Other Company in Houston, Texas - Call blocker

i have blocked my x husband from calling me and yet, he has managed to get thru to me 2 times in less than a year. he is a stalker & threatens my life. he is master of persuasion and has probably told one of your empoyees that he is blind and ill and needs to speak with is wife.

we have been divorced for 20 years. i fear what i know he is capable of doing to me. if you cannot honor your my contract which includes call block, than i will take my business elsewhere.

you do not seem to have no interests in my contract with you.i am pissed & appauled at your continued irresiponsibility.

Read
Review #143378 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer143378.

Other Company in Independence, Kentucky - SAID THAT I WAS IN THE TOP LISTING TO RECEIVE 25,000

Received a call that I was a possible winner for a 25,000 prize. They want to check my address and then choose which of the prizes I really wanted to recieve.

The choices were a vacation, a car or the cash. I said I wanted the cash. They told me I was the top person from Pennsylvania. Then she went on to say that since if I won the prize they really wanted to say that I was a reader of some of the magazines.

They would give me a 60% discount. I said I was not interested in getting anymore magazines. She continued to pressure me to at least see their point of view. I at that point hung up.

Immediately I received a call back...she said that I needed some sort of number to confirm something. But however they would pick someone else to be the top person from Pennsylvania. Then she immediately hung up.

THAT .... TOLD ME THIS WAS A COME ON.!!!!

Read
Review #143370 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer143370.

Other Company in Lampasas, Texas - Changed loan to simple interest loan, not installment loan

This loan was done at a dealer in grapevine and was signed with American was the name of the loan company and was an installment loan and now Im stuck with triad financial a 4billion dollar strong company that has made off with millions from unsuspecting consumers just read some of the things they have done to people and the vehicles they purchased it should be criminal what they are doing I have to make payments to this company for my Escalade I purchased for 32,000 and purchased it in jul 07 and have only paid towards principle 4000 dollars on the note in 2years at 699.69 which wasnt even the sale price between the dealer and the loan company I was taken for a ride and I purchased the vehicle due to the fact my husband was a victim of a violent crime someone broke his neck and left him in a wheel chair and the dealer knew what had happened and still took advantage of us is there anyone out there that is honest anymore I have tried to get help no one is protecting the consumer from this company I was told even when i get to the end of the note I will owe even more that the installment means nothing My loan papers state installment 699 at 72months at a high interest rate not that they went from history of paying my bills on time but old credit on credit report which does not tell ones worth only what the credit reporting bureau refuses to *** this is just not justice we live in a society of crooks when will it stop and who can we count on to make them stop that is not interested in getting rich quick I plead with you to help us out there that have suffered by the hands of these crooks make them step up to the plate and not covered it up by high priced lawyers to lie for the company 1989 is when this company formed and in 2008 they ranked a 4 billion dollar strong company you know why they give loans and after 2years take the car back and resale it on auction so they get 20,000 dollars from the consumer and get the car back for resale this is there practice and you have to watch your vehicle so they dont steal it back even if you pay they take it to its happened please again help

Read
Review #143358 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer143358.

I called to let them know my payment would be late

Please let me know why I got a nasty letter from your company when I called to let them know I was going to be late, I am a good customer and feel like I should just return all three items and close all three accounts and let the customers that I have sent know how you treat people who think they are good customers

Tonia Lee 443-743-8088

note I called and spoke with your rep to let them know that my payment would be late and that I would catch up next week I pay weekly and always call if there is a problem even though I am paying to much for all three accounts I do know you provide a service to people that have bad credit but after my divorce I used your company to get started again and this is how I am being treated why I ask....

#142048

Once a dead beat always a deadbeat...

asia
Review #143273 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Pearl River, Louisiana - I've recived a second phone through the mail from you and it doesnt work worth a ***!l

I was having problems with my first phone then I called you,You sent me another phone It, doesn't hold but 20 of my missed calls when my other phone held all the calls I may have missed,and I work on the computer all the time,and have to submit my phone number on occation and when I use my number it is continually telling me my phone is invalid I don't understand this! If this can't be resovled I my have to get a different phone. And to be honest with you up untill now I was happy with with your product,and I'm unemployed at this time I work on my phone and computer I can't afford another phone at this time so if this one continues not to work right I can't make the Little Living I am able to have!

So Please,Help me with this problem. Thank You.

Pearl River, Louisiana
Review #143246 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer143246.

Other Company in Indianapolis, Indiana - Try to close a home with these people!

I am a Realtor who wrote a cash offer on June 14,2009. Now it is Aug.

4 and we still haven't closed. I guess they got their bail out money and don't have to work with the common people anymore. My lady is heartbroken if we don't close by tomorrow we are walking.

The other agent has no responds from the guy who is "suppose" to be helping get this done.

You would think they would want these homes off their books asap. But maybe they have different plans for the homes.

Who knows anymore?

We need companies that want to work with us Realtors and maybe the economy wouldn't be in the shape that the home market is in now.

Read
Review #143230 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer143230.

Other Company in Carlisle, Pennsylvania - The contest to win $2500 gift card is soooo bogus!

I tried several times to try, that's right try to get into any of the websites to register to win the $2500 gift card & couldn't. I know many others who couldn't enter it either!

We shop there quite often & I will never enter another contest. I very rarely do, now I know why, they are bogus. They don't exist. Who wants to call the 800 #, not me.

The person on the other end probably would be offended as I don't speak Mid Eastern or Chinese, so what's the point? Thanks for letting me vent!

Karori, Wellington, New Zealand #64658

You don't speak "Mid Eastern or Chinese"? Apparently you aren't that well versed in English either.

You don't even mention which websites or the company you are complaining about, ***! You racist f**k.

Review #143209 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer143209.

I say class action lawsuit!

I have been reading these complaints and I am getting so pissed. I too have been sent into foreclosure trying to do a loan modification.

After we gave them more than $5000 to get us out of foreclosure they said we were still 2 payments behind because they had to pay lawyer fees. For what!? Something they screwed up! This just boils my blood.

I will fight for my money back. Someone has to do something. They will continue to do this to everyone else until they are stopped! Class action lawsuit!

Any lawyers out there?

Point me in the right direction! I am ready to fight!!!!!!

nalward22

My pissed consumer complaint is at IndyMac Bank!! I'm sure there are tens of thousands of you out there getting screwed by IndyMac bank! Where is Obama when you need him?

nalward22
Review #143123 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Harrassment for someone else !!

I have received 2 harassing calls in the last week for my husband's ex-wife (divorced 12 years ago) She has been married numerous times since, and has never lived in this town, and the phone number has been mine since 1975...What can I do about it..the ladu this tim eon the phone was a bbbbeeeacccchhhh.

I told the first dude this had never been her number, and they haven't been married in 12 years, and told him his compnay is to never call me again....

Please tell me how to stop these calls ! Help....we pay our bills, I looked her up on the internet, she does not !

Read

First of all learn how to spell and to use common grammar. I can't understand a single word you are saying and it makes no sense.

Great another louzy "tourettes" charged article that makes NO sense.

Can someone tell me how to delte this article because it's junk! - Thank you :(
Review #143109 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer143109.

Other Company in New York, New York - Thyve hurt my sister financially, they may be unreachable but not untouchable.

not till i find out more about these rat bastards.theve somehow screwed up her morgage.tthey sound like there hard to find ill do because now theyve pissed me off.call your congressman and notify them about this dont expect much they are not to brite, but tell themyour voting for the other guy this fall.more info needs to shared by people getting screwed by these people apparently no one has every been helped in a litgit way.the president whats to help people in home trouble this could be his best commitment and public exposesure to weedind th this cout these crooks.madoff was stealing from church poor boxes compared with this company.

Read
Review #143106 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer143106.