Other Company in Denver, Colorado - Two sides to every story

I see the complaints on this site and some may very well be legit, but some aren't. People expect when they are insured that everything is covered regardless with no questions asked.

Some complain noting delay on gb's part, but they fail to mention that gb or any other carrier or risk mgmnt service has to complete an investigation and request info from the claimant , who are slow to produce or don't produce the info needed at all. Many a times, the delay is on the claimant , not gb or whoever is handling the claim.

Some may have a legit complaint, but the majority need to look into a mirror and see if they are the reason for the delays. Cooperate with your adjuster from the beginning and things will work much smoother.

Read
Review #123763 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer123763.

Other Company in Reston, Virginia - Will not knowledge they are liablefor my deckbeingunsafe

they put my deck onto my nnew trailer and itwas put up in a unsafe manor.they have refused to answer several letters sent by a attorney.they have sold me a home that is not worth the price i have to pay.it was damaged on the ends annd no one has said anything,they want a happy customer but im not.they wont even do anything to help me and im on a fixed income,the company needs to face what they have done and make it right.they just dont care about their customers.what can be done

Read
Review #123754 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer123754.

Other Company in Las Vegas, Nevada - Problems from the beginning

Like many others I was excited about trying this product. After reading some of the complaints online - I am afraid that we will end up with multiple charges to our credit card and a hassle for money back.

I will admit that in the beginning - I had forgotten to go to my validation email first. But after doing that I STILL had problems. Everyone I have called indicates that they can't hear me or it sounds like it is breaking up.

I found a volume control on the MagicJack control panel onscreen and adjusted it to all the way up - but they still say that they cannot hear me.

I am going to try the other unit ( my husband ordered two ;-() before giving up - but I am not hopeful at this point.

If I have any problems getting my money back ( if that becomes the next step) then I am going to contact the local news station or a consumer help line on my local radio.

Read
Review #123746 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer123746.

Other Company in Chico, California - PISSED

I DID NOT BUY A THING AND I WAS CHARGED 11.99 AND THAT IS NOT RIGHT AT ALL I DO NOT WHAT THIS EVEN IS SO PLEASE HELP. I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THIS COMPANY DO NOT KNOW WHERE THEY ARE FROM OR WHAT THEY HAVE TO OFFER SO I NEED HELP GETTING THIS TAKEN CARE OF ASAP HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE GETTING SCAMED FROM THIS PLACE I SEE THERE IS ALOT OF PEOPLE PISSED OFF WILL NOW I AM ONE THEM TO SO MAYBE YOU CAN HELP ALL OF US AND TAKE CARE OF THIS MATTER PLEASE HELP

MRS SWINHART

Read
Review #123745 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer123745.

Other Company in Annandale, Virginia - Missing item

I return my item to exchange for another size as of July 26, I have not received any merchandise, it was charge on my credit on June 16, 2008. Each time I call customer service I get this recording and a long wait time.

It only took a few minute to take my money, but you catch *** trying to get it back or for an exchange. I order a Number 4 but return for a number 6 and I only wanted the one set not the black. I decided to try only one set for now.

I am waiting.

Read
Review #123717 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer123717.

Other Company in Chatswood, New South Wales - They took my money,and send me messages of people that does net exsite

Read this all who want to become a member of HornyMatches.com.dont get caught.this is definitly a fake site.i payed $69.95 US,to become a member.they send me messages and winks from people that do not exsite.when i questioned them they offed to refund half of the money i have payed them.this is a fake site.i sent them more than 6 emails before they even relied.i payed for 6 months and i have been a member for only 2 weeks,and the wont let me log in to the account.after you become a member you can send message afer message to any of the other members,it does not go to them.these people are only after your money.beware.

rod337
Review #123708 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Crye-leike practices of keeping buyer's earnest money.

Unfortunately, a broker with crye-leike admitted that the company in certain business deals has made it a practice of keeping or taking the buyer's earnest money. Buyer beware.

I've heard similar statements about this company. In my experience, this company has shown very little regard for the little guy (the consumer). Do your home work before you do business with this company.

This is the only real estate company that I have heard complaints about unfair business practices. If you are going to deal with this company, please have your attorney to review the contract before you sign.

Read

Many real estate agents, including some of their own agents, know how unfair they can be in many instances. Beware. Just know not all real estate companies are like this.

Review #123579 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer123579.

Other Company in Los Angeles, California - Rachel needs to go to JAIL!!!!!!

I feel bad for everyone that has been riped off by her. can the police get her off the street?

She lives at 23151 Los Alisos Blvd. #38 Mission Viejo, CA 92691. She is couch surfing at a guy named Steve. Steve that does not believe what she is all about.

Someone needs to knock some sense into him. Please if you know this rip off queen call the police. LET GET HER OUT OF HERE!!!!! She also works at Sun Dried Tomatos in San Juan Capistrano.

Please people help. We need all the help to end her crewsaid..

Thanks.

Rene
Loss
Review #123408 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Reston, Virginia - Over limit fees & penalties adding to balance

The over limit fee and penalties and interest are adding up to $300 and we do not owe any balance on the credit card. I told them I was cancelling my card and we after several months are still getting a bill with rising fees and interest and penalties.

The over limit fee was $39 for being over just a few dollars, I did not authorize paying anything over the limit, they should have denied paying and we would not be in this situation. A limit should be a limit. The customer service person did not offer anything except "pay the balance".

I would join a class action if anyone gets one together.

Read
Review #123388 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer123388.

Other Company in Abington, Pennsylvania - What is with replicacafe.com?

What is with replicacafe.com?

First of all, Replicacafe.com is an international company based out of both the Russian Federation and china. Replicacafe.com only provides an international phone number.

You can only pay by cash on delivery. Can you say replicacafe.com is a scam? It takes this company up to six weeks to deliver your order. They never answer their emails at all. They barely give any information about their company on their website.

Replicacafe.com does not even provide testimonials or frequently asked questions for anyone. This company is only out for as much money as they can get.

April Ryan

AprilRyan
Review #123366 is a subjective opinion of poster.