Other Company in Singapore, Singapore - Kept charging my bank account despite having cancelled. Phone number is not working number

This company kept charging my bank account since 2004. I have been to my bank to stop payments on this but to my surprise I was charged again.

I have been calling this company but their number is a non working number. I could not even find their said services that I supposedly subscribe to.

I once spoke with a company representative over the phone and was barraging me with all sorts of questions that my less than average memory could not remember because they were like informations 20 years ago. I am really disgusted with this company and why they are still operating and misleading more into giving their money away for services that they are not even providing.

Read
Review #145037 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer145037.

Other Company in Liberty, New York - Never show up

I've been a customer for over 10 years, I'm from Virginia. I moved here one year ago and had a new account with Amityville store on Long Island, they are horrible.

Last week i wanted to turn in my washier dryer set, they made me wait all day. I called three times to see if they were still coming they said yes, and still never called or showed up. No im sorry nothing, this is not the first time this has happened with that store.

So im letting you know now im done with your company. thanks and goodbye

Liberty, New York
Review #145002 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer145002.

Other Company in New York, New York - Did not ship the item I requested; no return emails

I requested one video game, and they sent a similar version (e.g. pay for a specific hockey game, they'll send you *a* hockey game).

There was no reply to my emails. The prices weren't even the same on the game, with the one I purchased (but did not receive) being more expensive.

Again. with no response by email, it sort of makes it seem a little like this place isn't too concerned with customer satisfaction, but instead once, they charge your credit card, they try to make it not worth your time and effort to contest.

Loss
Review #144943 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer144943.

Other Company in Hayward, California - I can never log on.that is my email.but you guys tell me someone else has it.

every time i try to log on ,you wilkl not let me.you say someone else has my email.i do not think so.i have had that email for10yrs.i paid for this .it would be nice if i could use it...............if you do not make so i can log on,please credit my card.why pay for somthing if you cant use it.please take carer of this. thank you,marilyn vicars p.s i hope this is going to be takin care of real soon.you can email me at my email .I woulld appreciate your cooperation in this matter.

mtzmama
Review #144936 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Chicago, Illinois - Customer service damaged furniture

Customer service delivered and damaged my items on June 7, 2009. I have spoken to the sales person, serveral managers and office managers.

They will not help me and continue to tell me to go to customer service. That no specific time can be given and put me off. I have called the store and customer service and go into the store and I have not gotten any help. Oh, and did I tell you customer service broke the furniture and did not even tell me.

A service man came out to look at the recliner and told me it was broken.

It has not worked once and I can get no help. Any advice is appreciated.

Read
Review #144930 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer144930.

Other Company - Flower Mound, Texas

I have one of the best, most professional colorists/stylists I have ever had in my life. She is definately ON BOARD when it comes to the hair industry.

I have to say that I found a diamond in the rough. You would typically find her in your higher end salons and I feel very lucky because i can't afford that. Darla always is prepared for me when I arrive for my appointment, she calls the day before to remind you.

She offers water or soda and doesn't discuss her, she is more interested in the client Great Work Darla!!!!

GLife69
Review #144898 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Bengaluru, Karnataka - Best Plastic Processing Machinery

Machinery/manufacturers/factory/business

Plastics, exports,manufacturers,spare,parts,machinery

kalimatapla

Plastics, exports,manufacturers,spare,parts,machinery

Manufacturing

Pseudo
Review #144794 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Washington, District Of Columbia - Not recommended

I brought him a vintage, physically flawless watch to him for service. I got the watch back with a scratch on it and dust visibly underneath the glass.

Also, the watch was not put back together properly and had loose internal parts. His excuse was that his assistant did the work, who was under some stress. He did fix it in front of me. Afterwards, I researched how much the parts and labor would have cost me elsewhere, and I believe I paid 3 times too much.

Not recommended.

To top it off, you will find that he has air of arrogant indifference that will test your patience. Go somewhere else!!!

Read
Review #144733 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer144733.

Other Company in Washington, District Of Columbia - Legal to harrass

continues to call after you have spoken to them about when your payments will be received.tacks on added bills even though you have made efforts to pay extra to get payment caught up. no one tells you the same thing.homeq employees cant be trusted there word a contradicted.loan modification is a joke.dont wait to see if you qualify you may loose your home.i was called on a weekend and told i qualified for loan modification.and i needed to send in all my information by tuesday i did just that only to get a run around.

i worked on getting my loan csaught up.

if i hadnt did with out some of my utilities i woud have been in foreclousure today. all they talked about was to make my payments to high to pay for a few months.

stressed
Review #144725 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Stole from my account saying I signed up for a membership. Great False!!

I am pissed with you guys. You stole from my account saying that I signed up for your membership.

This is a Great False!

If you don't return my money to my account as promised, I and others who have been victimized by this unprofessional, bad businerss sense, ugly theft and uncalled-for attitudes wil combine and file a class action against your "company". I hope that this will serve the purpose as I look forward to you guys to return my money you stole from my accountly willfully plus the overdraft charged to my acounty as a result of your dubious transaction on my account.

Tollegno, Piemonte, Italy #70286

Holy Great False, Batman!

Review #144696 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer144696.