Threaten, reposessed my $10,000 car for a loan of $2,800

I have had a loan ongoing for 4 years, I do have problems paying on time, but I always get caught up and never have got 3 payments behind sometimes 2 but never 3. I am harassed threatened and talked to like trash every time I need to pay a little late.

Threats like ' I am coming to your house"" to get my car, (collateral). They have repossessed my $10,000 car 2 times now. The loan was down to $1,800 and they convinced me I had to rewrite the loan!!!!! I must be crazy because now the balance is $3,000!!!!

I am going to pay this loan off soon and I suggest to anyone needing a loan, NEVER GO WITH GENERAL FINANCE!!!!! THEY ARE RUDE, COLD, AND PLAIN OLD MEAN!!!!!!!

Read

You are upset because you get harassing phone calls because you are often 60-90 days late in payments? How is General Finance "mean" when you are an *** and do not pay your bills on time?

They want their money.

You would too. Wow, you are truly an ***.

Review #136161 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer136161.

Other Company in Cleveland, Ohio - Ice Maker still not working correctly

6 months ago I purchased a refrigerator with automatic ice maker that I have to turn off. Instead they have sent two repair men out and I have to reach in and turn off the ice maker after it makes to much ice.

Imagine that I have to manually turn off the automatic ice maker makes sense. Will not ever purchase another product from this outlet.

Let me know if there is anyone out there with the same issues and write me back your answers on such a problem that I am having. Get back intouch with me at tbtimo@aol.com.

bigtim
Loss
Review #136158 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Stamford, Connecticut - I just have to say that your web site is probably one of the worst I've visited.

Your website is awful. It is virtually useless and I don't understand why you don't improve it.

If you want to lose the internet customer keep using your present web designer. Finding anything on this site is a challenge that a consumer shouldn't have to endure.

Why you bother to even put a website is the question. Not only are you losing customers because they can't determine if you have what they want , but you lose the internet customer who is adroit at shopping on-line and is used to well designed and effecient retail websites.

Read
Review #136107 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer136107.

Other Company in Hope, Arkansas - Never again will I do the internet matches

My ex husband who has a restraining order for beating on me is on here, so anyone could be lurking here.I got notices that I had messages from him!I've got a lot of fake messages from members who want to talk to me.I have about decided that this is a waste of time and I do not want to get involved with a weird or who knows what other kind of person on any dating site anymore.I met one on a dating website who is a Christian-he ended up trying to take me for everything and left when he couldn't get it. He even took me to church with him and is involved in his church-but in truth-he tried to scam me.

Hope, Arkansas
Review #136064 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer136064.

Other Company in Phoenix, Arizona - Just shut up!

hi....., i`m Kalin Wynne if you really know me then

you probably know I hate fighting. Recently my

mom`s ex (Cami hutto) is kinda crazy, but she

is cool. So is my mom, my dad , and everybody

else.

My point is that why?........Why does my mom

and dad halfe to fight online and have other people

read it?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just stop!.... All that gossip is not true.

Some of it maybe but it reallt isn`t. Oh yeah, i`m not on my dads or mom`s side.All I really, really want... is for all of this trash to stop.

-kalin

awsome97
Review #136032 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Lubbock, Texas - The people at the company

my wife talked me into getting a card and soon as we did get the card the next day they stop us from using it.i am mad as *** i was at the hosptial trying to get pills for my heart so i sent my wife over to get money out of the atm and it didn't work so she called and said they said okay she went back to get the money and they still didn't give it to her so she came back to me and called them i was in pain i couldn't talk and they didn't won't to talk to her. so i get on the phone can't hear them and so my wife is listning and telling me what they are saying and they told me to go some where to show id i do not know why?they are sending me things in the mail if we can't use the card i went threw to much so my wife wrote a check we have good cards so why deal with them

Read
Review #135992 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer135992.

Other Company in Manlius, New York - "preparing to ship" Ha Ha "Got Nothing"

I kept looking online and saw my floor lamps were preparing to ship. So I gave my husband the picture of the item at christmas, since it was back ordered.

I called today 12/30/2008 to find that they ran out of the item but failed to notify me. They just said well we didn't charge you! and Now they say they are sorry for the mix up, but from the looks of this site, I'm not the only one they shafted. Real reputable.

I'll never do buisness with them again.

I told them there catalog was only good for starting a fire.

Read
Review #135984 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer135984.

TOO MANY CALLS 7:00 am to 11:00 p.m

They call too often, several times a day, and keep recalling even after speaking with someone on their end. Also set up arrangements for car payments and I got a confirmation number, but they still keep harrassing us.

I cannot keep dealing with all of the phone calls they are making to us and our friends/ references. I have sent a written request to them to stop calling my friends and my job. I am not so sure they will comply.

I guess we will see. i am very unsatisfied with this company and will never do business with them again.

Altenkirchen, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany #49420

Hey ***... who is "they"?

Review #135970 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer135970.

One to many threats

Like so many other individuals we are have financial problems. We get behind but we do make, but we make every effort to to make the payment.

the personnel that contact us both at home and work are rude beyond belief. all they do is is threaten you. One individual told me I would not have a car by the end of the week if I did not make a direct payment on the spot They will not work withyou in any way.

Shame to the CEO of this company. He deserves no government help, poor business managment got him what he deserves

indi323
Jena, Thuringen, Germany #50459

Brett...your an ***.

Better to work with someone with financial trouble then to repo their car. In the end, the finance company is going to lose a lot more $$ on a repo then helping a customer until they get back on their feet.

No one wants to lose their car, job or health, but reality is...these things happen.

I hope, Brett, that you are never diagnosed with a terminal illness and forced to quit your job and wait months without income for disability! You know...the same disability system you've been paying into with every paycheck you get?

Wake up.

Goldsboro, North Carolina, United States #49327

If I were you I would pay your debt. I know times are tough but that is no excuse not to pay your debt.

My mother can pay her debts and does not spend unnecessary. Also those are not threats they are making they are consequences to not paying your debt. Kids get these "threats" all the time.

They have every right to take your car if you can't control your finances. Better start prasticing hitchhiking now.

Review #135908 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer135908.

Other Company in Omaha, Nebraska - Collection calls

it really *** me off when collection companies call and use the automated setup and don't care about what is said on the other end of the call. I have a message that tells them to stop calling since they are not calling on any of my accounts.

Then when a real person calls they ignore my message and leave a message for someone who does not live at my house.

Their way of getting around my being able to file a complaint is not leaving the name or number for the company they are calling for. I am really sick of listening to the phone ring of calls that have nothing to do with me.

fraudmagnet
Review #135894 is a subjective opinion of poster.