Other Company in Newark, New Jersey - Increased Interest Rate

We just received our monthly statement which indicates that our interest rate increased by more than double to 20.49% for cash advances. In the past year we have used our card sparingly for new purchases and have always made our payments on time and in an amount equal to or above the minimum required.

I called Customer Service and was given the same speech by three employees who told me that this was a company decision and they had no authority to change interest rates. They gave me no satisfaction and could not transfer me to anyone who could explain why our account's interest had increased.

They said they sent us a letter in June - which we never received. They said they have no other interest rates available. I asked them if they are still sending letters to prospective clients offering low interest rates. They said they are still sending them but they are only for new accounts.

I asked if they could close my account and transfer the balance to a new account at the lower interest rate. They said no, that I would have to pay my account in full first, then re-apply and wait for approval.

I told them that they should not be allowed to change the rules on past balances unless the consumer has defaulted but they said they are allowed to do so.

Read
Review #123306 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer123306.

Other Company in Norwich, Vermont - Europebynet: avoid like the plague

We ordered some expensive furniture from Europebynet because their prices were reasonable. They promised to deliver in a short timeframe and their site had strong reviews. Boy were we fooled.

The took our money but didn't deliver the furniture for over 5 months. When we asked where the furniture was they kept saying it should be there next week. When it arrived it was not the size they advertised on their website and it was badly damaged in shipping.

After 10 months they have:

1) not refunded our money

2) not arranged to pick up the furniture for return to the UK

3) misrepresented information to our credit card company about our claim so our credit card company (Citibank) has permanently denied our claim

We plan to sue Europebynet in the UK courts.

Do not order anything from Europebynet unless you are prepared to lose your investment. They are clearly not reputable.

mtkhorvath
Norwich, Vermont
Review #123278 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Urbana, Ohio - Employee on cell right by the pump

the manager of the urbana store was on her cell talking and right on the pump it tells you not to use cell phone 25 ft. i thought this was against the law to do so.

i know that she has told consumers not to use their phones for the reason that it is posted on all of these pumps.

i do beleive that something should be done for if it is not good for us then i dont think she should be doing this either. i dont think she is a pleasant person to be working with the public anyhow

chrisluvfred
Review #123179 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Auckland, Auckland - CYFS don't do what they say

1) pocket money my carer stopped CYFS after many completes from parents and me made her start paying it again. But she don't pay for the last two weeks. Refer to the CYFS don't pay complaint on this website for information I do not write this but found it very useful.

2)I was meant to go back and live with my mum two weeks a go but thanks to them *** about they no longer know when I can move to Christchurch to live with her. Thanks

3) My placemet(where I live) was meant to change three weeks ago I am still waiting for my social worker to ring back and tell me where I'm living.

4)Sitting in their office for two months because they had noting for me to do.Now they won't let me sit in their office even if I have an appointment with them.

That is care and protection part of CYFS

Now for the youth justice part of CYFS

1) I'm up on arson charges and need to a course at my local fire station that's fine. I SAT IN YOUR OFFICE FOR TWO MONTHS WHY COULDN'T TELL SOONER because now I'm move to Christchurch.

2) Asked that I remain in nelson for fgc even through this could be done by telephone.

3) Re-lucked to let me move to Christchurch until tasks are completed. But I need to move to Christchurch for work and education.

Any other CYFS kid I encourge you to post on this/ any other blog site.

inmate23
Review #123149 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Synergy or Scanno marketing are SCAMS

I went for the initial interview because they advertised on craigslist, monster, etc. and it sounded perfect...sports marketing, entry level internship positions!

Wrong...they basically call you back for a second interview and make you do door to door selling and other B.S. not worth your time, its a scam.

These types of companies sound like they are promising the coolest job when really they are just trying to grab your attention. I have heard of several people I know getting caught up in these things.

Its frustrating because they have a legit office and everything but in reality its all a front.

Read

plz dont belive any ppc company bcz i am allready lost 70,000 thousand eurasia creastion company :cry
#262098
Probably one of the biggest scams in the USA is ripping off people who have to make payments for court fees, court documents, child support, etc by charging them a "convenience fee" for using PLASTIC. Question is: "convenient" for WHOM?

The local gov't office, you'd think. No handling/counting cash. OK, there are fees charged by the card issuer for processing credit/debit payments, but that's a PERCENTAGE. What SYNERGY aka Government Payment Service, Inc.

aka GovPayEXP, and companies like them, do is charge a whopping FLAT FEE simply to interface between the local gov and the card issuer, no matter what the amount of the transaction is. With these people, it's $3.50 on up, per pop! And are they politically connected? OH yeah.

Way to prey on the less fortunate, ya bastids! :(

I know that these are not seen on this web site that this is really just to bash the job or company but I have had nothing but good things to say United is who I went to the interview with and yes they don't tell you to much at first then they give you a chance to see what the job is like at the same time they watch you to see how you do with their customers if they like what they see they ask you back for a 3ed round then if you like them and they like you, you have the job. This job is a base + com the nice thing is they have a W2 for all pay so you don't have to pay at the end of the year with taxs over all this job has help me and my family so much.

The chance to have a very good job is yours. You just have to take your chance to see if its your gold mine.

#220492

I got a call for an interview with Synergy.When I asked what position the interview was for, i was told that they had many open positions and they would see which one was the best fit for me upon interviewing.I show up at the address and it looks like an unoccupied building. I walk in and find every one of the suites are locked.

I call the number that I have for the interviewer and no answer. I leave her a message that I am at the address and it seems to be a vacant building and for her to please call me back on my cell phone.

I waited 15 minutes, no call back. I'm thinking maybe she called my home phone, no call there. So no calls, no emails and a vacant building. Someone sent me on a wild goose chase.

Thanks like I needed this.

Please do not attempt to get a job at InnoCept Marketing (Dallas, TX). They call you in for an interview, but refuse to answer major questions and insist that all of the question will be answered on the second interview, that is if you are chosen.

However, everyone is chosen. Why? Because once you show up they want you to ride around the Metroplex with another sales rep. (account manager)This is to see if you would like the job, but most importantly, you are using your saling skills on this interview.

It is commission based only, something they failed to mention.

Also, you are working for free. Think about it, if I can get 20-40 reps working different territories per day for free, then I must be pretty slick.

Calling a place a scam because they get you to do door to door marketing or have high turn-over is unjust-this is not proper evidence

Do not waste your time with these two companies.Scanno advertising and Dynasty Marketing Solutions, Inc are the same scamming company. Stay away, do not waste your time. The place is like a revolving door.

View more comments
Review #123089 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer123089.

Other Company in Thornhill, Ontario - You ruined my sons 11th birthday

I am extremely angry right now. My veins are turning purple as I write this.

Yestereday was my son Dudley's 11th Birthday. We like to call him Dudders(well my wife Petunia does anyway.) Anyways here is my story about how you guys ruined my son's birthday. This was from your store at Scurry.

First of all his birthday did not start off right. My wife and I had bought him gifts. We had bought him 36 gifts from your store. He came downstairs and immediately he asked how many gifts we had for him. I told him that there were 36 gifts. He complained that last year there was 37 and started sulking. I told him that this year he had bigger gifts. He was still not sasistisfied. I reassured him that after his party we would get two new gifts. (I had bought him a pool table, a playstation 3, and a nintendo Wii, several games, a psp, games for the psp and his six other game syetems ect.

Than as if that was not enough, we could not get a Nanny for our wicked evel neffew Harry. We had to take him along with us. He is a troublemaker. His parents were no good either. He was left on our doorstep. Apparently his parents had been killed in a car crash. His father James was drunk at the wheel. Well we had Dudder's birthday party at the London Zoo and somehow a snake got loose and almost attacked him.

The final straw that broke the camel's back was around 11 pm when we went to your store located at 393 privet drive. We live close by near your store. Anyways the store was closed. My wife and I knocked hard on the doors, at first no one answered. but then someone answered and said that they were closed. I explained about my son's birthday. They still would not let me in. You better be open tomorrow. I will be coming at five am. Now I must buy ten gifts for Dudders. If you are closed then I will greatly buy more to cheer him up.

sinserely

Uncle Vernon

4 privet drive

London Scurry.

Danny
Review #123085 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Painesville, Ohio - Mark Manuel - The Manuel Family -Christian *** Men #1

Beware of Mark Manuel, Greg Manuel, Mike Manuel and their so called Christian beliefs. There is proof, and a lot of other people who have been dupped into investing money in, a new church with tithing money (where is the church) and website deals (invest in the new website) investment deals.

They don't care who you are, if you have kids, they will throw you out on the street. Beware of Mark Manuel! Brentwood TN.

- TMG, Calcutree, HOPE. Check ripoffreport.com and search for Mark Manuel, you will see many other reports about this *** bag - Stay clear of all of them

Read
Review #123045 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer123045.

Harrasing phone calls

I am EXTREMELY upset. Your company keeps calling my home phone number looking for a person I have no idea who they are. I recentally got this phone number just over a year ago.

I have called and explained I do not know this person and to please quit calling. I have done this SEVERAL times.

Now lately, YOU PEOPLE continue to call my home phone and when we answer, they hang up. Not to mention, at 8 a.m. in the morning INCLUDING weekends!

I am informing you now, that I am reporting your company to the dns list and the better business bureau!

Keith01
You can really have fun with this one. My tip works even better for telemarketers.

Get a caller ID if you don't already have one. Then each time your phone rings look who is calling before you answer. If the ID says the name of the business or reads "UNKNOWN" or "PRIVATE" then the fun can begin.
Answer the phone and yell at toe top of your lungs in the receiver "What in the depths of your ignorance do you want now!" there will be a silence then yell "Speak up fool!" Do this a few times. Trust me, they will stop calling. You can use any line you like. Most people prefer to say "What the F*** do you want?"
Try it, and have fun. :grin :grin :grin
Review #122898 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer122898.

Other Company in San Jose, California - Receiving Bills

receiving bills for something I haven't received and don't want anymore and I am not reliable for this so get it straight remove now and no more bills so you need to get it straightern out about this situation dont want anymore bills from you all have enough of my own hospital bills so dont need no more and how can you pay for something you dont get and dont want and that is all i have to say I want to know what you are going to do about this situation and will i hear anymore from you about this

Read
Review #122839 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer122839.

Other Company in Hackensack, New Jersey - Who are u ? i never subscribed to this site and yet ur charging me !!

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN ! STOP ROBBING ME, THIS SITE HAS DEBITED MY ACCT 20 BUCKS !!!

I WANT MY MONEY BACK ASAP , AND IM GOING TO THE BANK ALSO TOMORROW AND STOP U FROM ACCESSING MY ACCT. AND TALK TO THEM TO DISCUSS WHAT LEGAL ACTION IS AVAILIBLE FOR ME TO TAKE !!

I TO HAVE TERMINAL CANCER AND IM JUST 22YRS OLD, AND I HAVE NO HEALTH INSURANCE AND THE MONEY YOUR TAKING IS FOR MY MEDS.

SO MY PATIENTS ARE SHORT AND MY TIME IS LIMITED WHO EVER IS IN CHARGE HOW DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT ? MY E-MAIL IS BIGBOBCHAP@YAHOO.COM

Read
Review #122760 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer122760.