Other Company in Delhi, Delhi - You are giving loan to a frod parson

mrs meenu mann prop of mann air conditinor shop no 2 plot no 2106 desh bandhu gupta road new delhi 110005 phone no 9818796661 was given you her file for bussnes loan. They are totaly frod they are allready take 2 time loan from same proprty 1st time by the name of unaited safe co prop jhod singh 2nd time by the name of unaited air conditnor prop ravinder singh s/o jhod singh And now they give ther file to you and other banks 3rd time by the name of Mann air conditinor prop Meenu mann w/o Ravinder singh.

Read
Review #134064 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer134064.

Other Company in Renton, Washington - Not working anymore! Use Gift Card When Ordering.

I have used it for 1 week and lost 5 pounds but now im not losing anything. I was very excited at first and then bam nothing else i'm going to try to drink 3 cups of the tea and if that doesnt work.

im going to get a refund because I feal a bit defeated and I need to lose the weight, here goes nothing everyone! Also Good thing I charged it with a GIFT CARD! NOT CREDIT CARD! That way they cant charge you if you want a refund!

Make sure its a $25.00 gift card. Cant charge something thats not available.

Read
Review #133971 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer133971.

Other Company in Newark, New Jersey - What happen

my name is tammi jones and im one of the customers that didnt my refund back from the class action suite.my email address is tammijones362004@yahoo.com i would like to know how long must i wait for my refund.i tried calling nothing happen,i tried going to the store where i rented from they didnt have a number that i could call.so im trying this i hope that this will work.when i called to put in my claim they said i was getting a refund and i would be getting it at the end of november of 2007 it is almost 1 year later its october 29,2008.can u help me? thank you

Read
Review #133969 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer133969.

Other Company in Boston, Massachusetts - You have charged my account and no longer a member

Ref: 1040255-7200 membership cancelled 11000112107 89 exhange date 8/15/08

You have illegaly withdrew funds from my account. Please credit my account immediatley.

I have been trying to work with your office in Saugus without success.

I would like this confirmed and acknowledge today. If not I will take this up with my my bank.

You immediate response is appreicatd today. Please call me immediately if you have any questions.

I am in the office all day.

Respectfully,

William E. C

Read
Review #133956 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer133956.

Other Company in Murfreesboro, Tennessee - Never received my money

I paid $20.00 to much and called them. I never received my money back after they said it would be refunded!

I suggest not doing business with them. Half of their stuff is junk and their customer service ***! I have found products relatively the same price by searching the web. I don't understand how they have been in business as long as they have.

They just keep scaming people and getting away with it. The only reason that I dealt with them in the beginning was because I didn't have the money up front to just go buy what I wanted.

Read
Review #133948 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer133948.

Other Company in Sheboygan, Wisconsin - They have money.gave me broken computers twice. no help all lies!!!

we paid with card previous to delivery.delivered broke on 17th. replaced with another broke computer.said they would replace on24th.had payment for10 days now.we have staired at broken computers for 1o days now.there are other options for us.we need our money back or a new computer now! not next week or month.we have purchchesed and paid off a long list of things from you.we quit dealing with you because of your irresponsable workers.i thought new manager would change things but same *** different face.i need today,one or other really dont care.660 265-4378

Read
Review #133900 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer133900.

Extremely RUDE- pestering me- don't know what they want!

I have never tried to talk to such a RUDE person in my whole life! They just keep pestering me and I am DISABLED!

They call me and then try to claim I called them- I do NOT know aht they want and don't care- No matter what the problem- this is HARRASSMENT! I don't really know what to say on this further except that I am very tired of being Harrassed THAT IS AGAINST THE LAW! I am disabled and on Social security and have been for along time! EXTREMELY RUDE people!!

What else do you want me to say?!

Leave me alone!

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #45287

So basically yo should stop being pestered is because you are disabled, an abled person should be pestered, but because you are disabled you should get better treatment than someone that is abled.

Review #133898 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer133898.

Other Company in Lahore, Punjab Province - ABOUT MATT(CANADA)

I am unable to under stand Mr.Matt, who shows himself as a provider of employments in oil industry.he has suffered me in a tention.I don"t think that he is really an authorised person to do so.He is a huge burdan on my mind.I don"t know that he is really has any connection with oil career?Please clarify me.Thanks a lot of. Has he any relation ship with oil career or he could be able to employee to any one?He is not giving me account number for payment.Why?.I dont under stand.

MUHAMMAD IJAZ
Review #133846 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in San Jose, California - Keep calling wrong number

These people keep calling my number in spite of the fact that they have been told repeatetly that the person they are asking for does not live here.

I have received calls just about every day, Monday through Friday for 3 weeks. Sometimes twice a day!

Each time I tell them that there is no such person in this household, yet no one seems to care.

I have requested that they remove my phone number from their list yet I still am receiving their calls.

I don't believe that they care about their accuracy of public image. I am about to report them to the BBB.

Read
Review #133836 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer133836.

Other Company in Phoenix, Arizona - Just don't understand

I just want to start out by saying, that i have never had a loan with this company. Someone stoled my Identity, and now they r saying I owe them, $6,000.00....

I now have to go to court and prove my case and I just found out about it today..i don't know where to go or who to talk to, if anyone know please email me...tammyharrell97@yahoo.com I don't have a clue, who did this too me, but it was in 2002, and they paid on the loan for 2 years, well now they r messing with the wrong lady...

Read
Review #133806 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer133806.