Other Company in Pensacola, Florida - I'm upset

I thought I would have been charged $1.00 the day I spoke to the csr which was Friday or Saturday. I was charged a couple days later and I did not have any money in my account.

I was also charged a decline fee. I would like to cancel my subscription and have my 2.95 reimbursed. I should not have to get charged extra because this company did not take their money out the day they spoke to me. I should not have to pay for that.

My name is Kristie Page if you need to know. Thank you very much.

Read

Kristie Page, you are an ***. Have a great day!

Higashiosaka-Shi, Osaka, Japan #52156

Your review failed to say which company did this, failed to say why they did it, and what really happened.

Terrible review

kristiepage
Loss
Review #137207 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Sued me without notice!!!

One week ago, I checked my checking account, and noticed that there was a withdrwal of 136.00. I confronted the bank and was told that a company sued me and they had court documents to justify.

This action caused 3 checks to bounce in my account. I was never notifed that this was taking place, by mail or by phone. One week later I have received the court documents in the mail from my bank saying that I have been sued for 1077.34.

The address in the documents was 50 Brooker st. I have never Even lived there!!!!

Read

Totally doable if you had a signed, or the virtual equivalent of a signed agreement of some sort. It's in the Uniform Commercial Code, Article 9 transactions.

Find out who it was from the bank to be sure. I was surprised myself. But hey, if you're ever bored, or want good bathroom reading, buy a copy of the UCC to read. Every consumer should have one.

It's mere peanuts compared to the fees you owe.

Banks suck, and the laws protecting them do as well. Free America is great!!

Review #137197 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer137197.

Lowering interest rate

to whom it may concern, my name is MANUEL I ZAMORA. I am currently deployed with the US Army.

I have recently received some news from my wife that has me angered. I sent you my a copy of my my orders, and the serviceman's act. with this information you have to lower my excisting int rate to 6%. This paper work was sent on the 10 of Dec 2008! To disappointment, the int rate has not been lowered. And what really angers me most is, you have repeatedly gave my wife the run around! I personally called you last month to make sure you that you have lowered my rate, and your rep told me that you have.

It is obvious that your rep lied to me!!!

@ months has passed, and one month has passed since I spoke to one of your liers!! I am going to to e mail my personal lawer, and talk to JAG here at my unit. If your company does proceed with the adj, and giving me credit since Dec, I will take your company to court, and have JAG follow with action of their own. This is the second time that I have had an account with your company, the last being paid in full in a short period of time. I will give you 36 hours to comply. When my wife calls, I am really hoping that you coperate with her in the fullest, and in a polite manner. I give her full authority to deal, and get any information she needs from my account.

Her name is Irma Tchamourian.

You will here from my Jag if this matter is taken care of.

Read

Don't be *** listen carefully ok here goes it's like this see Litton hides behind the holy bible pretending to care look at the local PR a pretty fancy cover for a huge pile of greed aaaaaaaaah aint life good at the top I just added an additional 40k to your modified loan that was lowered 1/2 % I skim the cream aka 40k and wait until you default again whamm tada!!default ?you again more fees sure another foreclosure ? why not litton loves this game bet you do too hey don;t forget my contribution of school supplies, redcross donations litton charges it's employees $10 each and uses funds to stand on soap box on what a fine christian company we are take take take everyone is little compared to the mighty Litton Servicing.....

manny zamora
Oldenburg, Niedersachsen
Review #137193 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Winter Park, Florida - Lost security deposit & destroyed my credit

Required a $200 deposit, 8 yreas later when closing my account they had no record and reported the final bill of $158 as a "charge off" to the 3 credit bureaus driving my credit score into the toilet. 3 years later I finally got them to acknowledge that the receipts and documentation I had might have been legitimate and even though they could not disprove them they agreed to correct my credit reports never once even coming close to admitting fault or saying "sorry".

They caused us extreme hardship as we had counted on refinancing and home equity loan to finish an ongoing rehab of our home which we were unable to get due to their erroneous credit reporting. If we had money we would definitely hire a lawyer and sue them

Read
Review #137135 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer137135.

Other Company in Detroit, Michigan - IF YOUR GOING TO SUBCRIBE TO A WEB SITE READ THE LAW AND THE FINE PRINT IT RONG WHAT THEY DO 2 YOU

Not all the Woman on the site are fake i say it 50/50 and i don't like it but do you blame them it a business.I was kick off for using a woman Profile to access the site to meet woman but i got what i wanted and she is great so you just have to be smart and out smart the site like i did its got it up and downs so must use consumer sense when joining any site or you louse your money to the site that doesn't care about you...

*** Men

airforce1silva
Review #137083 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Johnstown, New York - Will not take credit card Yet I have a great credit line left, as I called about it!

Could not get the info on credit card to work, and yet it was correct. Tried several times.. Two different days. Also know I have a good credit line available, yet, and yet it says " Use another card" I am not going to place in several different credit cards numbers and info when this should go through. It was a reputable card and also one they are accepting

I guess they will loose business if it does not accept your cards...... I asked for a telephone number, and " No they do not have that available"

I will shop elsewhere..This

Read
Review #137062 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer137062.

Other Company in Chicago, Illinois - Can't delete bad files

Signed up and can't clean without all credit card info again. need to find out how to clean after the san report.

The san says there are 2700 files to get rid of and when I try I get the screen to sign up for the service and when I put it in I get a different screen and I don't know what to do I need help.I need to clean it up because my computer is running slow and then says that internet explorer quit working and I don't understand that either.

Please I need help. Thank-YOU

Read
Review #137059 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer137059.

Other Company in Detroit, Michigan - Your add is rotton

my wife is so afraid of mice that your ad scares her.sometimes she cant sleep because of it. please stop showing the mice[rats]on tv.

i'm sure other people have the same problem with mice. i am sure your product works well but you don't have to scare people who have this phobia.i hope i wont have to take her to therapy because of this ad.

people say just turn the channel but sometimes you cant turn it that quick,beleive me we tried,but those mice are the first things you see.thats nasty!!!!!

thank you.

Read
Review #137018 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer137018.

Other Company in Winnetka, California - I cancelled my membership and im still being charged and over charged

of i paid my last bill by check even afer they told me it was canceled i wrote check for 25.90 and mail it. i still got charged again for the 25.90 plus you sent me another movie when i had canceled the membership.

now my bill 51.80 i will not be charge for the other movie that was sent... sleeping beaurty..... cuz i paid my last bill by mail of 25.90. i am disappointed....

please do not send me another movie or i dont want be part of the club period. Thanks natalie cox of cullman alabama 35055

Read
Review #136940 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer136940.

How to get my winning prize?

I received an email last 15th Jan 09 that i won $1million. How to get my prize? I don't have money to pay for the lawyer of 925 euro. Is it possible if you send the check in my address? Pls reply me as soon as possible? Godbless.

They ask me to get the lawyer but i don't really have money to pay. I'm just earning a little bit to help my siblings to go to school. I know it's really hard to believe but i want to try and know if is really true as well that i won the above mentioned amount.

Truly yours,

Michelle

Kymmberlie
#204424

are you kidding? how old are you?

Review #136815 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer136815.