Other Company in Tampa, Florida - Talked to me like I was ***

As with many people in this struggling economy I unfortunately have not been able to make the ridiculously high minimum payments on my accounts. I have asked for whatever help they can provide but wasn't provided an option that I could manage.

I have called to let them know 2 times that a phone number where they are trying to reach me is no longer a valid phone number. At one point I was left 8 phone messages in ONE day at that number.

Thankfully at that time it was a family member's number so they were able to pass on one of the eight messages. When I returned their phone call I was talked to like I was the *** of the earth.

I try and stay current on my bills and am not trying to just walk away from my debt. They spoke to me like I was an uneducated *** which I found completely rude and unnecessary.

Read
Review #142221 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer142221.

Other Company in New Brunswick, New Jersey - Donny Zinken (Phoenix Mngmt)vs.Tampa Fl.!!!

So... I go through training in the Middlesex, NJ office.. and was promised to be promoted out into my own office.. in which I was. The problem that lies here..is that your not told (once you get opened) is that your going to need a bank account with large amounts of money in it until your office is finally up and running. Now.. I don't doubt for a single minute that this business doesn't work..that has never been an issue in my mind..providing your Promoting Owner..which in my case..was Donny Zinken..tries to blow you out..even before you can really begin. It becomes pretty sad to know that he could send some of his people from Middlesex, NJ office..that will 'wink' 'wink' help you out with your office..only to discover that you must have been out sick the day that he taught the rest of the class his very skilled and crafted manipulation techniques..meaning.. 'go to Florida..go help me blow this sucker out of his office behind his back'! 'And remember... this is OUR little secret!'

I have to say that I'm actually very embarrased to call this man a Divisional..but must share the gory details with the general public.

At one time I had the utmost respect for this man..Donny Zinken.. I mean..being a Divisional and all.. I would have never in my wildest dreams expected not only him trying to blow out his own promotion (in Tampa, FL)..but when confronted on it.. used words, language and sentences on me that I myself would never even use on my worst enemy...oh..and by the way.. have I mentioned that Zinken is my worst enemy???

It's a promising pattern with these people.. YES..they are Genuine..they will open you up.. and YES..eventually will try to blow out too!..1..2 maybe 3 people (will blowout) from your office..depending on how many of you are running an office together (see.. 100% genuine)!

I just have to add.. like most.. I'm sure - that got to the point were I'm at..'trying' to run an office..and I'm sure like most..*** poor broke. I gave up my life for this Company. Moved myself out to Florida from New Jersey.. with a bottle and a dream..so far..the only thing by my side is the bottle.. I invested my life into this company..bottom line is it's just all about manipulation..who's the next 'sucker' to get the screw? If your not an a** kisser..you might as well let your bottles collect dust..and close your eyes and dream that this nightmare never happened!

So.. what I wasn't promised was to have all my merchandise taken away from my office..from what I understand that is illegal for this company... you are suppose to have merchandise 'free on consignment'..therefore this should warrant a lawsuit... when your merch is taken away.. how could you operate a business? I have a 2 yr. lease (in my name) no merchandise and a ton of bills to pay.. Please contact me if you have ever been in a similar position/situation with this company..or if you have ideas on how to help?? Please..please..please.. thank you!

Murat - 813-479-5407.

Murat
Review #142208 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Columbus, Ohio - Pre-pay and your orders get back ordered or cancelled, what a joke what happened to this company????

This company wants you to pre-pay everything now and then they canceled your order because they are sold out of your item, what happened to this company?????? They also make one person responsible for the total order and the customer service people don't have a clue about anything.They send everything in separate trips to enhance the shipping fees and create more of an expences on your behalf.I had ordered from them for two years and had been very satisfied with everything until this last order about one month ago when just about everything was canceled. I hope someone else has better luck with them.

Read
Review #142193 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer142193.

Other Company in Toronto, Ontario - Harassing debtors

I would like to file a complaint on all the harassing debtors I have to deal with on a daily bases. This is a very wide and well diverse group of people.

I mean it goes anywhere from the people who have 400 syllables in their name and then they get pissed when you cannot pronounce their name. Example mohammed akfugahstainer I mean shortened your name and we wouldnt have that problem. Then theres the losers who call in and ask you to perform sexual favors for them. Another group I really love (sarcasm) is the ones who call into say they are not paying their bill the n when you ask for logical educated explanation you get because I dont feel like it.

And theres the ones who call in and all they do is breath it is like say something *** or I am ending call. If you are not paying anything do the world a favour and dont call.

Read
Review #142163 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer142163.

Other Company in Los Angeles, California - Costumer cervice dont know their head from az.

6 months to review a loan mod, i follow up every 2 weeks they claim file is in review. now after 6 months they say i need to send them a complete pk, something that never happens with other banks.

i work loan mods every day and thats why i know. somebody needs to overview the supervisor. or the domaz behind this. plus they give extencions (5 total) on sale dates like they realy work on their files..

jaja talk about wasting money. classic from litton!! poor investors don't know who their dealing with. stupidest bank!!

i hope investors read this and pay more attention to their investment with this servicer. dont need to believe me just check your files.

loan mods
Review #142155 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Scam Datesite/ Hornymatches.com

I recently got on the *** matches.com site. I to must of e-mailed a hundred women in a two month period, and not one response.

I Urge you men out there to Not get on this site. Your better off meeting an old hag at a bar, than what this site says it has to offer. I would get winks from women, on the site and would respond to the winks, and at no time did I get a response.

I am dissapointed with this site and hope that in the future they honor what they say they. I got Suckered.

Read

I was on this site too for about 6 mos. Contacted by tons of flirts when I was a free member but once I joined it all stopped.

Never was responded too nor met anyone on this site. Finally read the fine print and it states it is for amusement only and that most of these women just post their picture but dont actually represent a "dating eligable" person. Alot are Cam girls stills..

Yes it is a rip off. As For being Ugly that does not matter dude, who ever said that is rude and imature..

Yeah that sux badly.

Just put up a bogus profile and see if you get any winks to really test it.

dam Jeff that was ice cold............ dude go out and meet women...

i promise, it will work. with time young grasshopper with time.

P.s. "never love the woman just the moments"(drake).

chrisbd
Review #142123 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Broadstripe - no Quality of Service

The company can't provide consistent HD television to any DVR (theirs or a Tivo) in my home. We wait over 10 days for a tech to come to the house, and do without.

Yet we pay them in advance for services. We lost Internet several days later, and normally can reset the router to recover an IP for the home network. After no success with the reset, we called (20 rings to get to IVR and then hold in ***) and they told us they had no outage and will just add it to our repair ticket for the HD technical problem, although they are unrelated, we jumped the *** because the tech was already scheduled. So no HD for 10 days, and no Internet for 5 days.

And no credit for non service till they come out. They hold our money, don't deliver service in any timely fashion, and don't care to have quality product.

Read

NOT IMPRESSED with Broadstrip cable service, but it is the the only one in our area, so we have no choice. (except going with out)

They do not list a menu on the tv screen.

When one goes to website, Broadstripe.net the chanel listing will not print.

Calling the company they also could not get it to print. But they said they would mail a hard copy.

Review #142115 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer142115.

Hearing Aids - several different kinds, all bad

I'm the at least equally pissed off wife of a pissed off consumer of hearing aids. First of all, the price is exhorbitant, and he's had several different kinds.

Second of all, they fall out easily and get lost, make his ear canal sweat when they do stay in, they emit a deafeningly loud electronic squawk, use up batteries at an alarming rate . .

. and most of the time, anyway, it's like sitting across the breakfast table from the silly old Vaudevillian who's continually going "Can't hear you; I've got a banana in my ear."

Massachusetts, United States #893617

"he's had several different kinds." What were the names of the brands that he used that were no good?

Corpus Christi, Texas, United States #724404

First of all hearing aids should NOT fall out of your ears...get a remake done by asking wherever u purchased the hearing aids. By law u should have a trail period if they dont want to help u out RETURN them and take ur business to someone who cares. Secondly that sqeal is feedback and hearing aids will do that when they dont fit properly in the ears....and if there is excessive wax in the ear or on the ear piece.

Lufkin, Texas, United States #683293

Sorry guys, but it is best to stay away from chain brand hearing aids. I think you will find that you can be drawn in by low advertized prices and free this that and something else, and then watch them go into a high pressure sales mode for their most expensive units.

After dealing with Beltone and Audibel for many years I can tell you that this is true.

Fortunately I found an audiologist that showed integrity and ethics never tried to sell me anything and helped me out with what I had. Since then I now wear Oticons (yeah, their high priced) but have never been happier after 30 years of being hearing impaired.

I have to comment on this post.. If you have reasonable expectations and someone who knows what they are doing (sorry but many don't) then the process can be made easier.

I have to explain to people that your brain bascially does not know what to do with the extra nosie if you have very bad hearing and have had it not corrected for a long time.

Programming of the devices can help with quite a bit but it depends on the level of technology you select and most importantly the knowledge of the person doing it. I have had the experience where people pay 5K plus for aids and they are not programmed properly(then worth $2) and I cannot fix it since all aids have different software that is company specific. Long story short you are paying for the person wearing the white coat.

If they do not care about you and just want to sell you something then RUN! There are those of us who skip lunch, come in early and leave late to take care of you guys. If the individual knows what they are doing you should not hear your self chew, you should not hear static, you should hear and understand even in noisy enviornemnts. Reasonable expectation does not mean..."when im in the car and the windows are down and my three year old grandchild is in the back seat and he says something I cant hear him if the radio is on...talk to other people in your area that wear aids and have no problems.

If you go to them and he/you still have problems listen to what your told and do it.

Some people who let it go too long do not adapt as they will not, desire to wear them has to be there, if he is doing it just to shut you up it will never happen. I see them from time to time they really dont want to wear them and will sabatoge every effort you make to find someone to help them.

I am plannning to get hearing aids soon. Its not easy to pick out something with the vast range of prices.

Does anyhone have any suggestions as to what would be a good buy with reasonable pricing?

There is a lot of options, so it becomes confusing on what should be purchased. Thanks, Ed M.

Seattle, Washington, United States #683140
@Ed M.

costco!

Seattle, Washington, United States #683287
@Ed M.

go to Costco, with an appointment.

buy a Resound Forza, and a Minimic to hang on your partner.

you will be enchanted, as i was.

depending on your needs, buy

Good

Better

or Best technology level. all will amaze you!

elijah lovejoy, Ph.D mathematical Psychology

retired from UCSB

My mother is 91 and her old analog hearing aid is starting to go out. She has severe hearing loss in that ear and I was wondering if anyone knows if MD Acousitine Pro might help her.

I hate to see her spend $$$$ on one that might not help her and they carry a 45 day return. I'm at a loss!

Seattle, Washington, United States #683144
@Vernalynne

good bet. do not try their cheapest.

i suggest the AIR

Has anyone ever dealt with Angelear (Mass Hearing Aid Network)? How was your experience?

SAMeyeAM

Just what is your point????????

All this critisism and yet no truth.

In WA state a dispenser goes to school for two years (AT Degree)to fit hearing aids and is required to obtain 30 CEU's every three years...

the other 49 should follow. Which state requires 3 months of trainig? Hearing Instrument Technicians only go to school for two years because they are not diagnosing or treating like an Audiologist. Many of these Technicians will go to work for an Audiologist or an ENT Clinic.

Hearing aids are just a portion of what an Audiologist goes to school for, it is not their main objective. Some people need an Audiologist and some do not-it depends the diagnosis.

When it comes to hearing aids one should not be so bias, there are good apples, bad apples and just plain rotten apples in both fields. Look for someone with experience, someone that will listen.

3 Putt

Not all audiologist nor HA dispensers whom I prefer to refer to as used car salesmen are honest. However, I have been to 3 audiologist in my life, none of which have attempted to "sell" me anything.

Distributors are a different breed, they seem to be not to see to your best needs, but only to sell you the top of the line of their product, bait and switch ads not withstanding. Beware of Audibel a division of Starkey and Beltone........

Seattle, Washington, United States #683163
@3 Putt

costco fitters are usually fine.

many others, too.

good luck!

Purchased Starkey RIC S Series. Hane been back numerous times because they stop working :cry :(
#219470

If you want your hearing care experience to be heard go to www.eartrak.com and complete an online survey.

Have Audibel hearing aids. At the time I purchased them I was told they could cut down on the background noise.

This turned to be a hoax. When the background noise goes down so does the volume

#205307

I purchased a set of hearing aids from Costco San Dimas Ca. The audiologist that sold me the hearing aids was a exceedingly professional and very attentive to my special needs as I have a profound loss in both ears.

After about six months the original audiologist was transferred to another Costco and replaced with a very obnoxious woman who did not appear to be interested in my issues and lied to me about some TV adapters I was interested in.

I ended up going to another Costco in a different city to squire my adapters and it took him five minutes to contact the factory. If you want service DO NOT GO TO COSTCO SAN DIMAS.

I have had hearing aids for over 25 years. I've used audiologists and Costco.

Costco is less expensive but the offering is very limited.

If you have special problems or need extra features Costco is not the way to go. If you have moderate loss and just need a little boost they are OK. Their hearing tests are very basic and they don't have a lot of options to offer.

They are polite and have good service. I can't live with their offerings.

be sure to understand the difference between hearing aid dispenser and audiologist. Hearing aids usually cost the same of less with the audiologist but they have a doctoral education (8 years) and have guidelines that must be followed by their organizations.

Mark up varies but audiologist include the fitting, any follow up visits (Very Important. There are anywhere from 2 to endless follow ups), in house repairs, cleaning of aids into the cost. Audiologist are far from rich usually averaging salary from $45,000 to $70,000 depending on state, experience and setting. They are in the field because it is interesting and rewarding, othewise they would take get the dispenser license (takes 3 months I think) and make the same money.

When purchasing aids you should always get a contract or purchace agreement that has everything written out for you. There is a required trial period that varies by state and will begin on the day you walk out of the office with the aids. Its usually around 30 days. Before the 30 days are up you can return them and the only cost to you might be the hearing test, earmolds if you recieved them (and they will give you the earmolds to keep), and the audiologist will keep a small percentage of the cost of the aids for his or her services, like an office visit fee (around 10% or so).

Hearing aids that are properly fit (by a professionsl) should never, ever cause additional damage to your hearing, and they are programmed to never reach a level anywhere near that.

Never let anyone pressure you, be sure and ask questions about any concerns and get everything in writing. Hope this helps

Having moderate nerve damage, I have had a love/hate relationship with hearing aids for about 12 yrs. now.

I realize the hearing aid dispenser needs to pay for more than the price of the hearing aid, but I dare any dispenser to tell how much profit they realize off the sale of a typical $2000 hearing aid. I suppose price will always be dictated by supply and demand, but sometimes I wonder if amplified sound to my ears from the aids themselves has continued to damage my nerves. Could anyone tell me at what point am I liable for the prescribed hearing aid? Is their a specified trial period?

Once they are ordered must I accept them? Can I walk away?

Or at least walk after paying for test? Can I take copy of test to Costco and use it towards their aids?

Some patients truly have bad experiences with bad audiologists and others get frustrated when they find out that utilizing hearing aids takes commitment on their part and isn't an instant fix.

Others will never be successful with hearing aids because of their hearing loss and unrealistic expectations.

To make it succesful everyone, patient and audiologist, needs to commit. And Dr. Scott is right, it's the audiologists job to see you and make necessary adjustments. Adjustments (sometimes many times over) are the norm because we adjust not only according to your hearing loss and what the computer says, but what experiences you have :)

I purchased a set of hearing aids from All-Ears Hearing Center in Akron, Ohio.

I found the service was great,price was very good and working with the owners "whom are hearing impaired themselves", was a great experience, they really know how to work with hearing impaired people like myself...

I would recommend calling them at 330-784-5111 to get your hearing aids.

I recently purchased hearing aides..which I have had problems with noises, static, whisling, etc. work with provider only caused him to reject me after 6 attempts to fix.

Trying to contact the manufacturing facility

all i'm getting is a runaround. I would appreciate hearing from someone who has had a more success in reaching a factory rep

Sorry for your bad experience with your search for better hearing. I know it can be frustrating.

Been there, done that.

I do have a recommendation though. I stumbled onto a gem of a company called HearSource.com. I bought a set of open ear hearing aids from them for only $1,990.

They also provided all the stuff for me to be able to adjust my hearing aids myself using my own computer.

Nice people and extremely professional. Anyway, good luck to you.

CarScott
Dodge Center, Minnesota, United States #64751

Have you gone back to the dispenser/audiologist who fit the hearing aids? Follow-up is an important part of a successful fitting.

It sounds as if she is wearing smallish in-the-ear hearing aids aids. These are often the worst choice for comfort, sound quality, and adjustment. And yet, these are the exact aids that most people request because of cosmetic preferences.

A successful hearing aid fitting will often ignore cosmetic preferences and focus almost exclusively on sound quality and benefit. This is a difficult adjustment for people to make but one that usually results in much better hearing outcome.

My recommendation is to go back and keep going back until your needs are met. If you can make a change please consider the wide variety of behind-the-ear hearing aids and open fit devices.

Scott, North Carolina Audiologist

www.CarolinaHearingDoctors.com

View more comments
Review #142102 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer142102.

Other Company in Clover, South Carolina - Bogus site

Falsley advertised free Email on free offer. No free email..you can flirt, thats it unless you upgrade.

I recommend everyone join this site and in your description recommend the real free dating sites(Plenty of fish,datehookup,mingle2,bookof matches and others) I did this in my profile just prior to this complaint..look up snookslayer in york s.c. I bet this is removed! Now this complaint site wont let me get by with what I friggin typed they want 100 words min..

I have just about had it with the internet and the friggin morons who come up with this needless ***.. now you got your 100

Read
Review #142092 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer142092.

Have not received product & check has cleared

I ordered two listening devices (Item #0231-00) May 26, 2009 through the mail. Total amount was $23.85.

Order was mailed to ClearPoint Direct.Com, P.O. Box 3508, Champlain, N.Y. 12919. Check cleared the bank June 9, 2009 but I have not received the products.

Can you help me with this or tell me who I need to contact. Items were to be mailed to Nellie H. Laster, P.O. Box 1120, Rochelle, Ga 31709.

Can you please help with this? If not can you refer me to someone who can?

These are for my mother who is 89 and she desperately needs them.

Thank you.

Read

We have 2 warehouses, one in Canada and one in Champlain, NY. Champlain is a very popular postal drop off zone for consumer goods. Our local office number area code is 514, however we have a TOLL FREE number 1-888-840-9999, feel free to contact our customer service team at any time.

Please contact us directly and we can assist you to verify this complaint.

However, if the item you have ordered has been received and is in excellent condition. Can you please amend or delete this complaint posting on this website? Thank you.

Clearpoint Direct/Carole Martin

1-888-840-9999

info@clearpointdirect.com

Champlain NY is a small rural town on the Canadian Border. If this were a legitimate company it would have a physical address in that town.

Also, the area code for this company is 514. This is in Canada. A Canadian area code for a company with a post office box number in a U.S. town?

Area code for Champlain is 518. Mmmmmm, real fishy if you ask me.

Sorry, but I think you with many others have been had. Not sure who you should contact, but if I were you I would find out.

Next time you order online from an unknown business, check out the company more carefully!

And just as a friendly heads up, you should NEVER put personal info (your address) online for all to see. There are too many companies that regularly patrol these boards looking for that type of thing to initiate scams and junk mail. :)

Have you contacted them directly and asked where they are? Did they send it regular mail or UPS where you can track your order?

If you did the transaction online, most companies have a link to track where your item is being shipped. I wish you the best!

View more comments
Review #142088 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer142088.