Other Company in Hays, Kansas - Mouse trap doesn't work

my "new" pest control has not started working yet! and the mice still come in!

all I wanted was my money back and they say""sorry" to late!!

first they told me to give it a week and then said sometimes the mice come and go so much, so it could be different mice coming and going!

I needed to look for holes to plug up and then give it another try,but I did and they still seem to be around.

it doesn't matter..I just wanted a refund!!! and they don't seem to understand the word REFUND

Read
Review #134334 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer134334.

Other Company in Saint Louis, Missouri - Stopped working in less than 45 days

I was so upset because I really loved the way it straightened my hair. My 13 year old daughter has long wavy hair and I have medium length extremely wavy hair.

We loved the way it was straightening our hair, but after less than 45 days it just stopped working. I've had inexpensive straighteners that may take a little longer to straighten our hair, but they've kept on working for over a year. I think this straightener is a big rip-off.

I wouldn't recommend anyone to buy it. I think it's just a piece of ***

Read
Review #134326 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer134326.

Other Company in Miami, Florida - Auto advertisement viewers disgusted

it is apparent that keith pierson lacks respect to some kind of degree to his wife since he so blatantly sticks her waaay behind him all the time in his commercials. Many husband and wife commercials show couples "beside" eachother.

The community is talking about him and I am beside myself that business collegues indicated they have not shared their marketing oppinion to your company. I just had to.

That poor wife..she looks humiliated. ...It's poor taste for a business man to elevate himself in such a manner with his wife on television when really it makes him looks so absolutely abusive emotionally and arrogant.

Mitch Jackson- Ponte Vedra

golfer
Review #134319 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in San Jose, California - Poor Service

I had scheduled 3 appts on three different occasions and no one ever showed. I stayed home from work a couple of times when they did not show up.

Each time I called I rec'd a different reply as to why the Rep in "my area" did not show up. Guess what? This company doesn't service my area. Unbelievable!

However, after reading the hundreds of complaints, I am so thrilled that this company does not service my area. And, I'm sorry that you all had to go thru what you did.

Good luck in finding a better carpet company to work with. I'm confident you will.

Read
Review #134242 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer134242.

Jason is pathetic aswell

I am a long term reader off this site, but recently I have seen bickering popping up every where between Sick and Jason. WILL YOU TWO GO AWAY, SICK SOMEONE DELETED YOUR ARTICLE ABOUT JASON BECAUSE IT'S NOT RELATED TO COMPLAINTS, NEITHER IS JASON S, I DONT KNOW WHY IT'S STILL THERE.

you two are children and should be put in a different corner.

Jason you are a troll don't even try and argue with me. you post inflammatory and irrelevant off topic posts to try and get SickSensation going such as going on about his spelling, grammar and self esteem saying that he'll only be working fast food with that kind of grammar and spelling. What does this accomplish? nothing

Jason, you are the pathetic one for staring this in the first place and I can see you now have this site part 2. P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C!!!

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #46095

First of all I doubt that Sick wrote that letter that you were referring to. I did not get a chance to read it before it was deleted but I think Jason wrote the letter with sick's name to make Sick look like the bad one.

Second I don't agree with what Sick is doing, but at least he is not harassing other users.

At least Sick is not picking on those six or seven years than him. Also there are other people that are posing as both Jason and sick because I for one know that Jason is foolish enough to leave his first and last name when he posts online, so the post by "Jason" here was possibly made by someone else. Dragon, by impersonating Jason you are not acting more adult than him. Besides I think Sick wants this whole situation to stop.

He has not posted any messages for a few days. This is not helping.

dragon333
Hilmar, California, United States #45896

maybe I shouldn't have impersonated Jason like that, but it's true....

Hilmar, California, United States #45895

It's because jason doesn't know how to stop his profanity

Hilmar, California, United States #45893

Why are you two arguing, someone already confirmed what Sick said

Hilmar, California, United States #45890

I'm sory for everything guys I know im a loser with no life

View more comments
dragon333
Review #134234 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Toronto, Ontario - This website has to many trolls

So I posted a Mc Donalds article a few months back and can't believe how many "Trolls" are on this site posting off-topic nonsense to try and stimulate an emotional response. Internet trolls are people who fish for other people's confidence and, once found, exploit it.

So as a guide to all and any users experiencing the dark side off the internet I've come to give you this guide.

The term "troll" can mean a number of different things, but in essence, a troll is a person who aims to have 'pleasure' at your expense. There are two main types of trolls:

1.)people who have the psychological need to feel good by making others feel bad.

2.)people who pretend to be someone that they are not - they create persons that you think are real, but they know is fictitious.

There are also sub groups of trolls:

Playtime Trolls: an individual plays a simple, short game. Such trolls are relatively easy to spot because their attack or provocation is fairly blatant, and the person is fairly two-dimensional.

Tactical Trolls: This is where the troller takes the game more seriously, creates a credible person to gain confidence of others, and provokes strife in a subtle and invidious way.

Strategic Trolls: A very serious form of game, involving the production of an overall strategy that can take months or years to develop. It can also involve a number of people acting together in order to invade a list.

Domination Trolls: This is where the trollers' strategy extends to the creation and running of apparently bona-fide mailing lists.

There are very simple ways of dealing with them that I have learned from personal experience.

Remember, trolls feel rewarded by creating the biggest altercation possible. They want to get a reaction out of you. When you fight with a troll, he wins. When you reason with a troll, he wins. Any time that you give a troll attention, he gets exactly what he wants.

The best way to deal with trolls is to ignore them. When you ignore a troll, he doesn't get the satisfaction of creating an escalated conflict.

If you decide to leave a discussion because of the negative tone, do not dramatically announce that you are leaving. While that message may make you feel better, it only convinces the troll that he is winning.

If you absolutely feel you have to respond, remember this IS what they want. Trolls will be thrown off balance if you give them a simple compliment. They will try and wind you up, but the last thing you should do is sloop to their level.

Example:

A troll will come in and say, hey your a LIAR cause you spelt it LYER." All they want to do is get you wound up.

This is NOT how to reply:

"WHAT DOES MY SPELLING AND CRAMMER HAVE TO DO WITH _____ WILL YOU PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC"

You are showing the troll that they can get at you by posting off topic.SHOUTING also shows your getting mad, and there continue to post of topic to get a response.

This is what to say:

"Why thank you ____ I realize my spelling tends to have some mistakes, and I'm glad you pointed it out. At least now I can never do it again."

This shows your not phased by his criticism and hopefully now they will go away, but sometimes they post back saying the same thing, just maybe worded differently. They know there wrong but they just want you to get mad. Just don't reply in this case, or your just escalate things further. You have already explained it to him and anyone reading through will realize he's a troll and what he's saying is of no value. If they say your article is false, there would be no point in posting facts about your article, they don't care about that. If you want to post facts you should do it before you post your article.

So just remember when dealing with a troll, Keep calm, don't sloop to their level, don't let your anger show through (I can't emphasize this enough, this is what they want) and finally pay a compliment or encourage them to join in. If none of his works on stopping him. Identify him as a troll and calmly ignore them.

There only people, don't let them get to you, remember there the one's that are sad. NOT YOU.

DON'T FEED THE TROLLS

sicksensation
Review #134190 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Jacked up haircut

i have been going to this salon for a least 5 years to the same stylist which is Shannon. I know from talking with her and what not that she just came back from her honeymoon but that gives her no rite to talk with such filthy mouth out in front of my or the other clients that are in the building.

When I said something she had Heather over there and now there was 2 of them that said " *** Missy she was a ***". I am really sorry that they felt that way but I liked her and I had her to cut my hair when Shannon wasn't in. From what I saw Missy was a very good manager and she was always talking to clients and helping the other girls if needed.

One day she shampooed my hair cuz Shannon was doing something else. I feel this kind of stuff will ruin your business.

Read

What the F**k are you talking about? You made no sense.

Apparently, you're an ***. Have a great day!

runawaybride
Review #134126 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Delhi, Delhi - You are giving loan to a frod parson

mrs meenu mann prop of mann air conditinor shop no 2 plot no 2106 desh bandhu gupta road new delhi 110005 phone no 9818796661 was given you her file for bussnes loan. They are totaly frod they are allready take 2 time loan from same proprty 1st time by the name of unaited safe co prop jhod singh 2nd time by the name of unaited air conditnor prop ravinder singh s/o jhod singh And now they give ther file to you and other banks 3rd time by the name of Mann air conditinor prop Meenu mann w/o Ravinder singh.

Read
Review #134064 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer134064.

Other Company in Renton, Washington - Not working anymore! Use Gift Card When Ordering.

I have used it for 1 week and lost 5 pounds but now im not losing anything. I was very excited at first and then bam nothing else i'm going to try to drink 3 cups of the tea and if that doesnt work.

im going to get a refund because I feal a bit defeated and I need to lose the weight, here goes nothing everyone! Also Good thing I charged it with a GIFT CARD! NOT CREDIT CARD! That way they cant charge you if you want a refund!

Make sure its a $25.00 gift card. Cant charge something thats not available.

Read
Review #133971 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer133971.

Other Company in Newark, New Jersey - What happen

my name is tammi jones and im one of the customers that didnt my refund back from the class action suite.my email address is tammijones362004@yahoo.com i would like to know how long must i wait for my refund.i tried calling nothing happen,i tried going to the store where i rented from they didnt have a number that i could call.so im trying this i hope that this will work.when i called to put in my claim they said i was getting a refund and i would be getting it at the end of november of 2007 it is almost 1 year later its october 29,2008.can u help me? thank you

Read
Review #133969 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer133969.