You are an ***

You debtors are all the same. You spend money you dont have and then refuse to pay the bill.

What is it today the economy. Too busy sitting on your *** to actually get a job. You never take any responsibility. You will use any excuse you can to get disability although there is nothing wrong other than your mental disability.

My two year old nephew acts with more maturity than you ever would. Just pay your bill and stop putting the blame on everyone.

You created this get off your *** and finally do something with your life. Just go away and dont come back

Read

In 2009, both my husband and I had almost perfect credit. No late payments, nothing. Since then we have gone through some really difficult times. A lot of things happened that we did not anticipate. Cell phones have contracts, Landline don’t. To save money we got rid of our Landline. And kept the cell phone. I have never been contacted by a debt collector, until April of 2011, they harassed me, they intimidated me and WOULD NOT WORK WITH ME, DEMANDED that I make payments that I could not afford. Because of my ignorance and because it was a debt collector attorney’s office. I did what they asked of me. Even though I told them that we were struggling, and that It would be an extreme hardship on us to make those payments. I was making payments on 3 accounts and had paid off one. The 3 accounts that we were paying on were never late, they were direct debited from out checking account. We have cut down our expense to the bare bones. But that is not enough for them. They garnished our joint checking account, and the day after called and asked for more money. BY NO MEANS AM I PUTTING THE BLAME ON ANYONE BUT MYSELF, IF I WOULD HAVE HAD A CRYSTAL BALL AND COULD HAVE LOOKED INTO THE FUTURE, THIS WOULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED. UNFORTUNLY I DON’T HAVE A CRYSTAL BALL, AND WASENT ABLE TO LOOK INTO THE FUTURE.

If you could walk one day in my shoes, and feel the guilt and hopelessness I feel, because were not able to pay our bills, my husband and I both go to work every day. But of course, you don’t care. You don’t care if were paying as much as we can, eating rice and beans, cutting every cost that we can. You don’t care if my family becomes homeless, or doesn’t have the necessities. You don’t care if we are truly honestly doing everything that we can to pay off our bills, all you want to do it be demeaning to people that have gone through circumstances that they did not anticipate. Its debt collectors like you that only wants to humiliate and talk disrespectful to people when you call, never listen to what is going on, don’t care that we are poor, and going through a very difficult time, and that we are trying to pay back what we owe. But that is not good enough. You never offer help, or solutions, don’t care that it’s obvious that we are paying as much as we can, and have showed good faith. You are a very ugly person, inside and out.

I have been sued, had our joint checking account garnished with pending transactions, left without a penny, and over $200 in overdraft fees. Yes we do have two children that we are responsible for. It’s a sickening feeling to not be able to provide the necessities (healthy food) for our children for 2 weeks. I have been served papers by mean, nasty, bully servers, that yelled at me and didn’t care that my children were there crying. That banged on our door so hard that it actually bowed. Both my boys came running to me with tears in their eyes, scared to death. I wish they still had debtors prison, I would gladly go to stop subjecting my children to what they have been subjected too, because of debt.

I have never bought anything on a credit card that I ever imagined that I would not be able to pay back. If by some chance we make it through this, I will never have another credit card again.

It’s not that I don’t want to pay my bills; it’s that I don’t have the ability too. They have a copy of our credit report; they can see that there is no way we could ever get a loan. If there was any way that we could pay them in full today, I would. A bill is now twice the amount, because of their fees.And the debt company paid pennies for it. This has been the worst NIGHTMARE of my life. If there were any way I could pay them, so they would just leave us alone I would. But as I said, it's not that I don’t want to pay, they refuse to accept the fact that we are not able too. They put a lien on our house, if we were able to sell our house that we have lived in for 9 years and were able to break even on the mortgage and pay off our debts, we would have done that a long time ago. We bought our house for top dollar when the housing market was booming, if we sold it now, we wouldn’t make enough to cover what we owe on it, let alone pay our debts.

I am paying on debts that I asked for verification that they were our, and was told they would send it to us, and never got anything. Only devastating phone calls asking for more money, do I feed my children or pay more money to the debt collector. I choose to feed my children. NO, I am not giving you the $200 that I spend a month on groceries.

LMAO Wooooow...someone seems to have an honest opinion. woo!

Review #136345 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer136345.

Other Company in Veneta, Oregon - Ach withdrawal

To whom it may concern:

You will stop making ach withdrawals form Sam Compogno and Stephanie Aiken joint account as we did not authorize this withdrawal and we have closed these accounts so that you can not get into them. If you continue to do so we will contact our lawyer and have it taken care of through him. You do not have our permission to do this and we have never given you permission to to an ach withdrawal as we do not know who you are and we do not have loans or car loans from you

Sam Compogno and Stephanie Aiken

Veneta, Oregon
Review #136288 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer136288.

Other Company in Slidell, Louisiana - Cant upload my pic

I have recently rejoined about 2 weeks ago & have tried over & over & over to reload my pic. At first it takes then it "poofs" away.

This same pic was on this site before about 4 months ago. I get all kinds of flirts sayng they like my pic but yet it isnt there to show. Letting me know someone is interested just for reading my ad doesnt prove that they are interested. A flirt or email from them to me would prove that much.

This site is a joke...you want a goood free site try PlentyofFish. You can email back & forth all you like

Read
Review #136274 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer136274.

Other Company in Buffalo, New York - Unauthorized charge to my account

I have received an unauthorized charge to my account. If it is that easy for you guys to take money from me, why don't you just go ahead and access everyones accounts and take what you want.

I have never and never will access this web site unless it is for this reason. You obviously do not know how to engage in a safe website if anyone can use everyones personal information to use your worthless site. There is absolutely no reason with the secure websites available why anyone should be using this one. Very unhappy at the this time.

Please remove anything that is personal that should require a code of some sort. Get with the times.

Read
Review #136221 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer136221.

Lied to my family

they lied to me an my wife,we kept telling them we could not afford this,they were like vultures at a car lot..I'm Very disappointed in them an ourselves,for allowing them to talk me into this program.after 2 hrs. of them drilling us,we were emotionally,physically,mentally drained,it got to a point where we just said anything to them,just to get out of there.we want out of this obligation,we are stopping payments,. we are both since unemployed do to health issues.there is no such thing as communication with this corporation.once they suck you in your screwed.

Tollegno, Piemonte, Italy #51580

mulch, you crack me up. I like you.

Might just help a little if you had mentioned, ummmmmmm I dunno, THE FREAKING NAME OF THE COMPANY!!!!

Review #136212 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer136212.

Other Company in Orlando, Florida - Really not any happier than before...........

STILL NOT HAPPY.......GETTING EVEN MORE PISSED OFF, SO TO SPEAK. I HAVE ONE EYE AND IT IS NOT EASY TO DECIDE WHO TO GO TO FOR EYE GLASSES.....YOU HAVE A REPUTATION THAT & ALL FOGGED.....YOUR PROFESSIONALS SAY..."PLASTIC SCRATCHES IN TIME.......BUT IN LESS THAN TEN DAYS?"???????

I SELDEM COMPLAIN, BUT NOW I AM PISSED.....NOT TO BE STOPPED....LET'S SEE IF YOU REALLY CARE....BOUGHT IN TERRE HAUTE IND. ONCE AND NAPLES TWICE....MY MISTAKE???

DON MCKINNEY,RETIRED. 67 YRS. CALL CELL PHONE # 239-877-1180......ACTUALLY RESIDE IN TWO HOMES..ONE IN CLEARWATER, FL.

& ONE IN ROBINSON, IL. ALSO HAVE CONDO IN NAPLES....

THIS IS REALLY STARTING TO *** ME OFF...

Read
Review #136193 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer136193.

Other Company in Orlando, Florida - NOT HAPPY , YOU ARE BETTER THAN THIS...

i am not happy...a disabled vet with one eye. first pair of trans. lenses foggy... second pair cost over $300.00 & in 10 days no better...this is not good business & not even fair.... I have not contacted the VA , BUT...not happy DON MCKINNEY 239-877-1180 .........made special trip to Naples to get these glasses. Not HAPPY...YOU WOULD NOT BE EITHER...................I AM EVEN FROM ILLINOIS......

BOUGHT IN NAPLES FL.&.TERRE HAUTE IND..LIVING IN CLEARWATER,FL. i BELIEVED IN Y0UR REPUTAT

LET US SEE IF YOU RESPOND

I COULD GET GLASSES FOR FREE, BUT PREFERED YOURS. NOT HAPPY WITH YOU OR MYSELF..........

Read
Review #136192 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer136192.

Defctive module

the customer service stinks . I have a defective module and can't get any one tio help me.

the module does not work on any computer i own the the customer service sucks. Would not recommend to any one.i guess the company does care as long as the get your money.does anyone have a phone number for these thieves? they take your money and they give no help in return.

modules are cheap in construction and they are not reliable. Very poor design just like their customer service.Por Poor POOR POOR POOR POORPOOR POOR POOR POOR POOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read

I'm always very hesitant to believe what I read on here because this is a prime example of how many illiterate people post on here.

KNEARHOOF
Loss
Review #136175 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Threaten, reposessed my $10,000 car for a loan of $2,800

I have had a loan ongoing for 4 years, I do have problems paying on time, but I always get caught up and never have got 3 payments behind sometimes 2 but never 3. I am harassed threatened and talked to like trash every time I need to pay a little late.

Threats like ' I am coming to your house"" to get my car, (collateral). They have repossessed my $10,000 car 2 times now. The loan was down to $1,800 and they convinced me I had to rewrite the loan!!!!! I must be crazy because now the balance is $3,000!!!!

I am going to pay this loan off soon and I suggest to anyone needing a loan, NEVER GO WITH GENERAL FINANCE!!!!! THEY ARE RUDE, COLD, AND PLAIN OLD MEAN!!!!!!!

Read

You are upset because you get harassing phone calls because you are often 60-90 days late in payments? How is General Finance "mean" when you are an *** and do not pay your bills on time?

They want their money.

You would too. Wow, you are truly an ***.

Review #136161 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer136161.

Other Company in Cleveland, Ohio - Ice Maker still not working correctly

6 months ago I purchased a refrigerator with automatic ice maker that I have to turn off. Instead they have sent two repair men out and I have to reach in and turn off the ice maker after it makes to much ice.

Imagine that I have to manually turn off the automatic ice maker makes sense. Will not ever purchase another product from this outlet.

Let me know if there is anyone out there with the same issues and write me back your answers on such a problem that I am having. Get back intouch with me at tbtimo@aol.com.

bigtim
Loss
Review #136158 is a subjective opinion of poster.