Other Company in Atascadero, California - where"s my statement? I need a statment . What do I OWE . MEANWHILE I'm getting late charges!

They say they won't send a statement over the phone. No statement, no money.

How do I find out my 16 digit number? I need it to call them back. i don"t know it without a statement or bill. Very frustrating!!!!!!

All phones are automated, or they say it has been disconnected,or you cannot reach this number.What kind of scam is capital one running.Bad business.I hope the government doesn't bail then out.

My question is ? How can I talk to a person?No statement, no money, no statement, no money, no statement no money!!!!!

Read
Review #139138 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer139138.

Other Company in Glenwood, Illinois - No service,no business

your customer service in sterling and peru stores is very poor to the extent I would go to any competitor. fix this!Everytime I want to make any buy anything for any home project I can never get any service from your sales people.hey have to hunted down and often they are to business to help.Freight seem to me more important than sales.full shelves no service is poor business.

What happened to customer service?

I used to think a happy customer would always returnbut it is apparent this is not your companies theory. home

depot is just as easy to shop .

Read
Review #139131 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer139131.

Other Company in New York, New York - Moving adventure

we had these losers move us from wy to tn, broke, stole and or lost a ton of our things.they subcontracted elite movers in ohio for the move. never got a recpt ,never got our lost ,broke stuff returned and still no reimbursment check,they both suck...........how can we get our money from them?please help.they sent 1 kid to wy from ohio,had to load up with my help on sunday, they said 5 days drive we drove to tn.

they unloaded and stored our things in ohio for a week then they decided when they would deliver. i wanna killem all

Read
Review #139113 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer139113.

Other Company in Glennie, Michigan - Billing complaint ,want written bill

you claim i still owe you 47 dollars , and i have asked over and over to send me a written statement showing total billing with payment made and i will take care of it , if i do owe you any . send bill to reggie l gordon @ 2906 kimberlin rd , glennie mich 48737 .

any other correspondence you can e-mail me @ gordon_reggie@yahoo.com i dont have a hundred words i need to say to get my point across . if you want to settle this , get in touch as soon as possible , we are moving and i dont want this *** following us and you wont have a new phone #

Glennie, Michigan
Review #139058 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer139058.

Other Company in Pine Bluff, Arkansas - What's with the customer service!!

My husband and I bought a washer and dryer set about 4 months ago, we did not have the cash so we financed them then out of the blue only 1 month after we got them the washer went out. We called them to tell them and they said they would send someone out to look at them the next day well the next day rolled around with no call then the next and the next and the next till my husband called and told them we have three children we need a washer.

Then the next day they sent a repair woman out at 8:15, way beyond reasonable business hours to tell us the motor went out. She then informed us they would come pick it up and bring us a loaner, that took another week. The last straw is we had the loaner for 1 month and are moving into a new home so they came and picked up the loaner and promised ours would be ready on the following Monday, again that has been almost two weeks ago. My husband has spoken with them several times only to get the run around, so needless to say we need this washer and dryer but our future business will be elsewhere!!!

Oh and we have never been late on a payment ans still they are treating us like no customer should ever be treated. Thanks A very angry customer!!

Read
Review #139045 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer139045.

HOSPITAL FEES

It is ridiculous at the outrageous costs for hospital fees. I am not insured and am willing to pay my bills but this is riduculous!!!!

$715. for what an er fee. The people working for that hospital need to take customer service courses, everyone was rude except the receptionist. i felt like they were judging me by the words they used.

Obama needs to do something soon about these health care issue.

i went to a doctor in Mexico for an eye infection and it only cost me $15 American dollars that was with medicine! it just goes to show how ridiculous this place is!

Camden Point, Missouri, United States #55015

That is nice price..I went to Shawnee Mission Hospital to the ER and they charge me over $2000 for blood work and gave me pain shot..Next night had to go back and they did the same thing..Finally when I thought I was going to die with to Olathe Hospital the next night and they took one look at me and bam my sugar was over 500..which I never knew I was diabetic..thank God for Olathe or I probably been dead on the 4th day....Makes you wonder if they more into getting money or healing you...Wont take a sick dog to Shawnee Mission Hospital in Kansas City, Kansas..and now one xray that takes 1 min to do cost over $700 no wonder the medical is out of control..Time for government to set in and take control of this problem...$40 for a tiny box of tissue to blow your nose...we are all doom

Review #139033 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer139033.

Other Company in Irvine, California - Very poor service and poor memory on servers part.

First, when the water was served the waiter tipped the tray and water soaked me to the point that the manager came over, the table had to be completely reset and new dry menus were delivered. We placed our orders.

No one asked what type of dressing I would like for my garden salad. Our salads were served and both my son and I asked for dressing. None arrived. I asked again for dressing and it arrived.

My son ate his salad as is because he was starving. Our pasta entrees were very good. My son ordered the 3 part meal. The server never asked what dessert he would like from the choices (however earlier told him he would bring the dessert menu for his choice) and then served him a scoop of vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup just like our daughter's kid's meal selection.

Neither the manager, who came by the tidy the table following the spill, nor the server ever offered to rectify the spill accident. We were easy going customers through it all but upon receiving the bill I found myself extremely frustrated and not in any hurry to return.

Read
Review #138900 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer138900.

Other Company in Wentzville, Missouri - Inferior products

I bought a carpet and had it installed. the carpet has only been in a year and has broken down so badly that it looks terrible.I went to the store that I bought it at and they told me that the company said it was alright, I tried to get someone dpwn to look at it ,no one came .I asked what they were going to do about it and no one will get back to me.I certainly will not do business with them again and I will certainly advertise for them! I would like to know where to go to get something done.

Thank Kenny D.,

I should just take you up on that offer. I must check out their warranties first though.

I must now be a smart shopper. Thanks to Menards.

Review #138885 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer138885.

Other Company in Las Vegas, Nevada - EVERYONE WHO HAS A MORTGAGE - THIS CAN SAVE YOUR HOME!

THIS WAS GIVEN TO ME BY A MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE DEFENSE ATTORNEY WHO KNOWS THIS GAME INSIDE & OUT!! HERE'S WHAT YOU DO-

EVERYONE WHO HAS A MORTGAGE - EVERYONE! SHOULD OPEN A SPECIAL ACCOUNT @ YOUR BANK, INSTEAD OF SENDING THE PAYMENTS, PUT THE PAYMENTS IN THE SPECIAL ACCT. THEN MAKE THE LENDER PROVE THEY ARE THE CORRECT ENTITY TO BE RECEIVING THE MORTGAGE PAYMENTS. THAT MEANS THEY NOT ONLY HOLD THE ORIGINAL NOTE & MORTGAGE BUT IF THEY OBTAINED IT FROM ANOTHER ENTITY, THAT THEY HAVE REAL LEGITIMATE ASSIGNMENTS OF THE ORIGINAL NOTE & MORTGAGE! IF THEY PROVE THEY OWN THE NOTE, PULL THE MONEY OUT OF THE SPECIAL ACCT. AND PAY THEM. IF THEY DON'T PROVE THEY ARE THE RIGHT ENTITY TO BE PAYING, HIRE A COMPETENT LAWYER TO CHALLENGE THE NOTE.

This is what we're currently doing and so far they haven't been able to produce the Note, the Judge won't allow them to foreclose, and even if they find the note, now with the new laws in effect, they have to offer a loan mod before foreclosing.

If you need anymore info on this, such as the template for the letter to send lender....

dturtledove @aol.com Good Luck!

cherokee001
Review #138814 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Saint Paul, Minnesota - Membership cancelled but company decides to bill me anyway

I also am filing a complaint against reclaim. I did call in time to cancel my membership, I called in December 2008, then March 18, 2009 they decide to bill me again.

They stole my money and I want it back. The skin care product does not do what they claim. This company is just a rip off, I did not order the product, I do not want the product. I want they money back that they stole.

I am very upset about this, as another complaint stated the customer service people or rude and no one has any idea what they are doing. I want my money back.

This is a terrible product.

very dissatisfied ex-customer Joyce Walker

Read
Review #138723 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer138723.