Other Company in Veneta, Oregon - Ach withdrawal

To whom it may concern:

You will stop making ach withdrawals form Sam Compogno and Stephanie Aiken joint account as we did not authorize this withdrawal and we have closed these accounts so that you can not get into them. If you continue to do so we will contact our lawyer and have it taken care of through him. You do not have our permission to do this and we have never given you permission to to an ach withdrawal as we do not know who you are and we do not have loans or car loans from you

Sam Compogno and Stephanie Aiken

Veneta, Oregon
Review #136288 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer136288.

Other Company in Slidell, Louisiana - Cant upload my pic

I have recently rejoined about 2 weeks ago & have tried over & over & over to reload my pic. At first it takes then it "poofs" away.

This same pic was on this site before about 4 months ago. I get all kinds of flirts sayng they like my pic but yet it isnt there to show. Letting me know someone is interested just for reading my ad doesnt prove that they are interested. A flirt or email from them to me would prove that much.

This site is a joke...you want a goood free site try PlentyofFish. You can email back & forth all you like

Read
Review #136274 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer136274.

Other Company in Buffalo, New York - Unauthorized charge to my account

I have received an unauthorized charge to my account. If it is that easy for you guys to take money from me, why don't you just go ahead and access everyones accounts and take what you want.

I have never and never will access this web site unless it is for this reason. You obviously do not know how to engage in a safe website if anyone can use everyones personal information to use your worthless site. There is absolutely no reason with the secure websites available why anyone should be using this one. Very unhappy at the this time.

Please remove anything that is personal that should require a code of some sort. Get with the times.

Read
Review #136221 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer136221.

Lied to my family

they lied to me an my wife,we kept telling them we could not afford this,they were like vultures at a car lot..I'm Very disappointed in them an ourselves,for allowing them to talk me into this program.after 2 hrs. of them drilling us,we were emotionally,physically,mentally drained,it got to a point where we just said anything to them,just to get out of there.we want out of this obligation,we are stopping payments,. we are both since unemployed do to health issues.there is no such thing as communication with this corporation.once they suck you in your screwed.

Tollegno, Piemonte, Italy #51580

mulch, you crack me up. I like you.

Might just help a little if you had mentioned, ummmmmmm I dunno, THE FREAKING NAME OF THE COMPANY!!!!

Review #136212 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer136212.

Other Company in Orlando, Florida - Really not any happier than before...........

STILL NOT HAPPY.......GETTING EVEN MORE PISSED OFF, SO TO SPEAK. I HAVE ONE EYE AND IT IS NOT EASY TO DECIDE WHO TO GO TO FOR EYE GLASSES.....YOU HAVE A REPUTATION THAT & ALL FOGGED.....YOUR PROFESSIONALS SAY..."PLASTIC SCRATCHES IN TIME.......BUT IN LESS THAN TEN DAYS?"???????

I SELDEM COMPLAIN, BUT NOW I AM PISSED.....NOT TO BE STOPPED....LET'S SEE IF YOU REALLY CARE....BOUGHT IN TERRE HAUTE IND. ONCE AND NAPLES TWICE....MY MISTAKE???

DON MCKINNEY,RETIRED. 67 YRS. CALL CELL PHONE # 239-877-1180......ACTUALLY RESIDE IN TWO HOMES..ONE IN CLEARWATER, FL.

& ONE IN ROBINSON, IL. ALSO HAVE CONDO IN NAPLES....

THIS IS REALLY STARTING TO *** ME OFF...

Read
Review #136193 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer136193.

Other Company in Orlando, Florida - NOT HAPPY , YOU ARE BETTER THAN THIS...

i am not happy...a disabled vet with one eye. first pair of trans. lenses foggy... second pair cost over $300.00 & in 10 days no better...this is not good business & not even fair.... I have not contacted the VA , BUT...not happy DON MCKINNEY 239-877-1180 .........made special trip to Naples to get these glasses. Not HAPPY...YOU WOULD NOT BE EITHER...................I AM EVEN FROM ILLINOIS......

BOUGHT IN NAPLES FL.&.TERRE HAUTE IND..LIVING IN CLEARWATER,FL. i BELIEVED IN Y0UR REPUTAT

LET US SEE IF YOU RESPOND

I COULD GET GLASSES FOR FREE, BUT PREFERED YOURS. NOT HAPPY WITH YOU OR MYSELF..........

Read
Review #136192 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer136192.

Defctive module

the customer service stinks . I have a defective module and can't get any one tio help me.

the module does not work on any computer i own the the customer service sucks. Would not recommend to any one.i guess the company does care as long as the get your money.does anyone have a phone number for these thieves? they take your money and they give no help in return.

modules are cheap in construction and they are not reliable. Very poor design just like their customer service.Por Poor POOR POOR POOR POORPOOR POOR POOR POOR POOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read

I'm always very hesitant to believe what I read on here because this is a prime example of how many illiterate people post on here.

KNEARHOOF
Loss
Review #136175 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Threaten, reposessed my $10,000 car for a loan of $2,800

I have had a loan ongoing for 4 years, I do have problems paying on time, but I always get caught up and never have got 3 payments behind sometimes 2 but never 3. I am harassed threatened and talked to like trash every time I need to pay a little late.

Threats like ' I am coming to your house"" to get my car, (collateral). They have repossessed my $10,000 car 2 times now. The loan was down to $1,800 and they convinced me I had to rewrite the loan!!!!! I must be crazy because now the balance is $3,000!!!!

I am going to pay this loan off soon and I suggest to anyone needing a loan, NEVER GO WITH GENERAL FINANCE!!!!! THEY ARE RUDE, COLD, AND PLAIN OLD MEAN!!!!!!!

Read

You are upset because you get harassing phone calls because you are often 60-90 days late in payments? How is General Finance "mean" when you are an *** and do not pay your bills on time?

They want their money.

You would too. Wow, you are truly an ***.

Review #136161 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer136161.

Other Company in Cleveland, Ohio - Ice Maker still not working correctly

6 months ago I purchased a refrigerator with automatic ice maker that I have to turn off. Instead they have sent two repair men out and I have to reach in and turn off the ice maker after it makes to much ice.

Imagine that I have to manually turn off the automatic ice maker makes sense. Will not ever purchase another product from this outlet.

Let me know if there is anyone out there with the same issues and write me back your answers on such a problem that I am having. Get back intouch with me at tbtimo@aol.com.

bigtim
Loss
Review #136158 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Stamford, Connecticut - I just have to say that your web site is probably one of the worst I've visited.

Your website is awful. It is virtually useless and I don't understand why you don't improve it.

If you want to lose the internet customer keep using your present web designer. Finding anything on this site is a challenge that a consumer shouldn't have to endure.

Why you bother to even put a website is the question. Not only are you losing customers because they can't determine if you have what they want , but you lose the internet customer who is adroit at shopping on-line and is used to well designed and effecient retail websites.

Read
Review #136107 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer136107.