Other Company in Lorain, Ohio - NEVER RECEIVED ITEM ORDER 3 TIMES

ORDER 3 SECTION CONDIMENT TRAY FOR FAJITA ORDER THEM 3 TIMES AND YOU ALWAYS SAY BACK ORDER WHY KEEP ON PUTTING IT IN THE BOOK I ORDER THE WHOLE SET AND NOW I AM MISSING THE CONDIMENT TRAY AND I AM NOT HAPPY ABOUT IT. WHY DO YOU PUT AN ITEM IN THE BOOK KNOWING IT IS NEVER IN STOCK.

YOU ORDER A WHOLE SET OF SOMETHING THEN YOU SAY PART OF IT IS ON BACKORDER WHICH YOU KNOW DARN WELL YOU WILL NEVER RECEIVE IT. I HAD ORDERED THIS TRAY IN THE SUMMER CATALOG WHATS THAT ABOUT BAD POLICY

Read
Review #132190 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer132190.

I didnt authorize the charges to my credit card

they continue charging my credit card & I did NOT authorize these charges. what federal agency can i go to, to stop these people??????

i`m so angry, that i could just burst a vessel!!!!!!!!! what local agency can i go to, to stop these people, maybe i will try better business bureau!!!! they charged my credit card for 2G, whatever the ***, that means, of extenze...........$50.90!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!

how do people get away with this???? if i tried this, i would soon be arrested & sent to prison!!!!!!!!!!!!! i`m getting tired of typing this, it says i must have one hundred words, how many more, if a word counts as five spaces?????? OHHHHH!!!!

the *** with this!!!!!!!!!!!! this is saturday, so i will call or better yet i will go to the better business bureau on monday!!!!!!!!!!

PISSED in VA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read

Change your credit card number.

Review #132182 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer132182.

Other Company in Joliet, Illinois - Please tell be its a better way than everscam

they is so exspensive because no ppl want to talk to their love ones they is making millions a day then they leave u on hold for 30 to fourty mins i no they is not that busy jost lazy all the money they making they should have an employee per customer ...can i get an amen? half of the reps dont speak english .and do not no what they doing .they got the nerves to charge $7.00 toput money on the account over the phone LIKE they is not getting enough of your money everscam is outragous that alli can say they is getting paided forreal

mmbabe03@yahoo.com
Review #132158 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Mobile, Alabama - I cannot afford to join your site.

I am ill and cannot afford to join your club. I would

like for you to take me off your email listing. It is

irritating to receive so many posts from you when I

know I can do nothing in my present financial

situation. I would be a member if I was able, but

it is impossible. I have a heart condition and I

would like to get these things out of my life as

they are frustrating. As I have a cath I am unable

to '*** off' and your requests are depressing.

Please do this for me. Thank you. Clay Noris

Read
Review #132151 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer132151.

Other Company in Los Angeles, California - Liars - messed up our order

We placed an order several weeks ahead of time and scheduled the delivery date we wanted. When we tried to pay, they messed up our credit card payment and the paperwork. They double charged us and then returned the money but it did not post on the credit card until the next billing cycle!

They also miraculously changed the delivery date and pushed it for a month (we did not know about that until it was too late). It was just their typo, which turnes out is very convenient for them when they cannot deliver on time.

Two days before the original scheduled delivery, they called us saying that one item won't be delivered. When I asked for a compensation, they told me that the originally scheduled delivery was supposed to be a month later and that out of their generosity they misteriously offered us a delivery on the date that we originally wanted to get the whole order (such a coincidence!!!).

Bottom line - do not bother, go some place else. Unprofessional idiots!

Read
Review #132120 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer132120.

Other Company in Kalamazoo, Michigan - Joe manager........WONT EXCEPT PAYMENT ....STURGIS MI

lol I HAVE BEEN UP AND DOWN AS MOST AMERICANS HAVE RIGHT NOW WE HAVE ALL HAD ARE FAIR SHARE OF HARD TIME BUT THIS NEW MANAGER WANTS TO BE AN *** AND WAIT UNTILL I GET THIS TV DOWN TO 200.00 THAN TELL ME HE WONT EXCEPT PAYMENT I WAS GONNA PAY IT OFF WITH IT BEING ENDED BUT THEY JUST WANT TO PROFIT AND RESEL........LOL hAVE FUN JOE MANAGER AT THE STURGIS STORE IT WILL BE BROKEN BEFORE I LET THAT HAPPEN YOU WILL NOT WAIT FOR ME TO PAY ON THIS FOR OVER A YEAR AND THEN TRY TO RESELL JSUT WONT HAPPEN.......

priesth
Review #132098 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Greenville, South Carolina - Contacting the wrong person

A young lady called my cell phone and began to ask me to verify information such as my social and birthday. She said that there was a financial matter with a vehicle that had been repossessed in May of 2006. I was not going to give any personal information to a stranger over the phone. I am not quite sure how my cell phone number was retrieved but I am not the Amanda E. Reese from Flordia that she was looking, for nor did I have a car in my name in 2006 or earlier. If I am contacted again I will seek legal action.

Sincerely,

Amanda E. Reese Tullahoma TN

Read
Review #132045 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer132045.

Other Company in Nashville, Tennessee - Ripped.took car costs me more money

well i just dont understand how could you pay over 500 dollars a month on a car for 3 years because of bad times end up losing that car they sell said car at auction it brings 5500 . but some how it ends up costing more left after it is sold than you gave for it 3 years ago plus the 5500 they got for it capitol one whats in your wallet NOT A HELLVA LOT and iam sure iam not the first iam just 1 in a million but maybe they will be one of the companys that go under one can only hope

Potomac, Illinois, United States #46600

You should have received an RAS (Repo Accounting Statement) which thoroughly explains where all of the fees have come from. If you did not receive it, you are legally entitled so call or write them and request one.

If your balance was, say $10,000 then it was repod, sold for $5,000 but with fees of $1,000 or so you will still owe $6,000 and it will report as a charge-off for 7-10yrs on your credit. My suggestion, call and work out a settlement agreement with your creditor.

Review #131904 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer131904.

Other Company in Nassau, New Providence - I would like to my money take out of my credit card and Received e-mail without no order

From January 2008 I have mentioned to the one of the company agent stop send an order. I would like to refund all my money take out of my credit card from January to this month I am only receive two orders. Please, before any further notice I would like to refund my money corectly without missed a dollar.

Before I am taking any action I am waiting for your decision about my money take out of my credit card.

I am always receive e-mail about shipping order which is never rich to me.

This an urgent notice.

Rev. Aleonce bazile

Read
Review #131878 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer131878.

Other Company in Hutchinson, Kansas - Frustrated Customer

Very frustrated with Mortgage industry. I inherited my fathers home.

Can't sell it. Can't pay for it either. I need to find a way to afford my payment. t I have re-financed this loan and have had no guidance.

I feel like I have been running around in circles. Even had [rpblems with customer service over the phone. Tried to make a payment I have never has so many problems tring to make a payment. No one would take my payment.Why?

What has happened to good customer service.

No one cares. Does anyone out there care about people anymore.

Frustrated

Read
Review #131874 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer131874.