My lawyer has forced me to sign agreements without my knowledge.What should I do?

I had a divorce case which ended in a 2 day trial but last day the attorneys came to an agreement among themselves without asking me and took me front of the judge to agree with the agreement which I never agreed to and then there was a domestic violence case which my attorney without asking me send a letter to the court saying that i was dismissing the charges I want to sue my attorney what should I do?please help

i am really angry about this and would like to know how I can complain against my lawyer.Where should i go for help

Read

Report him to the state bar association.

Karori, Wellington, New Zealand #48726

How in the world can you sign something and not agree to it or not know about it??? You're an ***.

You changed your mind and now it's too late, isn't it? Go back to grade school and get an education.

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #48501

Why did you get divorced, was it because your spouce found out that you are a fourth grade dropout. Is it because you don't use periods to end sentences. Did he find out you are a child and divorce you before he gets in trouble with the law for marrying a child.

Review #135446 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer135446.

Other Company in Syracuse, New York - Outdated merchandise

On December 6th I went into the Malone ny store and purchased some dentyne gum in the little canisters..When I got to work I opened them.Two of them were dated June 2008 expiration date.The gum inside was brown not white..I went back on the folloning just to chek the bothe ones by the registers and they were outdated also..They were just shut down last summer for selling outdated merchandise..What if a parent bought cough syrup or formula that was outdated.I just feel bad and I'm worried that someone is going to get very sick.

dallen
Review #135408 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Indianapolis, Indiana - Scam artists!

I ordered a DVD Camcorder for my daughter's wedding. I was thrilled to see that I could get one for $199. By the time I got off the phone it was up to $400!

After waiting weeks no camera arrived. The problem began when I contacted customer service. It was the worst customer service experience of my life!

I could tell that there was indeed NO camera on its way. I was continuinly put on hold and moved to the next person to finally be disconnected. I proceeded to have this happen to me many times and many days. We did have our credit card charged.

When I threatened to hire a attorney, mysteriously the charge was gone from my card!

What was so aweful, was in the same day they told me it was shipped, it was not shipped, I was not charged, and more lies!! Stay away from this company. You will be disappointed.

Read
Review #135393 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer135393.

Other Company in Lake Charles, Louisiana - Leave Me Alone

On dec.10th i received a call from a man named russell,from your company his ext is 3283.He asked for my Tiffany Monical.I ask where he got my phone number he said from a possible contact,there is no way thats how he got my number . Tiffany Monical got this credit card before she ever knew my son.And my last name isnt Monical.I would really like to know where you people get off using me in your search for your money i want to know how you got my number.And if it happens again you will hear from my lawyer. PISSED OFF, DEBRA

Read
Review #135376 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer135376.

A disatisfied customer

I am A disatisfied customer that applied for a credit card on Novemember 24 .(the deadline)

And I still have not recieved my card and today's date is the 11/09/08 and I'm becoming very irritated and would like if you could send me my money order back of $37.50. Thank You and have a nice day and I would like it if someone could get back to me before the end of Decemember.

Jennaia Williams

1311 atwell st

if you have any questions or concerns, you can reach me (evenings after 7)215 316 2616

I would just rather have my money back before this goes any futher because I don't want to make this a legal matter.

Altenkirchen, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany #48346

Why are you posting your full name, address, and phone number on a public site like this? Are you retarded?

Also, which credit card company is this? And why did you have to send in a money order? You don't seem too bright. Credit card applications are free and there should be no fee for a card.

If you're paying a fee, that means you have subpar credit and you suck. Have a great day!

Review #135358 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer135358.

Gabriellovepsychic. she is a total ripoff. she took me for 1200 dollars and did not do a thing.

I purchased a spell from this lady and she promised me many things including results. all she did was call me and tell me that there was a problem and she would need more money to use a "special" crystal and that i would get my money back.

she then would not answer her phone, or return my money. stay away from this website. it is a total scam!

i called and texted her for weeks but she refused to return my calls. i have used other spellcasters before and they gave results, but remember to stay away from gabriellovepsychic.com

Read

yes she tried the same thing on me she guranteeed she could reunt me with my lover in 6 hours then called back to tel me she had to purcase a crystal to travel back in time and needed me to send more money yea ok fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on you fool me three times im a fool wel lets just say she didnt get more than 200 outta me stay away from this scam artist

Altenkirchen, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany #48463

You are telling us, that you purchased a "spell" and you fell for a scam? How old are you, 12?

You're an immature *** and you need to wise up and grow up. Now go to bed, you're grounded.

Review #135331 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer135331.

Other Company in Cleveland, Ohio - Haven't received refund due

I cancelled my order within the 7 day period as required and was promised a refund within 45 days . It has been over 2 months and I still haven't received my refund.

I can't get through to customer service to find out about it I will never do business with this company again. Nor will I ever trust another company offerinr a similar deal. I am not through with them yet.

The next step is court. I will file in small claims court and include all costs incurred in trying to get my money back his company is a big rip off

Read
Review #135320 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer135320.

Other Company in Lake Mary, Florida - Sales final no return w/o huge lost of money.

I forgot how crappy this furniture was, I bought a kitchen set I barely ate at the table all four chairs the legs started to become loose and nails failing out. I bought a living room & furniture set started to peel and worn after a short period of time.

Once you put money on it, that is it w/o taking a 30% lost to get your down payment back.

This furniture is crappy made to order mess, I will never ever buy again nor advise anyone to ever buy at this place. All of their furniture is no good.

Read
Review #135295 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer135295.

Other Company in Germantown, Maryland - Takes Way TO Long to Get Loaded

It seems the more I go there the worst service I get. The last time I was there I bought 30 spindles a ready mix.

I pulled out back to get loaded in the barn, Then I have to wait 45 minutes to get someone to help me. By the way there was only 1 truck in front of me getting loaded. Another truck pulled in behind me looking for 100 spindles ( the same as the ones I was getting). After waiting another 10 minutes I was told all they had on hand was 15..

I did call the manger after I left and asked why I and the other gentle man were sold something that them didn't have? His answer was It hard to keep up with 10,000 items. I also asked why is it so hard to get help out back?

I know there is a problem and we are working on it.

Read
Review #135250 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer135250.

Does not carry supplies I need.

I am the headmaster of a school which I shall not name for security reasons. I went to your store located in Scurry. I went to the sports department and asked the muggle working there for quaffles, a golden snitch bulgers and a firebolt. The muggle there had no idea what I was talking about. So I asked to speak to the manager and he had no clue. He said he never carried or even heard of those things. I know that they are all muggles, but come on even muggles must have heard of quidditch.

Albus Dumbledore Headmaster of Hogwarts.

P.S. also your stationary department does not carry anti cheating quills.

Altenkirchen, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany #48197

You're an ***.

Danny
Review #135244 is a subjective opinion of poster.