Other Company in Washington, District Of Columbia - There is NO one that looks like ther models!

This is a complete scam. You cant refine your search.

Loaded with spamers and fraud. They get your money then they *** you, Yes *** you! Thats the only action you will see unless you are into dried up old psychos! I am supposed to extend this to one hundred words but I have pretty much said it all.

Read the other reviews and I am sure they will say close to the same thing that I said. Dam only seventy eight words.

Yahoo and match dot com have there issues as well but this is like....buying a cheap Chinese knock of and getting led poisoning!

Read
Review #132438 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer132438.

Other Company in Reston, Virginia - Overcharged - No customer service

Bought a basic refrigerator, no ice maker, no water dispenser. Salesman said $69 delivery fee.

Got home and looked at the bill, I was charged for a H2O kit and charged $89 for Super Deluxe delivery. Call the store the next day to get this taken care of. I just kept getting passed around and put on hold for 30min. Went to the store, no customer service counter, just two registers in this store.

I got my money but the poor souls behind me. I was just too embarrassed to look at the people in line behind me.

Took about 30mins. Just can't believe they don't have a customer service counter to handle problems.

Read
Review #132437 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer132437.

Other Company in Columbus, Ohio - These people are thiefs!!

They continue to charge my credit card and will not respond to any type of contact. They are thiefs!!

I am instructing my credit card company to deny any future payments and to take back my last three payments. I would advise you all do the same!

I don't understand why they will not at least respond to phone calls or emails. One would think that they would at least do this.

I would suggest everyone call the better business bureau and make sure you talk with your credit card companies to prevent these crooks from taking your cash!

Read
Review #132357 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer132357.

Other Company in George Town, Pulau Pinang - I am unable to contact you by e.mail about giving permission

i have received many e.mail from you asking my permission to publish my two poems already with you. without prejudice my position i have no objection but i dont know you e.mail address so i am sending permission through this way.

you are legally allowed to publish my original two poems with you. i dont have any objection. neither i want to buy any book nor i want a single cent from publishers.

hoever if publisher will send one copy free i will try to get order for 10 copies from friends. thank you hundred and one times

kantilal
George Town, Pulau Pinang
Review #132289 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Lake Charles, Louisiana - Holding funds for 15 days

I did sent a payment for some $3,800 to make room for another large purchase. To my surprise these funds will not be credited for 15 days to the CC.

"It's a company policy!", as three operators kept repeating. The check cleared my account within one day on them receiving it, jet they want to hold on to the money for 15 days. I offered to fax a proof of the check clearing my account. But that was not even considered.

Though I was asking for a manager, it seems I was just handed over to another operator.

Read
Review #132288 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer132288.

Other Company in Johannesburg, Gauteng - Accepted our deposit and neglected to inform us of bad history.

Elandskrans Joint Venture, Waterval Boven advertise a heated indoor pool and an outdoor cold pool. Both pools were black with fungus.

The trampolines are torn, the mini golf course is damaged as well as the basketball court. We woke up on October 4 to discover that someone was robbing my cousin in one of the chalets and later foung out that it was not the first time for something like this. We were forced to leave for our own safety and seek other accomodation but not be compensated for it.

The resort is not getting back to us regarding compensation.

Read
Review #132261 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer132261.

Other Company in Clarksburg, West Virginia - Several calls and when spoken to they hang up before they get the info.

I have received several calls on October 12, 2008 about my account with your company. I know when my bill is due and I don't need your company calling to tell me.

You receive the payment before the end of the month that should be enough. Not calling me and harrassing me and when I am called it is from a unknown number saying they are from your company. I would appreciate if the calls would stop. I don't feel the amount of money I am sending is put to the account correctly.

Change my payment date to later in month.

Read
Review #132227 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer132227.

Other Company in Martin, Tennessee - I am pissed....Talon38059 is using thie site for monthly dating.

I went on this site in good faith...met someone and it was all good. Now I find out Talon38059 uses this site for monthly dating.

It has been a total manth...to the day...He calls me up at 1:48 in the morning to tell me not to call or come by because his new girlfriend will get mad. We were together as of yesterday. Yeah....I'm pissed. People like that should be banned.

I was looking for a real relationship after 20 years of a bad marriage...I have to tell you...my self esteem is in the toilet. What kind of person does this....my family has known his family for ever....family reunions are going to be a ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really liked this guy and he played me.

Martin, Tennessee
Review #132202 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer132202.

Other Company in Lorain, Ohio - NEVER RECEIVED ITEM ORDER 3 TIMES

ORDER 3 SECTION CONDIMENT TRAY FOR FAJITA ORDER THEM 3 TIMES AND YOU ALWAYS SAY BACK ORDER WHY KEEP ON PUTTING IT IN THE BOOK I ORDER THE WHOLE SET AND NOW I AM MISSING THE CONDIMENT TRAY AND I AM NOT HAPPY ABOUT IT. WHY DO YOU PUT AN ITEM IN THE BOOK KNOWING IT IS NEVER IN STOCK.

YOU ORDER A WHOLE SET OF SOMETHING THEN YOU SAY PART OF IT IS ON BACKORDER WHICH YOU KNOW DARN WELL YOU WILL NEVER RECEIVE IT. I HAD ORDERED THIS TRAY IN THE SUMMER CATALOG WHATS THAT ABOUT BAD POLICY

Read
Review #132190 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer132190.

I didnt authorize the charges to my credit card

they continue charging my credit card & I did NOT authorize these charges. what federal agency can i go to, to stop these people??????

i`m so angry, that i could just burst a vessel!!!!!!!!! what local agency can i go to, to stop these people, maybe i will try better business bureau!!!! they charged my credit card for 2G, whatever the ***, that means, of extenze...........$50.90!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!

how do people get away with this???? if i tried this, i would soon be arrested & sent to prison!!!!!!!!!!!!! i`m getting tired of typing this, it says i must have one hundred words, how many more, if a word counts as five spaces?????? OHHHHH!!!!

the *** with this!!!!!!!!!!!! this is saturday, so i will call or better yet i will go to the better business bureau on monday!!!!!!!!!!

PISSED in VA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read

Change your credit card number.

Review #132182 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer132182.