I ;have been charged eight time on my cridit card and bank account by this company

This company has charged my checking acount and my credit card about six-to eight time. I happened to checking my charges on my credit card that had been paid to be a closed account so I can star paying out another and found my debit card was being charged also.

There is an voice mail that comes on directing you to cancel the account be you can be directed to any other area. The company will send you information on yourself and charge you.

The trick is you are asked to get one time information for a low price.

Sunshine Ranches, Florida, United States #21653

What the H??? is the company name????

Review #122276 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer122276.

Other Company in Marshville, North Carolina - ***

Just read a complaint from June 15th, wished i had read it sooner. Lots of emails when you become a free member, then after you paid for your membership, SQUAT, NOTHING, ZIP, NADA.

Also when browsing many photos appear on different pages. This site has proven to be a bigf waste of money. If this site was on the up and up maybe we won't be moaning about it. Also some of the towns they show where people live do not exists.

Hope no one else gets taken.

Its a shame the site had potential. I certainly will not be rejoining

Marshville, North Carolina
Review #122269 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer122269.

Other Company in Prescott Valley, Arizona - This company took way to much money out of my bank account

this company took out way to much money.they took 329.oo on the 3 of July when back in may i borrowed 200.00. and they were only supposed to take 50..00 a payday and charge me 20.00 extra dollars.

and now the back has told me that they took a lot more then they should have. this is one click cash does nothing but steal your money.now i am having to write to them and tell them no more.

if i have to i will close my account out and start a new one so just beware people.

Read
Review #122233 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer122233.

Other Company in Las Vegas, Nevada - Miguel was unprofessional to spouse regarding my auto servicing

Yesterday, 7/10/08, my husband Robert took my 2003 Corolla for a 73K service. The service advisor, Miguel did not provide the pink invoice/summary sheets showing a breakdown of what was repaired and the prices. He also pressured Robert for services that we did not want. Also his accent was very difficult to understand and he was speaking rapidly as well.

Robert observed how Miguel was more professional to other customers by providing them their invoice/summary and keeping them posted on the progress of their services and Miguel told Robert that if he wants a copy of the summary/invoice, he would have to ask for it. Robert never received the copy. This experience was very upsetting to us to where we are going to seek another Toyota Dealership for purchasing our next vehicle and servicing our current automobiles.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Sincerely

Francine S. Bronstein

Francine Bronstein
Review #122170 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - Stole money

As of June 30, 2008, there was a charge of 19.95 on my bank statement that I did not charge to this company. The date of "purchase" was apparently June 28, 2008.

I did no such purchase on the website shown. I demand my money back immediatly.

I also feel that it is *** to have a minimum number of words in your complaints which is a waste of my time when all I want is my money back that was wronfully taken. Please return my money to me so i don't have to fill anymore of these things out.

Read
Review #122114 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer122114.

Other Company in Fremont, California - Being charged without an account

I am currently being charged a bill of 39.85. I do believe i have been charged before and just didnt notice it.

I have no type of account that has ties with this billing site. I would like to have the charge dropped and/or refunded back to my account. If you need to contact me, my phone number is 7063586301. If i have been charged before, i would also like those charges refunded back to my account if it is possible.

I thank you for your time and wish to hear from you if you have any questions. I am severely pissed about this charge and would like to be compensated for it.

armypissed
Loss
Review #122109 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Norfolk, Virginia - Can't cancel my account

I have been trying to close my account (0 baslance) for a few months. I can't get a live person by phone.I have sent letters tried to get a person by phone cannot find a phone number.

I am canceling because of the rise in interest rates even though all my payments were on time.I will not reconsider and believe that the government swhould look into this matter. Does anyone know a fool proof method to get through.

I have already destroyed my crds and will not consider reactivating the account. Please help me close this account

Read
Review #122029 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer122029.

Other Company in Ostend, West-Vlaanderen - Niet tevreden over gebruikte taal (nl)

als tevreden klant (kroatie en mexico) toch klachten over informatie : in alle talen behalve in het nederlands dat hier in vlaanderen (belgie) mijn moedertaal is. niet sympathiek voor een consument die nu via reisbureau voor egypte geboekt heeft.

het is grbuikelijk de klanten te bereieken in hun taal. het is een kwestie van elementaire beleefdheid. goeie service houdt ook in het respect voor de taal van de consument. verder "no complaints".vraag me af waarom ik daar 100 woorden voor moet nodig hebben.nog 17 en ik heb eindelijk de honderd bereikt.

veel woorden voor een kleine kleine maar belangrijke klacht.

Ostend, West-Vlaanderen
Review #122014 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer122014.

Are they kidding ?

I was going thru my account and there so called customer service ( what a joke ) rep tried to convince me that there 200.00 in fees was founded , I am sorry but if my account says it has 2548.02 and only 1985.00 clears than why am I being charged 25.00 , never once did there accounting or mine , show me in the red , they were all so rude . any other time I have spoke to them they are so polite , but today you would of thought I was the most horrible person you ever met.

and they did not want to give me there names , one person said his name was jack bell Like I believe that one , and then he said due to security reason I could not have his employee number or his dept ?

and his manager was to busy to talk to me . I have 4 accounts there I am not by any means rich but I am sure some of my money pays their salary and supports there bank , bottom line don't open any account with this bank.

Juiz De Fora, Minas Gerais, Brazil #21121
I just commented on another complaint regarding overdrafts. I do feel that overdraft fees are abused industry wide.

I have overdrafted my account before and I understand the reason for the overdraft fee. It is essentially a very expensive loan. However; I have also been charged overdraft fees when I followed the rules. I've successfully argued some overdrafts because I had the receipts handy but I've also had to *** the bullet before and pay fees simply because it's my word against the bank.The banks know that a large chunk of consumers don't save every receipt and deposit slip.

They also know very well that many of their customers never look at their full statement but rather just the balance remaining (or balance due in these situations). It's quick, easy money for the banks and if they lose a few unhappy customers over it, so be it.

Besides, the tellers and customer service managers truly believe that the bank is in the right and the customer is simply another deadbeat trying to avoid a fee. :x
Review #121919 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer121919.

Other Company in Ocala, Florida - Overdone saying.

The customer is not always right. In fact, the likelihood of the use of that phrase is directly proportionate to the wrongness of the customer.

I removed myself from retail years ago, and to this day I go out of my way to try and make up for all the idiots out there that make these poor minimum wage workers want to kill. If you have an honest problem, approach it in an appropriate way. Being a *** gets you nowhere except anonymously bitched about on the internet. Most employees simply follow the rules that were given to them, and cannot change the matter.

Speak (dont yell) to the manager, and remember that these people are just trying to make a living too.

Read
Review #121865 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer121865.