Other Company in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - DIRTY ROOMS

THIS IS THE SECOND TIME THAT I STAY AT YOUR HOTEL ,THE FIRT TIME THEY GAVE A DIRTY ROOM AND THEN THEY CHANGE MY ROOM, THE SECOND TIME WICH IT WAS SEP/13/09 THE TOILE WAS NOT CLEAN AND THERE WAS A LOT OF TRASH UNDER THE SINCK .THE SECOND HOTEL THAT I WENT IT WAS BEATIFUL I LOVE IT BUT I WAS REALY DISAPOINT I DID NOT SAY ANYTHING THAT DAY BECAUSE THE TOILE WASN,T A BIG DEAL AND WE RECUESTED A EARLY CHEK IT. but this is not going to stop me from not goin again thank you. rosa_yesenia@hotmail.com

Read
Review #145332 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer145332.

Other Company in Washington, District Of Columbia - Waste

I am appauled at the blatten waste seen in shows on hgtv. With these tough ecconomic times as well as the globe abuse and throw away attitude of resources that are reuseable I find your show to be an outstanding example of total disreguard.

You could be a venue for recycling as well as a contributor to those in need by giving used cabinets,plumbing items, etc. Be respouncible take the lead show the world you are truely aware and are willing to act.

In the future myself and your viewing audience will be looking foreward to observing changes as you become a concious manager of resources.

Thank you for your time.

Read
Review #145321 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer145321.

Other Company in New Port Richey, Florida - Media Logic Inc. Took Wedding Photo Deposit and Vanished

Media Logic Inc. in NY, NY took the deposit for a wedding photo/video package and then disappeared.

We couldn't get in contact with anyone from Media Logic Inc. for about two weeks before we came to the conclusion that Media Logic Inc. was a scam. Our steep deposit for Media Logic Inc.'s video and photography service went with them...

Please beware of Media Logic Inc.

and don't use them. Don't give them a deposit, don't enlist their services.

Media Logic Inc. still has not returned our phone calls or our money and I'm pissed.

SheldonVargas
Review #145259 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Culpeper, Virginia - They are incompetent

my flight was cancelled and they are incompetent they could't speak english nor could i understand them they kept me on hold for more than 45 min at a single time thier c s is *** i could have done a better job booking with a jack *** i called and called and i spoke with the supervisor and same *** they didn't do a single thing they just pissed me offfffffff so much being ignored is not the way to treat a paying customer they lack training and they are just a waste of time i will never use them again

Read
Review #145233 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer145233.

There glass is ***

if your glass says sgc tell them you dont want it chinesse junk watch out for scratches around corners look for couling clips and buttons that are missing and do not match others watch out for the mouldings they should look exactly the same no questions it should look 100% not 50% they rush there work and it takes longer than 1 hour for the urathane to cure watch for scratchs and distorations in glass in all the rush the job techs are payed on and completion scale if they screw something up *** about it they have to fix it no mqoestions asked they just want there problem jobs to go away so just *** you will get what you want good luck!!!

Read

Leslie Charles Gilroy (corrupt, thief, NSW Queanbeyan Police Officer)

Gemma Mary Christina Reid or Hunter or Newman or McManus or Ganzerla (she uses different names) ACT or NSW (thief, liar and home-invader)

Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla -- 9 Bangalay Street, Qbn NSW (thief, liar, home invader, drug user and dealer

Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla NSW (thief, liar, bully, home invader, burglar, *** man, ***

Tracey Anne Ganzerla -- Tracey Anne Payne (ex Junee) NSW (thief, liar, home invader, local town "bicycle", all the local guys "ride" her.

Joan Margaret Ganzerla -- Joan Margaret Newman -- Joan Margaret Hunter -- Joan Margaret McManus NSW Thief, liar, home invader,prositute, brothel madam, Lonely hearts club "scammer"

Ronald John Smith (orig. Harden NSW)liar, thief, home invader, ***

Barry Smith (orig. Harden NSW)liar, thief, home invader, ***

Belinda Jane Ganzerla -- nee Belinda Jane Keuning -- 9 Bangalay Street, Qbn NSW liar, thief, home invader, drug user, drug dealer

Sue Smith -- money "launderer" -- (Ronald & Barry Smiths mother) she "laundered" some of the cash taken from our safes with her Credit Cards,

she works for a Tax accountant. in Queanbeyan.thief, criminal

Benjamin Nicholls (*** *** solicitor).... Elrington Boardman Allport. solicitors Queanbeyan

By their criminal actions,

Leslie Charles Gilroy (NSW Queanbeyan Police Officer) armed with a pistol

in company with

Lloyd Stephen Ganzerla -- 9 Bangalay Street, Qbn NSW

Eugene Cleveland Ganzerla NSW

Tracey Anne Ganzerla -- Tracey Anne Payne (ex Junee) NSW

Ronald John Smith (orig. Harden NSW)

Barry Smith (orig. Harden NSW)

Belinda Jane Ganzerla -- nee Belinda Jane Keuning -- 9 Bangalay Street, Qbn NSW

she works for a Tax accountant. in Queanbeyan.

were directly (and inderictly) responsible for my wife and I losing ALL our money, propertys and possesions that we had accumulated

over 50 years..

Some police must be really "low-life" *** with no morals at all, they lie, and steal and cheat and destroy peoples lives and do not even blink an eyelid.

All our lives Barbara and I were hard working, tax paying, law abiding, god fearing citizens who had always trusted the Police

I suppose its the old classic that one hears about from time to time

DAD WONT DIE QUICKLY ENOUGH FOR US TO GET OUR HANDS ON HIS MONEY ....

so my children (with the help of Leslie Charles Gilroy (NSW Ploice Officer armed with a pistol) engineered a way to get their hands on dads money & goods,

which by the way, allowed them to get their hands on Barbaras (my second wifes) money and valuables

I suppose it was better than them murdering me for my money, but then I am not so sure

EVERYTHING I HAVE PLACED HERE IS THE TRUTH, THE WHOLE TRUTH, AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH, SO HELP ME GOD.

CAN THERE EVER BE ANY FAIR JUSTICE WHEN POLICE INVESTIGATE POLICE, AND POLICE "cover-up" FOR POLICE CRIMINALS ?

Leslie Charles Gilroys (NSW Police Officer) viscious and nasty attitude, and Leslie Charles Gilroys unlawful and criminal actions caused my wife and I

to have to flee to South Australia so as to place as many kilometres as possible between this nasty criminal Leslie Charles Gilroy, the corrupt

NSW Police Force and us ....... because of our concerns regarding our personal safety, after what Leslie Charles Gilroy (armed with a pistol)

and the NSW Police Force had already done to us.

Leslie CharlesGilroy NSW Police Officer and other Queanbeyan Police Officers criminal "actions" and criminal "in-actions" ... plus their gross negligence and total disregard

for our personal welfare and property... and their extreme dishonesty and very, very low moral standards, (behaviour you wouldn,t expect the "upholders of the law" to have)

over the last few years are directly responsible for us losing everything that we owned and worked hard for..

After Mr Worth (ACT Solicitor) called me aside and told me that if Barbara & I did not leave our home, it appeared to Mr Worth that

Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer (armed with a pistol) would arrest us, so I said to Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer (armed with a pistol)

that we wanted to get some of our clothes, belongings & my heart tablets from our residence at the rear.of the property (we were being "held-prisioner"

near the front of the property by the "home-invaders")

Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer (armed with a pistol) would not let me go down the yard to my home, he made me remain at the front of the property

while Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer (armed with a pistol), Mr Brian Worth (ACT Solicitor) , Gemma Mary Christina Reid, Barry Smith and

Barbara (my wife) went the 100 metres to our home at the rear of our property.

Upon entering the smashed door to our home, (while some of the criminals were holding Barbara and I prisoners at the front of our property, others

had smashed their way into our home) and walking to the rear where we had an other office in a caged secure area, Barbara noticed immediately

that the lock to the caged area had also been smashed and she immediately noticed that 3 cash boxes (2 for the Auction business & 1 for the Battery business)

and our two safes were not there.

The Safes had approximately $150,000 in cash (some of this "vendors" money from my Auction business) ...plus some valuable coins & other valuable

things that I owned, plus ALL Barbaras jewelery, personal papers & other valuables etc ...there were also some small valuable items that belonged to vendors

in the safes, and a small cash box belonging to Barbaras son Cameron with his bank books & cards etc and $1600 in cash .... the 3 cash boxes

had $46,000 in each of them

BarbaraI immediately said to Gemma Reid,(one of the thieves and home-invaders) "where are the safes & cash boxes" to which Gemma Reid replied

"I haven't been down here"

Mr Brian Worth (ACT Solicitor and Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer (armed with a pistol) both heard what Barbara said to Gemma Reid

and both of them heard Gemma Reid's (criminal-home invader-thief) reply.

Barbara then said to Mr Worth ... "Brian .. can you come and have a look at this" ... then Mr Worth walked over ... & Barbara said "Brian, this is where the

safes should be" ....

ARMED ROBBERY ?

Leslie Charles Gilroy NSW Police Officer

"crook" ? -- criminal ?-- armed robber ? -- low-life ? you work it out

On the evening of 17th April 2002, Const. Leslie Charles Gilroy (armed with a pistol) of the NSW Queanbeyan Police, and without

Const. Leslie Charles Gilroy giving any reasons, he forced my wife and I, with stand over tactics, nasty threats and the threat of

arrest, to leave our property at 25 Silva Avenue Queanbeyan NSW , where our (property) home and businesses, and all our money

and possessions were.

This was all witnessed by Mr Brian Worth an ACT solicitor who was present all the time, and Mr James & Mrs Barbara Butler

of Nowra who happened to be visiting.

After being threatened, "stood-over" and many nasty & vicious threats of arrest by Const. Leslie Charles Gilroy (armed with a pistol) my wife and I

were so terrified (and shaken) we relucantly left our (property) home and businesses at 25 Silva Avenue, Qbn, NSW on advice from our Solicitor

Mr Brian Worth who was present.. (the Butlers also witnessed this)

Const.Leslie Charles Gilroy (armed with a pistol) did not give me, or my wife, or our Solicitor Mr Brian Worth any reasons for us having to leave our property

and home otherwise he would arrest us.

RippedOffAussie

Belinda Jane GANZERLA (thief-drug dealer- junkie)

Lloyd Stephen GANZERLA (thief-drug dealer- junkie)

Eugene Cleveland GANZERLA (thief & *** man)

Tracy GANZERLA (thief & gross liar)

Joan Margaret GANZERLA (thief)

Gemma Mary Christina Reid/Hunter/Newman (uses different names) thief & gross Liar)

Leslie Charles GILROY (corrupt thieving Police Officer NSW Au)

Altenkirchen, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany #72516

"there" glass? Where glass? Up your @ss is *** glass?

View more comments
Review #145196 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer145196.

Other Company in London, England - So pissed off!

I am annoyed that I cannot access my email! Admittedly my 2 boys (occasionally) my husband as well) but u would think that I could access my email without the boys having to do it!!!! I want it to appear when I log in! How do I do this and show my email when I log in?

Now I have been told that this is not long enough! How much do you have to do? All I want to do is get to my email! I this really necessary? I think I might write a letter! Bye

Thanks Rose X

Read

Web based or program based? ISP or some *** free mail?

Which company or program?

Good lord next time you go in to the shop to get your car fixed leave it at home and tell the guy that you hear funny noises when you take left hand turns. The DEMAND it get fixed RIGHT NOW!

Somebody get a hold of me!! 515-451-2267! :cry
Review #145138 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer145138.

Auction Company of wilmington ripped me off!!

Auction company of wilmington has successfully ripped off many fine people in the area and now has had a judgement placed against the company but yet continues to operate??

how can this continue to happen?

the auction government needs to take action!!

be warned, if you consign your estate to them you WILL get ripped off, as i did!

I am just one of many people to lose their family treasures to this crook, most have not had the money or resources to take him to court, but finally one has , and won the case, auction company of wilmington has a judgement for a substantial amount, they are dishonest, and lie to your face!!

tell all your friends to stay away, or you too may believe this *** artist

i understand he has been a *** man all his life, lying to get items from peoples homes and worse!

you have been warned, ask other people in town, they all know he's a crook too!!!

Read

Whoever the cowards are that have written these unsubstantiated, slanderous, and illiterate complaints, please be a big enough man or woman to sign your name! First, we DO NOT have a judgment against us -- I challenge you to produce one! Anyone who reads these slanderous remarks, please feel free to check in the Civil Division @ New Hanover County Courthouse or better yet, check with the North Carlina Auctioneer Licensing Board -- any complaint against an auction firm has to be resolved through them. Their webpage is www.ncalb.org. They'll be happy to talk to you. That is why they are there ... for consumer complaints!

Secondly, if you need to complain about a company -- sign your name ***! And, if you want to make slanderous comments about my husband, please do not hesitate to contact me! I'm confident that I can prove you wrong. From personal experience, I know that he is one of the most honest,caring, and ethical human beings and auctioneers that you will ever meet.

Lastly, if we sold your stuff in box lots, it was probably box lot material and I'm sure the items were left over from your yard sale. Get a grip -- we don't want your *** either!

You know everyone is laughing at how illiterate you are ... you should really go back to grammar school and learn the basics of the English language! :-)

BTW, these types of web pages are designed for cowards who hide behind their computers! Have a good day coward! :-)

i too have had a bad experience with him

took my estate with recording all items

paid me for box lots!!

wilmington pissed
Loss
Review #145086 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Singapore, Singapore - Kept charging my bank account despite having cancelled. Phone number is not working number

This company kept charging my bank account since 2004. I have been to my bank to stop payments on this but to my surprise I was charged again.

I have been calling this company but their number is a non working number. I could not even find their said services that I supposedly subscribe to.

I once spoke with a company representative over the phone and was barraging me with all sorts of questions that my less than average memory could not remember because they were like informations 20 years ago. I am really disgusted with this company and why they are still operating and misleading more into giving their money away for services that they are not even providing.

Read
Review #145037 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer145037.

Other Company in Liberty, New York - Never show up

I've been a customer for over 10 years, I'm from Virginia. I moved here one year ago and had a new account with Amityville store on Long Island, they are horrible.

Last week i wanted to turn in my washier dryer set, they made me wait all day. I called three times to see if they were still coming they said yes, and still never called or showed up. No im sorry nothing, this is not the first time this has happened with that store.

So im letting you know now im done with your company. thanks and goodbye

Liberty, New York
Review #145002 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer145002.

Other Company in New York, New York - Did not ship the item I requested; no return emails

I requested one video game, and they sent a similar version (e.g. pay for a specific hockey game, they'll send you *a* hockey game).

There was no reply to my emails. The prices weren't even the same on the game, with the one I purchased (but did not receive) being more expensive.

Again. with no response by email, it sort of makes it seem a little like this place isn't too concerned with customer satisfaction, but instead once, they charge your credit card, they try to make it not worth your time and effort to contest.

Loss
Review #144943 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer144943.