HOSPITAL FEES

It is ridiculous at the outrageous costs for hospital fees. I am not insured and am willing to pay my bills but this is riduculous!!!!

$715. for what an er fee. The people working for that hospital need to take customer service courses, everyone was rude except the receptionist. i felt like they were judging me by the words they used.

Obama needs to do something soon about these health care issue.

i went to a doctor in Mexico for an eye infection and it only cost me $15 American dollars that was with medicine! it just goes to show how ridiculous this place is!

Camden Point, Missouri, United States #55015

That is nice price..I went to Shawnee Mission Hospital to the ER and they charge me over $2000 for blood work and gave me pain shot..Next night had to go back and they did the same thing..Finally when I thought I was going to die with to Olathe Hospital the next night and they took one look at me and bam my sugar was over 500..which I never knew I was diabetic..thank God for Olathe or I probably been dead on the 4th day....Makes you wonder if they more into getting money or healing you...Wont take a sick dog to Shawnee Mission Hospital in Kansas City, Kansas..and now one xray that takes 1 min to do cost over $700 no wonder the medical is out of control..Time for government to set in and take control of this problem...$40 for a tiny box of tissue to blow your nose...we are all doom

Review #139033 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer139033.

Other Company in Irvine, California - Very poor service and poor memory on servers part.

First, when the water was served the waiter tipped the tray and water soaked me to the point that the manager came over, the table had to be completely reset and new dry menus were delivered. We placed our orders.

No one asked what type of dressing I would like for my garden salad. Our salads were served and both my son and I asked for dressing. None arrived. I asked again for dressing and it arrived.

My son ate his salad as is because he was starving. Our pasta entrees were very good. My son ordered the 3 part meal. The server never asked what dessert he would like from the choices (however earlier told him he would bring the dessert menu for his choice) and then served him a scoop of vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup just like our daughter's kid's meal selection.

Neither the manager, who came by the tidy the table following the spill, nor the server ever offered to rectify the spill accident. We were easy going customers through it all but upon receiving the bill I found myself extremely frustrated and not in any hurry to return.

Read
Review #138900 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer138900.

Other Company in Wentzville, Missouri - Inferior products

I bought a carpet and had it installed. the carpet has only been in a year and has broken down so badly that it looks terrible.I went to the store that I bought it at and they told me that the company said it was alright, I tried to get someone dpwn to look at it ,no one came .I asked what they were going to do about it and no one will get back to me.I certainly will not do business with them again and I will certainly advertise for them! I would like to know where to go to get something done.

Thank Kenny D.,

I should just take you up on that offer. I must check out their warranties first though.

I must now be a smart shopper. Thanks to Menards.

Review #138885 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer138885.

Other Company in Las Vegas, Nevada - EVERYONE WHO HAS A MORTGAGE - THIS CAN SAVE YOUR HOME!

THIS WAS GIVEN TO ME BY A MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE DEFENSE ATTORNEY WHO KNOWS THIS GAME INSIDE & OUT!! HERE'S WHAT YOU DO-

EVERYONE WHO HAS A MORTGAGE - EVERYONE! SHOULD OPEN A SPECIAL ACCOUNT @ YOUR BANK, INSTEAD OF SENDING THE PAYMENTS, PUT THE PAYMENTS IN THE SPECIAL ACCT. THEN MAKE THE LENDER PROVE THEY ARE THE CORRECT ENTITY TO BE RECEIVING THE MORTGAGE PAYMENTS. THAT MEANS THEY NOT ONLY HOLD THE ORIGINAL NOTE & MORTGAGE BUT IF THEY OBTAINED IT FROM ANOTHER ENTITY, THAT THEY HAVE REAL LEGITIMATE ASSIGNMENTS OF THE ORIGINAL NOTE & MORTGAGE! IF THEY PROVE THEY OWN THE NOTE, PULL THE MONEY OUT OF THE SPECIAL ACCT. AND PAY THEM. IF THEY DON'T PROVE THEY ARE THE RIGHT ENTITY TO BE PAYING, HIRE A COMPETENT LAWYER TO CHALLENGE THE NOTE.

This is what we're currently doing and so far they haven't been able to produce the Note, the Judge won't allow them to foreclose, and even if they find the note, now with the new laws in effect, they have to offer a loan mod before foreclosing.

If you need anymore info on this, such as the template for the letter to send lender....

dturtledove @aol.com Good Luck!

cherokee001
Review #138814 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Saint Paul, Minnesota - Membership cancelled but company decides to bill me anyway

I also am filing a complaint against reclaim. I did call in time to cancel my membership, I called in December 2008, then March 18, 2009 they decide to bill me again.

They stole my money and I want it back. The skin care product does not do what they claim. This company is just a rip off, I did not order the product, I do not want the product. I want they money back that they stole.

I am very upset about this, as another complaint stated the customer service people or rude and no one has any idea what they are doing. I want my money back.

This is a terrible product.

very dissatisfied ex-customer Joyce Walker

Read
Review #138723 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer138723.

Other Company in Palm Harbor, Florida - Kevin kabat, president

Your local cleveland st outlet cannot, release the name and address of your president. I finally had to call your 800# and wade thru supervisiors that spoke English.

You might camouflage your Cinci offices so that it would make it more difficult for a customer to locate? Our family is and has been in the local Tampa banking circuit for over 100 years. I have got to tell you you must, absolutely must have at least one (1) gentleman in each of your facilities.

Entry level women are not capable of handling multiple accounts. Please contact me asap, thank you

Read
Review #138714 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer138714.

Other Company in Toronto, Ontario - Just sounding off to fellow shoppers

sure there's a lot of junk and cheap quality but buyer beware when your getting discount jewellry etc. be discerning there is some good stuff too and you take your chances - just like gambling or the game of life you need to know your limits not get greedy and stay within your means -- good luck and happy shopping.

bonnie [canadian consumer].

i must use a minimum of 100 words so i guess i'll have to think of more info. try and avoid stuff made in china, italian made is usually good quality, created gems are mostly *** etc.

Read
Review #138699 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer138699.

Other Company in Towson, Maryland - Social services

i have many health problems and i have been trying to get insurance for so long and i always get turned down,but if i was from another country id get it in a heart beat.why is that,we live here we pay taxes,but as soon as someone from another country comes here they get everything.the only insurance i can get is that pac *** and that don't with anything serious,the doctor i see there has even wrote a letter to them telling them that if i didn't get these problems fixed they could kill me,and i cant work because i get sick to much

msshelly31
Review #138685 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Complain letter

I am writing to you to complain the pain and agony you have caused my son and our selves as parents. We feel that what happened on that particular day could have avoided.

I agree that as much my son needs to be disciplined it should have been done the way to was done. You have caused my son sleepiness nights and having made as incur a lot of expenses.

In this regard that we feel you should take the blame and and pay for all the expenses and it should be put down in writing that that will never happen again to my child and any other. I will not pursue this matter any further But this was to happen.

Pinedale, California, United States #53571
Dear Writer,
You are an ***!!!!!! :eek
Simpson, England, United Kingdom #53554

What the heck are you rambling on about?

Was your kid was told no or something and since he is not use to that word he is having mental trauma issues because he didn't know what it meant?

If he has a parent like you, any pain anybody could place on him would be nothing compared to having you as a parent. YOU ARE A NUT CASE and seem to need professional help and lots of medications (many, many times a day). And I agree your kid is probably a brat as well

Pinedale, California, United States #53541
This letter does not even make sense. Your son probably is a BRAT!!! :cry :x :(
jonmare13

It is our main goal to cause you and your family pain, major expense, and most important embaressment and ridicule for the actions of your child!, we feel if you had'nt have raised a BRAT none of this would have happened. Now FU*K OFF AND DEAL WITH YOUR SORRY AS* EXCUSE FOR A KID

View more comments
Review #138301 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer138301.

Other Company in Manila, Manila - Monthly deductions of SSS,Tax,Philhealth, wherein i am not a registered member

I am employed in a private school for 10 months. It was my mistake when I signed the contract wherein the contract has no date of effectiveness and expiration.

I never received the salary stated on my contract. Months later, I noticed that in my salary envelope, I was deducted with a certain amount along with Philhealt.

that according to my employer this served as my monthly contribution to this agency.I am not a registered member of Philhealth.because I never signed any registration form waving my intent to be a legal member. Where on earth those deductions deducted from my salary.

Read
Review #138254 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer138254.