Did not understand what happened when my payment did not go in for april

I can't believe you people. I never missed a payment if you look at my past record. MAIL BOXES WERE VANDALIZED IN aPRIL and my payment never got there. Trying to explain to your staff what happened and yes my interest rate will increase when none of it was my fault. Always sent more than the required amount. My payment for May includes April which was mailed MAY 14,

iS THAT THE WAY YOU TREAT YOUR CUSTOMERS who in the past never missed a payment, give me a break.

card #5491-3950-0736-0588, Sept.17.1945

Darquise Courchesne

:cry
dar
Review #140780 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Repeatedly calling my home

These people called my home 3-5 times daily for over 6 weeks w/computer then did not leave messages, my husband D Jones and & I did not respond, finally they started calling at 9PM and after , then I called to complain. They act self-righteous and further questioned my knowledge of a R Jones.

They are self-righteous in their abuse of info---including anyone w/ the names Jones, Smith, or _____. No integrity whatsoever. They asked me to verify my tel no when they'd already called me my name.

No integrity, no values. They are dogs and a shame to good people everywhere.

Read

if u have time do the same to them in your free time..tie them up on the phone inceesently because they have to pay people to sit at the phones and take calls just remeber if u do it in your free time its costing them money not u and if u do it enough they will lose more than their making.

Review #140775 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer140775.

Other Company in Bronx, New York - Consumer

New store in Nanuet: Incompetent Sales Specialist Mr. David.

Incompetent Installation Manager: Mrs. Kim. Intimidating Manager: Mr. Ralph DeCruz.

I was planning to buy a vinyl shed (Royal). On 4 ocassions I went to the store spending a total of 4 hours located at overview drive in Nanuet, everyone was giving me different prices, a shed that cost $1,198. was going to cost me $4,000 including ripped existing and install a newone. Finally I was fed up and cancelled the order.

Mr. Decruz reassured me to call me in a second to provide me with a confirmation never did.

Jose Santiago
Review #140759 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Cleveland, Ohio - No show

we cancelled our service with another cable provider and wish we never did. this place has the worst customer service i have ever dealt with in my life.

fist we had an appointment to install and they never showed up or even bothered to call and reschedule a new appointment. they are rude and not helpful at all. they kept transferring me around to more unhelpfull and rude people. they just kept saying "sorry and i understand your frustration" which doesn't give me cable.

then said they were going to call someone for me and would call me right back and never called me back. then a week later they sent a guy to my house who said he was injured a while ago and couldn't go on the roof to put the dish up there (isn't that their job?) so once again nothing got done.

needless to say we are still without cable. i wouldn't recommend this place to my worst enemy.

trbtson12608@yahoo.com
Review #140743 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Jeffrey Frieldander and Troy Wubbena are *** lovers under Federal Grand Jury Indictment

Here is information on these ***, SCAMMERS that I found on the internet:

1 Troy Wubbena was previosuly arrested on 2-10-2008 for two Felonies (UNLICENSED PRACTICE OF HEALTH CARE PROFESSION and UTTERING A FORGED INSTRUMENT) and was still out on bail when he got arrested again on 4-6-2009 with 13 more felonies.

2 Troy Wubbena does have a 103,184.26 tax lein from his personal taxes for his property in Miami. He also has leins on his Miami property for 2005 taxes and has a lein on his Bradenton home for unpaid property taxes.

3 Jeffrey Friedlander violated the conditions of his bail on 4-16-2009, which caused him to have his license suspended and probably explains his disappearance as he was most likely re arrested.

4 Jeffrey Friedlander is in a very nasty divorce. He is accused of having numerous *** trists with male prostitutes, with Troy Wubbena being one of his lovers.

I found all of this information on Drugbuyers.com .

Read

I do not know where the others who commented here get their information, but I have personally seen Mr. Wubbena and Dr.

Jeffrey kissing in the hall of a clinic while I was waiting in an examination room.

I was totally disgusted and it was very inappropriate. :eek :? :upset

you meant to write hustler not homo dont get mad cuz your wife was giving troy head for pills

Ludlow, Vermont, United States #123721

I agree, Jeff & Troy may be a lot of things but they aren't ***!

listen. I kno troy and he aint no homo he's actually a str8 pimp.

this website is total bs and to call him a homo us like saying britney spears is a sober woman.

webites like this will do what ever they can to find something to write about. Who ever made this web sire has no life and prob wishes troy is a homo

View more comments
Rodrick
Loss
Review #140723 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Jeffrey Friedlander & Troy Wubbena are Flaming *** (***) Criminals!

Here is information on these ***, SCAMMERS that I found on the internet:

1 Troy Wubbena was previosuly arrested on 2-10-2008 for two Felonies (UNLICENSED PRACTICE OF HEALTH CARE PROFESSION and UTTERING A FORGED INSTRUMENT) and was still out on bail when he got arrested again, under a Federal Grand Jury Indictment, on 4-6-2009 with 13 more drug peddling felonies.

4 Jeffrey Friedlander is in a very nasty divorce Where his wife is accusing him of repeated *** love trist with male prostitutes, Troy Wubbena being one of them.

This information can all be found on Drugbuyers.com

It's about time truth was told :cry :cry

I don't know where you get your convoluted information, but that is all it is -twisted. Jeff and I have been through a long divorce, but I would not call it NASTY.

I have never accused him of *** affairs. Who ever you are -stop writing LIES just to get your jollies off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Treat people the way you would want to be treated -- so before you start gossiping, get your facts straight. Just remember the great word "KARMA" it's a real phenomena.

Being cruel to other people could come back to harm you (and 'NO' that is a threat). I don't believe in revenge.

Review #140722 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer140722.

Too many dropped calls and still have to pay for them

It takes around 6 tries before my husband's calls get through. I checked and they are charging me 50 cents for every one they screw up on. How can this be fair? I am struggling to get by as it is. I am reporting this to my local news station and my Congressman and the Senator. This can't go on!!!!

Now this *** website is making me write 100 words just to air my anger. This is ***, too. I give up!!!!!!!! I am so tired of all this non sense. I am ready to quit the rat race!!!!!!

Read

Sounds like you need a vacation with God.

Review #140715 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer140715.

Other Company in Chicago, Illinois - Over charge

bill payed before statement date, their statement doesnt reflect your statement online that you see, they just take advantage of people !!!! I have checked my statement 10 day's prior of pay and ten day's after, the account doesn't match of my printed off version's of the bill.

This Bank takes advantage of people, and time something has to be done.

I agree with the President on these bank's taking advantage of the less fortuinate, and trying to do something to help the public. The bank's make their own rules and it's time we stop them.

Read
Review #140711 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer140711.

Other Company in Chicago, Illinois - Run around

Fraud department call to alert me to possible fraudulent use. This is good. The stopped the used closed my account and issued new cards. Assured me that the charges that were approved prior to receiving conformation that no one was allow to use my card in CA-I'm in midwest state-that no charges would appear on my account.

Next billing cycle there were the charges. Called, after bout four transfers all taken care of, NOT.

Next bill, there were credits to account but they rebilled me. After 13 transfers and 1 1/2 hours on phone I'm hoping it's corrected. We'll see next month.

Read
Review #140710 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer140710.

Other Company in Galesburg, Kansas - Assistant Manager did not keep his promise to a loyal customer

I had a Riding lawn mower to be fixed and was told it would be fixed on a wednesday , and if it was not he would bring one of the stores by thursday and it was not delivered as promised.

Then I called on a Friday and he kept giving the run around, and he promised me it would be there on Friday evening and it is still not here. If customers are not pleased, how in the world would you make a sale if all /or least some customers would not buy to own as I have been doing.

If the Manager was there, I would get complete satisfaction. But he was out on a convention or something, the sales Assistant Manager is another person that only cares about making a sale and does not want to give me a loaner.

I make my payment on time and I should be treated fairly.

Victor
Galesburg, Kansas
Review #140690 is a subjective opinion of poster.