sale approach is mis leadingf. Please send my refund. Iam pissed offfff!!@!

bye byeeee. I will not recommentd your company to anyone

University Place, Washington
Review #133272 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer133272.

Other Company in Smithfield, Rhode Island - every day phone calls for a name that is not mine

I keep getting phone calls for a person that is not me. They ask me if the name they ask for is me, please press one.

It is not me so I do not press one. How can I get them to stop calling me. I have no idea what this company does and I am afraid that if I do press 1 I will be agreeing as to who I am. I am not the person they are asking for.

If anyone out there has a solution to this problem please post my answer.

I will appreciate any help I can get.

Smithfield, Rhode Island
Review #133239 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer133239.

Other Company in Reston, Virginia - Worst customer service ever!!

On the first delivery to my house, which was 30 minutres past the time frame, two out of five bedroom pieces were damaged. So we had a second delivery scheduled a weeks later.

On this delivery they brought back the same damaged item and didn;t even have the second item on the truck. On the third delivery they brought back just one of the items. Customer service keeps telling me my items are to be special inspected before they get on the truck. Meanwhile my items weren't even on the truck 2 out of 3 deliveries.

The delivery men took his phone out of my hands while I was on the phone with customer service on the 2nd delivery and told me he had to go. I was told I would get a gift card. I asked what I am going to do with a gift card and the lady on the phone told me they have nice lamps. Never buy from them.

You save money but the headache you get instead is not worth it.

Reston, Virginia
Review #133109 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer133109.

Other Company in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - Did not order but was charged and i want it taken off my bill

i was charged 79.76 for something i did not order. i would like to know why i was charged when i did not order so please cancel whatever order you think you have.

i think you are trying to rip people off. when i called the number on my bill you get a recording that tell you to go to this web site to cancel the order.

i may be blind but i did not see a section to tell you that i would like to cancel whatever order you have. or didn't anyone want to take the call to cancel????

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Review #133094 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer133094.

Other Company in Birmingham, Alabama - I got ripped off

I ordered a 3 yr subscription to a magazine, and I got ripped off. I to this day have still not received it yet.

I just received in the mail the other day the envelope that I had mailed to the company one of the copies of my invoices and a letter asking them why my subscriptions hadn't started yet. Well apparently there is no such address because the letter came back with no forwarding address. So I am out $55. I mean to me that is a lot of money when I am a single mom of 2 teenage boys.

I only ordered them b/c i had done it a few years back and I had actually received the magazines, so I figured I would this time.

Now what do we do. any ideas.

debbie

Birmingham, Alabama
Review #133078 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer133078.

Hornymatches have barred me for abuse because I comlained about getting ripped off.

I wrote to about 70 women and 3 replied but with almost exactly the same wording in the emails so I became suspcious.

I'm 62 and was receiving about 70 hits on my profile per week but all from women around the 30ish age which is not what I had stipulated.

After a month or so I became suspicious of this set pattern of events and no one was replying which added to my doubts about the site.

So, I cleared all info from my site and would you belive I was still recieving hits as per normal. So all these so called women were viewing a completely blank profile?

I wrote th the complaints dept and the very next day they have banned me for 'abuse' because I told them exactly what I have written above?

So I have been scammed and there must be lots and lots out there the same.

Robert Mere

Masked4u

I here ya dude :)

Dont worry about the little boy lovers bad comments....they run around telling everyone how they should live,I would hardly call that a life either.

You call it like it is...scam!

You judgemental *** really make me laugh. You know nothing about this lonely guy, but you're giving him abuse because he wants some company.

How do you know he's never been loved? Maybe he's a widower, did you think about that?

What's wrong with needing to feel wanted or attractive to someone? Get a *** life and learn a bit of compassion for crying out loud.

Meyenburg, Brandenburg, Germany #43382

I call that justice for all you *** loving perverts who mess around on these kind of sites and support the *** industry. Serves you right.

in that case: enjoy many cold showers and keep your pants zipped up ... pop !!!!

"Let us behave decently, as in the daytime, not in orgies and drunkenness, not in sexual immorality and debauchery, not in dissension and jealousy." Romans 13:13

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #43202

So, are you going to cry over it. Go to another site.

You must be really pathetic looking for love online.

In 62 years you never found a real woman to love you? I can see why you are desperate and want love online because you can't get it in the real world for some reason.

View more comments (4)
Author
Review #132943 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer132943.

Other Company in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio - Clerk didn't give me change or receipt.

when i purchased my oil and filter , got to the other register, when leaving i didn't get the receipt or change. when i called for the manager he was a smart mouth and said the customer could have pocketed it. why would i call for the change and receipt if i already had one?

end results so far is they kept it.

will anyone do anything about it?

the store is on arlington road in akron.

my name is patricia.

will i get my change?

i bet not.

isn't that why we are writing this?

you got a real scam!!!!!!!

Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Review #132862 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer132862.

Other Company in Waynesboro, Virginia - Charged me for something I didn't get.

I ordered from them maybe twice but did not like any of the products sent them all back. Paid what I owed and now they are telling me I owe them 3000 dollars they are out of there mines I have never ordered this amount of cloths or anything of this sort from them.

I have not heard anything from them for about 1-2 years and then a collection agency sends me a bill to settle they are out of there minds. I didn't make this bill and I am not going to pay it.

I need proof.

Waynesboro, Virginia
Review #132852 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer132852.