Other Company in Scranton, Pennsylvania - Unbelieveable service

I had to visit the Edwardsville Pa store last week and let me tell you how pleased I was. I was approached by an employee in plumbing (Fred).

He answered so many questions concerning my new vanity, faucet and medicine cabinet. I was unsure on how to hang a 4ft. mirror also so he walked me over to another department where I was introduced to a girl named Stacy. She was more than willing to get me the proper items I needed.

I showed her the mirror and explained to her what I wanted to do. She made a few phone calls in concern that there was no hooks on the back and I didnt want anyone to see how I fasten it to the wall. She called her father who to me had a great knowledge on what we needed. She walked me to the hardware department and picked up everything I needed.

Everything I took with me was a perfect fit. To me that is a person that every company should have.

She is an outstanding employee that they should recognized.

Read
Review #135191 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer135191.

Annoying calls and calls and calls

After filling out my info. I started getting calls about my pass to visit the show room.

When I say calls,I mean calls, about 10 times per day. Even after I picked up the phone and told the person on the other end not to call me again ,I soon got another call. Can you believe. I told her I changed my mind and she said have a good time paying retail.

I believe the rude comment was a gal named Sandy.I'm supposed to have a hundred words. So even if I thought about going to the show room in the future I won't

Altenkirchen, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany #48201

Blowing a whistle? That's ***.

Just hang up on them. Or move to Mexico.

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #48085
What you need to do is blow a whistle next time the call as loud as you can. Trust me they won't be calling after that.

If they do keep blowing the whistle until they get the message.

It works better than telling them to blank off and leave you alone. :grin
Review #135168 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer135168.

Other Company in Los Angeles, California - Angel Giron Case

my name is angel giron my case is partial bankruptcy vase in chapter 13 i paid 3,800. to the attorney Eric D Johnson to help my in court.

the attorney put the petition at the court.

but the court request more information and i call to the office and i tell to send the paper but never complete the request by the court so, the court dismiss my case two time and since the last dismiss i call to the office of Eric Johnson and never receive a call bank from Johnson office. i hope your help my we this problem

Angel Giron
Loss
Review #135167 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Stop complaining!

everyone putting in there complaints are just jack ***. stop the whining and do something about it.

One, you most likely didn't read your contract or any paper work you were given.

when you get to the place your in a big hurry anyways so the counter person feels pressure to get you the *** out to provide a faster service then when we charge your *** because you didn't put gas in the truck or can't refund you because you don't have your receipt wtf do you want us to do.

sorry sir you f'd up so i will kiss your *** till you feel better. f that if you wern't in such a hurry all the time then maybe you wouldn't miss half the *** we told you or you could read what your signing.

oh and a great way to get any help from any one is to cause a scene, ya that's great not only did you make yourself look like a jack *** but now no one wants to help you because that's what you are, a jack ***.

Read

Gee, am I missing something here? You are saying "stop complaining" and what you are saying is not considered as a complaint about the complainers?

If you don't like that people are complaining on this sight then you are the one that needs to stay off the sight. I do believe this is what this sight is all about "COMPLAINING" :p

I understand what you're saying as far as do something about it and how do you know half of these people aren't? There is no need for name calling. It actually helps people like me who want to be warned before we go through the same thing they went through!

Crystal Beach, Florida, United States #47950

All those profanities to get his point to us. Let's see if I get it, we are all in a hurry so that is the cause of all problems.

Hmmmm. Sir I have land in Florida for sale, a little damp, but if your not in a hurry you may be able to sink all the way to the bottom.

Review #135141 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer135141.

Other Company in Rochester, New York - Thank You

thank you to everyone that posted warnings i was going to buy this product after seeing the informercial on tv i am 265 and 5'5 i figured it would work they made it look so easy on tv with good results this is exactly why i do not buy anything off tv i have only ever found 1 product that actualy did what they said it did i'm glad that people took the time to write these complaints sorry to everyone that had to find out the hard way but thank you for warning the rest of us

crystalz
Review #135140 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Rolling Meadows, Illinois - Mail delivery way to late

To Whom It May Concern :

We live at willow bend coach homes in rollingmeadows il, adresses are 4730 and 4650 & 4640

The mail man that delivers here should not bedelivering mail at 6p.m 7 p.m 8 p.m 9 p.m. or 10 p.m.

How can you possibly do that to them ? As this is very dangerous to them.

What happened to getting mail at 2 or 3 p.m.

All the mail carriers shouldn't have to be workingthis late at night. Would you like to do that and work at night in the dark mailing the mail toeveryone ????? I didn't think so.

I hope you take this information very seriouslyand do not over look this matter, please go back togetting mail at 1. 2 or 3 or even 4 p.m. But not

7,8,9, OR 10P.M.

This is so wrong of you to do to them We hope you'll fix this situation very quickly. For their safety as well.

Sincerely,

Pissed off customers from Rolling Meadows Il thank you .

Read
Review #135134 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer135134.

Is this a scam

I WAS SENT A LETTER WITH A REFERENCE NUMBER ON IT STATING THAT I HAD WON A UNCLAIMED PRIZE OF ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS AND TO CLAIM THE PRIZE TO DEPOSIT THE CHECK THAT WAS SUBMITED INTO MY BANK ACCOUNT AND CALL THEM BACK ON HOW I CAN CLAIM MY PRIZE. I HAVE BEEN ATTEMPTING TO CALL THEM ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS TO GET INFORMATION OF THIS PRIZE AND THERE IS A RECORDING STATING THAT YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO LEAVE ANYMORE MESSAGES.

IS THIS LETTER A SCAM?

THE DEADLINE FOR THIS PRIZE THAT IS SAID THAT I WON IS DECEMBER 4.

bulletinboard

Hello

It is True that there are Series of Lottery and Giving Out

of Cash Reward from UK.

Unfortunately Mobile Numbers and Email Addresses of Winners

has been Hacked, and Winners are Now been Contacted Illegally.

Do not respond to the senders of these Messages, as they

are not in Position to Pay you your Winning PRIZE.

Send your Full Name, Address, Telephone Number and Winning Message

you received to the United Kingdom Investigation Bureau

on bulletinboardsystem@live.com so as to enable them ascertain

if you really won the Lottery and give you true information

on how your winnings can be Collected.

You Will also be Informed if the Winning Message you Received is a Fraud Notification.

bulletinboard

Hello

It is True that there are Series of Lottery and Giving Out

of Cash Reward from UK.

Unfortunately Mobile Numbers and Email Addresses of Winners

has been Hacked, and Winners are Now been Contacted Illegally.

Do not respond to the senders of these Messages, as they

are not in Position to Pay you your Winning PRIZE.

Send your Full Name, Address, Telephone Number and Winning Message

you received to the United Kingdom Investigation Bureau

on bulletinboardsystem@live.com so as to enable them ascertain

if you really won the Lottery and give you true information

on how your winnings can be Collected.

Yes. Give them all of your information.

Your social security number. Your bank account and routing numbers. Even give them the title to your car and deed to your house while you're at it.

I can't believe how *** people can be. Wow....

Pacific Junction, Iowa, United States #47848

Please what ever you do don't believe this. It is defiantly a scam.

I had a friends son get involved with a scam like this he cashed the check only to find out it was a scam. I tried telling her it was but, it was too late he had already cashed it. Most banks will not cash these. Although a girl at his bank didn't even question it.

She called another bank about it and they told her exactly what I tried telling her they would not cash it.

As they always say if it sounds too good to be true then it is. So, for your own sake please do not get involved with these scams they are wanting your bank account #'s throw the letter away and go about your merry way and you will be glad you did.

View more comments
Review #135096 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer135096.

Other Company in Milwaukee, Wisconsin - Furniture falling apart

My husband and I received a couch and loveseat as a wedding present from my inlaws in Aug and my couch is now forming into a U...we found out it was supposed to have a leg in the center that did not come with the couch. Well they sent it and the couch is actually an inch lower in the middle so the leg will not fit also we took off the cushions and the whole frame is bending.

Also there are metal brackets breaking thru the bottom. We then looked at our loveseat and the same thing is happening to it.

They are coming out on Thursday to look at it so we will see what happens. So far no problem with the store employees

Read
Review #135087 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer135087.

Complaint

Sir,

My Pin 143260217

I have been receiving notices that I won $1,000,000

but my worry is that I don't have a credit card is there no other way to send you money eg. western union or money gram so that my money can be sent direct to my account through telegraph Transaction? If I have sent this question to a wrong place please advise where to complain my. In my country is difficult to have credit card unless you have enough money or you are doing business waiting with anticipation from you Sir.

Thanks

Margaret Rose Ndala

scam...scam...scam

any legitemate prize does not need a credit card number and that should be your first clue

of course there are other ways to scam people but the fact they want a credit card number is always a clue

Review #135021 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer135021.

General complaint:are there ANY adult sites that are not censored?

are there any places left on the net where religious,and moral censorship has not corrupted it? I'm so tired of being "protected" by moral biggots.

I understand protecting children from looking at material, but to keep grown people from freely surfing the web, is perposterous.Not everyone is christian, catholic,or even religious at all, we all have rights. And these groups,that censor the net, are violating our personalrights.

We need a place that is above the grasp of these milktoast, prudish,groups. where anyone can go to view matierial of their choice.without worry of persecution.The net was NEVER designed to be censored,in any way.

Read

I'm not talking about free s**t on the net,i'm talking about freedom. any site you go to is monitored, I feel sorry for the foolish,prudish people who don't realize, today it's surfing the net, the next, it will be your right to worship as you choose, own a gun, determine your own destiny.WISE UP

Karori, Wellington, New Zealand #47742

Wow... just wow.

I feel for you.

You're an ***. Learn how to surf and find free *** on the web.

fiftythreestudie
Review #134995 is a subjective opinion of poster.