Other Company in Indianapolis, Indiana - Your add is blocking messaging. get rid of it.

why in the world would you block use of the site by forcing the "featured member" add. are you that hard up for $$$?

quite blocking or i quite...

so what is happening, when someone wants to message, or i want to message them, etc. when i go to email, the add comes up and now way to block or go around it. this simply stops the use of this site.

i highly recomment you get rid of it, find a default around it so messaging can be use and fire the jirk that installed it in that manor. plus the guy that approved its use this way.

Read
Review #143006 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer143006.

I want to complain about 10- 15 phone calls from your staff each day during the last 2 weeks.

These calls were in regard to a 43.00 payment. I called back then the *** wanted me to give my SS number, birthday, mother maiden name and my account number.

This is not any way to handle business - I am not giving out personal information - to someone that sounded like in foreign country and has no right to harass someone over this amount. I have written a litter to Salinas CA - is that your headquarters?? to complain COMPLAIN about this. Customer in Virginia - pissed off yes.

More words - you do not want to hear more words about this - am so angry.

Think it is against the law to continually phone someone this often over such a *** thing. Is that 100 words??

Simpson, England, United Kingdom #63430
Here is a thought
PAY WHAT YOU OWE AND YOU WILL NOT BE GETTING ANYMORE CALLS :cry
Review #142974 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer142974.

Do Not Hire

This company does not care about you. I paid $4500 and it took them 10 months to file my case.

They do not return phone calls. One person, an S. Goff told me to stop pestering her, she would call back when she had time. Did not hear from her for five days.

They do not care, are uneducated, inept, and annoying. When paying that much money, you expect someone who cares and good service. WARNING: DO NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY!!!

They are rude and unprofessional. It has now been over 18 months and my case is still not resolved!

Naha-Shi, Okinawa, Japan #63295

Which company? It would help if we knew the company name! Or is the company's name: "This Company"

***.

Review #142935 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer142935.

Other Company in Columbus, Nebraska - Wrong wall tile sold to home owner.

There is a problem with some wall tile sold to a home owner for a bathtub remodel that was not what the home owner asked for specifically. The customer asked for 4x4 glossy white and was soled 4x4 glossy biscuit. She showed the associate Brandon a tile of the right color and stated that was what she wanted and he still gave her the wrong boxes.

Her contractor, me, started installing the tile at her direction when she was not home not. The home owner was not aware that she was sold the wrong tile and caught it when she got home after some thirty tile had been installed. I had three hours of install time of which she should be reimbursed for that she had to pay out of pocket.

The manager of the Columbus, Nebraska store Kerry was not very courteous and was rude. I wish to have a representative call me ASAP and discuss some particulars with me. The best time to call me is after 4:30 p.m. at 1-402-564-1203.

I am very upset as is the customer because this type of situation is always happening and returns are having to be made and time wasted in one way or another.

Sincerely;

Charles Cheek

Columbus, Nebraska
Review #142913 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer142913.

Other Company in Columbus, Nebraska - Wrong tile sold to home owner.

I would like to have a representative call me regarding a serious complaint in the manner a matter was handle where the wrong 4x4 wall tile was sold to a home owner. This type of situation has happened with some other items that have been purchased recently.

My name is Charles Cheek and my phone number is 1-402-564-1203. Have someone call me after 4:30 during the week as soon as possible. This situation needs handled.

Part of the tile was installed by the contractor that is me before the mistake was caught. The owner was not there at the time of starting and I was told the tile was in the front entry.

Sincerely;

Charles Cheek

Columbus, Nebraska
Review #142910 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer142910.

Other Company in Ashford, Connecticut - I did not authorize anyone to deduct fees from my checking account.

I did not authorize anyone to deduct a fee from my account. I would appreciate getting this corrected and refunding me the $11.99 (x2) back to my checking account.

I have no clue what these fees are for and I have no record of receiving any bills or mechanize. If there was something I did wrong, please let me know and I will correct it.

I do not want your service at this time and If this is something that is automatically deducted from ordering one of your products, I will make sure that we do not order anything at that time. Thank you.

cjkeefe@charter.net
Ashford, Connecticut
Review #142895 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Henderson, Nevada - Automatic calls

Your automatic calls say please hold in three different languages and then hangs up. Your call center staff is rude and both the operator and supervisor hung up on me.

I owe $24 and set up to pay on Monday but based on your continued harressment and unprofessional service my attorney advises me to let you take it to court. This is not what I want but getting woken up for the next two days needs to stop and your automatic call service needs to be fixed. I was trying to make a legitimate complaint against your customer service and was denied.

Your client never contacted and based on your shoddy call center I was never aware of the issue. This could have been addressed months ago if you had proper service, something I tried to point out and, or if your client had acted appropriately, not your fault.

Read
Review #142882 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer142882.

Other Company in Greenville, South Carolina - Cancellation fee:

I may never get my money back but i did send out about 75 emails informing my friends about this scheme. I have written both my senators about this, no reply yet.

Hopefully we can get something done about you scabs ripping off old people. You are the lowest their is. A 100 words can't describe how i feel right now. I called our local tv stations and told them of the *** way you did me and hundrends of more people.

We on social security think you are the *** of the earth. I think you must know this.

Read
Review #142877 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer142877.

Inhouselender.com

worse service ever, AE Matt Nguyen, gave him file for 2 months, telling everyone loan approved, then disappear. Never response, till foudn out he never submit the file, and submit file to outside lender so he can make some cash, but loan declined, afraid to get in trouble so decide to hide.

Called him at least 100 times, still no call back, no email respone, no phone call.

Just kept on hiding, didn't submit the file in the system after 30 days holding the files. Everytime he accidently answered the phone, he will hang up or tell you bad reception, or call you back from landline, then disappear after.

Report them to:

1. Consumer Financial Protection Bureau

2. Nationwide Morgage Lcense System

3. HUD - Home ownership Center

I have done a few loans with inhouselender and they were great. My AE is Steve Feeney. Always returns my calls and loans are closed very quickly

Never answer the call, nobody follow up. Worst and worst lender.

smileyboyz
Loss
Review #142866 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Hollywood, Florida - Not sure what to think

everything started off ok. my salesperson gary was very nice and helpful.

but then, the next day was horrible. my employer felt that she was being harrased and was given major attitude which in turn looked bad on me. there was a lot of mix up with phone calls and things like that as well as the inconvenience of them disabling the car all day. but other than these things I feel that their program is a good thing for people with credit issues.

still on the fence about whether or not I would refer them to anyone else.

overall it was a so-so experience. didn't enjoy it but it wasn't the worst.

Read
Review #142802 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer142802.