Other Company in Dallas, Texas - Getting something for nothing

Who takes people off the street,jail,homeless shelters,and some can't read a map or let alone drive a truck, put you through a 10 to 15 day course, charge you 500 or 3000 for this training and tell you,you can have a 150 to 200 thousand dollar truck with no credit check,if you can't pay your bills or keep a roof over your head at home how in the world can you afford 450(truck note) and 200(insurance)weekly,don't believe you are getting a deal it will cost you literally both arms and both legs if you deal with this low life company.

Read
Review #135826 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer135826.

Other Company in Lake Havasu City, Arizona - Bad service and bad mangement

a party of 7 - 6 who are former waitress went with a birthday and collage student who works for a large restaurant chain went to have pancakes.

Food was late coming to table cold, waitress even had food sitting on some one else's table

ops wrong order and then brought to our table when questioned about a certain dish"Oh that is serviced cold" waitress and shift manager were rude, made 3 of the party who are large persons feel for uncomfortable with the comments (fat) when leaving and paying bill was made to feel like we needed to call the health board or better business board.

Read
Review #135773 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer135773.

Other Company in Oak Ridge, New Jersey - The perfect pull up was a ripp off

I purchased the perfect pull up and instead of sending the machine like in the commercial they sent a bar that had to be put in the door. i was so upset.

i spent 100.00 on a 15.00 bar. i cant believe they would lie like that.also when i called they spent so much time trying to sell me other products. they wouldnt stop.and the only way i could get the product was to wait till i said no to a lot of questions. also they didnt give any extra screws or anything.

i am so pissed off.

Oak Ridge, New Jersey
Review #135763 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer135763.

Other Company in Lubbock, Texas - Ruined my computer

my son is in Irac just want to communicate with him via e-mail. since doing business with you Im out $100 and have to clear off 6 of your ads and boxes every time I try to use my computer.

I never intended to buy what you already charged me for let alone spam fighter.

Please lose my credit card#.and remove your junk from my computer so it wont take me so long to use it and do have a merry Christmas as will I when your done. I wll be talking to all my friends and my son about my rotten experience as your victim as I feel ripped off

Read
Review #135717 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer135717.

Other Company in Miami, Florida - Do not keep their word.

They represent a well known bank for which my account was closed.

After numerous calls I finally received a call from a representative who told me I can settle the account for less than the initial amount.

I payed the account immediately and waited for over a month for the confirmed payment in full letter.

At that time i experience illness in my family so I did not follow-up as I should. I received a call a couple weeks ago for payment, the representative hang up the phone after I questioned her about it.

I called back and she placed me on hold for more than 45 minutes with no reply.

Read
Review #135716 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer135716.

You are calling the wrong number

You are calling Karen ? at 909 910-9792.

There is no one here by that name. I have absolutely no unpaid bills. You are using up my cell phone minutes, not to mention the bother of daily calls. When I tried to call back, you ask for my SS #, which is unreasonable.

Please desist and find the correct number.

You are calling Karen ? at 909 910-9792. There is no one here by that name. I have absolutely no unpaid bills.

You are using up my cell phone minutes, not to mention the bother of daily calls. I tried to call back, but you ask for my SS @, which is unreasonable.

Please desist and find the correct number.

Read

Maybe it's time for Karen to strike back. Since you can document each call on your cell phone bill, I would send hem a letter CMRRR telling them never to call your number again and why (it's not the phone number of their debtor)

If they ignore that letter, you file a suit under the Telephone Consumer Protection Act - it will cost them $500 per phone call.

Review #135713 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer135713.

You sent me the wrong DVD

I am very disappointed. I ordered 1Freaky Friday1976.

You sent me The Shaggy Dog. I Paid for Freaky Friday1976. You sent me no Explanation of why I recieved The Shaggy Dog.

Freaky Friday 1976-code #- 3128303. I sent the Shaggy Dog back to you. I did not recieve my DVD yet or get my money back.

My account # is 3301757. I would like a reply. I would appreciate it if you would check your file.

I have bought at least 9 movies.

I will not order any more movies until this matter is looked into. On Dec.2,2008. I had canceled my membership.

Thank You.

Upset Customer

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #48921

What is the code for the Shaggy Dog?

Review #135689 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer135689.

Other Company in Lagrange, Georgia - Attorneys

l am going through a divorce for almost 2 years my wifes attorneys is deliberately dragging it in spite of the Judges orders to bring it to a end. my wife is illegal but has far more rights than l do as a legal citizen l want togive her all my assets and liabilities yet it not coming to a close as the attorney wants to make all he can financially at the cost of my health and future.l don't know who to turn to as my wifes attorney knows and plays with the legal jargon and l am a point of losing everything l worked for 8 years and my wife has not worked 1 day she does not care illegally wiretapping my phone hacking computers slandering yet no law protecting me as a legal citizen life and law is not fair

Read
Review #135654 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer135654.

SENT A CHILD'S XMAS TOY WITH OUT THE HARDWARE WAS THE BEGINNING OF THE PISSED OFF STORY.

Very unhappy, your company just ruined my first and only grand daughters Christmas. Parts missing in shipment, called customer service and was guaranteed to receive parts in time for holiday.

Will never use this company again and will tell all my friends and family not to. And thanks to supervisor Keesha P. she did not help and were not a nice person I hope you have a crappy holiday just like me Thanks , I hope your grand kids have a crappy holiday!you could have replaced this item before the holiday instead of blowing us off. we have spent alot of money, and ordered alot of items from your company,this is very discouraging.

You have lost our business.

Shawn and melodee lund.

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #48803
Oh real mature. :( If this is your attitude I wonder what you are teaching your grandchildren.
Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #48802

I think the grandmother asked the granddaughter to write this. No grandparent would wish that other people's grandchildren had a bad Christmas when the grandchildren did nothing to them.

Any loving grandparent would not wish another child to have a terrible Christmas just because their grandparents messed up. No the spelling/grammar and attitude of this letter tells me that the granddaughter wrote it. The grandparents could have at least checked the letter out before their little girl made such rude comments. This over privlaged girl needs to learn not to be such a selfish brat.

I can't believe anyone over that age of ten would have the attitude, I am not happy so I hope others are not happy. Also this grandaughter and perhaps the whole family needs to learn the true meaning of Christmas. Which is spending time with your family instead of getting Christmas. It is close to the holidays and one sad thing is that people are claiming they had their Christmas ruined because of something silly when there are people starving in the world, when people's relatives are fighting in Iraq during the Christmas Holidays.

Shame on you little girl for writing such a letter. Shame on you grandparents for allowing this little girl to write a letter instead of teaching her true values.

Shame on you grandparents for teaching your first and only Grandchild fake values and not teaching her how to be a good citizen. Had this letter been written more mature I would have felt like writing helpful comments, since this letter is itself is childish I have no sympathy for you.

Hopefully the granddaughter has a good Christmas despite what values she is being taught.

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #48801

If your granddaugher's Christmas was ruined just because she did not get a particular toy or whatever you were sending her than your child is raising a spoiled brat, which I am not surprised since you are a spoiled brat yourself and raised your son/daughter that way.

Review #135618 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer135618.

Annoyed at my so called interview!!!

I went on my (so called) interview for a management position with the company in Dec.

I was'nt aware that this was a insurance deal where they pick your name off the web and are pleased with your resume'.

They'll you and offer you a interview based on that resume'. I was leery from the start with my backround vs. the company who called then I thought OK maybe it's possible so I went....I should have stayed home. The management position takes months to complete.

If you want to be a insurance agent be my guest!

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #48804

I think you are just mad because you did not get the position. If they were impressed with your resume than you must have used someone else's or got someone else to make it for you because just looking at the errors in your letter there is no way they would be impressed by anything you wrote.

Review #135614 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer135614.