Hornymatches run by Fascists

I have to agree with all the reviews here about Hmatches , its a total rip-off . Isaw the same picture being used for the same women from different parts of the world over and over again.

all the do is string you along with all these women that supposedly viewed youre profile.

Worst of all during the Replican primaries , they were running a banner on the site urging support for that nut-job Ron Paul ,the darling of the extreme right and neo-***. So if you dont want youre money going into the coffers of neo-nazi ,white suppremist trash avoid the site at all costs

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #66934

LOL *** Matches can,t be fascists! They would not let me post my Nazi flag and my Nazi pary pictures!

They had many Negro loving women! Saying Black men only! No white men! So your totally wrong on those points.

Many people suported Ron Paul! Black and white. Most Ron Paul supporters are Christiasns and Nra supporters. Horney Matches may have scammers on it at times but they are not Fascists.

Just try too post a picture of a Klansman and you will not get it posted.

sincerely Jack boot man! Speaks

Val-D'or, Quebec
Loss
Review #130724 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer130724.

Dill pickle chips

i drove to three stores to look for dill pickle chips and none had them . i looked online and it showed that the three stores had them .

i was very upset when i drove to the stores to find out they didn't have any . i think it was rude of them to post something that was not at the stores listed. im am very very very very pissed .

i love these chips and it made me upset not to be able to get them and go eat these wonderful chips. all i can say is why would u do that to us customers

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #41612

Well perhaps it is a good thing they did not have the chips. I am sure if you ate a package and spoiled your supper your parents would have been very upset.

Your mother probably made a good healthy meal for you and you should not be ruining it by eating chips.

They will take away your allowence if you did. They are just potato chips get over it.

Maybe they were just out of stock. Maybe you should call next time before you drive all over

Review #130704 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer130704.

Other Company in Sacramento, California - Idenity theft of a debit card

I was charged on my debt card without my authorization 3 times totally over $200.00 They wont respond to my calls or emails. I filed a complaint to BBB and my bank is checking into it.

Believe me I want to know who is doing this. I Want to make sure I am repaid for all charges unauthorized by this co. They say their site is safe ha ha safe from who .Sure hope to settle this soon buyer beware i will NEVER shop here again.Id advise all who enter. I wish I would of searched about this site before I ever ordered(by the way only 1 time and that was last year ) I cant beleive they can get away with this looks like alot of people have had this happen to them.

funny how their site says 24/7 customer service NOT (they never reply and I emailed a dozen or more times plus called noone ever repelied) sure hope this doesnt go on too much longer its just not fair .

Read
Review #130696 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer130696.

Other Company in Prairie Du Chien, Wisconsin - Failed to get a letter to me that i should've gotten mon. or tue.

You people are so negligent and very irresponsible when it comes to delivering something that should only take a very few days to get to it's destination it is not even funny. I am very displeased with your service and thought you were suppose to be good at delivering things on time i am taking my business else where at least i will get what i am suppose to on time you people can't even perform a simple task such as locating where the things should be without a tracking number.They never had to depend a *** tracking number a long time ago,where would you people be if you had to go that way,nothing to go by not even a tracking number that i say is really pretty bad.

Prairie Du Chien, Wisconsin
Review #130689 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer130689.

Hornymatch.com scam says its free...but you have to pay to do anything

I signed up for Hornymatch.com because it said it was free. After getting a message from a good looking female I tried to reply.

The site then told me I have to sign up and pay 35 dollars just so I could message her back. And from what I am reading, they are using fake females to message you just so they can get your money. I am in no way happy with the services from Hornymatch.com. I think they should be taken off the internet, and fined for what they are doing.

Also I demand a refund of the money I have spent for nothing.

Thank you.

Read

IT IS A TOTAL SCAM! DON"T EVEN GO THERE!

I created a fake profile and emailed it declaring how wonderful she was.

The email never arrived! A criminal bunch of ***!

hi sexy

they should be spammed

DUH! NO "***" or *** site is free...lesson learned.... dumb ***!

View more comments
TLefe091985
Loss
Review #130626 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in San Francisco, California - How safe is your Bank Account?

One does not expect large amounts of cash to be withdrawn from a bank account. It happened to me and was undetected for nearly a month.

Today's ID verification needs to be modified in an effort to better secure account funds. Also, bank employees need to be vetted and educated 'not trained' on the severity of illegal transactions.

This instance and others I've heard of all point to an inside employee theft. Is the mattress the safest place after all?

I have yet to be reimbursed my loss and I'm wondering if it will suddenly just appear back into my new account, without explanation or an apology. I will update when this happens.

Read
Review #130560 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer130560.

Michael Bacolas and Twalla Robertson

Hey I haven't wrote anything in a week. Since I filed a ID theft case a long time ago.

I wouldn't be create email accounts in my name. I had to go all the way to Montgomery the last time. Anything that has been written under ELIZABETH CAMILLE HUTTO is not mine. You guys are crazy.

The state doesn't even play about ID theft honey.

What in the world are you thinking? Oh I forgot....you never do. By the way, I am just a little busy and couldn't get around to responsing.

I will make time this weekend...

Saeffle, Varmlands Lan, Sweden #42044

You are an ***. I wasn't making time I will now. Just like I did for direct wholesale solutions.

Hilversum, North Holland, Netherlands #37768

So, let me get this straight. You go on the internet, write insane blogs, get in trouble with your employer, and now you are saying you are a victim of identity theft and you didn't write anything under Elizabeth Camille Hutto.

Stay off the internet as you are sounding more and more looney with each and every blog.

Bill

Centre, Alabama
Review #130477 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer130477.

Vicki Karius lied to me

This dog breeder advertised german shepherd puppies. I bought one and took it to the vet for a puppy check. The vet said there is no way this is a german shepherd.

The paper Vicki gave me said the dog was a german shepherd, but it was written over white correction fluid. I scraped off the correction fluid and it said the dog was a german shepherd/lab mix.

I contacted the breeder and told her I thought what she did was unethical. She screamed at me that she did not tell me to take the dog to the vet and why would I take the dog to the vet. Any time I have purchased a pet I have been told to take it to the vet within a certain number of days.

Vicki Karius also runs Celtic Mist kennel and Ironhorse therapeutic riding stables. Beware of doing business with her.

Gary, Indiana, United States #602216

Bridget Duggan needs to get a life. Stop posting untruths about people and their businesses.

What goes around comes around. Have you ever heard of Karma? You are a complete and total ***! Now keep up with your fabrications.

Just like you fabricated the *** you put on this website, which is also a waste of cybespace. Anyone can write or claim negatives with no verification. We know where you live Bridget Duggan......

you can be sued for liable. So put up or shut up.

Whatever Vicki. I was upfront about how much I could/wanted to spend on a dog.

People make such offers all the time. You only had to say no thank you.

That was the beef I had with you & why I decided to post this. You were nasty from the get-go, and that was what "motivated" me to add to the complaint.

Bridget Duggan decided to offer me much less than my asking price. She started out the conversation offering me much less.

At that point she was told that I would not sell her a dog she did not have enough money for. AND, without seeing the dog first, I do not discuss price over the phone. She was not happy with that response, and so she writes a negative comment. There are two sides to every story.

If you have all you claim to have, then you should be able to pay full price for the dog. I have every right to choose who I sell my dogs to. Just because she thinks she is entitled, does not make a bit of difference to me. I simply chose not to be bothered with her by selling her a dog.

She obviously did not like it. That is no reason to lodge a pissed consumer complaint. You didnt buy anything from me!!!

***!! :cry

I will add, in addition to your claim that she is unethical, Vicki Karius is rather mean, and insulting. She's currently advertising her GS dog Jett on ebay classifieds, where any average Joe Schmo might look to buy a dog. I asked some questions & gave her some info so she would know where the dog was going (see original inquiry below), and she replied with a bit of a nasty tone saying the price was firm, & that she wasn't going to bother answering all my questions, and suggested that when I get more money I could buy her. Not a nice word was written in her reply, completely unprofessional & just nasty - there were a few follow up emails as well; I wont copy her text here of course, but I'm proud of what I wrote back to her.

*******************

Hi, I'm interested in Jett. I have lots of specific questions:

-Did you have her when born & if so did she stay full time inside your house (as opposed to garage, basement or outside kennel)

-From the time she was born (or close to) - -did she spend much time with other dogs

-did she spend time with other people, namely: kids of various ages & men. Daily, weekly?

-Would you give me permission to talk to the vet & obtain all records if I decide to pursue

-Is she from working or show lines

-Do you have any more pictures

I'm looking for a family dog. I have 3 kids (5,7,9) a 25x45' fully fenced in (privacy fence) yard. I have a 10 y/o male shep. I'm in Chicago on the northwest side. I stay home full time, though will be looking for part-time work soon (should be anyway!) In the pics Jett looks just like my dog Boo! I would have her spayed. I can offer you $500 - the surgery isn't going to be cheap...

******************************

Sorry to get you upset. I didn't think I was being pushy or anything with the questions & to get a transaction done - I'm not in a hurry either.

******************************

Sorry, I'm new to this, & am just trying to find a nice dog for my family. I'm learning about what to look for in a breeder, in a dog, & even about the culture of the business. I know that there are all types of people, on both ends, with all types of attitudes, assumptions & presumptions. I'd think it'd be a given that buyers/sellers talk before selling/buying/adopting a dog, & I would NEVER buy a dog without having my dog & my kids meet her first, and me meeting her & the breeder, spending time where the puppy is living (only inside a house near kids & men & other dogs ideally) and the breeder should make a home visit , do reference checks, vet confirmation, etc. So, go ahead & assume all you want. Wtf lady- I gave you a line of s*%t? go ahead & insult people, it's obvious you're just kind of mean, and probably not particularly pleasant to be around. Maybe that's why you breed dogs, or why that's a big part of your life anyways. You can say the meanest words with a *** eating grin & in a nice tone to the dogs & they don't know the difference.

one more thing. If you don't want people to respond to you about prices or anything, or specifically don't want to be contacted by people who don't know better, then don't try selling your dog(s) on ebay classifieds. charming

@Bridget Duggan

I worked for her for some time and I can vouch for the attitude and rudeness she has towards people including those she has employed.

You are accusing the incorrect person of writing a negative comment about you. It is not who you think it is.

There is evidence about what you have done and you know you are guilty of it (concerning the registration papers) I don't think there is a way to retract a statement, but why should I when I know what I claim is true. The point is that if you feel you need to alter the information on an official document you are most likely doing something "un-ethical" Try not to be decietful in the first place and you won't have people complaining about you.

Oh get real, I know who you are, and as a professional RN, you should be more ethical in your actions. You also need to make sure you have your facts straight.

You were offered a full refund. Why you consider that unethical makes me wonder what type of person YOU are.

I would advise you to retract your submission, or I can have my attorney give you a call. I still have your contact information.

Vicki has also purchased dogs from other breeders (on limited registration) and when she gets home she stops payment on the check and claims the dog was sick and whites out the "limited" box on the registration so she can use it for breeding. She has done this more than once to several breeders.

She breeds the dogs without regard to breed specific health concern, for example she breeds two blue shelties together so she can get the "rare" double merle even though they are usually born blind and/or deaf...then charges a fortune for the poor creatures.

She is very deceitful and wicked. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HER!!!!

Stay away from Iron Horse, Ed Karius, and Vicki Karius. They are not the type of people you want to do business with.

Ed Karius will do anything to get out of paying for services including threatening you with his attorney. No matter how hard you work to make them happy, they will try to stiff you.

Ed Karius, Vicki Karius' husband, is the physical therapist at their business, Ironhorse Therapeutic Riding Stables. Ed Karius was convicted of battery because he slapped a woman during physical therapy.

The charges stated he got mad and impatient with her and cussed at her and slapped her twice. You can look it up on the INdiana professional licensing website.

Sounds like the kind of people you want working with special kids, huh? I certainly would not buy a dog from them.

View more comments
Review #130471 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer130471.

Other Company in Derry, New Hampshire - Won`t let me re join as a paying member

I was a paying member , on vacation lat2 july , lost credit card, some one added bee match to my card. I cancelled card, got a new one to replace it , but for the last 2 months I have been trying to re join as a paying member.

I spoke to a rep from u on my billing statement, she told me when ever any one disputes a charge they don`t allow them to re join,, wouldn`t you cancell a card that has been lost?????? My original handle is lovlik and i asked to have my pass word sent to me last night by u , and it hasn`t been sent toi me , nor will your sight re join, not fair to a person who enjoyed your sight that has been disabeled for the past 10 years.

I m just hopeing that this will reach some one that can, and will let me re join , I happen to have a credit score around 780!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read
Review #130455 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer130455.

Other Company in Reston, Virginia - Obsession: Radical Islam's War Against The West CD

I AM WRITING ABOUT SOMETHING THAT I FOUND IN MY NEWSPAPER

THE OTHER DAY...TUCKED AWAY INSIDE I FOUND A ADVERTISEMENT

FOR THE MOVIE" OBSESSION: RADICAL ISLAM'S WAR AGIAINST THE

WEST"...THE WAS A CD STUCK TO IT...I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT

THIS IS ABSOLUTLY UNBELIEVABLE...I KNOW THAT HERE IN THE U.S.

WE HAVE THE FREEDOM TO SAY, WRITE, PUBLISH WHATEVER WE WANT.

BUT I IMPLORE YOU TO DO RESEARCH BEFORE PUTTING WHATEVER OUT

PRIESTS ARE CHILD MOLESTERS..JUST BECAUSE MAYBE ONE IS OR ONE

CHURCH HAS 4 OFFENDERS IN IT...5. I AM CHRISTIAN AND MY FIANCE

IS ISLAMIC...I HAVE THREE CHILDREN AND THEIR FATHER WHO IS

CATHOLIC OWES $45,000 IN CHILD SUPPORT...I HAVE NO RIGHT TO

SAY THAT ALL CATHOLIC MEN DO NOTHING TO SUPPORT THEIR CHILDREN.

MY FIANCE WHO IS ISLAMIC HELPS TO RAISE THEM...HE HAS NEVER

THERE, WE WOULD BE WORKED LIKE SLAVES, WE WOULD HAVE TO DRESS

LIKE THEM, ETC....WE WERE TREATED LIKE KINGS AND QUEENS...THEY

DON'T HAVE MUCH BUT THEY OFFER EVERYTHING THAT THEY HAVE...WHEN

IT WAS TIME TO LEAVE THEY HUGGED AND CRYED AND BEGGED US NOT TO

GO...IT WAS LIKE NOTHING THAT I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED IN MY LIFE...

MY FIANCE IS ONE OF THE MOST PATIENT, KIND, CARING , LOVING, GIVING

AND 100'S SO THAT HE COULD PAY THE LAWYER...WALKING BACK TO THE

OFFICE WE SEEN A TEENAGE BOY WITH A CUP AND A SIGN THAT SAID

"PLEASE SPARE CHANGE MY PARENTS DIED IN IRAQ" ...WHILE I AM THINKING

YEA RIGHT HE WILL SPEND THE MONEY ON DRUGS OR BEER MY FIANCE

REACHES IN HIS POCKET A PULLS OUT A BILL AND PUTS IT IN THE CUP...

I ASKED HIM HOW MUCH HE GAVE THE BOY AND MY FIANCE SAID TO ME

"I DON'T KNOW...WHEN GOD ASKS YOU TO GIVE...YOU DON'T QUESTION HIM

HOW MUCH" ...WE WERE LEAVING WITHOUT HIS RIGHT TO BE FREE HERE IN

THIS COUNTRY AND HE IS FEEDING OUR HUNGRY...NOT TO MENTION EVERY

YEAR DURING RAMADAN HE DONATES MONEY TO FEED THE HUNGRY...HE MAKES

ME WANT TO BE A BETTER PERSON...MORE LIKE HIM...THIS IS THE ISLAM

THAT I KNOW...I HAVE KNOWN HIM FOR TEN YEARS NOW AND HE HAS NOT

CHANGED A BIT...EVERYDAY HE DEALS WITH PEOPLE WHO HAVE CLOSED MINDS.

JUST THE OTHER DAY HE WENT TO SEND 100 HOME SO THAT HIS SISTER

COULD HAVE A C-SECTION...AND THE LADY AT THE WESTERN UNION WAS

GIVING HIM A HARD TIME....SHE WAS ASKING HIM WHAT HE NEEDED SENT

AND WHY HE WAS SENDING IT...NONE OF THIS IS ANY OF HER BUSINESS...

SHE IS THERE TO DO HER JOB AND THAT IS IT...HE DEALS WITH THIS

STUFF ALL THE TIME....AND I BELIEVE IT IS BECAUSE OF THIS JUNK

THAT I HAVE FOUND IN THE NEWSPAPER...I HAVE TO QUESTION THE RELIGION

OF THE MORONS THAT PUBLISH THIS STUFF AND SEND IT OUT TO EVERYONE...

THIS IS THE REASON THAT WE HAVE WAR...***...BECAUSE OF ONE

AMERICANS...SLIMEBALLS LIKE THIS WHO ARE WILLING TO MOW OVER

ANYONE TO MAKE A BUCK...JUST REMEMBER IN THE END I AM SURE THAT

GOD WILL TAKE MY ISLAMIC FIANCE OVER YOU WHO PUBLISH JUNK LIKE

THIS AND PROMOTE WAR....JUST A MATTER OF TIME MY FRIEND BEFORE

YOU ARE ANSWERING TO THE ONLY PERSON THAT REALLY MATTERS...

GOD...NEEDLESS TO SAY I AM CHRISTIAN AND MY ISLAMIC FIANCE WILL

NOT BE GOING WHERE YOU GOING...I IMPLORE YOU TO WALK WITH US IN

ONE WITH GOD BEFORE IT'S TO LATE. WHEN GOD LEADS YOU TO THE EDGE

OF THE CLIFF, TRUST HIM FULLY AND LET GO, ONLY 1 OF 2 THINGS WILL

HAPPEN, EITHER HE'LL CATCH YOU WHEN YOU FALL, OR HE'LL TEACH YOU

HOW TO FLY...PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU PUT THINGS OUT THERE FOR

OTHERS...JUST BECAUSE WE HAVE THIS FREEDOM DOES NOT MEAN THAT WE

CAN FORGET TO BE RESPONSIBLE....GOD BLESS YOU...REMEMBER! GOD IS

THERE WITH OPEN ARMS WAITING FOR YOU TO JOIN HIM!

Read
Review #130319 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer130319.