Other Company in Lake Charles, Louisiana - Leave Me Alone

On dec.10th i received a call from a man named russell,from your company his ext is 3283.He asked for my Tiffany Monical.I ask where he got my phone number he said from a possible contact,there is no way thats how he got my number . Tiffany Monical got this credit card before she ever knew my son.And my last name isnt Monical.I would really like to know where you people get off using me in your search for your money i want to know how you got my number.And if it happens again you will hear from my lawyer. PISSED OFF, DEBRA

Read
Review #135376 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer135376.

A disatisfied customer

I am A disatisfied customer that applied for a credit card on Novemember 24 .(the deadline)

And I still have not recieved my card and today's date is the 11/09/08 and I'm becoming very irritated and would like if you could send me my money order back of $37.50. Thank You and have a nice day and I would like it if someone could get back to me before the end of Decemember.

Jennaia Williams

1311 atwell st

if you have any questions or concerns, you can reach me (evenings after 7)215 316 2616

I would just rather have my money back before this goes any futher because I don't want to make this a legal matter.

Altenkirchen, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany #48346

Why are you posting your full name, address, and phone number on a public site like this? Are you retarded?

Also, which credit card company is this? And why did you have to send in a money order? You don't seem too bright. Credit card applications are free and there should be no fee for a card.

If you're paying a fee, that means you have subpar credit and you suck. Have a great day!

Review #135358 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer135358.

Gabriellovepsychic. she is a total ripoff. she took me for 1200 dollars and did not do a thing.

I purchased a spell from this lady and she promised me many things including results. all she did was call me and tell me that there was a problem and she would need more money to use a "special" crystal and that i would get my money back.

she then would not answer her phone, or return my money. stay away from this website. it is a total scam!

i called and texted her for weeks but she refused to return my calls. i have used other spellcasters before and they gave results, but remember to stay away from gabriellovepsychic.com

Read

yes she tried the same thing on me she guranteeed she could reunt me with my lover in 6 hours then called back to tel me she had to purcase a crystal to travel back in time and needed me to send more money yea ok fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on you fool me three times im a fool wel lets just say she didnt get more than 200 outta me stay away from this scam artist

Altenkirchen, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany #48463

You are telling us, that you purchased a "spell" and you fell for a scam? How old are you, 12?

You're an immature *** and you need to wise up and grow up. Now go to bed, you're grounded.

Review #135331 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer135331.

Other Company in Cleveland, Ohio - Haven't received refund due

I cancelled my order within the 7 day period as required and was promised a refund within 45 days . It has been over 2 months and I still haven't received my refund.

I can't get through to customer service to find out about it I will never do business with this company again. Nor will I ever trust another company offerinr a similar deal. I am not through with them yet.

The next step is court. I will file in small claims court and include all costs incurred in trying to get my money back his company is a big rip off

Read
Review #135320 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer135320.

Other Company in Lake Mary, Florida - Sales final no return w/o huge lost of money.

I forgot how crappy this furniture was, I bought a kitchen set I barely ate at the table all four chairs the legs started to become loose and nails failing out. I bought a living room & furniture set started to peel and worn after a short period of time.

Once you put money on it, that is it w/o taking a 30% lost to get your down payment back.

This furniture is crappy made to order mess, I will never ever buy again nor advise anyone to ever buy at this place. All of their furniture is no good.

Read
Review #135295 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer135295.

Other Company in Germantown, Maryland - Takes Way TO Long to Get Loaded

It seems the more I go there the worst service I get. The last time I was there I bought 30 spindles a ready mix.

I pulled out back to get loaded in the barn, Then I have to wait 45 minutes to get someone to help me. By the way there was only 1 truck in front of me getting loaded. Another truck pulled in behind me looking for 100 spindles ( the same as the ones I was getting). After waiting another 10 minutes I was told all they had on hand was 15..

I did call the manger after I left and asked why I and the other gentle man were sold something that them didn't have? His answer was It hard to keep up with 10,000 items. I also asked why is it so hard to get help out back?

I know there is a problem and we are working on it.

Read
Review #135250 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer135250.

Does not carry supplies I need.

I am the headmaster of a school which I shall not name for security reasons. I went to your store located in Scurry. I went to the sports department and asked the muggle working there for quaffles, a golden snitch bulgers and a firebolt. The muggle there had no idea what I was talking about. So I asked to speak to the manager and he had no clue. He said he never carried or even heard of those things. I know that they are all muggles, but come on even muggles must have heard of quidditch.

Albus Dumbledore Headmaster of Hogwarts.

P.S. also your stationary department does not carry anti cheating quills.

Altenkirchen, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany #48197

You're an ***.

Danny
Review #135244 is a subjective opinion of poster.

How to Delete my post on this site?

How do you edit/delete your post on this site?How do you edit/delete your post on this site?How do you edit/delete your post on this site?How do you edit/delete your post on this site?How do you edit/delete your post on this site?How do you edit/delete your post on this site?How do you edit/delete your post on this site?How do you edit/delete your post on this site?How do you edit/delete your post on this site?How do you edit/delete your post on this site?How do you edit/delete your post on this site?How do you edit/delete your post on this site?How do you edit/delete your post on this site?How do you edit/delete your post on this site?How do you edit/delete your post on this site?

1traveler

I wish to delte my comments and this post. I thought this was something to help me with this problem not people's nasty opinions!!

Altenkirchen, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany #48198

You are an ***. You are an ***.You are an ***.You are an ***.You are an ***.You are an ***.You are an ***.You are an ***.You are an ***.You are an ***.You are an ***.You are an ***.You are an ***.You are an ***.You are an ***.You are an ***.You are an ***.You are an ***.You are an ***.

westerndental is terrible
Review #135223 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Yorba Linda, California - Try to get extra money from me and others

i was 2 hours early in mexico city to take my fly.. the *** supervisor Oscar Lopez closed the fly to early. they wanted $375.00 extra + other charges to take the fly 2 days later. and that was a maybe.

talked to a different girl for the next fly day after @ no extra cost..lots of people pay.

that is why mexico is the way it is. i did not pay extra it is just a bunch of scammers.

fly to chicago closed 2 hours early.. people were really *** up. this is my last fly with this dorks.

Read
Review #135208 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer135208.

Other Company in Washington, District Of Columbia - Tried to get loan modified/no help

We have missed two mortgage payments. Called to talk to see if we could get lower interest or modified loan.

With the type of interest only loan could only offer interest & principle loan which would cost the same or more than we are paying. So what's the point. We've had our rental on the market for about 1yr. What do we do???????

Would like to talk to someone higher up in management.

There was no interest in helphing out on an individual bases just a canned answers was given. Please get me in touch with someone that doesn't have a canned answer and you are just another caller.

Read
Review #135207 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer135207.