Other Company in New York, New York - The tan store, ripoff company!

Ordered $100.00 worth of product back in July of this year. No product was delivered.

I tried to contact them at their website to inquire about the status of my order. They have not to this day responded to my email. And of course they don't supply a phone number so you contact them directly. BIG surprise!

They had no problem charging my credit card for the products I ordered. I am currently looking into recouping my money. I highly recommend that you don't order from this fraudulent company.

As you will lose your money and get nothing in return.

Read
Review #129916 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer129916.

Other Company - 7033 Airport Blvd Mobile,Al

I have to apologize to all the customers who receive less that perfect service.We do not specialize in hospitality at this location.We are told to hide flaws,scratches,cracks,mold,blemishes,and any other damage on sold merchandise.The same applies to newly arrived and delivered furniture.I have observed displeased customers return damaged furniture for its newly ordered replacement,to only get their refurbished old furniture back.

Just incase you are catching to our scams and gimmicks,we will be moving to Airport.(near Azalea) I was told that the only way a cheetah changes it spots,is if it moved from one spot to another.

Cheatahs at,

Havertys

Read
Review #129795 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer129795.

Other Company in San Diego, California - Veterans and Active Duty Military - Have You Heard This?

I learned about the VA quick refi program by chance, and it looks like the best loan on the market today. It doesn't require an appraisal, so it doesn't matter if you have equity, the VA is just looking to help its members by refinancing them to a lower rate, and also giving members of the military $6,000 to create a more energy-efficient home environment.

So, if you have a VA loan presently, and your interest rate is 6.5% or higher, it would be a good idea to check out http://www.goldmanklein.com/1-va-quick-refi.html.

You'll be glad you did.

cappcommercial
Review #129735 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Hornymatches.com

what a load of bull**** its a *** i did finally get in touch with 1 real woman and she had the same problem i did.

When it says online now i was visiting people in other time zones and it said online now does anyone sleep NO because 99% of the people dont exist.

this site is currently under review from the european watchdog authority.

BEWARE DO NOT JOIN ITS A ***

No one will ever respond they real you in take your hard earned money.

1ST you get the winks and emails from so called members then you join and email the people who contacted you and then nothing,nothing because they have your money and there is no people trying to contact you.

STAY WELL CLEAR

Read

can someone spam their site with virous, this will teach them a lesson

Review #129728 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer129728.

SCAM - Definitely

I have to agree with the complaints against hornymatches.com. I am a divorced, good-looking man in my late 30s.

I posted a photo, so women could view me. In 30 days, I must have e-mailed over 100 women ranging in age from 30 to 60. Not once did I get a response. I was baited by the folks at hornymatches with several winks and e-mails once I singed up for free.

Boy, did they get me. If I had read these complaints before I signed up, I would have saved 30 bucks.

I hope my complaint will prevent others from wasting their money.

Read

Absolutely...watch out....total scam !!!!

hornymatches.com is a scam. you get fake winks or emails to make you think you are getting something but you return it and get no responce :(

No wonder my credit card was rejected...the bank knows they are a fraud

Review #129704 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer129704.

Trying to contact

I don't know how many times i've called to give you the money owed and have been placed on hold for frikken ever!!! it's either you want the payment or not.

dont waste time with a letter if you're not going to even pick up- answer the phone! I promised to make a payment through bank withdrawl and you still havent drafted it! What's the problem?

contact me at yellowmelo7@hotmail.com...unless you're dropping it and havent let me know? Such an inconvenience like if this is the only thing I have to look after...

Read

How can you speak like this!!

A brave soul accepts his mistakes and goes on.

Primerica is a RIP OFF!!!

The sooner you understand, the sooner you will save money.

I suggest to everyone, if you want to know about Primerica, go in the "business" and find the truth for yourself. Do not listen to her, and do not listen to me.

Find out for yourself the truth, because until you do, you will never be free.

Review #129691 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer129691.

Other Company in Melvindale, Michigan - Where's my computer

i've never recieved my computer, i purchased in the month of 7-08. I've made 2 payments out of checking account, and i don't have my computer.

i would like to no where is my puter... your company is taking money out of my account, for something i do not have,, i need some real answers,like now, before i take further actions.

i don't even have an account # to give u, all i have is my SS # and birth date.

please contact me @ 1-313-551-3594

as soon as possible. u have my money....i want ti back

davelover999@yahoo.com
Melvindale, Michigan
Review #129689 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in San Jose, California - DISHONEST

I took a loan out with them,if your late phone call and they hassle you. I took another loan with another company so that i could pay them off which I did at the end of Dec.

2005 later in April I get this letter saying that I'm late in my payment..I also notice that its another account, it don't match with the 1st one..something is not right..I try to call and they could not talk with me..What can I do, am been sue cause of this..The attorney that is handling this case..they want you they say all kind of BS to make you scared which I did..but I found my paper and went to the loan company and they gave me a copies of the check that they had paid..Help me out anyone...advice ***..cause I did not take another loan not with them. HIT ME BACK

noe4956
Review #129418 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Pretoria, Gauteng - Cansel my subscrition

hi there i hope you anser me on this one i have sent about ten emails so far i cant afford the monthly fees for free lotto can u please refund me for this month and stop deducting money from my credit card as i cant afford it anymore

i have not gotten any response to my email with same question please get back to me

thank u so much i need to sort this out fast i cant afford payments and u keep on ignoring my emails whats up with that? please answer me !!

kind - regards

maria matthee

Read
Review #129367 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer129367.

Other Company in Ingleside, Texas - Internet rebate affiliate marketer

Interested in any type of income where one does not have to exert much energy, my antenae gets tweeked when confronted with money making possibilities on the internet.

Recently I ran across a promotion where someone on the internet can get involved as a Rebate Affiliate Marketer, and through diligance and hard work, can make a reasonable amount of money.

The question I have is just who is going to be making the money. Is it the people behind the promotion? Afterall, a one time payment of 197.00 does constitute a bit of cash in my book. Especially when, aside from all of the hoopla in the add, there are no guarantees of making any money at all.

Is there anyone out there who has heard of this practice? I am very interested in hearing from anyone who has some input on this subject.

Ingleside, Texas
Review #129315 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer129315.