Other Company in Prairieville, Louisiana - Summary from Feb 10, 2009 of my complaint today is March 4, 2009

Called again today after paying off all my collect calls now they are telling me that it will be April the 1st. When is someone going to do something about these problems with the program of excepting collect calls from the prison system.

Tomorrow I will be talking with a manager about this, this is complete and total *** about how they do their paper work. One time I called they said back Feb 10 will the March 11, call back talk to someone else it was March the 19, now today it is April 1, 2009 when are you all going to get your heads out of your *** and do something about this problem.

tigerlady49
Review #138098 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in San Lorenzo, California - Police harass some, ignore others

A cop's wife made a comment that the cops don't have time to enforce these laws but that is not true, we see them driving leisurely along doing nothing after complaints have been called in, they had time to beat up that 15 year old girl they showed on news, and a 12 year old girl in Galveston, Texas, who is an honor student, and they threatened to shoot her puppy, and cops in India beat up a five year old girl, beat her black and blue to teach her a lesson because she stole a wallet, guess cops are real good at picking on and beating up little girls, they ignore everyone else who is doing something but the minute we do the same thing they are all over us, it is so easy to see what they are doing, and read a book called L.A. Secret Police where he tells how he was trained to be a cop and trained to beat people up and plant false evidence and lie in court and all sorts of stuff,

pizzed
Review #138080 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in San Lorenzo, California - Cops are not too busy to enforce laws.

Some cop's wife said the cops are too busy to enforce the laws, that is not true, in 20 years they have not have one minute, give me a break, after we report something we see them drive leisurely by doing nothing, and they always have time to harass certain people over certain petty things, how did they find time to beat up that 15 yr old girl and when i tried to find the story on the internet, there were many more stories of cops beating up kids, one girl is 12 yrs old and in Galveston and an honor student and the cops beat her up outside and she was naked and was clinging to a tree calling out Daddy, Daddy and her five month old puppy grabbed one of the cops and he threatened to shoot her puppy and there are many stories like this, we see a lot, don't try to say they are too busy, one cop took a woman behind a paint store and had sex with her and it was all caught on camera, they have time for that, lots of them have girlfriends on the side and they have time for that, they had time to beat Rodney King and others, they have time to be in on gangstalking. They could enforce these laws if they wanted to. If they are petty laws then why were they made into laws, just say it is ok to do these things, they do them anyway, it is only that if we do the same thing we get arrested and these others get away with it, they pick and choose who to enforce laws on,

Read
Review #138075 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer138075.

Other Company in Boise, Idaho - Company is a pile of *** to work with!

This company is a joke they will charge you late fees when you pay your account one day early and they talk to you like you are a pile of ***. Costumer service is rude and do not listen to you.

Are account was due on the first of every month and like most Americans the mail usually get the payment to them on the 5th or so they will call you every hour on the hour till they receive the payment. What a joke *** of *** finance company!!!!

Spend your money somewhere else not with this company! Joke

Read
Review #138070 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer138070.

Other Company in Syracuse, New York - Thanks ***

The *** in the Albany, NY store sold me a printer in the box with no cord to go from the printer to my tower. How was I to know?

The box was sealed like it came from the factory this way.

I can see how you *** are going out of business, will be the last time I buy anything from you jerks.

I'm so glad a company like this is going out of business as opposed to ripping the consumer off. I can only imagine how long they have ripped the consumer off and have come to realize that this is probably why they are finally going out of business.

Read
Review #138037 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer138037.

Grocery store fired me!

I got fired from my job and did not get a warning. Twice, I got accused of being short $100.00.

They could have called me and spared me the drive of 17 miles from my home. It seams that they do this to new employees and in a way they are actually making money off them. They didn't bother to look back on their records to see where the money went or check the camera to see what time it happened. I know that they are selling cigarettes to minors and lotto tickets to minors too.

Who do I complain to and where can I go to be heard?

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #148637

I think the reason she did not put the company name Sally is because she was stealing the money and she does not want them to sue her for posting fake reviews on them of selligs lotto tickets and cigeretts to minors.

Review #137984 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer137984.

Other Company in Chicago, Illinois - Sidewalks not shoveled at entryway to bank

I visited the 10801 South Western branch on Monday, February 23 and the snow had not been shoveled.

My husband and I were parked in the handicapped parking and it was very slippery for us. This is very dangerous for anyone but especially the handicapped.

I spoke to one of the managers and he said that a call had been put in to corporate. If someone falls a call to corporate is not good enough. The walks should be cleaned before the bank opens for business.

The sidewalks could be salted at night or early morning and that would help,

Read
Review #137932 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer137932.

Sends me checks for closed account!

PLEASE CORRECT. I CLOSED MY ACCOUNT A LONG TIME AGO.

YOU KEEP SENDING ME CHECKS TO GET MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT. IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE CLOSED. I CUT UP THE CARDS. IDON'T WANT ANY MORE CREDIT CARDS.

I DON'T WANT TO RECIEVE ANY MORE BLANK CHECKS. IWANT THE ACCOUNT CLOSED FOREVER! I'M TIRED OF RECIEVENG BLANK CHECKS IN THE MAIL EVERY OTHER WEEK. IT'S TOO DANGEROUS.

STOP IT. I TRIED TO CALL AND I CAN'T REACH ANYONE BECAUSE THEY WANT ME TO ENTER MY 16 DIGIT ACCOUNT NUMBER. HELLO!

I DON'T HAVE IT!

Read

I too hate idiots like you.

Review #137891 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer137891.

NO human to talk to just computers

But you letter states you are open until10:00pm , We just want to arrange a payment plan, Please call us stating who you are We were having a hard time , We are very responsible people and have been in this house ten yrs.keeping up with motgage payments last year when I became ill . We have been trying to pay back a little at a time to get caught up. Everytime I call to talk to someone they say they are closed.We keep getting default letters and accelerate letters I need help Diane and Mike Gauvin Loan no.41147414

Read

Who are you addressing this complaint to, ***???

Review #137873 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer137873.

Other Company in Livingston, New Jersey - Inability to resolve & process short sale in 6months

A short sale package was faxed 3 times to them before someone actually said they got it. Supervisors will not answer the phones.

BPO's are impossible to schedule [ it took 6 weeks of promises & then it was done without my agent ].We have had a cash offer since September and it is now almost march 1 and still not resolved.

you never speak to the same person & must repeat your story & no one can help.Calls are not returned.Our counteroffer has been with them for over 2 weeks & they have not responded. It is very upsetting & they are incompetent.

Read
Review #137864 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer137864.