Other Company in Lagos, Lagos - I was trying to send a message to a friend but not going thru

i dont know what happen because i was trying to send a message to a friend but the message did go through but i dont know what to do again please help me to send message to my friend.because you send me some friend who are willing to add me as a friend but i can send them a message.i chose auction because i want to know more about the product and more about this site,most especially the way people can meet a friend on this site and the way someone can send a message on.

sjboy

sjboy
Review #125299 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Bellevue, Washington - I did not get my rebate

I filled out all the paper work, did not get my rebate. They claimed it was invalid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a rip off,will never do this again. it does not seem fair! and why does it need to be 100 words. I am just MAD I filled out all the paper work, did not get my rebate.

They claimed it was invalid!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a rip off,will never do this again. it does not seem fair!

and why does it need to be 100 words. I am just MAD Will never trust you again please listen to me have a great day

really mad
Loss
Review #125258 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Lawyer Ripped off my dying father

This guy took $2,900.00 from my Father to file my Dad's chapter 7 Bankruptcy (no written retainer agreement. In a little over a year he never even finished the paperwork, never had my Dad sign the paperwork, never filed the case.

My father died in June 2008. This lawyer said he would file the BK posthumously to protect the estate. One month later when we checked on the progress of the case, he lied and said he never agreed to file the BK posthumously. So I asked for a refund of the $2,900.00.

His secretary (and wife) Kelly Walsh, refused to refund one dime.

I asked for my Dad's file and a copy of the written retainer agreement between Tim Walsh and my father. I was told there was none. I requested an itemized statement justifying the $2,900.00 fee being used up without refund. They refused, no statement because there is no way they could ever justify not refunding that money.

The file consisted of an incomplete chapter 7 petition and they still have not sent me the diskette required if there are more than 5 creditors in a BK.

I have asked. They ignore me.

Read

This guy is a total rollover when it comes to defense.He uses excuses like "Oh this Judge is tough" He was always late for court,poorly dressed and never say anything during the hearings.If you want a drunk as a lawyer go right ahead and hire this looser!!!

Mississauga Valley, Ontario, Canada #38143

Lawyer Mullhofer cheated my elderly father out of his estate and forced him to file bankruptcy. Lost his house to trust fraud. Contact elder abuse hot-line to stop *** lawyers.

Lake, Michigan, United States #27276

The same lawyer messed up on my Father's Trust and Will. After my dad died he wouldn't even advise us what to do next.

Because of that we lost a house which had been in our family 50 years.

This guy is a disgrace to a noble profession. I say make him pay.

Flandreau, South Dakota, United States #27189

The best bet is to sue the lawyer is small claims court. He will have to present his work and what he billed.It all depends what kind of judge you get,not to mention at NORMAL lawyer rates $3,000 doesn't go far

GeorgiaRose
Beryl, Utah, United States #27004

I think this attorney should have a complaint filed against him your state's local State Bar Association.

GeorgiaRose
Beryl, Utah, United States #27001

I am sorry of your loss of your father and your $2,900. I give you my utmost deepest condolences.

I hope that you will do everything in your power to get the money you are owed back.

I hope that things will work out for you in end. My father is a lawyer and his wife (my mother) is his secretary in Atlanta, Georgia and would never ever pull something like this to anyone.

View more comments
enuffalready
Review #125214 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Wheres my lotion

i have yet to recieve my tanning lotion.it was ordered and charged to my card.      that was 06/29/08. today is 08/07/08.

wheres my lotion????           i've tried phone calls, e-mail, and nothing. i live on a fixed income so i thought it would save me a few bucks. was i ever wrong. now i have a charge on my card that i pay interest on and no product to use.

i am pissed!!!

summer is almost over so what good what that stuff be 8 months from now? hoping i get it by then!

candykillorin
Crawley Down, England, United Kingdom #26843
tan store rip off :(
candykillorin
Moose Lake, Minnesota
Loss
Review #125173 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Los Angeles, California - Stole money monthly from our bank account!!

I didn't even realize that we were enrolled until I started seeing the deductions from my bank account. I called the company and they said that we didn't check the no box and that's what enrolled us.

I asked what they did exactly and they said that they are a website that WE are responsible for checking daily. ALSO, they send no reminding mailers, offers, etc reminding anyone of actually being enrolled.

Their way of reminding your "MEMBERSHIP" is the money they continue to take. When I called the company they all of the sudden said that we will reverse the most recent deduction and that they will immediately cancel our "subscription".

Read
Review #125154 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer125154.

Hornymatches.com is the best and i love it

i have met and chat with so many people from all over the world.....i have been hotlisted and even chatted to pilots and docters..plz do not take the rumour that hornymatches is a scam because its not .It is either they are not confident with themselves or just bad personality bec it those shows....hornymatchees .com has made me lots of friends and playmates all over the world..the best part is that I only can wink and receive mail.im transbabe my user name and have been with the site approx 8-10 months.I enjoy and love it

Hotstuff yummy

just played with the site for a while ... awaiting refund...if it does not come...they will lose their visa capabilities...site is fake

I hope my dog dosn't look like you when it's old

are you the *** blonde looking for sex all over the place, or you are the owner of this site, or you work for them you just lie lie lie, I can tell you one thing you are super ugly, I know you made money from conning people but the fact you are ugly whether you are a man or a woman, I hope someone will spam your your site and teach a lesson.

probably one of their staff, who writes fake messegs to trick people to join, ohhhhh she or he is ugly

oh yes *** im sure thousands are lieing compared to you the one fake blonde lmao

AND THIS PERSONS WRITING IS EXACTLY LIKE ALL OF THE EMAILS WRITTEN TO ME BY A TOTALLY DIFFERENT PERSON ON HM.com PROVING NOT ONLY THE LETTERS WRITTEN TO ME ARE FAKE BUT ALSO ONCE AGAIN THE SITE IS BOGUS what a bunch of ***!

THIS artical IS FAKE this picture of this woman is on ALL of the sister sites to Hornymatch.com !!!!!

IT JUST GOES TO SHOW YOU HOW DETERMINED THEY ARE AND TO WHAT EXTREAM THEY USE TACTICS TO GET YOU TO JOIN THERE BOGUS SITE!

Highland Park, Queensland, Australia #27018

This is evidently made of from the staff of hornymatches, read the other msgs to compare, and watch how hard she tries to convince.

View more comments
Review #125115 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer125115.

Other Company in Tucson, Arizona - Cancellation ignored 2 months in a row!

I have called 3 times to cancel and have been told ok no problem, but every month I still get charged for it! This is the worst service ever!

I am never offered any explanation, just a basic ok we will cancel. Sorry about the confusion never an offer of refund. Is this the way you make your money? I don't feel that I should have to type more words just to satisfy you when I have received the worst customer service from you.

Also just so you know, I have told every one I know to beware of your company.

Read
Review #125085 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer125085.

Other Company in Jackson, Mississippi - Ordered camera on Sunday, told out of stock on Wednesday

I tried to order a camera over the internet on 6/22/08 from wilddigital.com because it was the cheaper of that same camera found on other sites, but it kept putting in the wrong amount (2 cameras) when I tried to order via internet. So, I called the phone number listed to order.

When I got a live person, I asked to order the camera, and the customer service rep. kept trying to sell me a memory card for 59.00, and other items I was not interested in, so I said I would call back. Well, the following Sunday, I saw the camera had went down in price, and this time I was able to order it over the internet, instead of calling. Well, 2 days later I received an e-mail stating I had to call the phone number listed to confirm my order before they could ship it.

Well, I called the number, and the rep. tried to sale me another memory card, batteries, etc., and I stated firmly that I just wanted the camera. The following day, I get this e-mail "We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, but at least one of the items that you ordered from us is currently unavailable. On rare occasions, an item that is marked "In Stock" on our website is either oversold and/or becomes unavailable from the manufacturer." How can you state on Sunday it is in stock and then discover 4 days later it is not, bull ***.

This is a scam. When I told them to remove my information from their web site 5 times, they never responded. Wilddigital.com is a scam, and the reason they are so cheap is because they try to sale the consumer other items for higher prices.

By the way, I ordered the same camera with beachcamera.com, no hassle, and the 59.00 memory card, I bought the same one from Wal Mart for 29.00.

jjenk4
Review #125078 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Houston, Texas - Surprised of 3 monthly charges

Me too. The charges slip pass you on the monthly credit card statements. I just happened to look at 3 months of credit card charges sorted by company. It jumed out at me!!!

Call the number on your credit card statement. Ask them to cancel the membership and to credit your account for past months. They said it would take 1-2 billing cycles for it to appear.

Read
Review #125052 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer125052.

Other Company in Lebanon, Pennsylvania - Don't fall for the rip off,,, it is illegal

I too received a letter from international claim department, Canada today telling me I won a lottery. I am a hard working grandmother and thank God I had sense enough to research this on the internet.

I called Mr. John Davis at his direct line, 1-416-820-1016 and had no problem telling him that I was reporting his little scam,.... he by the way has a strong african accent, and replied Oh sorry,... I just want others to know don't fall for this scam, the check looks real and the bank is also real.

Its not worth it.

Read
Review #124988 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer124988.