Sending me a notice saying that im late on my payment bullcrap the last payment you all got was july

. .its no wonder people get upset with you all i'm really getting mad at you all because first of all you all send me a paper saying my payment is late bull *** you all got your july payment it was check number1151 so before you all start sending out late payment notices you all need to make sure who you all are sending them to i dont appreciate this one darn bit ive never missed a payment just remember that before you all keep sending notices out .I've been with this company to dam long to receive *** like this in the mailno wonder people get upset with you all you all need to check before jumping next time

Dorsey, Illinois, United States #24637

let them know you don't appreciate what they've done by doing what I am doing with Wells Fargo. Let's ALL UNITE and let all those shysters that there IS powers in numbers.

I am an individual, and they can deal with me easily.

But, if all us disgruntled customers actually DO unite, Wells Fargo will soon have to CARE. I have decided to send Wells Fargo Financial a hard copy check via regular mail for the sum of .10 (TEN CENTS) to be posted to my account. I will also faithfully pay my Wells Fargo Financial bill. I will send the ten cents checks each 5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, 25th, and 30th of each and every month.

I will bend the envelope in such a way that a PERSON will have to open it for processing. In each envelope, along with the check I will place an explanation letter, telling that poor processor why he/she is having to do such a thing. This will cost me a grand total of $3.06 each month(check plus stamp), which I consider a small price to pay to get them to CARE. Imagine what can happen if ONE MILLION of us disgruntled customers unite and do the same thing on the same dates!

A swamped mailroom may get someone in Wells Fargo Financial hierarchy to CARE. Please join me in my endeavor. Wells Fargo can easily deal with all us individuals, but if we unite, we can make them listen and care.

Maybe YOU have a better idea in getting their attention. If so, please post it.

Review #123879 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer123879.

Hornymatches.com conned me

They get your email address then they send emails from phony people profiles to get you to believe someone is actually interested in you. What got my attention all the emails were generated by them!

Once they get you to pay, the emails stop, that they generate. 1 person I looked up the location was suppose to be 4 miles from me was actually

33 miles. So I did what I should have done before paying. I did a search on the net, and found out I was definately not the first to get scammed.

I feel so *** to falling for such a scam!

I've reqested a refund, I will take it to a legal level if they refuse to refund my money!

Highland Park, Queensland, Australia #27017

I started received false emails, they were suposed to be Mexican women, and they were written in perfect english, and all of them (like 6 emails) pushing me to do things in the site that have charge. So, it was clear to me that it was a scam. Hope you can get your money back, those bastards deserve to be shutted down

TOMCONSUME
Aja, Ad Daqahliyah, Egypt #24538

No! Don't you dare feel ***!

These people (cons in general) are good at what they do. I guess since the beginning of humanity for some reason or other some people/bloodlines have had a lazy/greedy bone in their body and feel they have to scam in order to get ahead. They probably run over in their heads dozens of times how they'll do it. With scammers, there's more than meets the eye.

They have developed it to a science.

But, remember also...Karma is here and it strikes a person without warning and when it does, that person is rendered pretty much immobile by memories and realizations of just how much of a low *** he/she has been. So don't you worry-everything balances.

Review #123852 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer123852.

Other Company in Denver, Colorado - Two sides to every story

I see the complaints on this site and some may very well be legit, but some aren't. People expect when they are insured that everything is covered regardless with no questions asked.

Some complain noting delay on gb's part, but they fail to mention that gb or any other carrier or risk mgmnt service has to complete an investigation and request info from the claimant , who are slow to produce or don't produce the info needed at all. Many a times, the delay is on the claimant , not gb or whoever is handling the claim.

Some may have a legit complaint, but the majority need to look into a mirror and see if they are the reason for the delays. Cooperate with your adjuster from the beginning and things will work much smoother.

Read
Review #123763 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer123763.

Other Company in Reston, Virginia - Will not knowledge they are liablefor my deckbeingunsafe

they put my deck onto my nnew trailer and itwas put up in a unsafe manor.they have refused to answer several letters sent by a attorney.they have sold me a home that is not worth the price i have to pay.it was damaged on the ends annd no one has said anything,they want a happy customer but im not.they wont even do anything to help me and im on a fixed income,the company needs to face what they have done and make it right.they just dont care about their customers.what can be done

Read
Review #123754 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer123754.

Other Company in Las Vegas, Nevada - Problems from the beginning

Like many others I was excited about trying this product. After reading some of the complaints online - I am afraid that we will end up with multiple charges to our credit card and a hassle for money back.

I will admit that in the beginning - I had forgotten to go to my validation email first. But after doing that I STILL had problems. Everyone I have called indicates that they can't hear me or it sounds like it is breaking up.

I found a volume control on the MagicJack control panel onscreen and adjusted it to all the way up - but they still say that they cannot hear me.

I am going to try the other unit ( my husband ordered two ;-() before giving up - but I am not hopeful at this point.

If I have any problems getting my money back ( if that becomes the next step) then I am going to contact the local news station or a consumer help line on my local radio.

Read
Review #123746 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer123746.

Other Company in Chico, California - PISSED

I DID NOT BUY A THING AND I WAS CHARGED 11.99 AND THAT IS NOT RIGHT AT ALL I DO NOT WHAT THIS EVEN IS SO PLEASE HELP. I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THIS COMPANY DO NOT KNOW WHERE THEY ARE FROM OR WHAT THEY HAVE TO OFFER SO I NEED HELP GETTING THIS TAKEN CARE OF ASAP HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE GETTING SCAMED FROM THIS PLACE I SEE THERE IS ALOT OF PEOPLE PISSED OFF WILL NOW I AM ONE THEM TO SO MAYBE YOU CAN HELP ALL OF US AND TAKE CARE OF THIS MATTER PLEASE HELP

MRS SWINHART

Read
Review #123745 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer123745.

Other Company in Annandale, Virginia - Missing item

I return my item to exchange for another size as of July 26, I have not received any merchandise, it was charge on my credit on June 16, 2008. Each time I call customer service I get this recording and a long wait time.

It only took a few minute to take my money, but you catch *** trying to get it back or for an exchange. I order a Number 4 but return for a number 6 and I only wanted the one set not the black. I decided to try only one set for now.

I am waiting.

Read
Review #123717 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer123717.

Other Company in Chatswood, New South Wales - They took my money,and send me messages of people that does net exsite

Read this all who want to become a member of HornyMatches.com.dont get caught.this is definitly a fake site.i payed $69.95 US,to become a member.they send me messages and winks from people that do not exsite.when i questioned them they offed to refund half of the money i have payed them.this is a fake site.i sent them more than 6 emails before they even relied.i payed for 6 months and i have been a member for only 2 weeks,and the wont let me log in to the account.after you become a member you can send message afer message to any of the other members,it does not go to them.these people are only after your money.beware.

rod337
Review #123708 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Crye-leike practices of keeping buyer's earnest money.

Unfortunately, a broker with crye-leike admitted that the company in certain business deals has made it a practice of keeping or taking the buyer's earnest money. Buyer beware.

I've heard similar statements about this company. In my experience, this company has shown very little regard for the little guy (the consumer). Do your home work before you do business with this company.

This is the only real estate company that I have heard complaints about unfair business practices. If you are going to deal with this company, please have your attorney to review the contract before you sign.

Read

Many real estate agents, including some of their own agents, know how unfair they can be in many instances. Beware. Just know not all real estate companies are like this.

Review #123579 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer123579.

Other Company in Los Angeles, California - Rachel needs to go to JAIL!!!!!!

I feel bad for everyone that has been riped off by her. can the police get her off the street?

She lives at 23151 Los Alisos Blvd. #38 Mission Viejo, CA 92691. She is couch surfing at a guy named Steve. Steve that does not believe what she is all about.

Someone needs to knock some sense into him. Please if you know this rip off queen call the police. LET GET HER OUT OF HERE!!!!! She also works at Sun Dried Tomatos in San Juan Capistrano.

Please people help. We need all the help to end her crewsaid..

Thanks.

Rene
Loss
Review #123408 is a subjective opinion of poster.